Married Sister's Big Tits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The side effect of this situation is that the sensitive part of my throbbing hard dick is being squeezed hard against the bottom of her pussy...conversely, the top of my cock is pulling tightly upwards between my sister's pussy lips, smashing her clit so hard that when I begin to pull back slightly, it pokes out from under it's hood...dragging along the top of my dick.

I waste no time in trying to get an 'in-and-out' rythm going. With this extreme angle of attack, it's overly sensitive on my cock...and given the way Meagan's knees are almost buckling...I'd say it feels good to her as well.

I keep doing that...in-out, in-out...each time pushing a bit deeper when it goes in. After a half dozen strokes, our pelvises bump...I've got my married cock buried in my sister's married pussy. No pussy has ever felt like this in my life. Fuck me, it's so damn tight fucking while standing like this.

I've got both hands on her ass now, pulling her against me each time we bump together. Fucking has never felt so good. If you've never fucked standing up, you should give a try if at all possible.

The intense angle is making it too extreme for me. Every millimeter of movement in my sister's pussy has me literally about to blackout. It's too much, I'm going to pop any second. I know I told Meagan I would make her feel good, and those were my intentions...but I'm going to cum so hard in the next two or three strokes that I'm certain I'll let her down.

Just when I thought I can't hold on any longer, Meagan begins to go all herky-jerky, knees buckling, head rolling back...until she loses her grip on the top of the shower and falls to the shower floor in a heap! My cock popped out of her pussy right as I began to cum...squirting out of my dick onto my sister...once, twice, three times. Fucking hell! I can't stop. I grab my cock and finish stroking it as the shower continues to wash over my sister.

I get my bearings back a few seconds later and immediately reach in and turn off the shower. Meagan looks up at me from the shower floor. My cock is still sticking out, almost right over her face at this point.

"Are you ok?" I ask, hoping she is. She just looks me in the eyes, down to my still hard cock, and back to my eyes...then smirks. I try to help her up as best I can as the shower is slippery. Getting to her feet she steps out of the shower, sits on the closed toilet, and grabs a towel. Looking up at me as she wraps the towel around her shoulders, she looks up at me and silently mouths the words, "Put that away and get out of here."

Her actions make me take into account my surroundings--I'd all but forgot where I was--and that my dick is indeed still out.

Quickly making myself presentable again I lean down and whisper, "Are you ok?"

To which she gives a slight laugh while looking over towards the shower, then looks back at me and replies in a whisper, "Yes, now go."

I open their bathroom door and see the bedroom door is still closed. I make my way over to it, and as scared as a kid checking for monsters under a bed, I slowly open that bedroom door. My heart is pounding because I have no idea if my wife is out there...or Paul. I can only guess Paul would've at least came into the bedroom upon returning...but my wife, I can only hope she's still down at the beach.

I walk out into the kitchen area...and there sits Karen on the couch...with her coffee and her phone. She looks up when she hears me.

"Where were you?" she asks me.......


12