Married to a Bully Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to suck it for me, sweet girl?"

Rather than answer, I came to my knees and opened my mouth. His cock was swinging around, and my heart raced as he led himself into my mouth. He had precum dripping from his tip, and I slurped up his goodness.

"Just like that, baby," Jeff cooed. His eyes were hooded, and his breathing was choppy. As his cock slipped in and out of my mouth, he palmed my head. This feeling of being overpowered seems better now since I knew I was in control. Carrying my hair into a ponytail, Jeff guides me back and forth. I gag and pull back.

"You suck," Jeff laughed.

I sneered, "You suck it then."

I gasped when he landed a slap on my ass. Pushing him further to hurt me, I laugh louder, and Jeff lifts me to my feet.

"I'm going to train your dirty mouth," Jeff chuckled, placing me on the bed with my head dangling from the edge.

I open my mouth as he slides inside and attempts to fuck my throat. I can't keep up, especially when he reaches over and wacks my pussy lips. He rams his cock harder and pulls out before I gag.

I groaned with spit running down my forehead, "I did it."

Jeff chuckled, "Shut up and put it back in," Grabbing my fleshy stomach, he thrusts into me with vigor. Lapping my tongue over and under, I grasp at his thighs and take his face fucking. I felt him twitching, and he buckled, groaning my name as he released his cum deep into my throat. I quickly turned over, gasping and feeling the need to spit up.

He laughed, "You did good, baby."

************************************

I wake up in MY room in MY bed. That's a normal thing for many people, but I grew up differently. The last few years I had to spend with my mom, we could barely afford a one bedroom, let alone two or three. I awoke around three in the afternoon, having stayed up all night getting licked and fucked. I had overheard Jeff's conversation this morning with another woman, realizing quickly I would never be his only. I pretended to be asleep when he carried me into my bed. He tucked me in and kissed my forehead and I tried not to become so attached but he was making it hard. Unlike the others, I had no obsession with the man. At least, I did not think so. He had been good to me, yes, but before then, he hadn't. And I honestly didn't give a damn. With a new car and money promised in a few days, I didn't blink an eye at the note he had left on the refrigerator door.

Jeff notified me on the yellow paper that he would be back in a week. Even though I wasn't disappointed about his absence, I did wonder if Jeff would deposit the money into my account before then. Taking a quick shower and raiding the fridge, I dived into his king bed, spreading out for a Housewives marathon on the 70-inch television.

My first day alone was fantastic. I was eating all of the snacks and lounging around with his dog, Butler. Well, my dog, I was the one who cared for him the most. When I got bored, I test-drove my new car around the neighborhood, and at night, I enjoyed a peaceful slumber.

The next day I washed our clothes and sent Jeff's suits to the dry cleaners, then headed next door for quality time with my only cousin. That night I slept like a baby. On day three, I missed his arms around me on day three. But after checking my account, I had become wealthier with a million dollars and forgot about his warm embrace. Even though his smell was no longer lingering, day four brought my hands into my panties with thoughts of his face between my thick thighs. By the sixth day, I called him.

Jeff answered on the second ring, his voice ringing with arrogance, "Hey, little girl, you miss me already?"

With my pride in the way, I chuckled, "No. Um, I wanted to know. Uh, where should I buy Butler's food? He's only got-"

Jeff interrupted, "Butler has enough food for the rest of the month unless you still give him four fucking cups a day." Jeff questioned with an attitude, "Are you giving him too much food, Anna?"

His voice was so deep and powerful, and I bit my lip, melting into the silk sheets.

"No, jackass, calm down."

"Who the fuck are you talking to?"

I slipped my hands into my shorts, softly caressing my clit.

"Anna?"

"Yes," I said, my breathing ragged.

"Don't curse and raise your voice at me. Do you hear me, girl?."

"Don't talk to me like that," I snapped and bit my lip, rubbing faster on my little clit.

"I'll talk to you however I fucking want. You are the one that called me, girl."

My fingers swirled around my swollen clitoris, dropping the phone on the pillow by my head. Fuck, it felt so good, and I imagined they were his thick fingers and almost caught myself in a moan.

"Anna?" He questioned my silence, "I have to go. Do I need to call you back?"

I hung up and continued my massage, spreading my legs wider for a better explosion. God, why was I feeling this way?