Married Woman Goes on a Fuckacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushes back against me as she feels my tongue exploring her. She feels me moaning how good she tastes as I lick her pussy and asshole. She has never felt this before and it was better than she ever imagined. The excitement of her affair and the lust drove her to the edge of an orgasm.

She looks up, still bent over the table and sees herself in the mirror. Her eyes are glazed over with lust, her cheeks flushed with blood, her mouth gaping open as she is moaning out louder than she ever does at home. She knows I am about to give her something she has never experienced, she needs this. ""Oh Mike, I'm gonna cum!"" she screams out as she grabs the back of my head while I eat her ass out. Her whole body shakes as she cum for the first time in her life by the touch of another man. She collapses on the table as her orgasm that has been building in her body and mind for a month, explodes through her!

She laid on the table trembling from her orgasm. ""Holy fuck Mike, that was incredible! I've never cum so hard in my life!" she whispered as l effortlessly pick her up and carry her to the couch. When I sat her down, she wrapped her arms around my neck and began making out with me. "Thank you Mike, oh fuck, thank you, thank you Mike" she said between kisses. She starts stripping my suit coat off and starts unbuttoning my shirt.

"Oh baby girl, I'm not done with you!" whisper to her as I slowly push her back. She lays down and feels me lift her thighs over my shoulders. She moans out as she feels me pull her thong to the side again and dive my tongue deep inside her pussy! ""Oh fuck Katie, your cum tastes amazing!" I moan to her as my mouth is buried in her pussy. She looks down at me and moans out as she locks eyes with me. Her eyes roll back as she throws her head back and cums again. Her body shaking as another huge orgasm rushes through her.

As she came down from her orgasm. She sits up and lifts her dress over her head and tosses it to it to the ground. "Fucking Hell" is all she hears as I look at her body in the lingerie set I bought her. The black lace and straps on her tan skin looks incredible. The straps contoured her curves so perfectly.

I dive my tongue and lips back into her pussy. ""Oh fuck, you taste so fucking good babe!" I moan between sucking.

"I do?"" she whimpered out as she grips the couch with her hands. "Kyle has never said I taste good."

I finger fuck her with my left hand for a few minutes, until I pull them out and slowly slide them up her body and to her lips. I continue to eat her out as I trace her lips, costing them in her cum. Her tongue flicked out and licked my finger tips. She moaned as I slid my fingers into her mouth, letting her suck her cum off my fingers. The look of her perfect face sucking her cum off my fingers as my wedding ring goes in and out of her mouth was so incredible. She knew she was close. She grabbed my head and pulled me in as she slams back, closing her eyes and sucking my fingers. She moans out hard as a huge orgasm shoots through her. My mouth flooded with her sweet cum!

She collapses on the couch as I get on my knees between her legs. She see me undo my belt and pull it off. She sits up and starts opening my pants as her hands find my erect cock in my boxers. "Ohhhh fffuuuccckk" she softly moans

I grab her face as she strokes my cock in my boxers and start kissing her deeply. I push her back down and tell her to touch herself for me as I stand up and remove my pants. My eyes locked on her fingers softly playing with her cummie pussy.

All of a sudden, her phone starts vibrating on the coffee table next to us. Her screen lights up with Kyle's name.

I kneel down between her legs again, stroking my cock in my boxers. Her eyes dart from her phone to my erect cock. can see she has a flash of guilt cross her face as her phone continues to vibrate on the table.

Seeing that she was not moving her fingers away from her pussy, I tell her "| want you to stick your fingers inside.

She obeys like a good little slut.

"Oh that's my good girl! You do that so good!" I start to pull my cock out watching her finger her married pussy for me. Once she saw it for the first time she moaned out and I saw a look of pure lust cross her face. I started teasing her by rubbing my cock on her fingers that were rubbing her pussy. She started to part her fingers to give me access for my cock to touch her pussy. I grabbed my shaft and started flicking the head of my cock over her clit and down towards her entrance.

She gasped as I quickly pulled my cock away and gave me a pitiful needy look. She needed my cock. I put it back and rubbed the head of my cock between her pussy lips. She held her breath as my cock stopped at her entrance and I slowly pushed the head in.

All of a sudden, her phone goes off again. She nervously looks at her phone and sees it Kyle again. She had forgotten to call him and tell him she made it safe. I pause, holding my cock in her entrance. was waiting to see if she still wanted this. She could say no now and her marriage vows would be bent, but not broken. I knew she could use the excuse that she was fertile and I did not have a condom on to stop us from going any further. I could see the battle of guilt that was going on inside her. I felt her fingers trace my cock down to her pussy lips as the phone continued to buzz.

Once it stopped, she tossed it across the room and looked at me with lust in her eyes and said "Fuck me Mike! Fuck my married pussy!" I grabbed her thong and pulled it off to the side of her pussy even more. Exposing all of her to my. Her left hand still touching her clit. Her shiny diamond ring glistening with her cum. I slowly start to push my cock in her. She is so tight as my cock is thinker and longer than her husband's. Her body reacting to every inch of my cock going deeper and deeper. She grabbed my thigh and pulled me in letting out a huge moan "ohhhhhhahhhhh" her head went back and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I hold my cock deep inside her for a few seconds, letting her adjust to my size. I knew she was ready when I felt her push back into me. I grab her legs and put them on my shoulders. I lean over her and start slowly pumping my cock in and out of her. She grabbed the hair on the back of my head as I lean down and kiss her. She could not stop moaning and gasping as she feels another man fuck her pussy for the first time in her life.

I move my body between her legs as I start to grope her breasts while I fuck her and we make out. Her legs wrap around my ass pulling me in with each thrust. We are both moaning into each other as we make out.

"Hhhooollyyy ssshhhilitt, your pussy is so tight Katie! Oh I love your pussy!" I grunt as l fuck her.

She can't stop moaning, whimpering and screaming as her orgasm was building!

"That's my good little slut! Cum on my cock! Be a good girl and cum for me!" I tell her as my cock stretches her out over and over. Her huge titties pressed into my chest. I feel her pussy clench down on my cock as her breath leaves her body. Her eyes roll back into her head as her body tenses. She cums allover my cock. Her body shaking hard. She gasps as she breaths for the first time through her whole orgasm.

"Don't: stop! Be my good girl and don't stop cumming!" I tell her as continue to fuck her through her orgasm.

As she comes down from the biggest orgasm she has ever had, she whimpers "Mike, your cock is so amazing! I never cum on Kyle's cock! That was so amazing!"

"Baby, your pussy is so good that I am not going to be able to last!" I whisper to her as I kiss her.

Her smile lit of the room 'I'll take that as a compliment! We have to be careful. I'm ovulating this weekend!" she giggles

"'Don't tell me that!" I said biting her lip! "I will try and be good! But ...l can not promise anything if you cum on my cock like that again!"

"You like the way I cum for you babe?" she said with an innocent smile as she fucks up over my cock and traces her fingers up my side and to my chest. "Mike, I don't think I will be able to say no if you fuck me like that again." She moans as her orgasm was building back up. "All of this talk about cumming is really getting me close! Fuck me again Mike!" she moans as her body shakes.

I lean back and pin her thighs down to the couch next to her and start thrusting in and out of her. "Oh my god, I can't believe you are inside of me! Don't stop, please don't stop." She moaned while watching my raw married cock thrust in and out of her! I could not take my eyes off her titties. They bounced with every thrust! The faster I fucked her, the harder they bounced

I felt my orgasm building. "Mike, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!" she screamed out. I could not stop fucking her. I felt her pussy get tight again. I knew she was a few strokes away from cumming. I began fucking her harder and faster.

Her orgasm was just about to cum when I screamed out "Katie, I'm gonna cum!" she looked right into my eyes "don't stop! I'm so close! I need this baby, please don't stop! I don't care if you cum inside me! Cum with me Mike!" she screamed out as a huge orgasm shot through her!

"Ffuuucccckkkk, I'm cumming Baby!!" I moan out. I could not hold back, I slammed my cock deep inside her and shoot my hot load in her married pussy. "Yes baby, give me your cum!" she moaned as her orgasm milked my cock for everything that I had. She cums even harder feeling my cum inside her. Screaming and moaning through the whole orgasm

We both collapsed, panting heavily. Those orgasms taking everything we had out of us.

"Holy shit Katie! That was the best fuck of my life!" I whisper to her.

She had the biggest smile on her face. Her cheeks were so red and her hair was all a mess.

"You are my good little slut." I tell her as I stand up, my half erect cock pointing at her face. "Now, come over her and clean up your cum like a good slut."

She had never done anything like this before. She never sucked Kyles dick after they have sex. She stood up and walked over to me and knelt down in front of me. The thought lf how slutty she must look licking cum off of my cock made her pussy throb again.

She licks up and down my shaft, sucking the tip of my cock into her mouth and flicking her tongue over the head. She starts to suck my cock into her mouth.

I look down at her and see a freshly fucked married slut kneeling before me. Her clothes thrown about the room. Her face glowing and her eyes shining pure joy as she happily cleans my cock.

"Fuck... Your mouth feels good!" I say as I grab the back of her head and start to fuck her mouth.

The sounds she makes as she deep throats my cock made me get hard again.

All of a sudden, her phone buzzes again. She crawls over to the phone and sees it's Kyle again. She also sees she missed several texts making sure she was ok. She knew she needed to answer.

"I have to answer this. He will start calling my friends." She says with a look of worry on her face.

She was sitting on the floor leaned against the couch naked as she answers her husband's call.

"Hey Babe! Yeah... I'm sorry I forgot to text or call that I made it. What? No, I am not ignoring you, I've just been having the best time getting all of the therapy I've been needing for years."

My cock was hard as fuck watching her talk to her hubby while tracing her naked tits and nipples.

I walk over to her and lay my cock across her face. The look of guilt and lust flashed across her face as she feels my cock on her face and her husband's voice on the phone.

"Suck it" I mouth to her.

He starts sucking on the tip of my cock between talking.

"Aww I miss you too babe. I know you want me back, but I need this." She says as I push my cock all the way in her mouth.

"Oh what was that sound? Ohhhh uhhhh I got a popsicle. It sounded so good!"

I grab her hair and start fucking her face. She is doing her best to be quiet, but she can not resist gaging.

"Hold on babe, I need to do something." She set the phone on mute and let me mouth fuck her married face. She knew I was close.

I pulled out and shot my load all over her face.

"Hey babe, I got to go, I love you too!!"

12