Married to the Busty Co-ed

Story Info
His and her evenings and future weekend plans.
9.1k words
4.35
12.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers

I'm a guy. I'm 27 and just finishing an MBA program. I'm married to Tiffany, usually shortened to "Tiff", who's due home from work very soon.

I've just been lying on our bed toying with my cock- not looking to cum- just playing a bit in anticipation of Tiff's arrival.

My session started almost by accident as my mind went to remembering a drunken evening as a senior in college. My buddies and I were exchanging thoughts about the sexiest big-titted women we could think of. There was general lust for Kim K but some negativity about how big her hips seemed to be. That prompted a mention of Demi Rose- a British internet model with enormous tits along with hips like Kim's. One guy wondered out loud how anybody could have hips so big and a chorus of 'who cares' came in response.

One friend said he thought golfer/model Paige Spirinac with her 34DD tits over a thin but shapely body was as hot as they come. Some guys didn't recognize the name so a quick phone search showed some posed photos. The phone was passed around and obscene comments were made.

Nobody believed her tits were real even though she claimed they are. The consensus was that it didn't really matter. She was a favorite of the guys except that one guy said she seemed abnormally thin in the waist and wondered if all of her pictures were photoshopped. Everyone agreed that all of the photos of the celeb women we were hot for had been professionally posed and edited for lighting. Even if the photos weren't digitally altered, they were the best of countless shots taken and discarded.

Experienced actresses with big tits came up next in the disjointed talk. One friend said movie and TV actresses were in so many scenes that they must actually have bodies that would live up to their on-screen look. Several stars got mentioned. Some were from the past such as Ursula Andres from the movie, Dr. No. From the more recent past, Salma Hayek got lusty approval. The unanimous favorite from the very recent past was Sofia Vergara.

My friend Paul threw water on our enthusiasm pointing out that all of the well-built women we'd mentioned were just fantasies. If we ever met one of them, she'd ignore us if not express disdain and treat us like shit. In the fantasy world of being in bed with any of them, each of us would cum before even getting his dick wet. Everyone mumbled his grudging agreement.

The most rational member of our group said, "What about women we actually see in real life? I assume you've all noticed the knockers on Professor Durham. She'd got to be a DD." Anyone who'd been in her class agreed she had a great rack although the cup size opinions ranged from D to G. She was almost six feet tall with broad shoulders so her body type could easily carry larger than life boobs- their actual size wasn't easy to judge.

There were other nominees from the local area bars and stores and a couple of students. The student favorite was Tiffany. None of the group had ever talked to her but most knew who she was. I'd been in a big class with her and had stared at her body countless times- in class and around the campus. She really was a guy's dream girl.

One or two of our group didn't know her name so it took a few minutes for those with familiarity to describe several tight outfits Tiff had worn on campus in recent weeks for everyone to connect the name to the body they'd drooled over. Some of the descriptions included references to her shiny shoulder-length brunette hair and one mentioned her tight ass and great legs but by far most descriptions focused on what were estimated to be 34D boobs that bounced teasingly in the numerous form-fitting tops she wore. Everyone agreed her body was hot. Nobody knew if she dated but it didn't matter as she was out of our league.

So, here I was about five years later, stroking my cock as I proudly reflected on my having married the girl with the body that all of the guys wanted. What none of us knew when we'd talked about her tits was that she actually had a brain and was a nice person.

It wasn't until about a year after that bullshit session with the guys that I'd been in a small graduate class with her and we'd started to get to know each other and then started dating. As we dated I began to get to know her body better, too. There was no question that she was just as hot as the guys had thought. Her tits were-and are, perfectly over-sized on her very trim body. The label in her bras says 34D but I think she's stretching them a bit and might really be a DD. I haven't said anything since for all I know she'll think I'm saying she's fat. It's much better to keep quiet and just enjoy her big tits.

During the two years we dated I still felt that Tiff was out of my league. I lived in fear that she'd realize that and dump me. That fear prompted me to try to be the best boyfriend I could be. In day-to-day life I always tried to treat her well; in bed, I became an expert at eating her and made sure she came at least once before I did.

Two years into our marriage, I still follow that approach although I no longer worry that she'll leave. Our minds and bodies share too much for either of us to think we could find a better match.

Last night, for example, I planned an evening that I was sure would please. When Tiff got home, I met her with a glass of her favorite white wine. I had the chilled bottle in my other hand so I couldn't hug her. I leaned in and gave her a light kiss. As our lips parted, I handed her the wine glass and said, "Come right upstairs. I have the tub half filled. I'll top it off with hot water and add the oil you like while you undress. I'm looking forward to bathing you while you sip your wine and relax."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful," she said. I could almost see tension disappear from her body as she thought of the bath.

I gestured to the steps and followed her a few steps behind. That position gave me a great view of her shapely ass in the tight pencil skirt she wore to work- one of many that were almost like a uniform. On top her curves were almost always well presented in tailored blouses or tight shirts.

I guess I should mention that we own an adult fashion store. There are a few sex toys but mostly it's sexy lingerie and club wear with a rather large section devoted to leather. A fair percentage of our customers are undoubtedly sex workers or employed in body conscious jobs but few reveal their personal details.

In addition to ready to wear clothing we are distributors for a high-end corset maker and have an in-house seamstress who can custom fit our upper end dresses for those of our customers who can pay for the service. Tiff manages the store which puts her in front of the customers.

She prides herself in presenting a professional but sexy image to the customers who all want her help to look sexier. Her typical outfit is a modestly short skirt and a tight top- with a light unbuttoned jacket to soften the look of her big tits. To me the look is reminiscent of her college and grad school days but back then she didn't wear a jacket. I have many fond memories of staring at her as she walked around on campus.

My role at the store is much less glamorous. I keep the books and handle the endless paperwork involved with ordering, tracking and receiving goods from foreign countries. Much of our lingerie and club clothing comes from France and the Far East. England is the source for the corsetry and most of the leather wear.

In addition to the boring stuff, I help Tiff in selecting what we'll stock and in hiring the youthful staff. In addition to being customer friendly, several of our part-time associates work two days a week while wearing some of our clothing. As a result, we generally only hire young women with figures that will showcase our clothes in the best way. I always keep my hands off but Tiff doesn't mind my looking. In fact, we each find that on the designated fashion days we enjoy staring at the staff. On those days each of us come home aroused and ready for better than average sex.

Tiff and I select two outfits on Monday or Tuesday and our two young sales people confirm their size and how everything fits. They wear the outfit for their shifts in the store on Wednesday and Friday. The outfit is then theirs but we do ask that they occasionally wear it for work in the future if they like it.

Having the staff wear the clothes gives us a sexier store environment and showcases our clothing. Some of our more regular customers stop in on a Wednesday or Friday just to see the selected outfits. A few extra sales have come from that. The customers tell us how different it is to see the clothes on a real person than merely on a clothes hanger. It also prompts product related conversation between the customers and staff which has boosted customer comfort levels and loyalty to our store.

With that background you can better appreciate that staring at Tiff's ass reminded me of the sexy thong I'd seen her don in the morning for work. Hold up stockings were a staple for work and made her legs look great from my vantage point two steps below her.

As we reached the top of the stairs, I went through to the en-suite bathroom to restart the water and add bath oil to the tub. She went into the walk-in closet to remove and hang up her outfit. As soon as the water was flowing I joined her first to ogle her trim body in her sexy bra and panties and then to assist in their removal. She smiled as I got her naked and said, "I could use a personal valet. Are you trying out for the position?"

"I don't think I need to apply. I already have the job and think I perform my services quite well."

"Yes," she replied. "Your services are adequate. It's been a while since you bathed me. We'll see if you remember what I like."

Once naked, Tiff stretched in an overtly sexual manner and entered the bathroom with me close behind. I turned off the hot water, verified that the tub temperature was good and helped her into the oversized tub. She sighed as she felt the embrace of the tub's hot scented water.

In seconds I was naked and slipping in behind Tiff who scrunched forward just enough to accommodate my position closely behind her with my legs spread around her. We'd bought the tub with this type of bathing in mind so there was amble room.

My hands fondled Tiff's hips under the water as I asked about her day at the store. She mentioned visits by a couple of regular customers. She went into some detail about one of them who was shopping in anticipation of an upcoming trip to Las Vegas with her husband. Tiff knew that I was familiar enough with the customer, Missy, to be able to visualize her body. Suffice it to say, Missy's body made me think of the original Barbie doll. Her body was perfect for our clothing and she had the money to buy them- our ideal customer.

My hands roamed over Tiff's thighs and caressed her hips. Sitting with my cock against her ass and feeling her body with my hands had my cock erect and nestled in the upper end of her ass crack. Tiff ground her ass back against me- confirming she was well aware of my cock. She asked, "Is that for me or are you fantasizing about Missy in Las Vegas?"

"It's all about you," I replied. "You feel great and I haven't even reached your best parts."

I disciplined myself to make an effort to actually bathe my sexy wife. I knew this would only be possible if I attended to it before fondling her tits. I had her bend her knees one at a time so I could reach most of each leg with some body wash on my hands. I also washed her back and hips before doing her upper thighs and the area of her Venus Mound. After that I think we both knew my touch would be more sexual than hygienic

With extra bath gel in my hands, I used both hands to embrace her thin waist and torso up to just below her tits. We each reacted with little sexual moans. "You feel great," I said. After indulging myself with the trim mid-section of her body I moved my hands up to her soft pillowy breasts. Each hand caressed one breast and allowed the slippery mass to overflow my grasp in an incredible demonstration of her size and my lust for her generous endowment. We each gasped as her soft flesh slipped through my touch. My hands re-grasped the flesh that had escaped several times and we each enjoyed several repeats of the sensuous experience. I weighed each breast in my hand and then enveloped each- to the extent I could- again being excited by the frictionless feeling of her soft flesh. Each breast was too big to be fully contained by my hand and felt fantastic as I played at trying to capture the slippery mass. As I would squeeze a little to the left of center the right portion of her tit would ooze out of my grasp. Trying to coral the escaping mass would allow the first part of her softness to escape. I was treating myself to the same experience on each of her tits simultaneously. Writing about it doesn't convey how obscenely sexy she felt. From her soft sounds of pleasure I knew she was enjoying my attention just as much which added even more to my arousal.

After a minute or two of this sexual breast massage, I removed my right hand from her breasts and used my left to randomly maul both tits. My right hand collected some extra bath gel from her stomach and descended to her Venus Mound. Gradually, my fingers moved down further and began a gentle rubbing of her pussy. The angle wasn't good for my being able to penetrate her pussy but my arms were just long enough so my fingers could freely tease the hood of her clit.

Tiff's clit is almost always well hidden. I don't know if it's smaller than average but it rarely pokes out. Most of my finger work last night was on and about the hood but that was enough to have her hips moving in passion as her pubic bone ground upward into the palm of my hand.

My other hand was still active on her breasts. While her tits were still very slippery my fingers started to try to assault her nipples- first on one breast and then on the other. It was impossible to actually grab and squeeze them but Tiff seemed to enjoy my attempts.

Within a minute or so Tiff had her first orgasm of the evening. Her body thrashed about causing the bath water to roil about in staccato waves and to splash in all directions. Her breath deepened and she emitted various epithets and unintelligible noises as her orgasm built and crashed through her. As she came down from the peak of ecstasy, she made a contented set of soft mews and moans while thanking me for the relaxing bath.

I extracted myself from the tub and extended a hand to help her up. I dried her carefully and then wiped the towel quickly over myself. I then guided Tiff into the bedroom and positioned her on her back on the bed. With just a few moves I had her ass on a pillow and had my body between her legs with my head a few inches above her Venus Mound. In a soft voice I said, "Relax. I know you enjoyed a nice orgasm in the tub but now your pussy is going to experience what true worship can give you. I love you and hope I can pleasure you more than ever before."

My mouth then explored Tiff's Venus Mound and the Vs of the joints where her legs and pelvis met. These were two of her most erogenous areas so she was soon panting with arousal. Her hips were grinding slightly upward against my mouth.

My hands held her hips in place for a while but then I allowed my right hand to reach around her hip to fondle her left breast. She gasped as I grasped her tit. It filled my hand to overflowing and felt great. I couldn't help but pause in my kissing her to say, "As great as the slippery version of your breast felt in the tub, I think I prefer being able to grab and squeeze without it slipping away. It makes your nipples very vulnerable, too." My palm made several passes over her erect nipple as I said that and we each made noises of appreciation as the touch excited us in our own ways.

My mouth then toured down each of her inner thighs an inch or two. I wanted to feel that area of incredibly soft skin and I did. My cock twitched at the sensations that her softness gave to my lips. Incredible. Tiff was now moving her hips more but at the moment I wasn't giving her anything to grind against. In an attempt to give her what she wanted my left hand slid around her hip and pressed palm down on her Venus Mound. She moaned with excitement as she pressed against my hand.

The angle wasn't great for my hand to give her a full palm caress but she made do with the pads of my fingers. In the meantime, I moved my lips and tongue to the outer edge of her pussy lips. That got a very definite and positive response. My tongue started with her outer lips- running all the way up and down each a few times- edging slightly toward her center from each side. Almost without me noticing, her pussy had flowered open to reveal her moist inner lips. They received my tongue's attention and I soon felt a lot more moisture. That turned me on and caused me to be more aggressive with my tongue.

As a result of my arousal my hand had become rougher in its treatment of Tiff's breast. I was no longer just touching- grabbing would better describe how I was enjoying her great tit. My thumb and forefinger toyed with her turgid nipple and she pushed her chest into my hand in obvious excitement. I glanced up and noticed that her hand was toying with her other breast- a hugely erotic image.

I dropped my head back down between her thighs. My mouth was soon fully engaged in eating all of her hungry pussy. She was extremely wet and eager for my tongue- squirming against my mouth and bringing her hands to my head to hold me tightly in place. Her soft moans, groans and mumbled words of appreciation left no doubt of my success in pleasing her.

My ego was enjoying her arousal as my status as a good lover was confirmed. While not on my mind at that moment, my ability to give Tiff great sexual experiences was and is one of the reasons I'm confident she wouldn't leave me. Every moan I could coax from her made me more confident in our marriage.

As Tiff's arousal grew I gradually flirted with her clit. My tongue teased around the hood and eventually attacked it with repeated licks and tongue flicks. Because her clit is well protected by its hood it usually takes a while for Tiff's clit to react to my tongue. Last night the interval was shorter than usual confirming she was already close to peak arousal. I can't know what she experiences but assume her mind interprets the proximity of my tongue to her clit as the first step toward orgasm and then her little clit peaks out. In any case after perhaps 15 seconds of my tongue lashing her clit's hood she reacted as if a switch had been thrown. Her breath caught and her hips lifted her pussy upward to increase my tongue's contact. Her whole body seemed to tense and freeze as if it had encountered an electric wire followed quickly by a string of "Yes, yes, God," and a couple of unintelligible sounds of passion.

I backed my mouth away by an inch and released her nipple from my fingers but otherwise held my position. A few seconds later since I was no longer focused on bringing her off, my hand resumed a gentle caress of her breast purely for my own pleasure.

Tiff seemed to instinctively know I was pleasing myself and in a throaty whisper said, "My tits feel good, don't they? In college some of my friends used to call me "Double D"; I'd say I was only a "D" and they'd mock me about using the word "only".

I said the obvious, "I love your tits"

Tiff said, "My friends used to tease that God had given me somebody else's tits in addition to my own- sometimes throwing in the name of a flat chested girl we knew. They were all jealous of my tits and I basked in being bigger than any of them."

I tried to kiss Tiff's outer lips again but she pushed me away. She said, "Give me a moment. I'm sated. I don't think I can be a very energetic lover for you but come and take me. I'll play with my tits for you."

Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers