Married Sister's Big Tits Pt. 02

Story Info
...after I fucked my married sister.
4.4k words
4.56
85.2k
109

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly open the bedroom door and find my wife is still snoring in bed. I tiptoe into the bathroom and start up the shower. With the warm water washing over me, my mind cannot let go of what just happened out on that couch...with my married sister!

I try to blame it all on her big tits, but there's more to it than that, so much more. Meagan has those kind of curves that make a guy think about sex. Her big tits seem to be what gets the attention, but upon closer inspection, her thighs and ass just dare you to try to look away. I also now know it's more than just an image, my grown up, married sister likes to fuck. It might've been the furthest thought from her mind initially, and I'm certain neither of us 'planned' what just happened...but she came on my cock. My grown, married sister grabbed my ass and pulled my cock into her as she no doubt came on her brother's cock. Fuck.

All of this 'reflecting' is having a very profound effect on me physically, my cock is, once again, as hard as it was a few minutes ago in my sister's pussy. It's probably going to do this from now on anytime the slightest remembrance of her creeps into my mind. Dammit, this is messed up.

The bathroom door opens and pulls me out of my naughty thoughts. I see through the fog of the shower--to which I have no real account of how long has been going--my wife heading towards the toilet. Shit, I can't let her see my soaped up, throbbing cock that I didn't even realize I was stroking!

I quickly turn facing away from her, and try to appear as if I am in the middle of the most normal, ordinary, boring shower I'd ever taken...hoping she doesn't want to join me.

Karen mumbles something about me being up early as she finishes up her business. I mention I wanted to get the most out of my time here. I know, lame.

She tells me she isn't ready for it yet, and heads back to bed. Thank god for last night's margaritas.

Once the bathroom door is closed again, I notice I'm no longer ready to launch a missile as it were, but still sporting a bit of 'excitement' that has a flattering effect on my 'physique.' Honestly, given the circumstances, I think it won't go completely soft till I'm back home.

I finish up, throw on a shirt and some lightweight cargo shorts--commando as it just seems to compliment the mood I'm in. I look down at my half asleep wife as I finish getting dressed. The way she is facing me on her side, her mouth--with her lips pouted together as she is slipping into dreamland--is almost perfectly level with the lump of my half hard dick in my shorts. I think 'why not' as I undo my shorts and pull my cock out. Just the idea of this, compounded by what happened earlier with my sister, has my cock rising to the occasion...any occasion it seems.

I grab it around the base and step forward. Karen is almost to the point of snoring as I touch the head of my cock to her lips, slowly rubbing it around. Damn, it feels good. I push against her lips trying to get the head between them. She starts moving a bit, no doubt waking up to my dick. I reach out and grab the back of her head as I push harder. Karen's lips open around my cockhead, a little dry at first, but once in and out a time or two, extremely slippery. She makes an almost irritated "Mmh" noise, but lets me slide my dick farther into her mouth, and even gets her tongue in the action as well...trying to lick around my swollen cockhead as I get more forceful.

I stand there beside the bed and fuck my wife's mouth. Any other time this would've been so 'normal' that I wouldn't have thought much about it. But now, all I can think is how utterly naughty it is that this same cock--my cock-- was in another mouth and pussy not even thirty minutes ago...and those belonging to my sister! Fuck, my cock is so damned hard again. I'm almost concerned Karen will wonder what has me so worked up, which reminds me of earlier events.

I get lost in the recent memory while fucking my wife's mouth and the next thing I know I feel her hands slapping at me and I've got both my hands on the back of her head and her lips smashed all the way down to my balls as I unload in her throat...I guess it was her throat, I honestly couldn't have told you where it was right then.

I let go of my wife's head as she pushes her mouth back off my cock. Tears are running down her face and she is coughing, trying to catch her breath while wiping the back of her hand across her mouth--a mixture of spit and cum dripping down on the bed.

"What the fuck?" She snarls at me, while looking from my throbbing cock still dripping cum, up to my face, and back again to my cock.

"I was horny," I tell her, "So I stuck it in your mouth."

"More like down my throat," she replies, "That fucking hurt," she adds while turning over away from me and pulling the covers over her shoulder.

"Sorry," Is all I can come up with, she doesn't say anything else. I wipe my dick on a towel from my shower, tuck it into my shorts--it still hasn't gone completely down--and head for the bedroom door, on the other side of which I have no idea what awaits.

The living room is empty. It is still early, but judging by the view out towards the beach, the sun will begin to rise any minute. I can only guess at the awkwardness of this whole 'situation' once I see Meagan again. For all I know, she's hiding out in their room, reluctant to come out because of me. My relationship with my sister never to be the same again.

Or, maybe it didn't have quite the same effect on her as it did me, and she has all but forgotten about it. Perhaps it would be best if I headed down to the beach, give her 'space.'

Once out on the beach, I begin to walk east towards the sun rising. There are a few people out, tourists like myself, and everyone is friendly with a nice 'Good morning' greeting.

The sun is about halfway up when I see her walking towards me, my sister Meagan. I'm once again struck by just how 'fuckable' she is built. I'm also reminded of the fact that we did in fact, fuck...about an hour ago.

I have no idea what her attitude will be towards me, so I approach her with caution, ready for whatever she might have to say.

I slow my walk as we near each other, she does the same.

"Hey," I say as nicely as I can once we are about six feet apart. I can only guess what her reaction will be as this is definitely uncharted territory between us. Hell, we didn't even keep up with each other much as it was, but now with this elephant in the room...I really don't know what to expect.

"Hey," she replies, in a tone that suggests she is not sure about anything herself.

"I thought you were still up in the condo," I tell her, adding, "I figured you'd want a little distance for awhile." The last part both playing nice, and feeling out the situation and perhaps her attitude now. I'm not lying when I say that I had alot riding on her response.

"No, it's fine...your fine," she answers in a nicer tone than I expected. A far cry from the mood of the wife I just left in bed a bit ago.

"Are you ok?" I ask. Knowing full well this is where the rubber is going to meet the road. If she's got any grief about what happened earlier, this is the question to get the answer.

"Yeah, I'm ok," Meagan replies as she reaches her right hand behind her head like she's scratching it...but it also evokes the image of a person in thought.

"We both know that shouldn't have happened, things went way too far back there," She states as she now puts both arms straight down with her hands claped together in front her, like she's trying to hide her sex in what I now see her to be wearing...snug fitting silky shorts with slits up each side. The added benefit of her arms and hands in that manner has the naughty affect of squeezing her big tits together in what almost appears to be only a t-shirt. Dammit, it's as if there's nothing she can do to not be sexy...if she doesn't want what happened earlier to happen again...she shouldn't be dressing like that because all I can think about now--is fucking her again.

Honestly though, it's like she's oblivious to what I see. I'm sure, given the timing of everything--especially since she was ahead of me--she merely threw some clothes on and headed straight down here to the beach. Which means one very naughty thought: my cum is still in her. My sister--my married sister--still has my cum in her pussy. Fuck. Thinking that is going to make my cock hard again.

Looking into her eyes, as best I can, I tell her, "I apologize, I've never gotten carried away like that before. But, I've also never seen anything like those before either." I then add as humbly as I can while motioning downwards with my eyes but still maintaining eye contact, "I think those are partly to blame, but again, I do apologize." I then followed that up by telling her 'that' kind of activity doesn't really happen at my house anymore...not like that anyway.

Meagan gave a chuckle as she rolled her eyes, then turning her gaze out over the water, she says in barely more than a whisper, "I can say it doesn't happen like that at our house either." Her face finally turns back to me, her eyes following a second or two behind. I swear it appears she looks right into my soul, almost as if to show a vulnerability in her last statement. A reluctance to a truth given to me in a moment...never to be mentioned again. If she wasn't so damned sexy, I wouldn't get so drawn in.

"Well, do you want to go back and get some breakfast. or are you still going to walk some more?...I know I'm hungry myself," I ask Meagan, not having an inkling as to what she'll reply.

"I got some great sunrise pics, I could go for something to eat too," She answers in a normal 'I-didn't-fuck-my-brother-today' tone...like it was just any ol' day.

I turn around and we both start walking back towards the condo, of which we are only a few minutes away from...neither of us saying anything else on the way. I don't know what she was thinking, but having her next to me...with those slits going up the sides of her shorts and her big tits wobbling around in what I'm sure is only a t-shirt...I was reliving the whole sorted, nasty event from this morning all over in my mind.

I let her go up the stairs first. Ours is on the second floor, but even the first floor is one flight up from the beach...with the white sand covering the first couple of steps.

Two flights of stairs behind--and slightly below--Meagan's ass in those silky thin shorts that fit her like a second skin with the bottom of her ass cheeks showing had me ready to fuck right then and there. I was hard in my shorts and if I went inside like this, our spouses were going to see it.

Once we reached our balcony, I told Meagan I would be a few minutes as I wanted to soak in the view some more. I walked to the outer railing and she went inside.

A few minutes later I hear the sliding door open and turn to see my wife, still in her pajamas, coming out. I just stay where I am looking out over the Gulf, watching the waves roll up on the beach. Karen comes to stand next to me, cup of coffee in hand as she too looks out at the waves. I remain quiet and a minute or two later she says she's going down on the beach. I watch as she makes her way down the stairs, and heads out on the sand. With my cock subsided, I head inside to see what we're going to do for breakfast.

The kitchen and living area are empty and quiet, but I hear a shower going in the background. I'm guessing it's Meagan or her husband, or perhaps both...who knows. Lost in thought, I open the fridge out of habit. Empty cold shelves remind me of my location...this isn't 'my' fridge.

Suddenly Paul comes out of their room and tells me he's got to make a run to an Office Depot for flash drives he needs for work. According to my wife, who keeps up with family better than me, he's the type that stays busy with calls and emails just about every day. He mentions that he'll be back in a few, and out the door he goes.

I walk over to the windows and look down on the beach. I scan around the various tourists, looking for Karen. She will usually take off walking for a little while when in locations like this.

I finally see her about three hotels away walking into the sun. As I stand watching, she continues to get farther away. The sound of the shower reminds me that can only be my sister under that water...with her big tits, thick thighs, hot a...there I go again. Damn. And there goes my dick again.

I can't help myself as I make my way towards their bedroom door. I'm involuntarily squeezing my cock through my shorts as I cut through the kitchen on my way. My mind will not let go of the image of my naked sister in that shower.

Thinking Paul will be awhile as he probably hasn't even got their car out of it's parking spot yet...and my wife is a ways down the beach taking pictures, I turn their doorknob before I realize I've even done it. I push the door open and listen to the sounds of my big-tittied sister in the shower...the same sister that came on my cock earlier today!

I can't help but wonder what that vision looks like right now and before I know it, I'm coming up to that partly opened bathroom door. Steam is drifting through the foot-wide gap between the door and frame. I look back towards their bedroom door and surprisingly realize I closed it behind me. It's like I'm watching a movie of my own perverted making...like observing what my irrational self is capable of doing if left unchecked.

I now turn my attention back to what lies on the otherside of the bathroom door...namely my naked, married sister. Poking my head into the gap of the unclosed door, I see through the steamy glass: skin...hips--thighs--and those big fucking titties. Her hands are rubbing soap all around, caressing around her neck, down her sides, coming back up to cup her tits and press them together...FUCK.

My cock is hard in my hand...my hand! When did I pull it out? Dammit, I swear there's a side of me I'm neither aware of, nor in control of.

I can't stop jacking my cock as I watch Meagan squeezing all around her soapy tits...those big nipples! Her left hand stays on her tits, cupping and lifting them up--one then the other--while her right hand goes down her side, over her hip, and around to grab her own asscheek. That same hand then glides its way around and down to cup her pussy. OMG!...she's doing more than just washing off this morning's fuck adventure...the adventure she had with the very same hard cock that I'm currently stroking. Meagan--my married sister--is masturbating! Fuck, this is hot. I know we fucked earlier, but that could almost be construed as a coersion on my part.. a slight forcing of the circumstances. This...this is her getting off all on her own, by her own doings, and coming from her own naughty thoughts. Which, by the way, had me thinking now...what's on HER mind? Some random guy, maybe a guy from work, or some moviestar?...or the fucking she got from her hard-dicked brother earlier on the couch while everyone else was still asleep.

I'm going to cum if I don't let go of my cock. Looking down, I see it flex and throb all by itself...strings of precum dripping from the head onto the floor. Looking back at my married, big-titted sister in the shower, I see she is now holding onto the top of the shower withone hand--eyes squeezed shut--and methodically rubbing her other hand, all four fingers, up and down her soapy pussy!

I'm right at the shower door before I realize I'd even fully entered the bathroom. I didn't hesitate as I slowly open the shower door. My dick is standing straight out in front of me, twitching and throbbing as my sister unknowingly continues to rub her now overly clean pussy just a foot and a half away from me.

I step right up to the edge of the shower opening now...my cock invading into the shower space by six or seven inches. Meagan is picking up the pace now, rubbing her pussy faster. Me? I dare not touch my cock or I'd cum in a second.

Without thinking I reach up and cup one of her big fucking titties. That wakes her up! Meagan gets the biggest surprised look I've ever seen on anyone...especially when she sees WHO it is (I'm sure she initially assumed it was her husband Paul)...and what I have sticking out from under my shirt...her brother's throbbing cock.

I can tell by the way she tucks her thighs together that she, once again, isn't morally on board with this new turn of events, but just the same, she doesn't stop my hand on her tit...even as I start to flick my thumb across her big, hard, wet nipple.

Meagan's face is pointed downwards, almost like she's embarrased at being caught having fun, as I reach with my other hand and grab her hip, pulling her closer to the door opening. That hand now runs around and squeezes her asscheek, so slippery and sexy.

She still has a hand on her pussy, covering or caressing it, I can't be sure. I take my now wet hand off her tit and grab my hard cock with it. I jack it a few times, then put that hand around on her other asscheek, pulling her wet, naked body towards me and bumping my dick into the hand she still has on her pussy.

With the shower being a few inches higher than the floor, it has the benefit of putting my cockhead at a better angle, if only her hand wasn't down there blocking things.

I grab my dick again and rub the head around against her hand covering that married pussy. I continue rubbing and pressing against her fingers in a silent plead for access while she bites her bottom lip with a pained look on her face as she looks towards the door.

I follow her gaze over to the door, then turn back to face her. "They're all gone right now," I say barely above a whisper." I keep rubbing around her fingers with my dick, occasionally touching skin in between those fingers.

"I'm so fucking turned on right now," I tell her, hoping for something more, but knowing time is ticking. I take my cock by the base and vigorously shake it up and down a couple times...banging her hand covering her pussy, in the process.

She still has a grip on top of the shower with one hand, while her other hand is preventing her brother from fucking her married pussy again...right there in the shower.

"This is fucking crazy," Meagan says a little louder than I am comfortable with given the circumstances... making me feel like she might be coming to her senses and wanting to put a shutdown to this fucked-up brother/sister shower thing.

"Come on, you know my hard dick will feel better than your fingers," I plead in a hushed tone, hoping she hasn't come down from the obviously horny state she was in when I came in here. "All you gotta do is move them and I promise I'll make you feel good...or I'm going to end up cumming on those fingers because I'm about to pop." That last part added matter-of-factly.

The sound of the shower was almost deafening as I searched Meagan's face for an answer. She turned her face downward again as I feel her fingers begin to caress around the head of my cock, and onto the shaft...gently squeezing and pulling.

She keeps the one hand still holding the shower, while her other hand works my cock into the proper angle for penetration. Holy shit...we're going to fuck again! I can't wait, I know if this doesn't happen right this second, Meagan may change her mind.

I grab my dick and almost violently curve it upwards while bending my knees slightly to lower my body. My cockhead squeezes into my married, adult sister's wet pussy again. The angle is tough to achieve due to our height differences, but I'm not about to give up...I just bend my knees some more AND my dick--almost to the point of breaking it--which in turn gets a third of it into that slick, velvety pussy.

I let go of my cock and we both look down at it, forcing the angle so that it's sticking straight out of Meagan's pussy as opposed to sticking downward...the way nature originally intended.

12