Married with Children - Bundy's Do the Fourth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroking it up and down, feeling her pussy tingle as it became overwhelmingly moist, Kelly knew she had to feel it inside her. "I need you to show me what a real man feels like," she coerced him as she raised up on her knees. Even if she was his daughter, Kelly had the most magnificent naked body Al had ever seen, and he just watched with excitement as she nudged his crown against her wet labia. Lowering her body, Kelly could feel the pressure against her opening as Al's thick crown parted her lips. Sinking lower, she moaned, "mmmm," as his head pushed past her lips ;and entered her pussy. Al watched with fascination as her plump lips surrounded and swallowed his hard meat, and it began to disappear up into her hot hole.

Kelly's pussy was so tight that if felt like he was trying to slip on a condom that was two sizes too small. Slowly she lowered her body, impaling herself on his massive prick. "Oh my God...oh my God," she groaned as he stretched her tight tunnel. When he was about five inches deep, Al couldn't stand the suspense any longer. He grasped her svelte waist and thrust upward, burying his pole all the way up her hole. "Ahhhhhh," she squealed as it felt like she was being split open. She was now sitting on his groin, all ten inches expanding her pussy wider than it had ever been.

Pausing several seconds, Al began to lift her up off his lap and then slam his cock up into her pussy. "Holy shit," she groaned and started to lift herself up on her knees, and then drop back down as he thrust upward. She began to fuck herself on his pole; water splashing sideways every time she sat on his groin. Her blond hair flew in all directions as they fucked; her magnificent tits flopping up and down. "Oh my God...oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt," she screeched as Al's giant cock drilled her pussy. Knowing her reputation, Al couldn't believe how incredibly tight her pussy was as he stuffed his huge cock up into her, stretching her cunt with every thrust. As he slid in and out of her snug hole, Kelly had to let him know: "that feels so fucking good...stretch me Daddy...stretch my little cunt."

Griff and Officer Dan couldn't believe what they were seeing. Kelly was the most gorgeous teenager they had ever seen nude and it appeared that she was going to be theirs for the taking. Al wouldn't dare to deny them...not after what they were witnessing. Both men got up from the picnic table, shoved their pants and shorts off, and walked over to the kiddie pool for a closer look at the cute blond. When they were standing next to her, Kelly's eyes grew wide as she saw her first black cocks...and they were impressive. Griff's prick was a little shorter than her father's, but very fat with a bulbous purple crown; and Dan's was the same length as Al's, and as thick as her wrist. Dan's head was the size of a baseball and the way his scrotum bulged out, his balls must have been the size of billiard balls. "Holy shit," she exclaimed as they smiled down at her.

Her first reaction was to reach up and grasp one in each hand, her fingers not coming close to encircling the big, black weapons. The way her body was jouncing from being fucked, it was very difficult, but she managed to alternate licking the large purple crowns in her fists. Noticing that their pre-cum droplets were similar, but different, in taste, Kelly found that she just couldn't concentrate with Al's huge dick slamming into her. She held onto them, more to stabilize herself and keep her from toppling off Al's lap than to stimulate the two black pricks. With every thrust, Al was grinding his pelvis against hers, trapping her swollen clit between them. He grasped her perfect cheeks in his hands, squeezing the soft flesh as he slammed his pole up into her.

Squirming and undulating on his lap, Kelly begged: "oh God, your cock feels so fucking good...cum in me...I need to feel you cum in me." Al still couldn't believe how tight and wet her hole was as it gripped his cock like a vise, so he was more than ready to oblige her request. Digging his fingers into her fleshy cheeks, he jammed his prick as far up her hole as he could and her her tight as he began to pump her full with his load. "Ohhh yessss," she screamed as she gripped the two pricks in her hands so hard that it caused them pain. "Fuck me...fuck me...cum in me," she screeched. Both their bodies shuddered as Al filled her pussy with his sperm. Griff and Dan reached out and each grasped one of her wonderful breasts; pinching her erect nipples and increasing the intensity of her orgasm.

As soon as Al was done filling her pussy, his prick began to shrivel inside her and Kelly's body started to relax. This was the two black men's signal to take charge. Kelly had been concentrating so hard on the meat in her pussy, that she had nearly forgotten about what was in her hands. She was reminded when Dan encircled her naked body in his arms and lifted her out of the pool, Al's prick slipping out of her sheath. "Our turn Al," he stated, "don't worry, we'll take good care of her." Al could only stare as Dan carried Kelly over to the picnic table and set her down on the end. Sitting on the edge of the table, Kelly instinctively spread her legs and everyone could see a sticky white fluid dripping down her silky thighs. "You see," Dan assured her father, "she's already lubed-up."

The hard wood of the table was softened by the red and white checked tablecloth with a flannel backing, and Kelly lay back. She looked like a gift from heaven with her nubile nude body framed by the checkered cloth. Her blond hair spread out like a halo around her angelic face; her amazingly firm tits standing straight up like pink-tipped mountain peaks, and her legs spread invitingly. Dan and Griff were almost drooling over the sweetest piece of ass they had ever seen as they stood stroking their meat.

Over at the Darcy's, Marcy was bending over putting the bowl of salad into her fridge when she felt Bud nudge up against her derriere and ask: "is there anything else I can do for you Mrs. Dar...I mean Marcy?" Dizzy from, and not used to, all the rum, she gasped at the feel of what seemed to be quite a sizeable package in Bud's jeans.

Knowing he had always had a crush on her sent her head spinning with all sorts of possibilities and she managed to tell him: "as a matter of fact, I bought some new lingerie for Jefferson's birthday; would you mind giving me your opinion of it. If it's not sexy enough, I'll return it. I really would value a man's opinion."

Puffing his chest out at the term "man," Bud agreed: "I would be happy to evaluate your underwear." Completely inebriated, they were both so horny it was difficult to contain any decorum as Marcy took Bud by the hand and led him up to her bedroom. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she urged him to sit on the bed: "now you make yourself comfortable while I go change in the bathroom...I'll be right out...don't you go away."

Getting comfortable by whipping his shirt off over his head, Bud thought: "oh I'm not going away...you could stick a cherry-bomb up my butt and I wouldn't budge from this spot." When she emerged from the bathroom, Marcy was wearing a loose fitting pink lace teddy. It featured a deep V-cut in the front and her small breasts were nearly hanging out. The lace was so sheer that Bud could make out a tiny pink thong underneath. Her bare legs were skinny and shapeless, but the teddy was so short that that bottom of her cheeks was visible whenever she moved. She DID have the body of a teenage boy, but to Bud she was Miss America and she was going to be his. "Golly Mrs. Dar...Marcy," he panted, trying to be suave, "that outfit is perfect...of course that's because you're in it."

"Oh Bud," she nearly blushed, "you know just what to say. You don't think it's too revealing? I mean, if I just touch the straps, the whole thing comes right off." She casually pushed the straps off her shoulders and the teddy drifted down her body all the way to the floor, leaving her clad in only the tiny lace thong. "Oops," she feigned embarrassment as her arms crossed under her breasts; not to cover them but to push them together trying to make them look larger. Her girly breasts were only an A-cup, although she always bought a B-cup just to sooth her ego; but her nipples protruded like gumdrops. "Do you think I'm sexy, Bud?"

Not lying, Bud replied: "like a model," as he fidgeted on the bed.

"Well, you might as well see it all," she told him as she hooked her fingers in the sides of the thong and slid it down her chicken-legs.

Now that she was completely naked, Bud could see her slit was surrounded by very fleshy folds of flesh and she was shaved as bare as a baby. "Oh my God, Marcy, you are so beautiful." He bounded off the bed and began to fondle and maul her less-than-handfuls of tit. Leaning down, he found he could take nearly an entire breast into his mouth while stroking the other.

Feeling her knees weaken, Marcy broke away and sat on the edge of the bed where Bud had been. Spreading her legs wide, she suggested: "I think another area need some attention."

Kneeling between her knees, Bud exclaimed: "is that a labia ring I see...that is sooo sexy." He knew she had a wild side and now it was confirmed.

"Oh that," she confessed, "I got that the same night I married Jefferson. I was so drunk after Steve (her first husband) left me that I don't remember either one. Jefferson says he met me coming out of the tattoo parlor and we went straight to the chapel...he showed me the wedding certificate. Now lick me, Bud; lick my pussy." Bud was a virgin to cunnilingus, so he just dove in, burying his whole face in her crotch. He twisted his face back and forth, coating it in her juices before pulling back and lapping at her mound. Never having been this close to a vagina before, he was curious and instinctively used his thumbs to pull her fleshy folds apart and look inside her hole.

Thinking it was the same shade of pink as one of Kelly's favorite pairs of panties, he gingerly stuck his tongue inside and wiggled it around. He was familiar with Kelly's panties because he had drilled a hole through their connecting wall and loved watching her undress. Sister, or not, he knew Kelly was gorgeous. The taste and scent of Marcy's arousal was driving Bud crazy as he began to tongue-fuck her with a wild abandon. Marcy lay back on the bed and closed her eyes as Bud attacked her pussy. His lack of experience was overshadowed by his enthusiasm as he sucked the juice from her hole. He had never even had a finger inside a girl before and he quickly remedied this by sliding his index finger into her slit.

Laying back on the bed, Marcy's tiny breasts had flattened out on her chest like little pancakes, but to Bud she was a prize. He grasped her little gold ring and tugged it, extending her labia a good two inches, before letting go and watching it snap back. Marcy had been horny ever since she started drinking and she had reached her breaking point: "God, Bud, that feels sooo good; but I need to be fucked...let's see what you've got." Sitting up, she reached forward and began to unzip his jeans. Standing, to let her remove his pants, Bud had never been more aroused as he watched his crush begin to tug his jeans down. Hooking her finger under the waistband of his pants and shorts, Marcy violently pulled downward until they were at his ankles.

"Oh my God," she yelled, as the most enormous penis she had ever seen flopped out of his pants. It was as long, and thick, as her forearm as she wrapped her delicate hands around his girth. "Holy shit, Bud...this is a monster...it's twice the size of Jefferson's," she exclaimed as her hands slid up and down his shaft. Marcy could feel her secretions increasing as she stared at Bud's huge prick. Releasing his erection, she shoved herself backward on the bed and spread her skinny legs as far as she could. She realized that this was probably Bud's first time, whether he would admit it or not, so she reached into the bedside-table drawer and retrieved a marital aid.

"What's that," Bud inquired as she grasped his pole and began to slide what looked like a thick rubber-band down his length until it encircled his shaft just above his scrotum. Once it was all the way down, she pulled on the tab and it tightened around his penis like a zip-tie.

"That's a cock-ring," she explained, "it'll keep you from ejaculating too soon...not that you would; but sometimes Jefferson has that problem. We'll see how today goes and maybe next time I'll show you some more of my little toys." Reaching down and using her fingers to spread her lips, she urged him: "fuck me, Bud...fuck me now." Finally seeing the pink target he had only dreamed about, Bud took his dick in his hand and nudged his crown against her slit. Anticipating his giant prick, her arousal had peaked and she raised her voice: "do it Bud...fuck me." Knowing nothing about technique, Bud lunged forward, his wide head spreading her lips, and buried his pole into her pussy. He didn't stop pushing until all twelve fat inches were inside her pliable hole.

"Oh my fucking God," she squealed as he stretched her cunt farther than it had ever been, "fuck me Bud...fuck me with that big fucking cock." Bud had never felt anything so wonderful in his life as his penis was gripped by her wet, tight tunnel. He had probably jerked off a thousand times, but never dreamed the real thing could be this good. He just held himself in place for nearly a minute, savoring the sensation of being inside her pussy. Thinking to himself that if it weren't for the ring around his prick, he probably would have cum in her already, Bud began to withdraw until just his crown was left inside. When he was nearly all the way out, he shoved the entire length back into her hole.

"Fuck me, Bud...stretch my little cunt," Marcy screamed as he settled into a rhythm; sliding his huge shaft in and out of her. "Holy shit...so this is what a REAL cock feels like," she urged him on, "jam that monster into me...fuck me hard." Trying to think what he should be doing, Bud reached out and began to maul her tiny titties; rolling her nipples between his fingers as he thrust into her. Bud was fucking her so hard that the headboard on the bed was thumping against the wall, and still it wasn't hard enough for the closet sex-fiend. "Harder Bud...harder...fuck me...fuck me." Her cunt had never been stretched so far and Marcy was nearly delirious with ecstasy. She absolutely loved being fucked by the young stud with seemingly boundless energy. He was drilling her as hard as she could hope for, and stretching her pussy as a bonus.

Her head rolling back and forth, Marcy saw the look of extreme concentration on Bud's face and knew he was trying to cum, but the ring was preventing it. She was in a state of incredibly heightened arousal and needed to feel his load inside her, so she reached down, flicked the button that released the tension on the cock-ring, and just lay back. Immediately, Bud yelled: "oh fuck," as he began to pour the contents of his balls into her hole.

Feeling his cum gush up into her belly, Marcy screeched: "yesss...yesss...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt." It literally felt like he had exploded inside her as he pumped squirt after squirt of hot jism into her pussy. Bud's body quivered and shuddered as he drove his huge cock as far up her hole as he could, grinding his pelvis against hers and trapping her swollen clit between their bodies. His cum began to seep out around her slit, making a big wet spot on the bed. Marcy's leg's pointed toward the ceiling and her toes curled as she shoved her groin up to meet his thrusts, her body in a spasm of orgasm. When he had finished, he rolled off her body, his meat sliding out of her tunnel, and lay beside her. They were both exhausted and Marcy mumbled: "I have to figure a way to get Jefferson out of the house more often so we can play...I know he'll never get a job."

Thinking quickly, Bud suggested: "you could let him go to the "nudie bar" with my Dad more often."

"Yesss, that's true," she mused, "and when he gets home he's always really horny. I could get laid twice in one night. Good thinking, Bud. Now get your clothes on and let's get back to the party before Jefferson misses me and comes looking for us."

Bud wanted to say: "I doubt that...if I know Kelly, she's probably stripped down to her panties by now," but he resisted the temptation and instead asked: "if Mr. Darcy is such a loser in the sack, why do you keep him around, Marcy?"

"Well Bud," she admitted, "and by the way, you should probably go back to calling me Mrs. Darcy when we're around the others; whenever I take him on a business dinner or even just to the grocery store, all the other women are envious of me. He's pretty...it's as simple as that. It's like your sister...you don't think guys swarm around her for her brains."

Once Jefferson was inside, Peggy quickly devised a strategy and asked: "would you mind carrying that basket of laundry upstairs for me; Al says it's too heavy."

Jumping at the chance to prove he was more of a man then Al, Jefferson grabbed the basket and followed Peggy up the stairs. She was dressed in her usual Capri pants and all the way up he watched her shapely ass undulate inside the this, tight fabric. He was used to Marcy's "pancake ass," and it was nice to see some real flesh in action. "Just bring it in here," she told him, indicating their bedroom. "I call this Al's vacation spot, because no work ever goes on in here."

They were both inebriated and Jefferson had become aroused watching her ass move on the stairs, so he responded: "that's a real shame, Peggy, and you being so sensual and obviously at your sexual peak."

Knowing that she now had him trapped in her web, Peggy grasped the bottom of her tight blouse and whisked it up and over her head. She put her hands under her bra-covered breasts, lifted them up and asked: "don't you think these deserve attention?" Before he could answer, she reached behind her, unclasped her heavy-duty bra and let it slide down her arms. Once her huge breasts were released, she cupped them and pressed them together, presenting them to him.

Stunned, Jefferson stammered: "yeah...yes...they're magnificent Peggy. I can't believe Al doesn't want to play with them." Peggy's breasts were a full 36 D with large dark pink areola and almond sized nipples. He was nearly salivating as he stared at her twin globes. They appeared even larger to him because he was used to Marcy's tiny "pancakes." Peggy's tits were like the ones he ogled at "The Jiggly Room," when he could get away from Marcy.

"Would you like to play with them, Jefferson," she asked, "they're begging for attention."

Jefferson extended his hands carefully as if he was afraid the large globes were going to be red-hot. Fondling them with his hands, he was amazed at their size and firmness. They sagged a little on her chest, but the flesh was totally firm. "Oh they're nice Peggy...very nice," he assured her. He got closer and began to aggressively caress and squeeze her bountiful breasts, rolling her large nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Peggy loved having her tits played with, and her body shivered at his touch. While he was focusing on her chest, she peeled her skintight pants and panties down her legs, leaving her completely nude. He had been paying attention to her tits, and when he looked down and saw her naked, Jefferson sucked in his breath. The first thing he noticed was the jungle of red hair between her legs that nearly obscured her long, fleshy labia. Unlike Marcy, Peggy was solid...a real woman. In his head, Jefferson could hear the Commodores singing: "she's a Brick House; that lady's stacked and that's a fact; ain't hold nothing back."