Married - With Hall Pass

Story Info
Flawed people coping with life altering events.
4.2k words
4.17
27.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers

Dwight Yoakam: "You've got your little ways to hurt me. You know just how to tear me up and leave me in small pieces on the ground."

= = = =

There's a million ways I can try to spin it. Truth is, that's all I'd be doing. Putting a spin on something that never should have happened. But it did happen.

My name is Darryl Townson and I'm employed doing bridge construction design. I'm a regular speaker on the agenda for a few organizers who like to milk local governments. About every other month I'm on the road to some convention center. My company benefits greatly from the referrals I gather at these events. As such I'm knocking down more money than I'd ever dreamed possible.

I've been married for five years to Peggy who I began dating my senior year in college. She'd graduated but was taking additional classes to further her nursing goals. She successfully completed the requirements and is now working at the hospital and is also making good money. We bought our first house about two years ago, and live in a very upscale gated community. Dual income no kids describes us perfectly. Children are in our long range goals but neither of us seems to be eager to change our lifestyle of lavish vacations and the party circuit.

Now I know this sounds like I'm making excuses, but, well, I guess I am. My week started poorly as I'd contracted some kind of food poisoning on Wednesday. After spending most of early morning hours of Thursday waiting in the emergency room, I got about two hours of sleep. The medication wasn't doing much to calm my stomach. This went on all weekend. I hadn't had a good meal in days nor did I desire one.

My flight on Sunday was delayed due to a winter storm affecting the inbound flight from O'Hare. I'd miss the beginning of the meet and greet at this conference. On my way to the host hotel some jerk ran a red light forcing the car next to me into my rental car. My blood pressure was sky-rocketing by the time all of the insurance information and police forms were filled out. Thankfully I'd fully protected the rental car this time.

Normally these meet and greets end around ten and I strolled in at nine thirty. A double scotch served neat began my downfall. Most of the people I knew had already fled but there were still dozens milling around. Civil servants on the road like to party. I ended up at a table with several alcohol impaired people. After my second round I was a little woozy as well.

One shapely lady was forced to snuggle up next to me to let a few more join our table. My downhill slalom was on track for a medal. This lady was pressing some mighty firm tits into my shoulder and giggling at every remotely cute thing I said. I should have stopped it but I didn't. Wasn't long before we were out on the dance flooring slow dancing to songs not meant to be danced slowly. I enjoyed the feeling of those tits and she enjoyed the feeling of my hard cock. What the hell was I thinking?

She pushed me over the edge when she whispered 'I love sucking cock and I swallow too.'

At least we left the dance area alone but quickly met up on my floor. Once the door was locked I admired her little strip tease.

"Let me unbuckle you" as she pushed me backwards onto the bed.

Nary a thought of Peggy or how what I was doing was so wrong. With my pants off and her talented mouth I doubt I lasted three minutes. As promised she swallowed. I finished stripping and then finger fucked her to completion. Reaching into her purse she produced a condom and then blew it onto my revitalized cock. We tried several positions before she decided that doggy style hit her swollen clit just right. Anyone still awake in the adjoining rooms couldn't have missed her orgasmic scream when she came. Not sure how she did it but her pussy clamped down on my cock and I filled the condom.

She disposed of my used condom and then we fell asleep cuddled together. Sometime in the middle of the night I felt magical lips working my cock again. Another condom went on and she rode me cowgirl style fulfilling her needs. Sated she pulled the condom off of me and finished me using her mouth. Damn she's the best cock sucker I've ever had.

I was racked with guilt when I pried my eyes open in the morning. Never did get her name, at least I don't think I did. When I made it to the toilet my gut couldn't take it and I ended up with the dry heaves. As I showered I realized I hadn't called Peggy since talking to her while the police investigated the car accident. That's not like me. I caught her just before she left for her shift. She was absolutely pissed and I guess I would have been too. Now wasn't the time to tell the truth so the lies started.

+ + + +

The next few days were each about eighty hours long. I just knew I'd never be able to keep my betrayal a secret from Peggy. She reads me like a book and even my acquaintances noticed I was off of my normal cheery disposition. Whoever the lady was must have left as I was never approached. Can't say I recognized her during any of the presentations either.

My calls home every morning and night must have put Peggy on high alert. She knew as soon as I walked in the door that something was off.

After I put my suitcase in the bedroom she stood in the doorway "Spill it!"

My eyes filled with tears as I tried to recall the speech I'd practiced. All I got out was "I'm so sorry."

By the time I left I feared for my life. A woman scorned is not just a myth. The house was scattered with broken frames, chairs, lamps, and anything else not tied down. I'd unleashed a she-devil and she made damn sure that I understood what a piece of shit I was.

Peggy and I hadn't spoken much in the two weeks I'd been living in a low-priced motel by the interstate. That changed one night.

"Darryl, I've made a decision. Meet me at El Burrito at six tonight" in a cold emotionless directive.

I'd have responded but Peggy disconnected immediately. I'm not sure what it feels like to go in front of a firing squad, but waiting at El Burrito I was about as nervous as a virgin at a frat party.

When Peggy entered she refused my attempts to hold or kiss her. She was in all-business mode.

"I don't want to hear how sorry you are. You have no idea how much you have hurt me. I will tell you what it's going to take for us to get back together."

Peggy opened her tablet and I was soon looking at a social media page. The lady pictured was wearing a Mardi Gras mask and a very revealing red lingerie nightie. Based on the size and shape of what was shown I was fairly certain that this was a picture of Peggy. This wasn't a selfie so I was hoping that it wasn't taken by some guy she'd had a revenge fuck with.

As I studied this profile with Peggy's stern face watching me I caught the status 'Married - with hall pass'.

"Peggy, is this your profile page? What will your, our, friends think?"

"No, I created a new account. It got over a thousand replies the first night alone. I changed the wording to limit my suitors to those within fifty miles of here, but it's still getting around a hundred replies every day. Lots of pictures of their junk."

"Peggy, why don't you just go have a revenge fuck. I didn't set out to betray you, but that's what happened. Get it out of your system and let's forget this ever happened."

"Well unlike you, I don't jump into bed with the first person who rubs up against me. I'm going to want to make sure that my fling is with someone worthy of me. I may have coffee or a dinner date with them to see if there's a connection. You're invited to join as I'm not trying to hide anything from you. Once I decide it will be an overnight delight for me, or a long weekend, just like you enjoyed. You say it was only one night, but why should I believe you?"

"I need to think about this. Are you staying to eat?"

"As long as you're buying."

It was a very awkward dinner. Talking around the elephant in the room proved to be almost impossible.

As we left "Darryl, when can I expect your answer?"

"I want you back but I don't know if I can do this. Does meeting here tomorrow at six work for you?"

"Sure. Bye."

Walking away she never looked back. I am so screwed.

+ + + +

I tried to look at it from Peggy's perspective. If I'd found out she had a one night stand I'd have been crushed. I'd question myself. Where did I go wrong? Was it just me or something I did? All of those things, although imaginary I hoped, gave me a little taste of what I'd done to Peggy. Mine was only sex. If she can forgive me I guess I can bite the bullet. It will only be sex. Unless she really likes it. Why didn't I just keep my cock zipped up?

Peggy and I met at six, all business again. We ate in silence even though I agreed she could have ONE hall pass. Little did I know that this was just the start. She'd plunged the knife deep into my heart and now she was going to twist the blade.

I moved home Saturday morning. Peggy was glued to her computer for several hours. She turned down my invitation for dinner out, so I ordered pizza delivered.

"This is unreal Darryl. I've got another two hundred unread messages. I'll probably want to talk to a few of these studs. Don't worry, I'll do it in front of you. I'm not going to sneak around like someone we know."

If that was supposed to cheer me up, it didn't. Knowing she was going to spread her legs was killing me but this form of torture had my stomach in knots.

Peggy was sitting in her recliner, as I sat in mine, when her burner cell phone chimed.

"Hello?"

"Yes it is. Thanks for calling. Tell me what you have planned about our night together."

Peggy slipped her hand inside her sweats and was fingering away as she listened.

"Really? You think you're good for four times? I doubt that" she giggled.

After listening for a few more minutes she ended the call. I didn't say anything.

"I'm going upstairs and use my vibrator. I'll be thinking about what he promised to do to me if I agreed to meet him."

I didn't bother joining her in bed that night choosing to sleep on the couch instead.

Every night was a repeat. She was twisting the knife with every call she received.

It soon progressed to video chatting "Oh my you weren't kidding. That is impressive."

My resolve was no sex or sleeping with Peggy until she was done with this hall pass crap. That only seemed to make her become more abrasive.

Some of the callers began calling uninvited. Peggy shut them down with the "Don't call me again. I'll let you know if you're the one I want. Wait for me to tell you to call, got it?"

Then another call, only this one was invited to talk.

"No, this is a one-time event. That's right, even if you're the best I've ever had. Although, I bet he still has his whore's number somewhere so I might keep yours."

Little by little my love was turning to hate.

"When are you going to decide Peggy?"

"When I'm good and ready. When are we going to make love again? When are you going to share my bed again?"

"Not until you're done with this 'Hall Pass' revenge."

"Well I might just hold onto it for a long time. What are you going to do then? Huh! Answer me! You started this shit and I plan on making you pay! You destroyed me. You have no idea how hurt I still am! I'm going to make this so painful that you'll never forget!"

If I stayed I'd have said something irretraceable, so I left and booked a night in a motel. That just made the next few nights of vetting suitors even worse.

One night it was "Good question. Let me ask. He wants to know if he can do things that you and I haven't tried. Did you and your whore experiment? He's not answering so I guess that means I can try anything I want."

The next night "No it's not going to be bareback. I don't care how clean you say you are. Although I'll give you a blowjob without it on."

Another night and I was nearing my breaking point "I guess you're right. This is no different than watching porn. Wow, you shot that high and far. No, I'm not interested in having your brother join in."

The end came the night the conversation was "Well I think he'll be there to protect me. Let me check."

I flipped her off and spent the night in a motel again. I'd had enough.

Taking the next day off of work I moved out. One last pass through the house I was convinced I'd taken everything I wanted. Nothing about our time together left with me. My wedding band and a copy of the petition for divorce were lying on the bed.

My note was simple 'You win. Enjoy your life. I was too immature to get married. Sorry I was unable to honor my wedding vows. Hopefully I'll treat my next wife better. Enjoy your 'Hall Pass'. Darryl'

Although I hadn't really been spiteful about anything, I did go online and change her real social medial account status to 'Divorced - with Hall Pass'.

+ + + +

Peggy's discovery:

It was Darryl's night to fix dinner but his car wasn't in the garage. Checking my phone I saw a bunch of messages from my friends but no calls or texts from Darryl. I hope he's alright. Once inside I dropped my keys on the counter, kicked my heels off, and fluffed my hair. The cork came off of the wine bottle and I poured myself a healthy dose of bliss.

My attempt to reach Darryl went to voicemail. Folding a leg underneath, I sat down in my recliner. Time to catch up on my missed emails and texts.

'Hey girl, WTF? Call me!' from my best friend. Wonder what's up with that?

'Sorry to hear about it hun. I'm there for you' from one of the ladies I work with. Hell, I just saw her at lunch.

The one from my mother was cryptic as well "Isn't this the kind of thing you should have warned me about?"

So I called "Hi mom!"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"About your divorce."

"What divorce? Darryl and I are going through a rough patch but we're not getting divorced."

"Then why is your status 'Divorced with hall pass'?"

"Hold on" as I madly pulled up the app. Fuck Shit Piss! I changed it back to 'Married'.

"I need to go mom" and hung up before hearing her response.

Darryl wasn't returning my calls or texts. Almost all of the emails and texts were my followers wishing me well and offering support. My eyes were misty and my limbs were shaking. With awkward steps I raced into our bedroom. The ring and papers on the bed were like magnets. My heart shattered when I realized I'd driven Darryl away. I tried his phone dozens of times.

Calling Darryl's mother proved fruitless "Hey mom. Have you heard from Darryl?"

"Yes dear I have. He asked that I not tell you where he's headed. How are you?"

"Devastated. We were working through an issue and he just gave up. You have to let him know how much I love him."

"No guarantees Peggy. I've never seen him so distant. It was like his eyes were hollow. His responses were one or two words and he couldn't wait to leave. Said 'You won' whatever that means. 'Getting divorced' had no emotion in it at all. I sure hope you two can work things out."

My tears were flowing "Me too mom. Me too."

Some of his clothes were gone. I was heartbroken all over again. How dare he cut and run! It was a rough night. My friends were calling but I let them all go to voicemail. The call I prayed for never happened. I awoke wearing the same clothes I'd worn to work the day before.

There were telltale signs that I'd not gotten a good night's sleep. My eyes were drooping and it took extra makeup to make myself presentable. Work was horrible as word spread of my marital crisis. I'd find myself daydreaming and wiping away a tear or two. Finally my boss sent me home telling me to get my head screwed on straight or start using vacation time.

Calling where Darryl worked just made me more miserable. He'd taken a sabbatical and they wouldn't disclose any other details. I thought it might be Darryl ringing the doorbell but I soon discovered that I'd been officially served.

That stupid burner phone was ringing several times a day. I finally closed that social media account and left that phone powered off. All I really learned is that guys will say anything to get a free night of sex. I wanted love. I wanted my life back. The pain of Darryl's betrayal was nothing like what I was feeling now as I pondered a life without him. My hopes and dreams of having his children sent me into bouts of hysterical sobbing.

+ + + +

"What if I refuse to sign?"

My attorney said "It will go through anyway. It will just take longer and cost more."

"How about mandatory counseling?"

"Not likely as you have no children. Courts have better things to do than mitigate disputes between two people who can't get along."

"But we do get along!"

"Which is why he filed for divorce."

"It's a misunderstanding. Can't you see if his lawyer will get him to at least call me?"

"I'll mention it in my update to the court. Are you signing or not?"

"NO! I don't want a divorce and it will have to be granted without my agreeing to it!"

"Have it your way. I'll send you this month's invoice. Good day."

+ + + +

Darryl's time away:

I spent two weeks at my uncle's condo west of Phoenix. My cash was running short and I didn't want to tip my hand as to my location by using my credit cards. Do they even still work? Most of my time was spent walking the fairways in Sun City. Playing golf seemed to keep me distracted. My self-analysis had me believing that if I truly loved Peggy then I never would have been tempted. Until that fateful night I really believed that I loved her with all I had. Am I really that shallow of a person? How could I have been so weak? I was right when I wrote to Peggy that I was immature.

The other side of the coin was how evil Peggy was setting up her hall pass thing. Did she go through with it after I left? Just the thought of it made me nauseous but I brought it on myself. Still, I never expected Peggy to torment me like that. Had she just left for one evening and not returned until the following night we'd still be together.

Living for two weeks without my phone turned on was tough. I learned that I yearned for social media and watching meaningless videos by people I'd never met nor would ever want to meet. I vowed to cure myself of those habits in my new life. Once back in town it was close to midnight so I stayed at the motel by the interstate again.

Same clerk even greeted me with "Hey, where ya been?"

In the morning I turned my phone back on. Voicemail box full. Text message limit reached. I called my mom and she invited me over for breakfast. My dad had already left for work.

"Morning Mom" as I gave her a gentle hug.

"You look a lot better than the last time I saw you."

"Yeah, I've had a long hard look at myself in the mirror. I didn't like what I saw."

"Ready to tell me what brought this on?"

"I cheated on Peggy. As a condition of staying together I gave her a hall pass. That wasn't enough for her and the mental abuse took its toll on me. She's never going to let me forget it so I decided that ending the marriage was the best for both of us."

"Since she calls here every day I doubt that she feels the same way. She says that she won't sign the divorce papers."

"Why? So she can torment me some more? I hit my breaking point. She wanted me to suffer, and suffer I did. But married people don't do what I did nor what she was doing. I know I have a lot of growing up to do, but so does she."

"Well she's come over a few times and cried on my shoulder. She very much regrets driving you away. Have you talked to her since you left?"

"No, didn't have the stomach for it."

"You need to sit down and have this same talk with her. Come to some understanding of what the future holds for both of you. Time for you two to kiss and make up or go your separate ways. She's hurting. You're hurting. What a pair you two make. It's obvious to me that you two are still in love with each other."

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers
12