Married With Children - Kelly the Entertainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting used to the intrusions, Kelly let her body relax and just enjoy the stimulation: "yesss...yesss...fuck me...fuck me." Her pussy was being spread so wide that Griff was now sliding against her clit with each stroke and Kelly's body shivered with each orgasm as they fucked her holes. Her wonderful breasts were jiggling up and down in rhythm with their thrusts and Griff leaned forward to capture her nipples between his teeth...first the left and then the right. Kelly had never been so aroused...she had never been with more than one man at a time and she tilted her head back and screamed: "ohhh fucking yesss." Her juices were drooling down her ass crack and helping Ike slide in and out of her brown tunnel with ease. Bud was busy snapping pictures; he didn't know where he would be able to get this type of photos developed, but he definitely wanted evidence.

Feeling her tight holes squeeze their tools, Griff and Ike soon began to pump her full of their seed. "Holy shit," she gasped as their hot sperm flooded her insides and her body responded by twitching and squirming between them. As they ground their bodies up into her, their combined fluids dripped onto the floor. "Ohhh yesss," Kelly moaned as they pumped ever last drop into her young body.

When he was finished, Ike backed away, letting his shrinking prick slip from her ass. Griff set her back down on the table and his pole reluctantly slipped from her opening, releasing a stream of cum. Without waiting, Officer Dan grabbed her hand and led her over to one of the bar stools, where he sat down. Kelly knew that Griff had already stretched her, but Dan's dick was at least a couple inches longer and thicker...it looked like a black baby's leg sticking up between his thighs. He was a large, strong man and he grasped Kelly's waist and lifted her up to straddle his lap. Almost in a daze from the whiskey and the extreme arousal, Kelly knew what he wanted as she planted her heels (which were still on her feet) on the foot-rungs of the stool and raised her body.

Feeling his large crown against her juicy slit, she began to slowly lower her incredible body until his dark purple head pushed through her slit and into her pussy. Kelly loved the sensation of having her tight vagina being stretched by Dan's thick meat, and kept lowering her body until she was certain he was fully inside her. Looking down she was astonished to see that he was only half-way in. Growing impatient, Officer Dan circled her slender waist with his huge hands and suddenly jammed her body downward, impaling her on his monster pole. "Ohhh fucking shit," Kelly screamed as she felt her hole being stretched even farther than before. Wasting no time, he held her waist tightly and began to lift her petite body up and down on his massive cock. "Yesss...yesss," she screeched, "jam that big black cock up my cunt."

Bud found it unbelievably arousing to see his sister being fucked by Dan's huge black cock and it was all he could do to resist whipping his prick out and masturbating. Dan suddenly wrapped his arms around her soft body and stood up, declaring: "man, I can't get no leverage this way...this bitch needs to be fucked hard." He backed Kelly up against a door frame, put his hands under her soft cheeks for support and began to slam upward into her pussy, his balls swinging back and forth. "Holy shit, you're right Griff...this is the tightest pussy I've ever fucked." Dan was fucking Kelly so hard that her amazing tits were flopping against her chest, making "slapping" sounds. Her backside sliding against the varnished wood, Kelly couldn't believe how wonderful it felt being fucked by such a massive cock, her cunt being stretched with each thrust. "Shit...shit...shit," she groaned, "fuck me with that big black cock."

Officer Dan could hardly believe his luck: he was fucking a beautiful blond, half his age with the tightest pussy he could remember...and he didn't have to pay for it. He was used to using his position to get free pussy, but nothing like this. Kelly was an absolute knock-out and her vaginal walls were gripping his prick like a blood-pressure sleeve. Her backside squeaked against the slick wood as he drove up into her hole, slamming into her slit. "Oh my God that feels good," she gasped as he battered her plump mound. Dan, deciding he had a better idea, once again wrapped his strong arms around Kelly's soft body and carried her into the back room where the pool table was located. He set her down on the end rail and let her lay back on the green felt.

She looked almost angelic as her very blond hair spread out around her youthful face, but her actions were anything but. Dan grasped her thighs and began to ram his giant pole into her pussy. Her ass undulating against the table, Kelly squealed: "yesss...fuck me...stretch my little cunt."

Bob Rooney used a chair to climb up onto the table, kneeling beside her head with his prick in his hand. "I've heard stories about her skills," he remarked, "let's see if she lives up to her reputation." Turning her head, Kelly knew exactly what he wanted and she automatically opened her mouth wide. Not hesitating, Rooney slid his fat rod between her lips and into her warm mouth. Finding it hard to concentrate on both her mouth and pussy at the same time, she decided to devote all her attention to first one and then the other. Right now, she wanted to reaffirm her title of Polk High blowjob queen, so she began to suck his rod, while running her tongue all along the underside. She didn't have to worry about choking because he wasn't that long, so she could play all kinds of tricks with her talented tongue.

Twirling her fleshy flap around his crown, she reached up and started to fondle his scrotum; hefting and squeezing his balls in her hand. Her cheeks were concave, she was sucking him so hard, and Rooney declared: "oh man...she IS good at this...holy shit can she suck cock." Kelly nearly blushed with pride and tried to stuff more of his length into her mouth, but his fat stomach was in the way.

Officer Dan felt like he was being ignored so he rammed his huge pole up into her and reached out to roughly grasp her wonderfully soft breasts. He kneaded them violently, trapping her fat nipples between his fingers and pinching until they began to turn blue. "Ohhh fuck," Kelly mumbled as she suddenly bit down on Bob Rooney as Dan reminded her he was stuffing her cunt. Rooney responded to her teeth by suddenly blasting his load into her mouth, squirting against the back of her throat. As he pumped his sperm into her mouth, Kelly reacted instinctively and gulped and swallowed every single drop. Rooney sat back on his heels, his shrinking rod pulling back through her lips. She returned to devoting all her attention to the giant cock slamming in and out of her hole. "Fuck that's nice," she groaned as Dan continued to stuff her.

She raised up and put her hands out behind her for support so she could watch Officer Dan's massive pole sliding in and out of her. It seemed like a magic trick that something that huge was disappearing inside her body. The contrast of his jet-black pole penetrating her pale body was incredibly arousing and Kelly began to writhe under him. "Fuck me...fuck me," she begged as Dan picked up the pace and slammed in and out of her.

"Get ready honey," Dan whispered, "I hope you're on birth control, or Al is gonna be the granddaddy of a little black baby."

"On the pill since I was fourteen," Kelly assured him, "do it big guy...cum in me." Dan just smile, drilled his huge prick into her hole and started to spray his load deep into her belly. "Yesss," Kelly shouted, feeling his hot liquid inside her, as she tilted her head back, "fill my cunt...cum in me." Dan pumped into her for what seemed like minutes, grinding his pelvis against hers. When he was done, he just backed away from the pool table, dragging his softening pole out of her warm tunnel.

"Thanks Kelly...you were great," he nodded to the young blond, "hey Jefferson, you haven't had a shot at this yet. I broke her in for you," he added with a sly grin.

Jefferson bounded to the edge of the pool table with a huge smile on his face. "I'm ready, but I want that sweet rear door...I don't get that with Marcy."

"You're always complaining about your wife," Bob Rooney commented, "not that we all don't...but why do you stay with her?"

Looking over his shoulder, Jefferson smiled and answered, "look at my skin...it's soft as a baby's bottom. I don't work and I get a spa treatment twice a week. I sit around all week and watch my soaps while she goes to work. All I have to do is look good and service her...that's why I stay."

Jefferson put his hands on her welcoming hips, turned her around and urged her to bend over the table. As if on auto-pilot, Kelly spread her legs, bent at the waist and lay forward onto the table. "Man look at those legs," Jefferson exclaimed, "not like the chicken legs on Marcy." He ran his crown up and down the inside of her thighs, gathering the fluids that had drooled down and then spread her delectable cheeks with his hands. His rod was actually slimmer than Ike's, so Kelly just relaxed and tried to enjoy herself as he pushed forward through her sphincter ring. Her second time at anal sex was much more tolerable than the first as Kelly stretched out on the table and let Jefferson slide in and out of her ass.

Bent over the end of the table, her body looked so inviting that Jefferson began to slap her wonderous cheeks, watching them jiggle. "Now that's a real ass," he remarked, "Marcy's cheeks are as flat as a teenage boy...not that I would know about teenage boys cheeks." As he slid in and out of her sphincter, he reached under her chest and began to knead and squeeze her soft fleshy mounds. "Your tits are sooo great, Kelly," he complimented her, "I just can't get enough of them." Jefferson soon realized that if he drove into her ass hard enough, her amazing cheeks would jiggle and ripple; so he began to slam into her ass. The way her flesh undulated mesmerized him as he kept up a steady pace, pounding her youthful butt. Kelly was still absolutely inebriated, so although she didn't really enjoy it, she was content to let it happen.

Jefferson was so turned on by her young, curvaceous body that it didn't take him long to reach the point of no return. Deciding what he wanted to do, he quickly pulled out of her tight asshole and began to pump his load all over her lower back. Griff tossed Kelly a clean bar towel to wipe off and announced: "come on guys. Let's go back to the bar and have a few beers while Kelly takes a break." Then he laughed and added: "she's all yours Bud...you know you want to. I would if she were my sister."

Giggling, her speech slurred, Kelly realized she was still incredibly horny and added: "yeah, come on Budrick. All those times you watched me change clothes...this is your chance." She slid back into the middle of the pool table, stretched out and splayed her legs wide in an invitation. To her surprise Bud kicked off his sneakers and in one motion shoved his jeans and boxers down his scrawny legs. "Oh my fucking God," she yelled when she saw what was hanging between his thighs. Bud's prick was the largest yet...it hung down to his knees and must have been a foot long. As thick as a soup can with a huge bulbous head. Since he was so short, it seemed even larger. It seemed unreal and Kelly stammered when she asked, "how...how could you have hidden that from me all these years."

"I was embarrassed," he admitted, "it seemed freakish. I always wore an athletic supporter, and let's face it, I masturbated a lot...especially after being around you."

"Bud, we could have been having so much fun if I had known," she told him. "You get over here right now." He ran over to the pool table, stopping only to pick up his pants and roll them into a round pillow. Kelly had to stifle a giggle as she watched his third appendage wave in front of him. Reading his mind, she grabbed the roll and shoved it under her ass, raising her pelvis to make a better target and give him more leverage. He jumped on the table and crawled up between her silky thighs; his wet dream about to come true. Kelly sat up and grasped his pole with both hands just to confirm that it was all real. Releasing him, she hooked her fingers into the sides of her slit and pulled it wide open.

Bud rubbed his giant crown up and down her plump lips gathering as much lubrication as he could and then nudged it against her opening. He had waited so long for this and was actually shaking with anticipation. Sister or not, she was absolutely beautiful and he had lusted after her for years. Kelly looked him in the eyes and said, "fuck me Bud." Those were the words he had been waiting to hear and he pushed forward. Kelly could feel the pressure against her opening and pulled her labia even wider until she felt his huge crown push her slit wide and slide past her lips and into her hole. She released her long lips and Bud watched as her fleshy flaps gripped his fat shaft.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna do it," the silent words echoed in his head, "I'm finally gonna fuck Kelly."

"Stop teasing and fuck me," she begged, wiggling her ass at him, attempting to impale herself. Bud had never been more turned on as his hands latched on to her waist and he shoved forward, burying his massive meat into his sister's hot pussy. Kelly immediately squealed: "oh my God, your cock is so fucking big." She was in heaven as Bud's monstrous pole stretched her hole further than it had ever been. "Fuck me Bud...fuck me...stretch my little cunt," she screamed. Bud was all the way inside her tight pussy, his crown pushing against her cervix and he just paused to look at her. Her tunnel was gripping him so tightly that it almost hurt, and Bud knew he would never be happier than he was at that moment; his massive cock buried in his sister's cunt. "Fuck me Grand Master B," she urged, calling him by his self-proclaimed rapper's name.

Kelly could feel her vaginal walls shrinking as Bud slowly pulled his log out of her tunnel and then expanding as he, just as slowly, slid back in. It was pure ecstasy as he began to fuck her; changing his pace from slow to fast and then back. Her blond head rolled from side to side as he slammed his horse-cock in and out. "Stretch me Bud...stretch me," she moaned, "fuck me...fuck me." Bud looked down between them and watched his log sliding in and out of her hole; now coated with her white froth. "Your cock feels so good," she confessed, "don't stop fucking me...ever...you can fuck me every day."

Smiling so wide he thought the corners of his mouth were going to crack open, Bud responded: "and so we shall. Your cunt feels so good. I never would have guessed it was this tight." For years he had wondered what her marvelous breasts would feel like, and now he reached forward and surrounded them with his hands. They were so soft and warm as his fingers prodded and groped her smooth flesh. He flicked her erect nipples with his thumbs and then rolled them between his fingers. Bud began to pump his groin, driving his giant pole in and out of Kelly's wet pussy. "Oh that's nice," he exclaimed as he thrust roughly into her snug cunt, enjoying the "squishy" sounds made by their coupling.

Even with her fuzzy mind, Kelly knew what they were doing was wrong; but it felt absolutely wonderful. She loved the sensation of her cunt being stretched to new extremes; the way it felt having a monster cock slide in and out of her belly. The fact that it was Bud made no difference...it was the most exquisite feeling of her life. He was pounding her pussy with his huge weapon. The "pillow" allowed him to have incredible leverage as he thrust into her, and Kelly was thrusting her hips upward to meet his strokes. She felt like she was going to black out, the pleasure was so extreme. Bud was scraping every nerve ending in the entire length of her vaginal canal and Kelly screeched: "oh fucking yessss...fuck me...fuck me.

"Stretch me Bud...stretch my cunt," she yelled as he rammed his massive cock into her. He reached down between them and rolled her swollen clit between his thumb and forefinger, pinching it as he drove his pole as deep as it would go. Kelly exploded, the muscles lining her pussy clamped down on his rod squeezing it like a fist. Bud returned the favor by flooding her womb with the most explosive climax of his life. "Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit," she gasped as he pumped her hole full of his hot sperm. "Yesss...yesss...cum in me...cum in me," she moaned, "fill my cunt." Bud had waited years for this moment and his eyes rolled up in his head as he squirted his load deep into her belly; grinding his pelvis against hers.

It felt like a hose erupting inside her and Kelly's body went into a spasm as he continued to fill her hole. He pumped into her for what seemed like minutes, having the longest, most satisfying orgasm of his life. When he was done, Bud instinctively wanted to just lay down on top of her but wasn't sure that level of intimacy would be welcomed now that the sexual fervor was over. "That was incredible Kel," he told her, "you sure can fuck."

As he rolled off her sweaty body, Kelly sighed loudly and assured him: "that WAS amazing, you little troll. I meant what I said...you can fuck me any time you want." Right then, Bud decided to give Kelly all of the extra $300 Griff promised him.

Climbing off the pool table, Bud jerked his head around as the others reentered the room; all with bottles of beer in their hands. "What's all the ruckus in here," Officer Dan exclaimed, "are you two fighting again...whoa...I guess not." The five buddies looked at each other and chuckled as they realized what had just transpired.

"Holy shit Bud," Griff announced when he spied the meat hanging between his legs, "are you sure Al is your father? It looks to me like Peggy was fooling around with a black man eighteen years ago. No white man could grow a prick like that unless there are black genes in his system."

"Wow...congratulations little man," Jefferson slapped him on the back, "so how was it?"

Feeling proud at all the attention, Bud puffed his chest out and declared, "best fuck of my life...tightest pussy I've ever been in."

Laughing, Bob Rooney added, "yeah...probably the only fuck of your life."

As Bud retrieved his pants from under Kelly's firm butt, everyone turned their attention to the gorgeous blond. She lay there on the pool table, a vision of loveliness; her legs splayed obscenely wide and her slit still wide open. She had an almost dazed look on her face, totally satiated. Approaching the table, Bob Rooney grabbed a pool cue from the rack and leaned over the table, aiming the handle of the stick at Kelly's crotch. The girth of the cue didn't compare to Bud's thickness and when Rooney pushed the wood against her slit, it easily slipped inside her. Kelly's eyes opened wide as the penetration brought her back to full consciousness. "Ohhhh," she moaned as Rooney gripped the cue like he was lining up a pool shot and slid the wooden pole deep up her pussy. She was so stretched that the cue felt more like a finger in her hole, but the longer he thrust it up inside her, the more her walls shrank around it.

Luckily for Kelly, Bob Rooney was careful with the pole, easing it into her until it reached her cervix. Now the limit of her tunnel was marked on the stick by the level of lubrication, and Rooney began to fuck her with it. "That's hot," Jefferson commented as he watched the pool cue slide in and out of her pussy. "Oh...oh...I have an idea," he blurted out and began fishing around the pockets of the table. "Yeah, this one," he proclaimed and held up the number 3, bright red pool ball. "It will be a great contrast with her skin." Jefferson leaned over the table and began to roll the smooth ball all around Kelly's chest; circling her fleshy mounds and then down to her belly button. The ball was cool and Kelly shivered as it traversed her tummy.