Married to a Bully Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is why when I came back home, and she was still next door, I barged into his home with no knocking required. Baby toys and trash are scattered around. Their home was spotless when they used my wife as a live-in Nanny and maid. I hated that shit; Rod and Cindy could both suck my dick.

The slim blonde woman looked over me as I walked into the room. Her cock hungry gaze goes to my crotch, and I roll my eyes at her.

"Hey, Jeff," she finally lets out after eye fucking me.

"Cindy." I nodded, "Rod, how's it going, bud."

I smacked his hand, but the look on his face said he wanted to punch me. But he grinned and offered me a drink instead. He is and will forever be a cuck.

"No, not today." I smiled, "I just came to get my wife."

I smile at Anna as she holds the child in her arms. The hot shower sex has her mesmerized. I know since she's staring at me, about as hungry as her aunt.

"Come on, little girl." I waved, "I'll see you two around."

I don't plan on having much to do with them, even though Cindy is a beauty and always down for cock in her ass. It's not a good look for me to fuck her aunt again, and I won't. But Cindy follows us to the foyer just as Anna screams out.

"Oh my God!"

Anna runs toward the car next door. I got my friend to throw a red bow on it, so it's no mistake that it is hers. She opens the door and explores the inside, and I turn toward her Aunt.

Cindy wasted no time batting her lashes toward me, "Will we pick things up where we left them?" She asked, reaching out to touch my arm.

Not another one, I thought. I already tried breaking things off with a few women and got threatened with a lawsuit. I swear to God I got offered more pussy married than single.

I chuckled, "It's over. I'm not going to hurt her. I'm not like you. You may be her family, her only blood. But I am Anna's Daddy now."

Cindy's smile dropped, but she nodded in agreement. Winking, I patted her toned ass before stepping off the porch.

"It could be our secret from Rod and Anna. An exciting affair. Sneaking around was always a turn-on for us."

I chuckled, "You don't think Anna will be upset?"

I can hardly believe I have to explain why I don't want to hurt my wife and sleep with her aunt.

"Jeff. We know--the whole inheritance thing. Anna said you're going to take care of her tuition, and I think that is sweet of you." Cindy smiled, "Looking out for the unfortunate is honorable, and it doesn't make you a bad man to go after what you want."

I look at Cindy's nauseating false smile before walking toward Anna. Her whole speech makes me feel weak. I can't wait to get Anna the hell away from them two. When I approach the car, Anna leaps into my arms, landing a kiss on my lips that surprises the both of us.

"It is mine, right?"

I spin her around so I can detect her Aunt's expression. Cindy is mistaken if she thinks how I feel about her niece isn't reciprocated.

"You like it, little girl,"

"Yes. I love it. Thank you," Anna whispers, wrapping her arms around my neck. I kiss her cheek, but she reaches for my lips again. Locking the car, I carry us back into the house. The keys end up somewhere between the side table and the door; I hear them drop and jingle, but I am too immersed in her sweet kiss.

"Thank you!" She giggled as I lay her down on the bed. It's a high bed, and I can stand and pull her closer.

"We can go shopping tomorrow, and I'll let you pick out your clothes this time," I chuckled.

"I liked the stuff you got. It growing in me," she grinned and sat up.

"I just want to make you happy, little girl. I'm really sorry for how I have treated you, you know." I struggled to recall the last time I had apologized for my behavior.

Anna nodded and smiled her forgiveness.

"I don't want to have sex anymore," I told her.

Anna dropped her smile, and I watched the light go out of her eyes. Quickly she caught herself and nodded.

I sit on the bed and sigh, "Yeah, I want to learn to respect your boundaries. If you want to fuck me, you have to ask, and if I want to fuck you, I'll ask first. Are you good with that?"

Anna nodded, "Yeah... but, I mean, um."

I can tell she is skeptical and scared to admit she likes it, but I don't pressure her. I smile cause she's just the cutest thing when she's dumbfounded.

"Do I sleep here?"

"No. You can stay in the guestroom."

I grab her gently and bring her onto my lap, "Thank you for staying with me. And not telling your family everything."

"I covered my bruises. I, um, I didn't tell them about all of the money, I promise."

I told her tight and kissed her foundation-covered neck, "Thank you. We are going to learn to coexist, and I am going to learn to make you happy, I promise."

Anna rubbed my shoulders, settling her crotch on my bulge. She faced me with a smile as if I was joking about going celibate.

"There's nothing I can do about that," I chuckle and kiss her cheek before placing her back onto the bed.

Flipping on the television, I turned to her shocked expression, "What do you want to watch?"

She thinks I've lost my marbles and stares at me as if I asked her to eat my ass.

Anna shrugs, "VH1."

I didn't know the channel number, so I handed her the remote control and lay back.

"Can we cuddle?" Anna asked, crawling closer toward me.

Nodding, I stretch my arm out, and she nudges closer to me. Anna's warmth brings me a calming sense. Exhausted, I fell asleep to the sounds of drag queens lip-syncing. I awoke to her lying between my legs, her tiny feet on my thighs. She's holding her head in her hands.

What the fuck am I doing? I stare at the subtle movements of her ass when she giggles.

"This is a long show," I finally said.

Anna turns on her back and spreads her legs before announcing it's a marathon. I smirk. Her foot is on my thigh, rubbing against the head of my cock.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"It doesn't matter."

Anna hurries back toward me and sits on my lap, and lays her head back on my chest. I look to the ceiling and keep my hands on the sheets. I am not going to touch her; just let her ass rest on my cock cause I know this is her way of telling me she wants it. The fruity smell of her hair assaults my nose, and I can feel her wiggling.

"Anna?"

"Yes, daddy?" She purrs, toying with the band of her sweatpants.

"Do you, um. You want me...." I shook my head and chuckled, "You're going to torture me?"

Anna lets her foot stroke up and down my leg, and she stares back toward me, "Maybe."

I grasp her sides, and she giggles.

"I am going to go... and get your room together. I've got some boxes to move, and I think that old treadmill is in there."

She moves when I move to get off the bed, and I walk into the kitchen. I grab a fresh glass and open a bottle of vodka before I head into the guest room to sort through some of the junk.

I am three glasses in and have most of the clutter down to a minimum when Anna appears at the door. I blame the alcohol for my sweating, but that bed and treadmill were heavy.

"What do you think?" I grab my drink from the drawer and look at her amused expression.

"It's nice. Thank you, Jeff."

I nod, "It's no problem at all. You figured out what you want to eat?"

"I cooked."

"I didn't have anything in the fridge."

"I drove to the store and picked up some stuff." Anna beamed, "I wanted to test drive my new car. Thank you."

"It's not a problem, but I want you to tell me when you leave and where you're going from now on."

Anna's arms fold, "Why?"

Something about being questioned pisses me off, but I let it skate and take another sip. "What did you cook?"

"I've got baked chicken in the oven. Do you like mac and cheese?"

"You made them some too?" I asked.

"If I want to cook for my family, I can," Anna replies, giving me a vicious glare.

"Yes, ma'am." I chuckled, "but you don't have to cook all the time. I know how to take care of myself. Unlike other people."

I mean her aunt and uncle, and I can see the fire building up. It's a touchy subject, but she cares far too much for them, and they sadly dont give a fuck about her.

Anna turns to leave. I walk behind her resisting the urge to pop her round ass. I stood at the bar as she swiftly glided around the kitchen, stirring pots of food. Anna looked cute in sweatpants and a long t-shirt. I want to fuck her. I open the liquor bottle, thinking about cutting off those burners and bending her over the stove. My obsession with her is hard to kick, but I fill my glass up without taking her into the kitchen.

"What else can you cook?"

"Everything, what do you like?"

I winked, "Everything."

Anna giggled as she grated cheese for the dish.

"It's getting late, so don't walk next door tonight. Please."

I suspect it was my manners that I didn't get a no or why and she only nodded. I retire to my room with Anna's cunt on my mind.

+

+

The next day, Sunday, I spent in bed watching sports. After I ate a few leftovers from Anna's midnight meal, I started drinking and got horny. I scroll through my phone for a contact, an easy lay for tonight, but Anna is on my mind.

It's midnight, and I am not sure what Anna is doing in her room, but the house is just as quiet as it was when I was a single man. I should have been happy, but a fresh pussy was down the hall, and my cock was throbbing for it.

And then I was at her door, knocking. I stand there feeling like an idiot, hoping to score.

Anna opens the door in the tiniest shorts with a pink tube top with no bra. Her nipples jutting from it seem to taunt me. With her phone in her hand and taking her attention, she asked what I wanted.

I look toward her with a frown and ask, "Can I come in?"

"Depends."

"On?"

"What do you want?"

I rolled my eyes toward the ceiling and snickered. She knows what I want, "I want to spend some time with you."

"I have company."

I bust the door wide open to find no one there, and she looks toward me in a fit of giggles.

"I was just joking, Jeff. You are crazy."

"Don't play with me like that."

A smirk crosses her face as she leans against the door frame, blocking my way inside, "It's almost midnight."

"It's not too late for fun," I smiled.

"I bet. You've been...." She takes an imaginary shot of liquor, "Can I have some?"

"You are more than welcome to anything in this house," I grinned, stepping closer to her. "How bout we drink together tonight."

"I need to sleep. We got to work in the morning, right?"

"No, I've got to go back to Virginia for a few days, then we can both go back to the store."

"Oh," she says, coming across as disappointed.

I smiled, "I'll be back in a week. That will give you time to miss me."

Anna scoffed, "I won't."

"I'll miss you." I lean in to kiss her full tan lips and expect rejection. But Anna rolls her tongue into my mouth and grabs my head pulling me closer. It surprises me, and I chuckle against her soft lips. Breaking her kiss, Anna smirks, brushing her fingers across my lips before letting me go.

She leaned against the door frame, and I fought the urge to snatch her up.

"Good night, Jeff," Anna does a cutesy wave that makes me groan.

Taking a deep breath, I nodded, "Good Night, little girl."

I turn to leave and wrap my brain around whatever I am trying to prove. I have never had to regulate myself around a woman. It's a bizarre feeling that I guess I have to get used to. Even though it's only been a few hours since I last fucked my wife. I can't stop thinking about her. Thankfully before I took two sleeping pills, I heard a harsh knock on the door. I could care less about her knowing how eager I was, and I quickly opened.

Scanning her frame, I chuckled. Anna wore the same pink tube top but instead of shorts my favorite pair of teal-colored panties were glued to her short frame.

"Can you cut on the heat? It's cold."

I looked back to my empty king bed and shrugged, "It's warm here."

I scrutinized her two jiggling ass cheeks as she sauntered toward the bed. Leaping up, Anna quickly buries herself inside the comforter and gets comfortable while my head spins around in intoxicated desire. Anna is no longer poking the monster. She's throwing chicken bones at the hungry since my mouth is watering for her pussy.

"Hurry and get warm." I rubbed at my dick to calm him down, "Then you have to leave."

My justification is reasonable. In order to keep my word, I stand by the bed. If I get in there, I will tug on that teal fabric and lick her pussy.

"Alright, I know you're warm now. You can go back to your room. As a matter of fact, I got some-"

The loudest fake snore fills the room, and I chuckle and walk over to the bed.

"Do you know what you have to do to stay here?"

Another snore escapes from deep inside the covers, and I pull them back, greeted with a teal surprise. I toy with the band of the high-waisted panties and tug as Anna keeps her eyes closed to my advances. I exposed one hip, and I used my other hand to uncover the top of her plump mound. Lifting her hips, I bring her sideways, bending down for a taste.

I kiss her prickly mound with my mouth watering.

Then her head pops up with a smirk plastered on her face. "No," Anna said, pulling at her panties. She pulls them high around her hips, and it's a delicious view of soft tan flesh.

"No?" I asked, using my teeth to pull at the silk material, "I just want to taste it."

"You can't."

I take a deep breath and smile, "Get out of my room, Anna. I can't focus on being in a celibate marriage if I have a slut in my bed."

"I'm not your slut anymore, Jeffery," Anna brings her knees up to her chest and stares at me with amusement. I assume she's awaiting my wrath, and I smirk, "You can't be in here, Little girl."

"Why not?"

I place my arms around her and lean in, "You know why."

"Why?"

"You know what you do to me."

Anna looks toward my cock bulging from my sweatpants. "You're always horny."

"Right now, he's jumping for you."

"I guess 'cause I'm the only one available."

"Perhaps?" I kiss at the smooth seam covering her pussy, "but you know you're my favorite."

Anna bites her lip, shaking her head.

"I'm serious. Open your thighs. Let me see it." I winked.

I see her swallowing her desire, and I lean further in, "I miss it." I kiss her thigh, and Anna smiles but shakes her head.

I lifted and smirked, "I guess I should have brought my kitten back with me."

With that said, I receive a slap to my face that dazzles me. No need to announce that Anna is jealous, and I only beam. Suddenly, Anna jumps onto the bed, and I become eye-to-eye with my favorite pussy. Pulling the panties down around her hips, Anna nudged the teal fabric down her thick thighs, revealing my obsession dotted with soft brown hair.

"Let me kiss it," I whisper, holding on to her smooth hips.

"Lay down. I want to ride your face," Anna ordered.

I'm usually not a simp, but I nodded eagerly and lay across the bed. I licked my lips as she placed her pretty pussy onto my bearded mug. Her back arches, and I grasp her thick ass, licking into her flesh. Her flavor is a sweet and tart mix that caused my dick to jump, and I am pleased she's got her small hand on my bulge.

"Mmm, ahh, daddy," she moans, making my cock bounce, and I lick faster.

"Hmm," I reached down and removed my cock, "Suck it," I murmured between laps around her silky lips.

Anna teases me with her lips, dotting kisses around my swollen head. Lapping over my tip, I know it is dripping. My cock is rock hard, and her soft licks are torture, but I stay quiet and focus on her pleasure. She stops licking and gets stiff. Her orgasm is close, and I center on her clit until she jerks away and rolls over. Permission or no permission, I lean up and grab her leg. With my voice raspy, I command, "Ride me."

"No," she stretches out on my pillows and curls her finger, "Come here."

The television illuminates her flushed face, and brown curls gather around her shoulders as she slumps down to open her thighs for me.

"Go slow," Anna purred.

I crawl over and assume the position she wants with a lazy smile. "How slow?" I ask, holding my cock in my hand.

Her warm palms massage my chest, and she slowly moves toward my wet beard and giggles. Anna is beautifully relaxed, with her hooded eyes scanning my broad chest. She bites her lip, and my heart thumps as I lean down and seize her lips. I get lost in her kiss, those full lips, and the desire in her eyes. Falling, I guide my cock to gently break into her slippery cunt. She's warm, and I pause my kiss to moan. Staring into her eyes, I realized how much I wanted to please her.

Anna moans and whimpers from my slow strokes. She pulls up her tube top and rubs her nipples, sighing in relaxation with her eyes closed.

"Can I suck them?"

She nods, and I wash my tongue over her milk chocolate nipples until they come to stiff peaks. I overlook my need to go faster and keep my cock steady inside her gushy pussy.

"Am I doing good?" I smile.

She nods and reaches between us to rub her clit. I am only a cock prop in this situation. Just a fuck toy, I suppose, but I am still in control, which motivates me to continue.

"Uh, faster," she mumbles out, breathing heavily.

I increase my speed and keep my arms stable around her head.

I lick my lips, "Like that?" I thrust up, and she gasped. I observe her face contorting in wonderment.

"Oh, oh, yes, mmm, it feels so good," Anna whimpers.

It does feel amazing, but these slow strokes are killing me as well as her creaming cunt, gripping tight around my base.

"Fuck, I want you to cum all over my cock, baby."

"Uh, uh, hmm," I keep striking her. Watching her cum is exhilarating, and my nut is coming. But she suddenly moves from under me and rolls off the bed.

Resuming to stroke my cock, I stare at her as she grabs her panties, "What happened? Where are you going?"

"I'm warm now. Thanks, Jeff," Anna giggled.

My brows creased, "Are you fucking kidding me?" I hopped off the bed as she stood by the door, giggling.

I grab her arm, but she runs out into the living room.

"Anna. Come on."

"No. I just came to get warm."

"No. You came to piss me the fuck off." I storm into the living room, but Anna isn't there. I swore I heard her feet take off that way. I am simmering, and if she has left this house, I don't know what I might do.

+

+ A gullible man

+

"Anna!" I heard his voice and saw his feet as he walked past me toward the kitchen. I was hiding behind the couch and trying not to laugh out loud. I heard him mumble something to the dog before something crashed in the kitchen. His loud voice made me jump, "Anna!"

"Yeah," I answered and laughed as he shuffled back into the living room. Rolling over onto my side, I placed my hand over my mouth.

"Stop playing with me, little girl, and get out here. Now. I know we had a deal, but you can't do shit like that."

I stayed quiet for a while before wriggling between the couch and the wall. I crawled into Jeff's bedroom, where he stood with his back turned on his phone. When he turned around, he frowned, "I should punish you for that stupid shit."

I let my upper body fall into an arch and wiggled my ass in the air. I couldn't see his face, but it was a long wait as Jeff circled me a few times. I kept my head down, and Jeff brought four slaps back to back on my left ass cheek. I gasped and wriggled around to fight off the sting and tempt him to give me more.

"Don't move," Jeff ordered before giving me another four to the right cheek. I moaned out my appreciation and arched my back further, wiggling my ass. Ten slaps alternating on each cheek made me jump up before slumping back down. Fuck I loved spankings.

Jeff knelt and lifted my chin, "Are you going to be my good girl?" His voice was calm and soothing. His fingers were velvety on my flushed cheek. I moaned when he slipped his finger into my mouth.