Married with Children - Bundy's Do the Fourth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Peggy," Jefferson uttered, just staring at her nude form.

"Well, are you just going to stand there or are you going to get down to business," Peggy demanded, "you DO know what to do, right." He kicked off his flip-flops and pulled his Hawaiian print shirt off over his head without even thinking about unbuttoning it. Exasperated by his delay, Peggy dropped to her knees and virtually ripped his khaki shorts down, boxers and all, in one violent motion. Jefferson's erection sprang up and slapped her chin, and Peggy chuckled: "looks like you're glad to see me, pretty boy." Compared to Al, his prick looked like a little boy's to Peggy. It was only about six inches and thick as a pepperoni stick, but she was so horny it didn't matter.

She caught him by surprise when she roughly shoved him backward onto the bed. The backs of his knees struck the end of the bed and suddenly he was on his back and a naked Peggy was straddling his groin, on her knees. The look in her eyes was fierce, almost scary as she grasped his prick and aimed it at her scarlet jungle. Before he could even prepare himself, Peggy was sitting on his lap and his dick was buried inside her pussy. She was like an animal possessed as she began to ride him; bouncing up and down; fucking herself on his shaft. Her red bush was already matted with her fluids as Jefferson thrust upward to meet her body.

Jefferson thought that even though Peggy and Marcy had completely different body types, they had the same passion for sex. Marcy actually wore a cow-girl outfit when she rode him sometimes. "Let me have it, Pretty-Boy," Peggy ordered, and Jefferson immediately picked up his pace...he was afraid not to. Peggy's ample tits were flopping up and down and Jefferson reached up and roughly began to squeeze the firm mounds of flesh. "Oh yeah...mash those tits...play rough," she begged, and he began to sink his fingertips into them so hard that he left red marks. "Give it to me...pound my pussy," she encouraged him and started to bounce so hard he thought the bed was going to collapse.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah...I'm almost there," she gasped, "cum in me...cum in me now." Jefferson's hands crushed her fleshy breasts and his body began to buck as he shot his load up into Peggy's cunt. She ground her groin against his hard-on and her body shuddered as he felt her vaginal muscles grip his penis. It seemed like it was over almost before it began, and Peggy was climbing off his prone body, telling him: "Marcy was right...you sure are pretty to look at, but not much in the sack."

His shoulders slumping, Jefferson began to put his clothes on and answered: "she said that...that's not very nice."

Peggy just ignored him and yelled at the top of her lungs: "oh Al...I need you in the bedroom."

If there had been any neighbors left at home on the holiday, they certainly would have heard her; her voice a combination of fingernails-on-a-blackboard and a foghorn. Al was pulling up his shorts by the pool and now his shoulders slumped also. "No...no...not sex with the wife. Not now...I'm just not in the mood anymore. Not on a holiday...it's just un-American. This day was going so well...I should have known something like this would happen." Turning to Kelly, Griff and Dan, he sighed and said: "I better go accept my fate...it'll be worse if she comes looking for me."

As Officer Dan was admiring Kelly's magnificent naked body, they heard a call for him coming from his radio that had been discarded along with his pants. Seeing that Dan was not responding, Griff asked: "aren't you going to answer that?"

Dan gestured toward Kelly's body and told him: "nah, that's just another Domestic Disturbance call from the Simpson's, three blocks over. If I don't show up they'll eventually send someone else."

Dan stepped up between Kelly's splayed legs and began to run his hands up and down her smooth, silky thighs, reveling at the soft teenage flesh. His huge prick waved in front of him and he lay it on her taut belly, the contrast of his ink-black skin against her pale white flesh unbelievably erotic. He spread her plump lips with his coarse thumbs, smiling at her bright pink inner flesh, and then nudged his thick purple crown against her opening. Slowly he pushed forward, his head parting her slit even farther. As her lips surrounded and gripped his shaft, he released them and grasped her waist. She had already been stretched by Al, but Dan's crown was huge and it spread her opening as wide as it had ever been. Holding her incredible naked body steady, Officer Dan pushed steadily forward until the entire ten inches was inside her pussy.

"Oh my God that feels sooo good," Kelly moaned as her muscles stretched around the invader.

"You ain't kiddin' sister," Dan agreed, "that is one snug pussy." He couldn't resist any longer and reached up to surround her wonderfully soft tits with his large hands; squeezing and fondling them like they were Play-Doh. He slowly slid his fat pole out of her tunnel and noticed that it was coated with her juices and glistened in the sunlight. Dan began to fuck the gorgeous blond teenager, sliding his cock in and out, varying his pace. Kelly propped herself up on her hands and stared at her crotch. The contrast between their skin was mesmerizing and she thought it looked like a huge black baseball bat sliding in and out of her cunt.

Griff stood beside the picnic table stroking his fat tool, using suntan oil as a lubricant and suddenly Dad had an idea. Placing his hands on Kelly's knees, he spread her sexy legs even farther and said to Griff: "I think there's room in here for two." Turning back to Kelly, he advised her: "you're about to get the fucking of your life."

When Griff began to wedge himself between her legs beside Dan; even though she was very drunk; Kelly realized what they had in mind and started to protest. "No...no way...you can't be serious," she shook her head.

"Just relax," Officer Dan suggested, still caressing her wonderful breasts, "lay back and enjoy yourself." He pushed her back so she was laying down on the table, and took a minute to just admire how gorgeous her nude body really was. His prick now slick with oil, Griff nudged his crown against her already stretched slit and attempted to push forward. Not making any progress, he used his thumbs to massage her plump mound, hoping to relax and loosen her slit. Her silky legs were now spread almost 180 degrees, and Dan withdrew about halfway, hoping that together they could stretch her opening. Griff manually manipulated her fleshy lips so they surrounded his head and, with a nod at Dan, they both thrust forcefully forward.

Kelly's eyes bulged and she screamed: "oh my fucking God," as both fat cocks slid up her hole. It felt like they had split her apart and Kelly's body convulsed as they stuffed even more hard meat into her slit. They didn't stop pushing until their bulky black bodies wouldn't allow them to get any closer to her crotch. They each "only" had about six or seven inches inside her, but their girth added together was stretching her pussy wider than it was meant to go. "Oh my God...oh my God, Kelly gasped as they split her slit, her blond head rolling back and forth against the tablecloth. It felt like someone had jammed their arm up her hole and she thought she was going to pass out. Luckily, they recognized that she was overwhelmed and just stopped moving for nearly a full minute, letting her get used to their presence.

When they simultaneously began to withdraw, Kelly's body shivered with orgasm as they scraped against every nerve ending in her tunnel. She couldn't believe that both big black cocks were inside her and she propped herself up on her elbows to watch. The sight of the two massive black pricks sliding up into her pussy was the most erotic thing she had ever seen; they looked like two dark logs being stuffed up her vagina. They began to fuck her together; their poles acting like one monstrously huge cock stretching her farther than she thought possible. With every thrust, they wedged themselves a little closer and managed to stuff even more hard meat into her hole. As they increased their pace, slamming their logs up into her nubile young body, Kelly squealed: "yesss...fuck me...fuck me with your big black cocks...stretch my fucking cunt."

Her marvelous tits were jiggling on her chest like a holiday Jello mold, and Griff stated: "holy shit...look at that body."

"It's fine alright," Dan agreed, "real fine." They were pounding her cunt; battering her body as they stuffed it full of cock. Kelly had lost count of her orgasms as they plowed her pussy. Griff leaned over and sucked her right nipple into his mouth, actually chewing on the swollen nub. "I think it's time we planted some seed into this hole," Officer Dan suggested.

"I'm down with that," Griff acknowledged and they both thrust forward as hard as they could, jamming as much cock up into her cunt as they could.

Suddenly it felt to Kelly like a fire-hose had been turned on inside her pussy as they literally flooded her hole with their hot semen. Nearly delirious, Kelly screeched: "yessss...yessss. I love your fucking cocks...cum in me...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt." Her shapely legs flailed off the end of the table and her head rolled from side to side as they stuffed every inch they could into her cunt. "Oh my God...oh my God," she screamed, "stretch my fucking cunt." It was a good thing all the neighbors had vacated for the holiday, or there would have been numerous noise complaints (or male neighbors looking to join in). Griff and Dan both had looks of pure concentration on their faces as they unloaded the contents of their balls deep inside Kelly's hole. They kept pumping until every drop of cum was inside her, and then just held in place until their rods began to shrink.

Kelly just lay there on the picnic table as Griff and Dan backed away and admired the way they had stretched her slit. Suddenly they heard Marcy's shrill voice shouting from behind the fence: "don't worry Jefferson...here I come. Moving as fast as cartoon characters in fast motion, they all grabbed their clothes and tried to get dressed. Since Kelly was the last one up, she knew she didn't have enough time, and didn't want to be the brunt of another of Marcy's "good girl" lectures; so she just grabbed her top and shorts and made a beeline to Bud's basement room to clean up. Marcy came through the fence looking refreshed and flushed just as Dan was buckling his belt. Right behind her, Bud trudged through the break in the fence, looking tired. Jefferson burst through the opening of the sliding glass doors and Marcy demanded: "where have you been."

"Just helping Peggy put some things in their place," he grinned, "hey, who could use another beer."

Bud walked by mumbling something about: "I'm gonna take me a nap...this holiday is exhausting." As he was descending the stairs into the basement, he stopped at the landing to pull his jeans off because he liked to sleep in the raw. He realized he had left his boxers at the Darcy's and shrugged. Much to his surprise, Kelly was sitting on his bed, bent over and using one of his t-shirts to wipe some white liquid that was drooling down her inner thighs. Her head popped up when he exclaimed: "well, well, well...what have we here."

He was really enjoying the view of her exposed body, now even closer than when he watched her change through the hole in the wall. Surprised, Kelly looked up, saw him standing on the stairs and immediately noticed he was pants-less. For a second her jaw just dropped as she stared at his crotch, then she gasped: "holy shit, Bud...you're hung like a horse...why didn't you tell me." Now it was Bud who was caught off guard and he tried to hold his pants in front of his groin, suddenly on the defensive. "Oh no you don't," she ordered, "don't try to hide that monster...you get over here right now." As an incentive, she leaned back on the bed and splayed her pale legs wide. Even from across the room, he could see her pink flesh and it drew him like a moth to a flame.

"You really are glad to see me, aren't you," she smirked as his huge prick, now totally erect, waved in front of him. "I'll bet you've missed watching me undress now that you're here in the basement...yeah, that's right, I knew about the hole in the wall. Why do you think I always did a little dance when I undressed?"

"I...I just thought you were practicing for your future employment opportunities," he recovered and snapped back.

"Now Budrick," Kelly calmly suggested, "do you really want to be so nasty to me. The way I see it, we both have an itch that needs to be scratched; and there's no reason we can't help each other. You know, like real brother and sister."

"Perhaps you're right," Bud agreed, now standing right in front of her spread legs. "Holy shit she really is gorgeous," he thought as he stared at her nude body up close. He loved the little blond patch above her mound which she sometimes trimmed in different shape; and was now a triangle. She scooted back on his bed, reached down with her hands and used her fingers to spread her fleshy lips apart, inviting him. Bud crawled up between her pale legs and rubbed his huge crown up and down her slit, making sure it was well lubricated.

"Now the words you never thought you would hear a real girl say," Kelly teased him, "fuck me Bud." Watching him aim his tool at her opening, she was still astounded that he was even larger than Officer Dan. Pointed at her bright pink hole, Bud lunged forward and buried his monstrous pole all the way up Kelly's pussy. "Ohhhh Bud," Kelly screamed, "your cock is so fucking big." She felt like a skewered piece of meat as her body thrashed on the bed. She had already been stretched, but as her muscles gripped his massive shaft and he moved inside her, Kelly marveled at how thick he actually was. "Fuck me Bud...fuck me...fuck me as hard as you can."

Bud began to slam his horse-cock in and out of her hole and gasped: "jeez Kel...your pussy feels soooo good...no wonder you're so popular."

"Shut up and fuck me," she moaned as she enjoyed having her hole stuffed with a hard cock again. A thought went through her head: "being fucked by a big fat cock is the best feeling in the world," and then it was gone, just like most thoughts that passed through her pretty head. "Oh my God, Bud...fuck me...stretch my pussy." Bud was ramming his massive pole in and out of her juicy hole as hard as he could, pounding her mound. Even though she was his sister, Bud knew that he was fucking the most beautiful girl that he knew, and as he buried his meat inside her, he just sat back on his heels to appreciate her gorgeous body. Her twin peaks just sat on her chest, jiggling with each thrust and Bud instinctively leaned forward and sucked her right nipple into his mouth while roughly fondling her left nub.

He slowed his pace so he could feel how her muscles gripped each inch as he slid inside her. He was fucking Kelly and it was the best feeling of his life. Kelly was astounded at his technique and staying power. She would have bet that he would shoot his load as soon as he penetrated her, but had to admit that her brother was probably the best fuck of her life...so far. The change of tempo was incredible as she could feel every inch of her tunnel stretching around him and then shrinking as he withdrew. Of course, she had no way of knowing that she wasn't his first fuck of the day. Her body shuddered as he bit down on her swollen nipple and she groaned: "oh Bud... fuck me...I love the way your cock feels inside me. We should do this more often."

Grinning mischievously, Bud answered: "oh we will, my little fuck doll...we will." Her pussy was so warm and wet that there was nothing Bud wanted more at that moment than to cum inside her; to shoot his seed all the way up hole. He started to ram his pole into her tunnel, his scrotum slapping against her delectable ass cheeks. He grasped her waist and held her against him as he began to pump his sperm up into her belly.

"Yesss...yesss," she squealed as she felt the sensation of being filled with his hot liquid, "fill my fucking cunt...cum in me...cum in me." Both of their bodies quivered and shuddered as they climaxed together. Bud ground his pelvis against hers, mashing her fleshy clit between them and watched as her magnificent naked body writhed under him. "Holy shit," she groaned as Bud's cock touched every sensitive point in her vagina. He pumped his seed into her for nearly a minute, making it last as long as he could and when he was done, Kelly murmured: "Bud that was amazing."

He wanted to say: "of course it was my little tramp," but instead he responded: "thank you...there's more where that came from." He wanted to play his cards right so that she would continue to be his playmate because he knew he would never find a partner with a better body. He watched as his prick shriveled and slipped out of her stretched out hole; his load now drooling out onto his bed. Bud could live with a wet spot after the day he had, his eyes riveted to her wide open pussy. It took all his willpower to resist the temptation of curling up his hand and shoving it up her cunt, but he didn't want to overplay his hand and told himself: "there will be other days to play...she's hooked on Grandmaster B."

When they were all finally gathered in the back yard again, it was beginning to get dark and Griff asked Al: "I thought you said there would be fireworks."

"Jeez, do you want some cheese with that whine," Al exclaimed. "There will be fireworks. Every year they have 'em at Wrigley Field. You can see them just fine from the Peterson's deck...let's go," as he grabbed a beer and began to walk through the house and down the street. Everyone just shook their heads in disbelief, and then followed Al. When Kelly passed by Bud, she grabbed his crotch and squeezed; just before Marcy passed by and did the same. Needless to say, the most contented man in Chicago that holiday was Bud Bundy.

(Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. Constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated.)

I was surprised at the positive feedback for my first MWC story. It seems a lot of people share my fond memories of the show. I hope I did it justice.