Married to a Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna leaped from the desk, smiling down at her pet. Kate had already brushed her mouth against her enclosed crotch before Anna could slip down her leggings and cotton panties. Her pussy was ailing for a release, dripping hot juice. Positioning herself in Kate's chair, Anna spread her legs, one hanging on the arm. Kate looked longingly at the tan glistening flesh, awaiting consent.

Anna noticed her hesitancy, understanding she was a submissive puppy that needed direction, "You look so pretty, doggy."

Kate let out a few whimpers and yelps of approval, keeping her eyes on Anna's hot dripping cunt.

"Come lick my titties, doggy."

Kate came to her knees as Anna lifted her shirt. Licking and lapping at Anna's brown nipples, Kate sighed in gratification as Anna petted the top of her head.

"Suck on them. harder, girl."

Kate pulled at her brown buds, and Anna trembled with desire.

"Ah, yes, that's it. Now the other."

Anna's voice was raspy, "How bad do you want this pussy, girl?" She asked, snatching a handful of Kate's blonde hair.

Kate responded in a whimper of yearning, and Anna felt like she was about to explode.

Anna pushed Kate's head toward her snatch, her body shivering with passion, "Eat it, my sweet puppy."

Lapping slowly, Kate let her tongue explore Anna's creamy opening before centering on her clit. Kate had easy access to suck and nibble on Anna's swollen clitoris. Chewing on her lip to hold off her praise of her sister-in-law's incredible tongue, Anna whimpered, then quickly remembered she was the one in power.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Anna groaned, her eyes rolling back in pleasure. "Mmm, Good girl," Anna murmured, holding onto Kate's blonde tresses, guiding her face around.

Her barks made Anna giggle before giving the stern order, "Make me cum, girl."

Kate nodded, focusing her laps on Anna's clit. As flicks came faster, Anna palmed her scalp, her legs trembling with anticipation. "Yes, uh ahh, yes! Right there, I want you to lick it all up, puppy."

Kate's fingers began brushing against her delicate pink bits, licking faster to match her tempo below.

"Stop! Did I tell you to rub that little puppy pussy?"

Kate's breath caught in her throat, and she whimpered at Annas' harsh ridicule. She halted her fap to settle her paws on Anna's hips.

"Good, doggy, keep licking. You have to make me cum first," Anna soothed, stroking her silky mane.

Kate moaned softly. She couldn't remember ever feeling this animalistic with Jeff or his sadistic brother.

"Up," Anna commanded.

Kate held her face up and whimpered as Anna licked juices from her lips. The two locked lips in a passionate kiss. Anna broke her kiss, "My pretty little puppy," she breathed out, ruffling her hair playfully. Anna smiled, "Make this pussy cum, pretty girl."

Roughly, Anna grabbed Kate's hair, bringing it back to her dripping cunt. Kate did her duty and lapped extra hard for her new companion.

"Ahh," Anna groaned, her legs twitched, "Fuck, mmm, good girl, eat it. Ah, right there."

Anna rotated her hips and pussy around Kate's small tongue, detecting a spurt of pleasure that threatened to surge around her body.

"Fuck! Oh fuck yes, good girl," Anna squealed as her orgasm came. She breathed hard and petted her sister-in-law.

It took a moment for her to gather her thoughts on what she had done, yet Kate brushed up against her leg in need. With desire still running up her core, Anna fell from the seat and grabbed Kate's thin legs. Barks of yearning filled the room as Anna's tongue washed over her pale thighs.

"You're a good girl," Anna purred.

Kate propped on her elbows, looking down as Anna placed kisses on her smooth mound. A subtle groan escaped her lips, and she leaned back, enjoying the sweet kisses around her sensitive area. When Anna's tongue touched her highly neglected clitoris, Kate winced in pleasure, grabbing at the wooden floors.

"Ah, I don't think Ray would approve," Kate said, trembling, knowing wasn't supposed to cum without permission from her husband.

Anna paused her lap and started pitifully at Kate, remembering her violent brother-in-law made her scowl.

"Right now, you are my pet. So shut up and let me lick this pussy," Anna ordered, pushing Kate back onto the floor.

Scorching wild laps onto her warm flesh, Anna sucked at her extended clitoris with rage, determined to please Kate better than her husband. It was working, and Kate leaned up for a better look. She couldn't recall the last time she had been thrilled with a tongue. Kate almost yelled out her sister-in-law's name as she splashed her tongue across her clit with a purpose.

"Ahh," Kate breathed out and fell back onto the wood floor.

It was Anna's first time eating pussy, but she knew how she liked it, so it came all too naturally.

"Woof, Woof, Ohh god," Kate murmured.

Slapping her tongue against Kate's engorged clit, Anna held her thighs down as she wiggled in resistance.

"Oh my God, fuck, Anna, oh my...." Kate came out of character, too caught up in the almost foreign pleasure raiding her body. No yelps or barks came from the petite woman, only hard breathing as Anna continued her snack.

The door turned, and Gary stood at the door frame. Kate looked up, then plopped her head back down, caring less about the freaky man. Anna didn't notice him as she kept stride on Kate's clit. Anna just wanted her new pet to cum on her tongue. And she did. Pushing Anna away from her sensitive clit, Anna then noticed her brother-in-law.

"Go away, Gary," Anna ordered and smiled back at Kate, "Do you have toys?"

A weak smile came across Kate's face as she nodded, her breathing ragged.

"Come on. We can go to my room. I want to use all those toys on you, puppy," Anna giggled and patted Kate's hair playfully.

Anna and her new pet slithered past a horny Gary and ended up in Anna's room, spending the day coming on both toys and tongues.

*****************************************

Jeff arrived home early this unusual afternoon, knowing his wife needed attention after yesterday's tantrum. When he entered the room, she was asleep, rightfully so. After what he and Ray had witnessed on the cameras, Jeff knew both of their spouses were fatigued. Sitting on the bed, Jeff reached out and rubbed Anna's back, and her eyes drifted open.

"Why are you home?" Anna asked in a groggy voice.

"Wanted to spend some time with you," Jeff smiled.

"Yeah, right," Anna sneered and rolled over.

"Come here," Jeff situated himself on the bed and pulled Anna between his long legs. She grunted in protest, but he lifted his hand down her fleshy ass, silencing her.

"I've missed you. Did you miss me?" Jeff asked, pulling her back onto his chest.

Anna giggled as his beard tickled her right ear.

"What did you do today?" Jeff whispered, removing her hair tie to have her curls cascade around her face.

"What did you do?" Anna countered with a frown, removing the hair from her eyes.

"I've been working. Don't avoid my question." Jeff tickled the sides of her stomach.

Anna giggled, "Nothing."

Jeff bit his lip and kissed her cheek, "Oh really. You just did nothing but miss me?"

Anna giggled, "I never said that."

"No, you didn't have to. You said it loud and clear last night." Jeff nuzzled her neck, his tongue hot on her flesh, "So, what did you do today?"

Anna sighed in annoyance before answering, "Nothing."

"You didn't do anything all day, huh?" Jeff chuckled.

Oh my God, he knows, Anna thought. Her body became tense under his embrace.

"I was..."

"You were what?" Jeff asked, smiling, "Don't lie to me," Jeff placed another kiss on her cheek, this one rougher than the last.

Confessing her crimes, Anna mumbled, "Me and Kate were hanging out."

"Hanging out?"

"Yeah, Gary saw us hanging out."

"Did Gary join in?"

Anna rolled her eyes, "We didn't do anything nasty. We were just chilling."

"Lies."

"You always think I am lying."

"Cause you are."

"Whatever," Anna shrugged it off.

Anna wasn't worried, knowing her puppy would stay loyal.

"Anna, what the fuck is this?"

It was dark in the room, but Anna could make out the pink flamingo vibrator. Rubbing the vibrator around her covered mound, Jeff chuckled, "You are a nasty bitch."

Anna sagged in embarrassment, thinking she had gotten all the toys up.

"You prefer plastic over the real thing?" Jeff mocked and hurled the vibrator across the room, "These are off limits."

Jeff clasped her closer, grabbing her tiny face, "No more lies."

Clutching her small breast, Jeff began kneading them roughly, "These are mine."

He harshly pulled the fabric over her head, tossing her shirt onto the floor.

Anna moaned as his fingers pinched her tender nipples. One hand stayed on her left breast, pulling hard at her nipple while his other slowly guided down her soft stomach. Her small gut was an insecurity of hers, and Anna twitched her torso as Jeff wiggled her stomach.

"Stop fucking squirming. This gut belongs to me, and this pussy belongs to me. Do you understand?"

His fingers played with the band of her cotton underwear, causing goosebumps on Anna's skin. Her heart pounded when his lips aggressively branded her forehead with a kiss. A marking of his property, she supposed. The thought sent chills down her spine. She was his regardless of how she felt.

His voice was deep and husky in her ear, "You better stop giving my pussy to other people."

Anna gasped when Jeff hit her plump pussy, "Mmm, I'm sorry."

"Open those legs, horny bitch."

Anna spread her thick thighs wide, and Jeff slipped his fingers into her panties, brushing across her sensitive clitoris.

Anna whimpered in delight, looking down at his large arm draped across her stomach. His deep whisper came into her ear, then into her mind pushing all of her annoyance aside, "This belongs to me. You need permission to use it. You play with this pussy every morning, don't you, Anna?"

Anna's face reddened at the realization he had been spying on her, "That isn't fair. It is an invasion of my privacy," Anna pouted, moving from his lap.

Jeff held her back, handling her with the rough hands she had craved for weeks.

Annas' plea for release was shaky, "Stop, uh, let me go."

Smiling, Jeff grabbed the thin fabric of her panties, pulling them down roughly.

Anna gasped as his fingers seized her slippery slit.

"You are not going anywhere until you beg to cum," Jeff warned.

Rotating her hips, Anna squirmed from his fingers on her raw clit, trying to push away.

"Now, Answer me, girl. Do you play in my pussy every morning?"

Anna nodded, breathing hard as his fingers slipped from her clit to graze her slick pussy lips.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" Jeff whispered, lapping his tongue over her earlobe. His hard tug of her nipple caused a significant pool of moisture between her legs. Jeff stuck his finger into her creamy opening and nuzzled her neck, "Answer me."

"Mmm, I'm sorry," Anna groaned, grinding her hips into his warm finger for deeper penetration.

"Don't be sorry for being a horny slut. Just answer my fucking question," Jeff barked.

Removing his fingers, gliding toward her hard nub, Jeff gently patted her clit with the tip of his finger.

"Who's pussy is this, bad bitch?"

With her clit throbbing for a release, she pleaded, "Please. It's yours, uh, daddy, please."

"That's it, baby. You've been a bad girl. Do you think I should let you cum?"

Her sensitive clitoris was on the verge of a spasm, and she nodded, "uh, mmm, please."

"Say it," Jeff paused, his caresses bringing both hands to her breasts. With her nipples between his rough fingers, he pulled hard, causing Anna to groan.

Anna sighed deeply, relishing the scratch of his beard on her neckline, "Please, daddy, uh, I want to cum."

Jeff removed his hands, slapping her breast, and chuckled, "You are something else, little girl."

He enjoyed the game of bringing his wife to the peak and bursting her bubble. That sort of control made his cock throb, and the rage in her eyes was worth the effort.

"I want to cum, please. I want your dick, daddy, please." Anna was still out of breath, dismissing Jeff's mocking.

"You got enough plastic today." Jeff laughed.

Realizing he was now torturing her, Anna scowled, "Fuck you. Get off me."

Anna got off his lap. Her face was red with humiliation. But before she could get away, Jeff grabbed her, pushing her onto the soft mattress. He mounted her and pinned her down onto the bed, and she was now unable to move. This new position caused her heart to leap with excitement.

"You're a nasty bitch. You know that" he taunted.

Anna's hand went up to slap his face, and he caught it, placing it above her head.

"You want me, don't you?" Jeff smirked and kissed her pouty lips.

Anna got lost in his kiss, letting her tongue explore what seemed like a foreign mouth.

Jeff broke his kiss and started down, "You fucked her without permission."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Just admit you're a nasty bitch," Jeff ordered, his cock teasing her mound. "Come on, Anna, you want this dick inside, don't you?"

Nodding, Anna reached for his lips to silence him. He kissed her for only a moment before breaking, awaiting her confession. Her pussy was warm and welcoming, yet he only tossed his cock around her mound in torture.

Anna couldn't take it anymore. Her pussy was aching for cock. She closed her eyes and confessed, "Ugh, I'm your nasty bitch. I want dick, daddy, please."

Anna whimpered, then gasped as his hot dick entered her wetness, "Ahh, oh, fuck." His thick meat crossing into her folds was unmatched by any of those toys. Jeff slammed into her with force, bending down. As his tongue kept rhythm on her neck, he whispered, "You love it."

Anna groaned softly, wrapping her arms around his neck as he winded his hips into her smooth snatch, "Yes, daddy."

Jeff had all the control until Anna clenched her muscles. "Fuck," he groaned, mouth dropping in awe.

A smirk decorated Annas' face as she melted him down with her skills, "You love it, Daddy," her voice dripping with sarcasm.

He eyed her with slanted eyes, "Stop," Jeff ordered and yanked her up by the hair. "You must want it rough?"

Anna leaned up, breathing heavily, "You're too weak to stop now."

Grabbing her hips, Jeff rolled over and brought her on top, and Anna inserted herself back onto his cock. Slapping her ass, Jeff gave a command for her to gallop. Riding his dick was uncomfortable with all the toys that had spanned her earlier. But she welcomed the warmth of his tangible cock, rocking her hips as his fingers pulled on her tender brown nipples.

Her head leaned back, "Fuck, mmm, good boy," came Anna's squeal of approval.

Jeff leaned up, "Shut the fuck up. Ride that dick, you bratty bitch."

Grabbing her ass, Jeff paused to groan before toying with her bottom lip, "Don't be mad. You missed this cock."

A smile formed on Annas' face, and she shook her head. Jeff frowned, biting her lip, and thrust his hips harder into her silky pussy. Anna whimpered, and she dipped over, but Jeff's arms tightened to her body to keep her from tumbling in ecstasy.

The sound of skin slapping skin filled the air, adding to the euphoria running up and down Anna's body.

"Oh, God, yes."

Jeff dotted kisses around her cheeks, pushing her down and filling her with his thick cock. "You love me?" Jeff asked against her mouth, slapping her ass cheek forcefully.

"Ahh, ahhh, I love it," The words drove out of her mouth in an instant, and she excused it as lust at the moment. But that wasn't what Jeff wanted to hear, so he stopped.

"Fuck! I love you!" Anna shouted in laughter.

Jeff held her tighter, slowing his strokes down, melting the uncertainty twirling her mind. Anna made her ass cheeks jump and gobbled up all of his much-needed cock.

"I love you, too," Jeff told her, pecking kisses around Anna's flushed face as she came again, trembling in his arms.