Married With Children - Kelly the Entertainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rooney surmised where Jefferson was going with the ball, and gently slid the pool stick out of Kelly's slit. Jefferson rolled the ball down to her crotch and all around her labia until it glistened with her juices. Pushing it against her slit, he increased the pressure until the ball was virtually sucked up inside her. Her fleshy lips closed around it and when Jefferson could no longer see the ball, he realized that he now had no way to retrieve the slippery orb. Beginning to panic, fearing an awkward trip to the Emergency Room, he was relieved when Kelly began to moan with pleasure. Feeling the large, slippery ball inside her pussy, Kelly started to flex her Kegel muscles, causing the ball to slide up and down her tunnel. She often exercised her vaginal muscles at home using one of her plastic "friends," and the ball was a perfect way to utilize them.

"Mmmmm," she groaned as the ball moved up and down her tunnel, stimulating her lining. "Give me another," she urged and Jefferson fumbled around the pockets and produced the brilliant yellow number 1 ball. He quickly pressed it against her dripping slit and watched it disappear up her hole. "Ohh yesss," Kelly moaned as she flexed her muscles and moved the balls up and then down inside her pussy. After a few minutes, Kelly winked at her audience and told them: "watch this." They could tell she was concentrating and then suddenly her slit parted and the red number 3 ball came shooting out of her pussy, rolled down to the bottom rail and stopped. It left a trail of her lubrication on the green felt, and she remarked: "oh I missed."

Tilting her pelvis slightly, suddenly the yellow number 1 ball shot out of her slit and rolled right into the corner pocket. "Holy shit, nice shot," Ike congratulated her.

"Wait a minute," Jefferson yelled out, "the yellow ball should have been the first one out. How the hell did you do that?" Kelly just smiled and stretched out on the green felt.

"Holy shit, you're right Jefferson," Griff added, with an astonished look on his face. "I need to fuck that magic snatch again." He grabbed Kelly's ankles and pulled her toward him. Lifting her off the table like she were a sack of feathers, Griff leaned against the pool table, holding his python in his hand. He grasped her smooth shoulders and backed her naked body up until his prick was wedged between her delicious ass cheeks. Needing to feel something in her pussy, Kelly spread her legs as wide as possible, reached back between her legs and grasped Griff's swollen rod in her hand. Griff bent his legs, nudged his head between her fleshy lips and then stood up.

"Yessss," she murmured as Griff's fat pole was stuffed into her wet hole, "fuck me big guy."

"Not so fast," Officer Dan stated as he approached them, his giant black pole in his hand. "I think there's room for more."

Her silky legs were already spread as far as possible as Dan stood between them and rubbed his crown up and down her lips. He could tell by Kelly's eyes that she was shocked by his actions and he just smiled. Dan slipped his thumbs into her slit alongside Griff's prick and spread them as wide as he dared, while nudging his tip into her hole. Kelly shook her head "No," and said, "you can't be serious...there's no way." Still smiling, Officer Dan shoved upward and his massive cock abruptly entered her pussy. He didn't stop pushing until he was buried in her hole, his scrotum smashed against Griff's. Kelly squealed: "oh my God...oh my God," as her young hole was stretched further than it had ever been. She actually saw flashes of white light as they skewered her petite body with their massive poles.

Looking down between her and Dan, Kelly saw that her stomach was distended by the meat inside her. As they began to fuck her, simultaneously withdrawing and then thrusting up inside her, she decided that the extreme sensation she was experiencing was ultimate pleasure and not pain, as she had first thought. Her tunnel was being stretched to it's absolute limit and it was wonderful. "Fuck me...fuck me with those giant black cocks...stretch my little cunt." As she urged them on, Griff and Dan began to fuck her so hard that they lifted her body off the floor, ramming their huge poles up her pussy. "Your cocks feel so good...stretch my cunt...stretch me," Kelly begged as they slammed into her hole. "Jam those big black cocks up my cunt."

The rest of the partygoers just stood there watching the cute blond being stuffed. The contrast between her pale skin and the dark black poles sliding in and out of her hole was very erotic and they all were stroking their erections. It was incomprehensible how wide her slit had stretched to permit their penetration; it just didn't seem possible. Kelly couldn't believe how full she was, with nearly two feet of black cock inside her pussy. Never in her wildest imagination did she think she would ever allow two cocks to simultaneously fuck her cunt...but it felt soooo good. They were thrusting up into her so hard that her breasts were flopping up and down, slapping against her chest.

Both men grasped her waist, slammed up into her stretched out hole, and began to flood her warm tunnel. "Holy shit yessss," she shrieked as their hot sperm pumped into her, "fill me...fill my cunt." They knew they would probably never have sex with a more nubile, sexy girl and they wanted nothing more than to cum inside her tight pussy. Lifting her off the floor, they ground their groins against her mound and blasted her hole with every drop of their semen. "Fuck me...fuck me...cum in me," Kelly begged as they battered her hole. Griff and Officer Dan were perspiring profusely when they stopped thrusting and just stood there; the three of them looking like a big Oreo cookie. They both bent their legs and allowed their shriveling pricks to plop out of Kelly's expanded hole. Now that the dam had been breached, their combined cum began to stream down her smooth inner thighs and Bud tossed her a bar towel.

Suddenly, Jefferson glanced at his watch and announced, "holy shit, look at the time. If I don't get home Marcy will be calling the cops to start a search party."

Bob Rooney remarked: "yeah, my wife too; but knowing the Chicago PD, they'd never find me."

Everyone in the bar laughed heartily until Officer Dan finally realized they were making fun of him and he yelled: "hey!" Then, shrugging his shoulders, he admitted: "oh you're probably right. That reminds me, I'm supposed to be on patrol."

Bud gathered up Kelly's clothes and told her: "let's get you home so you can clean up."

Walking a little gingerly, Kelly got dressed and slyly said to him: "you know I'm a pretty dirty girl...I may need some help in the shower." Bud grinned widely and helped her into the Dodge.

*

(Thanks for reading my story. It's certainly not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. Positive comments are always welcome and encouraged.)