Married Woman Goes on a Fuckacation

Story Info
A bored housewife meets a stranger.
6.3k words
4.13
9.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While scrolling Tumblr, I came across a gorgeous chick. I scrolled her page and could tell that she was a sweet, passionate, conservative woman who definitely had a naughty, kinky side to her and a desire to explore her kinky side.

I sent her a message telling her how gorgeous she was and thanked her for being so open and bold posting pictures.

She was innocent and cute in her replies.

We started making small talk about her page and the photos she posts, She mentioned she was going on a date that evening.

I mentioned that I never saw a ring on that finger or maybe I was just so distracted by how sexy she was.

I asked if she was dating or going out with someone new. She told me she was married and going out with her husband. She mentioned that they were celebrating their 6th year anniversary in two days. I told her that I was also married and that we are about to celebrate our 10th year. I introduced myself as Mike. She told me her name way Katie. We continued to make small talk throughout the week until one day she sent me a message that she was drunk. Just the way she was messaging, I knew she gets horny when she gets drunk. l figured her husband was not taking care of her, so I started flirting and talking a little more dirty.

She responded to me like a very needy horny wife! That flirting continued for the rest of the evening.

Saturday morning, I saw she was already online early in the morning.

(M) "Hey baby, I see you're up early"

(K) "I woke up horny AF"

(M) "Ohhh did you get that taken care of?"

(K)"Noo I need to though I'm so horny and worked up right now!"

(M) "You need help taking care of that?""

(K) "Please??"

(M) "I'd love to crawl under your sheets and slowly start kissing, biting, and sucking my way up your thighs. When you pull back the covers and discover it's not your husband, I hold my finger up and tell you to be quiet. We don't need to wake anyone up. You're still shocked, but we lock eye contact as I slowly start to kiss and suck up your inner thighs."

(k) "Mmmmhhh Sounds amazing right now! Its been a while since someone did that!"

(M) "My strong hands feeling your soft legs. Slowly slide my lips up your inner thigh. Kissing you, then sucking on your skin, followed by a bite! I cover that little pain, with a soft kiss. Your beautiful eyes locked onto mine as you watch me! I inch closer and closer to your pussy."

(K) "mmhmnnmm yes! Don't stop!"

(M) "What are you wearing?"

(K) "I bet your hands would feel amazing against my soft skin. Mmmmh I definitely love little bites all over me. I'm sure I'd be a moaning wet mess at that point."

(K) "I have on panties and my hubby's T Shirt."

(M) "My huge hands would LOVE YOUR BODY!! I can see your pussy is soaking through your panties as I move closer!"

(K) "Mm.. Are they pretty huge? And immmm dripping wet!"

(M) "Baby ... You have to be quiet! We don't want to wake anyone. I whisper to you between biting and sucking on your thigh! Yes baby ... They are huge! I wear a size 16 ring. I feel your fingers touch my head as they slide through my hair. I can feel your lust and desire for me to finally touch your pussy!"

(K) "They are huge! I'd be raising my hips and try to pull you into me. Whimpering and softly, begging. I do need this so badly"

(M) "I brush my lips just ever so slightly against your panties as I kiss your other thigh! I just wink at you as I know what am doing to you! Teasing you! Taking your control away! I hear you gasp as you feel my finger slowly touch your pussy! I slide my fingers under your panties and see how soaked they are! You watch me as I take my finger and lick it clean! All you hear is me moan holy fuck!"

(K) "Ohhh you're making me rub myself over my panties right now reading this."

(M) "You can feel my breath on your exposed pussy! I hear you moan and gasp as I softly kiss your pussy lips. My tongue flicks over so slightly between them. Just when I know you can not stand it any longer, I shoot my tongue deep inside you! I hear you gasp! My tongue flicks it's way up to your clit and I start eating you out! I grunt into your pussy "fuck you taste good Kate!" My hands start grabbing your hips, pulling you into me!"

(K) "Mm, I want to cum in your mouth. Body tensing, deep moaning."

(M) "| want to taste your cum baby! I bite your thigh for one second before going back and sucking your clit between my teeth! I feel it swell ever so slightly against my tongue as I suck on it! Baby you taste so fucking good!"

(K) "Mmm...bite me and tell me to be a good girl and cum for you."

(M)"I roll your nipples hard as I tell you to cum in my mouth! Be my good little slut and cum for me!! I want you to scream! I don't care who we wake up baby! Be my good little girl and cum for me!!l I say as I shove my huge fingers into your pussy!"

(K) "Your huge fingers inside me would send me over the edge. I never had big fingers inside me before. I'm gonna cum so hard grabbing your hair."

(M) "Cum for me my dirty little whore!"

(K) "Oh fuck Mike! I'm cumming!"

(M) "Yes baby, don't stop cumming for me!"

(K) "Oh my, I needed that Mike!"

(M) "How hot would it be for me to get a hotel in Cleveland? Send you the address. You are a good, conservative wife. This is wrong, but you need this! You need to feel this lust again. You need to feel desired. You struggle with what to do ... until you knock on the hotel door."

(K) "Oh wow, Mike that is my biggest, BIGGEST, biggest fantasy of all time! I want to be a hotwife where strangers fuck my married pussy! But there is no way I would be able to get away for the whole night. Hubby would freak out."

(M) "Sure you can, baby. Just tell him it's a girl's shopping adventure in Cleveland."

(K) "Oh, you are bad Mike! That would be so hot! Sooo, can I tell you a secret?"

(M) "I'd love to know a secret about you!""

(K)"I've only ever slept with my husband. I've never even kissed another man nothing."

(M) "Wow baby, so you do need Cleveland!"

(K) "Uhhhh YES! Feel like am missing out on so many things! Kyle is just so vanilla in our sex life."

(M) "Now I really want to make Cleveland happen! I want to be the one to show you what real sex is like!"

(K) "You are so sweet Mike! Ok, got to get ready for work. I'll talk to you later. Thank you for helping me!"

(M) "Anytime beautiful! Have a good day!"

This formed a plan in my head that continued to think through the rest of the day. We continued to flirt and sext throughout the day. Later that night, I could tell she was horny as we talked and because of what she was posting to her page. When I asked where that husband of hers was and why he was not fucking his wife. She said he is watching tik toks and not paying attention to her. She then stated ""He needs to be trying to knock me up!"

(M) "Ohhh are y'all trying to get pregnant?"" I replied.

(K) "Yes! He just doesn't seem interested!" she said.

(M) "Uhhh he is missing out! That is the best part of fucking! Cumming deep inside a horny fertile married chick!"

(K) "I need that!!" she texted before falling asleep.

That Sunday morning played out exactly how Saturday did. She woke up horny again. It was so hot sexting with her and getting her a drippy mess. I did not realize at that time, but she was sexting with me on her anniversary! Rubbing her needy pussy to the thought of what I would do to her,

As the week went on, my lust for her grew. I scheduled an audit for one of my company's branches in Cleveland. I told my wife that I was going to be gone on business in a week from Thursday to Tuesday.

I emailed my personal concierge with the Ritz group and had them get a suite prepared for me with a prepared wardrobe for a female guest that I have staying with me.

A few days later, Kate heard a knock on her door. When she opened it, she was greeted by a FedEx driver who was asking for a signature from a Kate.

She was not expecting a package and she did not recognize the sender address. She opened the package and was surprised to see a very sexy black strappy/ lacey lingerie set, black thigh high stockings, and black high heels. There was also a bottle of very sexy Coco Chanel perfume. She instantly blushed as she opened the letter that was the package. She saw that there was a gift card to the nicest nail salon and hair stylist in town

"Dear Katie, This is your biggest fantasy becoming real. I will be at the Ritz-Carlton in Cleveland from the 14th through the 19th. Leave your car with the valet. I have left instructions with the staff for when you arrive. You do not need to bring anything else. I will have everything you need for the weekend. Let me show you everything that you deserve and are missing and desiring! Your fantasy man, Mike"

Katie quickly shut the box and hid it in her closet. Her heart was pounding so hard she could hear it in her ears. The adrenaline was rushing through her. She could not believe that I would actually do this or that this is happening in real life. She is a good wife, but she also could not stop the feeling of desire and lust that was creeping in. Her mind was so conflicted with guilt for even entertaining this idea and yet her pussy was already soaking her panties.

Throughout the day, all she could think about was the box that was in her closet even though she had done her best to ignore it. She did everything to try and forget about it.

Her curiosity drove her back to the closet. She was shaking with adrenaline as she pulled the box out of her hiding place. She opened the box up slowly looking at everything that I had sent her. She opened the letter and read it over and over. She could feel her pussy getting wet with anticipation. She opened the perfume and was going to smell it when her phone went off. The ring tone was her husband's and it made her jump, causing her to spritz the perfume on her.

"Hey honey, oh uh nothing. Sorry, you just scared me. What? I thought we were going to go out and have fun tonight. We never uhh...Yeah, I'll have dinner ready for you when you get home. Love you too, bye.'"

She leaned against the counter. She was so excited about going out and now he just wants to sit at home. She felt defeated. The smell of the perfume started to fill the closet. The scent was intoxicating to her and took her mind away from her life and filled it with the fantasy of Cleveland. The fantasy of my hands on her body. Of the ecstasy that she would be experiencing getting fucked by another man. She snapped back to reality when she realized that he would be home in 20 minutes. She quickly put everything back into the box and hid it again.

She worked her magic and had a great meal prepared like a good wife. Maybe she would get lucky tonight, she thought. That was what she needed to take her mind off of Cleveland.

As he got home, she noticed that the perfume still lingered all over her. She breathed in deep, taking in the scent and what it was doing to her mind. She had a seductive smile across her face. She wanted to see if he would even notice that she was wearing a new perfume. She bounced right up to him and gave him a big hug and a kiss. He walked in and sat down in his chair. He did not notice anything new about her. She felt disappointed and neglected.

Her mind snapped back to the box every time she smelled her perfume. The lust and desire was building in her. She needed this more than anything she has ever needed. She needed to feel alive again.

The night ended how she feared it would, alone with hubby scrolling TikTok.

As the weekend came closer, Katie could not stop thinking about it. She mustered up the courage and sent Kyle a text telling him that she was going to go to Cleveland for a girls weekend with some of her friends from work.

She already decided that if Kyle were to say anything or ask her to stay, she would.

When Kyle replied "ok", that is when she knew she was doing this.

She needed more in her life. She booked the nail and hair appointments. She was going to look like a knockout.

I checked into my hotel and examined the room. It was on the top floor and was a multi-room suite. Everything was high end about this room. I began to unpack and wondered if she was actually going to show up.

My last message to her was "Hey gorgeous, just letting you know I landed in Cleveland and I'm checking into the hotel. Let me make this fantasy come true!" While was settling into my suite, Katie was waving goodbye to Kyle as he left for work. She went back inside and right to her closet. She opened it and pulled out the lingerie set.

She could feel the lust and desire rushing through her as she ran her fingers over the straps: and black lace. She stripped her clothes off and started to put on this exotic lingerie set. Once she had the parts in place, she turned around and saw herself in the mirror for the first time.

She gasped at how sexy she looked in this set. She was not expecting to feel so sexual and slutty in this outfit. She hasn't felt this good since her honeymoon.

Katie started thinking about how wrong this was and how she was a good innocent wife, she thought to herself "I can't do this. I can't cheat on my husband". Yet when she looked at herself while starting to slowly remove the lingerie that was bought for her by another man, the desire started to pull her in the other direction. She pulled out the perfume bottle and thought "No matter what, am going to smell good today:" Once she spritzed her neck with the perfume, her mind snapped back to her fantasy. She felt her pussy instantly get wet. The scent took over her mind. She needed this weekend more than anything in her life!

She found a sexy dress black dress that accentuates and shows off her incredible breasts and flares out at her hips. She finished her make-up and laced up her high heels.

She remembered the instructions from the letter, she did not need to bring anything.

She got into her car and started driving towards Cleveland.

Once she arrived, the valet opened her door. ""Welcome to the Ritz-Carlton Ms. Katie." She was surprised that he knew who she was. As she walked into the hotel, the door man welcomed her by name. She had never seen service like this before.

She was not able to get to the front desk before the hotel manager called over a bellhop to escort her to my suite.

When the elevator opened, the bellhop walked her to the door and said ""I hope you enjoy your stay Ms. Katie." He then left her standing right in front of my door. Her heart started pounding. It was so quiet on the floor that she could hear it in her ears.

The adrenaline started pumping through her. She was battling with herself again. She knows how wrong this is. She knows that there will be no turning back once she knocks on this door.

She takes a deep breath and smells that intoxicating perfume again for the first time since getting into the hotel, The smell took over her mind. Desire took over her body. That feeling of being noticed. That feeling of being desired by a man flooded her body. She felt her pussy start dripping with anticipation and lust. She felt the hot rush of her cheeks blushing.

She raised her hand and knocked. Her heart raced and her breath left her body as the echo of her decision rang through the hall.

I was sitting on the couch catching up on some work emails when I heard a knock at the door. My heart raced as I knew this was Katie knocking on my door.

I was wearing a dark gray suit coat and a button down shirt. As I walked to the door, I took a deep breath. I could feel my cock starting to get hard out of the pure lust of what was about to happen. I opened the door and saw the most stunning woman standing in front of me. She was wearing a black dress and heels. She had the biggest and most nervous smile on her face.

Her eyes lit up when she saw how sexual and beautiful she was to me. I could see her incredible cleavage rising and falling as she breathed heavily.

"Hi Katie, I was hoping you would show up!"' I said, not able to take my eyes off of her. Her cheeks lit up even more as she smiled even bigger.

She replied "Hi Mike, I shouldn't be here, but I had to see you!"

"Wow... you're even more gorgeous than your pictures" I said.

"Really??" she said blushing even more. ""Oh yes, come in." I said taking a step back and allowing her to enter the room.

She stepped into the room and turned to face me as I closed the door. As she passed a wave of her perfume washed over me. The scent drove me wild. I took her purse and phone, placing them on the coffee table. The whole time, never breaking eye contact with her.

I could see her nervousness turn into lust as I stepped towards her. She backs up until her back is pressed against the entry way table. She is staring into my eyes as she feels my fingers slide over her left hand, brushing her wedding ring and slowly up her arm. I hear her gasp as she feels me for the first time.

"Fuck, you smell so good baby!" I whisper to her. I lean in and kiss her. I feel her warm lips as they hesitantly kiss me back. I feel her moan into our kiss as my tongue flicks over her lips.

She gives into the lust and control I had over her.

My hands start exploring her body as she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me in. My body pressed against hers, I slide my hands down to her ass. Her dress was short enough that my hands grabbed her bare skin. I cold feel that there was a lacy fabric covering her ass.

She whimpers between out kissing 'Oh my, I can't believe we are doing this! What are we doing? We are married Mike!"

I grabbed her hips and spun her around. She gasped at the sudden lack of control and firmness at which I controlled her, Her hands slapped onto the table as she felt me press against her ass and my hands started to explore her body. She pressed her back into me and threw her head back onto my shoulders as my hands slid up her stomach and over her breasts, and to her neck where I wrapped my hand around it. She felt completely helpless.

Her eyes were closed as I started to kiss her neck and jaw line. Started sucking and biting on her, driven wild by her scent. Her hair falling over my face as she melted into my touch. Her left arm wrapped around my head, pulling me into her neck. She pressed her ass back into me and started grinding against my cock as my huge hands wrapped around her huge breasts for the first time. Her nipples were so hard I could feel them through her dress and bra. Her face was red with desire and her moans escaped her mouth telling me that she needed this more than anything. She opened her eyes and saw that there was a mirror directly in front of her. She could not take her eyes off of how sexual and slutty she looked with another married man sucking on her neck and groping her titties. Again, without warning, I bent her over he table. She, gasped at how I controlled her body, She never experiences this control from her husband. She moaned out as my hands grabbed her hips and flipped up her dress. There she was, a married woman, bent over a table, dress flipped up over her hips, in front of a married man who was not her husband. She felt a rush shoot through her as she felt her pussy soak her panties.

"That is my good little girl." I tell her as I grab her ass "Wearing the lingerie set that I bought for you!"

Her ass looked incredible in the black lace and straps that made up her thong and garter belt. She looked back over her shoulder at me as slap her ass. She gasps in pleasure.

I knelt down behind her and leaned in kissing her ass cheek and thigh. Slowly sucking and biting my way towards her pussy. She moaned out feeling me get closer. She was so turned on that her pussy was dripping down her thigh. I slowly pulled her panties to the side and grab an ass cheek in both hands, spreading her open. Exposing her married pussy and asshole. Her perfectly smooth pussy dripping with her excitement. I lean in and kiss her perfect pussy. She gasped at the feeling of my mouth and face buried in her pussy and ass.

12