Married Sister's Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obliged her and began to fuck her again, grinding around in a circle when I went all the way in.

She had her knees all the way back with the bottom of her thighs facing up at me now, her pussy squashed up and puffy looking as my cock went in and out.

Fuck, it was hot to see. I began to pop it hard all the way in and out, then hold it for a second. I would stay poised above her with just the head of my cock in her pussy. Bang it hard and fast in and out then pause. Again and again.

At that point I heard her whisper "Yes".

I raised up on my knees, put my hands on the bottom of her thighs pushing her legs back even more and stated pounding that pussy that was squeezed up and presented to me to do with as I pleased.

Fucking her with complete control as this time, I think we both understood, it was about her.

I would fuck her pussy for several strokes, then pull it out and spank the head on her clit a few times, then plunge it back in and fuck her hard.

At one point I pulled out and pressed my cock onto the front of her pussy, grinding it between her lips with the head of my dick going up past her clit sticking over her stomach while I smashed my balls against her spread pussy.

I did that a few times then buried it back in her as far and deep as it would go.

By now I was pounding her hard and not stopping till she grabbed onto me, squeezing me as she bucked uncontrollably underneath me. Her mouth was pressed into my shoulder making an "Uh uh uh uh" noise.

That did it for me. I almost blacked out as I came in her pussy again. I guess I didn't realize how hard I was fucking her and my normal married sex is no where near the workout my dick just forced me through.

I held us like that till I felt her start to relax a little. I raised up with my dick still in her and pumped it once more, then as I pulled out I whispered "Did that feel good?"

She grabbed her shirt pulling it down over her pussy while looking back towards the kitchen and bedroom doors for a second and then back to me as she whispered "Maybe" with a little smile.

I turned and headed towards the shower wondering where this would lead and thankful we didn't get caught.

12