Married to the Busty Co-ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try to be responsible but you just made my cock throb with what you said." Tiff smiled and then ran her tongue around her lips in an openly sexual way.

Tiff said, "Okay, so when I take my bra off you'll see my nipple suction cups covering my nipples. This is my first day with this brand. Don't expect too much as the suction seems very gentle. For the next few days I'll just be experimenting with the different brands."

Tiff reached behind her and removed her bra. As expected, her nipples had small circular opaque cups covering them. That was hugely distracting. I had to make an effort to focus on the bigger picture of her breasts being naked above the black leather cincher. After the couple of seconds this took, I was stunned by her bodacious look. "Worship" came to mind as the tits I was staring at deserved nothing less.

I immediately whispered, "Awesome." As I gathered my wits, I struggled to find the right words to express how great her body looked. The best I could come up with was, "Your friends were right. Your tits look incredibly good- and bigger than usual. While I know the corset didn't make them grow, to me they look bigger than I've ever seen them."

I hesitated as I studied these spectacular tits and then added, "Seriously, they deserve to be worshiped. They're spectacular. I'm thinking it's not just the size. Being exposed above the corset is a very bold look. It's as if you're using your tits as sexual tools to capture me. "Seducing" is too passive a word. It's as if you're using your tits to capture my lusty mind and force me to just focus on how sexy you are. There could be a big truck coming and I'd still only be able to stare at the biggest and best tits I've ever seen."

Tiff smiled and gave her upper body a little shiver to make her breasts sway for me.

I added, "This may sound stupid but could you take off the cups. They're distracting and take away from the beauty of your massive beautiful breasts." Tiff smiled more broadly and peeled the vinyl covers off of her nipples. As each cup came off, she ran her hand over the nipple and then tweaked it with a simple squeeze between her thumb and forefinger.

Tiff then proudly pushed her chest out and said, "Better?" Again, she gave an upper body shake to make her breasts sway and jiggle for my pleasure.

"Awesome," I said. "Perfect. Incredible. I can't think of words adequate to describe your tits. Can you bring them closer so I can touch them? I need to fondle and worship them with my hands. Obviously, I need my hands freed."

Tiff replied, "Yes. I can come closer." She paused and then continued, "This is what we're going to do. I'm going to straddle you and you'll get a nice up-close look at my tits and my -perhaps slightly bigger- nipples that I'm working to enhance for you. I'm not going to release your hands. I'm going to ride your desperate looking cock. You can worship my nipples with your mouth. You'll probably come pretty quickly but we'll see if the cock ring can hold your cum in for a while. In any case between the ring and my body I'm thinking I'll be able to keep you hard enough to continue fucking until I cum."

Without further words, Tiff knelt over my lap and guided my cock into her very wet pussy. Her magnificent tits were mere inches away from my face so I was able to re-focus and take in the soft skin of her big tits. They really did look bigger. Her nipples were very erect and somewhat reddened by their being confined and under suction in the little vinyl cups. They looked very inviting.

My cock was buried in Tiff's welcoming pussy sleeve. She was grinding down on me and I was instinctively grinding and thrusting against her. As odd as it sounds, I was barely aware of my cock; her tits were so close to my face and looked so great that all else was secondary. Her nipples were begging for my attention.

I wanted to play with them with my mouth and leaned my head forward to make contact with her left nipple. My mouth was open and my tongue was soon attacking. My mouth enveloped as much tit as it could and my tongue sought out the turgid target at its center. My lips immediately sealed against her and I sucked on the sensuous softness.

My extended tongue explored Tiff's nipple which to my delight seemed bigger than normal. It was taller- enough so that my tongue could make it bend. That was a first and conjured up an image of an unrealistically enhanced tower of erect erogenous flesh. In my rational mind I knew that her nipple wasn't significantly larger but my male imagination ran somewhat out of control.

In any case and of more importance, Tiff reacted almost violently to my wet aggressive tongue. She gasped loudly with passion and her hands flew to the sides of my head. At first, I feared that I'd hurt her and was being pushed away but in a second or two I realized she was just sexually excited.

Her hands grasped my head very firmly and then relaxed as her shock at the first contact morphed into welcome pleasure. Her moans confirmed this and ruled out any negatives. It seemed that the little suction cups had sensitized her and I'd been the bull in the China shop. I wondered how she'd have reacted if I'd just gently tongue-teased her nub. I'd have to discipline myself to try that next time we were being intimate after the suction cups came off.

Tiff continued to grind on my cock and moan as my tongue played hockey with her erect but flexible nub. My mouth sucked harder and Tiff issued an excited, "" Yes!" I was torn between feeling I should stay exactly as I was and my desire to check out her other nipple. Perhaps, she might welcome attention shifting to her other side rather than risk the left one becoming sore; that logic made sense to me. In my peripheral vision I could get glimpses of a very erect nipple boldly protruding from a large curve of very smooth flesh. I needed to suck on that big nipple. I needed to feel it with the nerves on my lips and tongue.

I pulled my mouth off of her left nipple against Tiff's strong grip on my head seeking to hold me in place and her frustrated, "No! Where are ...?" Before she could complain any more my mouth was latching on to her right breast and she was shivering with a new surge of arousal as my tongue made its initial contact with that nipple.

Tiff was no longer satisfied by grinding on my cock. She used her thighs to lift her hips up enough to almost lose my cock from her pussy and then lowered herself forcefully back onto it. She continued fucking me this way for perhaps a minute and then stopped in mid stroke- leaving her elevated with just the tip of my cock embedded. She froze in that position and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast!"

I flexed my lower body to move my cock upward into her pussy and down to partially withdraw. Deprived of the use of my hands, I was very concerned that our bodies would separate too far and my cock would lose its place. I told her as much and suggested she lower her hips just a bit to lessen that risk. She did and I renewed my rapid thrusts with much more confidence.

My rapid piston action was enough to prompt Tiff to breathe much harder in obviously heightened excitement. I could feel her Kegel muscles working my cock for our mutual benefit and I approached climaxing. Anxious to be buried in her as I came, I strained to hold myself up at the apex of my thrust. Tiff sensed me reaching my peak which triggered Tiff's orgasm. Perhaps with a common goal of having me deeply inside her, Tiff dropped her hips and stayed down- gently grinding on me as we both climaxed. We each gasped and tried to take in one last breath before freezing in place as our respective climaxes ran through us like electricity. We then lost most of our muscle strength and merely stayed where we were from inertia..

After a minute of gradual recovery Tiff said, "I don't know about size but those little suckers made my nipples incredibly sensitive. I think the next few weeks will be pretty exciting."

"I noticed the sensitivity and I think they were bigger, too. I'll have to monitor them closely over the next few weeks." She smiled at my lame words.

As she got up from my lap, Tiff said, "Now that I see how we both feel about the waist cincher, I have two others in different fabrics picked out which I'll order tomorrow. For bras I'm planning one Demi style to showcase cleavage and a sheer one so my nipples can bump through. Maybe I'll add one that's got holes for the nipples. I'm planning outfits that suit the lingerie. I wouldn't want you to become bored with the leather ensemble."

I was speechless but my tired cock gave a little twitch. It sounded like Las Vegas was going to be several days of worship and thanks.