Married to a Bully Ch. 03

Story Info
A husband and wife want to conquer each other.
9.7k words
4.55
7k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna had spent almost three months with her husband, Jeff, and his family, living in the house that Jeff and his sister Alicia had once fought over. There was plenty to do around the big house with its many rooms, and outside held an abundance of activities. The tennis court and deep blue pool were tempting from the window of Anna and Jeff's massive guest bedroom. But all Anna did was avoid both his sadistic brother, Ray and Ray's wife, Kate, who was also Jeff's ex-girlfriend. It wasn't hard, and Anna spent most of her time with the maids, Marla and Lucy. The honorable maids became Anna's new friends. They shared old recipes Anna couldn't wait to recreate with a Caribbean twist once she and her husband returned home if they returned home.

Jeff had been busy with the family business the past few months. After a minor stint in jail ( less than 6 hours), Jeff returned to his family residence to sort out his deceased father's estate.

Anna had once enjoyed her free time away from him, avoiding his constant humiliation. Now, with a busy schedule, Jeff hadn't had time for mocking her or fucking her. Anna was starting to miss him and his bullying ways. Knowing her husband and their open marriage arrangement, Jeff was fucking, just not her.

As Anna lay awake in bed, naked by his rule, his arm draped over her waist, and her clit throbbed. The alarm sounded, and Jeff hit the button and yawned.

Anna sat up, her breasts exposed in the dark, the covers enclosing her wet snatch, "Good morning." Her voice wasn't groggy. She'd been up since he arrived home three hours ago.

Jeff turned around, his brow arched in concern, "Morning, you okay?"

His wife wasn't usually up this early.

"Yeah, I just wanted to say good morning. I never see you anymore."

"I've been busy." Jeff chuckled, realizing his wife missed him, but he recognized the slight sadness in her voice, "Cheer up. We've got four more days to get through, and then we can go home."

Jeff couldn't wait to get the hell away from his family. He had held in his wrath long enough.

"You aren't going to take your house back?"

"No." He paused to shake his head, "I am going back to Texas. Focus on running my store. I'll set one up in Houston and buy a house there. A lot of good universities in Houston too. I don't want this shit, and I know you don't." Jeff turned to face her, "You can enroll in the spring, and I'll keep my promise."

He guaranteed her a good education on his dime and a million dollars for her acceptance of this phony marriage. An option of leaving him and taking the money was on the table, leaving Anna uncertain of which path to take.

"I've always wanted to live in the city, more to do. You're a country girl," Jeff teased lightly.

She nodded, establishing her thoughts before speaking, "That sounds really cool. You got it all figured out."

"Yeah, I want to do something different. Stop bullshitting. Have you thought about what you want to go to school for? You definitely have to get a business degree so you can work for me. We can work together." Jeff grinned at the thought of her becoming just as successful as himself. He wanted the best for the woman who pulled his heartstrings.

Anna smiled and shrugged. She didn't know what to do with her life, and she wondered if he was being honest.

"You need to go back to sleep, and I need to get to work." Jeff brought his long legs to the side of the bed.

Anna asked, "When we get back. Will I stay with you?"

He settled back on the bed, brushed her frizzy flyaways from her forehead, and nodded, "If that's what you want?"

Afraid to confess she did, Anna shrugged, "I guess so."

"Things will get better, I promise. I am just glad you stayed this long." The stroke of his hand on her chin made Anna blush. But she couldn't help but want Jeff to indulge her, grab her tits, pull her buds until she shuddered, and shove his fingers in her panties without permission. The things she had once frowned upon, Anna now craved. As his fingers taunted her cheeks, she yearned for a smack to her jaw, a pull of her hair as he rammed his thick cock into her dripping folds.

Jeff's deep voice interrupted her dirty thoughts, "Past few months have been stressful. Glad it's winding down. And you've been so good the past few months. I really appreciate it, Anna."

Anna chuckled, "I didn't do anything."

"You're my Angel." Jeff patted her head before shifting from the bed.

Anna watched his broad frame stroll into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

"Angel?" Anna wrinkled her brows. She wasn't sure what had gotten into her once tyrant husband, nor why he was being so nice to her. His sweetness was nauseating for some reason.

As Anna pondered his new behavior in her mind, resentment from her neglected pussy pushed the sweet utterances away. His words were valid. She had been good for him. It caused her to think perhaps if she misbehaved, Jeff would spank her again and fuck her hard. Drifting back to sleep, she thought of a hard spanking and a severe fucking shortly, as long as she could find the nerve to act out.

As the sun peeked through the blinds, still her clit jumped with wanting. Her everyday routine came to be her hand slipping into her panties each morning, and it was no different this morning. With thoughts of her husband pulling and grabbing her and forcing her to do shocking things, she rubbed at her overlooked clitoris.

Anna groaned in bold ecstasy, "Mmm, I'm your nasty bitch."

Her mouth dropped, looking down at her pussy, rubbing faster, "Oooh, fuck me like a whore."

Her fingers dipped into her warm silky pussy before drumming back to her hard clit. It had been a month since Jeff fucked her, yet she closed her eyes and imagined how his face had looked on top of her that night. With no one to hear or view her scene, her other hand traveled toward her brown nipple pulling on it as an explosion arose, leaving her pussy a dripping mess.

Taking a few deep breaths and stretching her arms, Anna jumped out of bed to prepare for the day. Instead of going to the vast dining room and eating with her in-laws, she avoided seeing them by walking a different route and going out a side door around the pool house to come in through another side door. There, her beloved maids gathered in a small living area and worked in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Anna," Lucy greeted with a smile.

"Good morning, y'all." Anna smiled and pointed toward Marla. "I won that game last night."

Marla looked at her and laughed, "No, you lost."

Anna giggled, then looked toward the hallway to ensure her husband's family wasn't around.

Marla shook her head, "Anna, you know you can't hide from them folks forever. Alicia was just asking about you last night."

Lucy wiped down the counters and shook her head, "Hmph, I don't blame her one bit. If they were my family, I would hide too."

"Thank you, Miss Lucy. I can't deal with them, Miss Marla. Jeff's sister is always staring at me like I am a fucking prostitute." Anna laughed. She was. Jeff was paying her big time for her compliance, but she hadn't wanted it at the time.

"You need to show your face at least," Marla chastised, "This house is as much yours as it is theirs. By law, this is your estate until that paperwork gets figured out."

Anna shrugged, "I guess you're right."

"If I were you, I'd walk around buck ass naked," Marla chuckled.

Jeff had promised Marla that he would get the house and become her governor yet again but went back on his word. Marla couldn't blame him, knowing he did it for Anna. She was a sweet girl, and Marla knew Anna was precisely what Jeff needed to calm his wild ways. Little did she know Anna was just as chaotic as Jeff. She was just better at concealing it.

Marla resumed her advice, "You need to show your face and let them know you are here and you ain't scared of 'em."

"I just don't like being around them without Jeff," Anna confessed, taking a seat at the bar.

"You're a pretty girl, just as pretty as those two bitches, and you got that man's ring on your finger. He walks around like he still owns the place, so you're just as entitled to do the same, baby."

Lucy chimed in, "You can at least show up to dinner and wear something nice. Piss them all off."

Anna smirked, "Alicia and Ray think they are so much better than me, so fuck them."

Marla chuckled, "Hell, Jeff doesn't like them either, honey. If they say something to you, slap the shit out of them," Marla clicked her tongue and laughed, "Do it for me."

Anna giggled, "I want to sometimes."

"Me too," Lucy said in a lowered voice before cackling.

The duo laughed as Marla spoke to Anna, "Everyone has eaten breakfast. Ray ate and left before the other three got on up. He probably wanted to beat Jeff to work. You want me to make you something, sweetheart?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm not hungry."

"You have lost some weight. Don't let these folks stress you out, Anna."

"No. Well, no offense, but I am just so excited about going home. I am really going to miss y'all, though," Anna pouted, then lit up again, "Miss Lucy, I'm going to make that cheesecake as soon as I get home."

"Yeah, I heard you ain't got too many more days with us. And you know that's a big reason Jeff didn't want to keep this house. He wants you to be happy," Marla explained.

Anna scoffed, "Yeah, right."

If Jeff wanted to make her happy, he would be fucking her senseless. Anna should have been satisfied. He was being respectful to her now, but instead, she desperately needed dick.

Lucy glanced toward her frowning expression, "If he didn't want to make you happy, Jeff wouldn't have married you. I think he loves you."

Anna rolled her eyes.

Marla smirked, "You know that boy is sprung. He even calls at lunch to make sure you are alright. Never remembered him to care about a soul but his damn self."

"Yeah, I know. I just... I don't know." Anna didn't want to disclose their nonexistent sex life, and sprung is what she was. Even though she wasn't sure if those butterflies that flew around her stomach in his presence were a sign of love or lust, Anna knew she loved the feeling of his hard hands on her.

It was a dismal memory from a month ago. Anna had pretended she didn't want it, but Jeff took hold of her anyway. The way he yanked her thighs apart and shoved his cock into her, slapping her face, and the dirty things he whispered.

Anna's thighs started to tremble with anticipation. With her wet panties, a new level of sexual frustration was threatening to become known. Jeff had created a monster.

Anna had tried to fuck her husband a few weeks ago. He had expressed his exhaustion. In return, Anna got hysterical, and he began calling her a slut. It was becoming a term of endearment, and she craved to be his nasty bitch. Instead of dick that night, she got spanked for yelling at him. His strong hand came down hard, and he shouted at her as she wriggled in his lap. The bass in his voice had made her so horny she had to go into the bathroom and cum on her fingers.

*************************************

Anna dressed in a cute top that uncovered the valley between her small breasts, then slipped into a pair of jeans. The jeans fit like a glove, outlining her wide hips and clenching to her ass cheeks. She had to roll the ends up to check her short legs. Anna hadn't bought them, nor the revealing top Jeff had. He liked her to dress provocatively, and tonight she would be fierce and demand his obedience. Anna would take that dick, whether he liked it or not.

Sipping on a wine bottle, she jammed out to some songs and danced around the large guest room. Anna dusted lightly through her curls before giving up and throwing her hair into a bun. She smiled at her desirable reflection in the mirror. If being good made him dismiss her and her pussy, being bad should bring her back into his spotlight.

"I'm a bad bitch," Anna sang along to the rap lyrics and chuckled to herself.

Taking a sip of wine out of the bottle, Anna decided to down the rest. Gulping the sweet nectar and gaining the confidence to descend the staircase to walk right into the dining room where her four in-laws sat.

So, forgetting about her nerves, she did just that. With eight pairs of eyes on her, Anna sat at the enormous oak table, garnished with more decor than food.

"What's up," Anna greeted with a careless smile, looking only toward Jeff's oldest sister.

Alicia was the oldest at 48, the host, and she looked at her guest with amusement before speaking. "Well, hello, Anne. Glad you've decided to join us." Alicia gave a false grin, flipping her blonde hair to the side.

Anna glared at her, resisting the urge to roll her eyes, "It's Anna, Mrs. Thomas."

"It's Alicia, Anna. No need for the formal title, sweetheart." Alicia's eyes twinkled with hostility toward her brother's impoverished young wife.

"Well, I'll try to remember your name if you can remember mine," Anna said, shaking her head bitterly to avoid saying something unsettling.

Alicia rolled her eyes, "I appreciate that. Ray, how's the store in Hampton doing?

"It's fine, as usual." Ray glanced toward his sister for only a moment before settling his eyes back on his sister-in-law. His cock was rock hard, wanting to bend the brown girl over his knee and spank her for their last sexual session. Her bratty behavior was unnecessary, Jeff hadn't broken her, and her thick ass needed discipline.

Even though Anna could feel Ray and Kate glaring daggers into her skull, she refused to glance at them. She took a sip of wine and stared at the glass.

Ray cleared his throat before speaking, "Good evening, Anna. Hopefully, my wife and I aren't invisible."

Ray wore a false smile but was handsome nonetheless. He glanced at his wife, who frowned at the Dominican woman, knowing Kate still held feelings for his older brother.

Ignoring him, Anna chugged her glass of wine.

"Don't be rude, Anna. We've been nothing but welcoming to you and your husband. Allowing you both to stay in my house," Alicia criticized.

Rather than feeling outnumbered, Anna enjoyed their tension since hers was fading with the alcohol.

"Anna?" Ray awaited his greeting.

Anna smiled at a frowning Kate, "Daddy says I can't talk to other men."

The comment caused Kate to scoff, and Ray thought the head of his cock may burst at her statement, "Well, your soft ass daddy isn't here."

The rage burning in Anna's eyes didn't hinder her smile, and her big brown eyes remained on Kate's thin sneering lips.

"When is my daddy coming home? Anna asked, breaking off a piece of bread before popping it into her mouth, giving the slim woman another grin.

"I need daddy so hard right now," Anna pouted.

Ray smirked, "Well, your daddy is-

Alicia infringed on their suggestive conversation, "His name is Jeff, and he is my brother. It's bad manners to talk like that at dinner. It is a shame you have no home training."

Anna swallowed before replying, "Girl, please."

"Excuse me?" Alicia eyed her sister-in-law with revulsion.

Laughing, Anna pointed toward Alicia's husband, Gary, "Why don't you just worry about him?"

Gary glanced toward her momentarily before peeking at his wife, trembling.

"And just what is that supposed to mean?"

"It means worry about the man who's fucking you, not the woman who's fucking your brother."

"Woman? Alicia snickered, "You are barely legal. Twenty-one and still a simple girl. Jeff knew better than to marry a spoiled homeless brat."

"Am I homeless? This house could have been mine. You're lucky. I don't want it."

"This is my house! And I can kick you out of it." Alicia sighed, taking a sip of wine, "Jeff sure knows how to pick them, sloppy and full of lust."

Anna arched her brows at the mature woman, "If you're jealous, say that."

"Jealous. Of you?" Alicia scoffed.

Anna examined her uncomfortable face before explaining, "You're tripping for some reason. It seems like you want a piece of his meat too. Sis."

Standing to her feet, Alicia watched as the satisfied smirk appeared heftier on Anna's pouty lips. "Leave this table immediately."

Anna was enjoying this, and her heart was pounding with adrenaline, "Make me, bitch.

Alicia shouted her words of malice, "My father is rolling in his grave at the bitch his bastard has married!"

Anna's voice was full of attitude, "If you're feeling froggy. Jump! I might have missed the home training, but I can whoop both your asses."

Anna pointed toward Alicia, and she sat down in defeat. Of course, Anna was all talk. The alcohol influenced her current thug persona, and thankfully, the crowd didn't know any better. Anna had never been in a physical fight unless you counted slapping the shit out of her husband.

"A hoodrat, just like Jeff, resorting to violence."

"Blah, blah blah, you can kiss my hood ass," Anna waved a hand to dismiss her sister-in-law.

Alicia clutched her pearls.

Marla!" Anna shouted, and the others looked at her with suspicion.

Alicia's jaw dropped at the audacity, "Do not yell at my staff!"

"Well, don't yell at me, Grandma," Anna giggled.

"When Jeff gets home, I'll tell him of your disrespect."

Anna pretended to shiver, "I'm shaking."

Ray chuckled; Jeff couldn't handle a brat like this. If this were his woman, he would spank the hell out of her until she kissed his polished shoes.

"Miss Marla!" Anna yelled again, then giggled at her stunned anguished in-laws.

Stepping into the dining room, Marla hurried toward Anna, worried about what she may be yelling about, hoping Anna had not taken her advice and hit them.

"Girl, what's wrong with you?"

Anna gave Marla a broad smile before asking, "Marla, can I have another glass of wine, please?"

"You don't have to bring this ungrateful bitch anything," Alicia explained.

Marla glanced at her governor's irritated expressions and smiled, "Sure thing, baby." Marla patted Anna on the shoulder.

"Thank you, Miss Marla, and I think I'll take my meal in the kitchen. It smells of desperation here," Anna taunted.

"And it will be ready when you get there, sweetheart." Marla smiled.

"You insensible bitch!" Alicia exclaimed.

"It was nice to see you again, too, Mrs. Thomas. Hopefully, your pastor or a therapist can help with your daddy issues. And as for you, Ray, as long as this ring is on my finger. YOU will be invisible, and your bitch can stay mad."

"You're very candid for someone who has nothing," Alicia remarked.

"Absolutely nothing," Ray added, his arms folded.

Standing, Anna held up her hand with her thumb down, "I have a ring and four more days with you, Mrs. Thomas. Eat my ass again, Ray."

Anna flipped them off before turning to leave. As she walked into the kitchen, she couldn't wait to escape these people forever. She dropped her smile, noticing her husband sitting on the stool at the counter. His smirk indicated that Marla had informed him of her bad behavior.

"Hey, daddy," Anna greeted her husband's stern face with a smile.

"Daddy? You are a pain in my ass, girl. You've made it three months. And now you want to act up?"

Anna pouted, "Sorry."

"What did they say to you?" Jeff asked, taking a sip of a glass she assumed was full of alcohol.

"Nothing. They make me sick."

"I know the feeling. Four days, Anna." Jeff ruffled her bun, "And I'll get you outta here."

Smirking, she hopped onto the bar stool, licking her lips as she eyed his frame. Her hands skidded across his thigh, and Jeff chuckled, moving her fingers away.

Anna rolled her eyes, "You better have my money."

Jeff laughed, "Money is always my main goal, baby."

"Mine too, and other things."

"I don't even want to know," Jeff chuckled.

"Why not?" Anna folded her arms.

Marla sat their plates on the bar and smiled, "She wants you to make me a Godmother."