Married Woman with Siblings

Story Info
A married sister with her brothers.
4.1k words
4.4
53k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers

I am Pinky, married and presently 33 years with two children. I am sharing an old incident of 2011. It was month of November. It was then just eight months that I was married to Dipak, who worked as IT professional in Goa. I was then 24 years old. I am short by general standard just 5'3" but since my adolescence I had enough growth and by the time I was married I was 34-30-36.

Generally I am considered to be beautiful for my facial appearance and extremely bright complexion. After marriage my husband often complimented me in private conversation that I looked sexy. He even told me that he did not want his male colleagues to be close to me because according to Dipak I radiated a sensuous beauty and that most of the males are vulnerable to such beauty.

During the first eight months our married life was more than satisfactory in every way. After Diwali that year, Dipak was suddenly given an assignment at Dubai for three months and he had to leave urgently. Since it would be difficult for me to live alone in Panjim, it was decided that I would live at my paternal home in Pune during this period. My elder brother Ravi went to Goa to escort me to home while Dipak travelled directly to Mumbai to take his flight to Dubai.

My elder brother Ravi was at that time 30 years. He was married years back but they got mutually separated within a year of their marriage. The exact reason of separation was not known to anyone in the family and we all felt sorry for Ravi. But Ravi never accused his wife over the separation and maintained that they both being adults have the right to decide.

I was interested to travel from Goa to Pune by luxury bus to watch the beauty of the Western Ghats. However, Ravi had the problem of slip disc and often suffered from acute waist ache. So he suggested to travel by sleeper bus.

Now I never liked the sleeper buses because one can't enjoy the landscape outside like luxury buses. Moreover, once the curtains are pulled, the sleeping compartments look like coffins. The worst thing about it was that though sleeping spaces were enough for two passengers to sleep, often one would trespass the area of other while asleep.

However, once I enjoyed the travel in sleeper bus when I had travelled from Pune to Goa with my husband and after the curtains were pulled he continued to explore me in the running bus. Though we did not mate inside the bus but we had every other enjoyment.

Considering the condition of my elder brother, I agreed to travel by sleeper bus. So in the morning Dipak left for Mumbai and in the evening we took the sleeper bus to Pune. Once we boarded the bus we found that we were allotted the last cabin in the upper row. Ravi wanted that I go to the closed side lest I fall down from upper row. But I preferred the aisle side as I felt suffocated to be on the closed side of the bus. At round 8.30 PM the bus started, passengers were in their respective cabins and the curtains were fully pulled for all the cabins.

I received a phone call from Dipak who enquired about us and informed that his security checking was over and was waiting for boarding. Naughty as Dipak was, he reminded me my earlier journey with him in sleeper bus and the things he did to me. Even though Ravi was not listening to our conversation as I was using earphones still I blushed in darkness as Dipak said, "Next time when I travel with you, I will be more naughty than what I was."

We wished each other good night and happy journey and disconnected the phone. I turned towards Ravi and we started talking about Dipak's night long journey. Suddenly the bus bumped slightly and Ravi's hand grabbed me and pulled towards him while he said, 'That is why I wanted you to be on this side, so that you don't fall down."

"I haven't heard anyone to have fallen from upper row in these buses," I replied with a smile.

"But we should be careful," replied Ravi.

Though the bus was running smoothly Ravi's hand encircled me around my waist. Suddenly I recalled that during my earlier journey with Dipak, he too had grabbed me on the waist and then his hand slipped inside my salwar and caressed my asses. The memories of Dipak's naughty teasing of that night made me moist between my legs. I recalled how Dipak made me turn my face towards him and started kissing my lips in the running bus.

With my elder beside me, I pretended to sleep while recollecting the sweet memories of Dipak during our earlier journey.

Perhaps I had fallen asleep when the bus bumped again. It was a mild bump but Ravi's hand that encircled my waist so long pulled me again towards him. This time he pulled a bit hard so that my boobs dashed against his chest. I could not decide whether it was brotherly concern about my falling down or something else. However, soon I changed my sleeping posture. So long me and Ravi were face to face lying on our sides, now I changed my posture to sleep on my back with my face towards the bus roof. Ravi's hand was still holding me lightly.

We slept comfortably but after about an hour I awoke. Ravi was sleeping, his hand still encircled me around the waist and his right leg was propped on my legs as if he was using a bolster. The weight of his leg was heavy on me. But looking at his sleeping face I did not want to disturb. Slowly I turned on my left while Ravi was on his left side too so that his front side was facing my back and my face was on the aisle side of the bus. I once again recalled how in my earlier journey with Dipak, his palm had cupped my boob as we slept in the same posture. Once again I felt wetness in my cunt as I recalled the memory.

Suddenly a naughty and horny idea came to my mind. I checked Ravi to ensure that he was really sleeping and then slowly shifted his hand from my waist to my bosom so that his palm was just on that part of my kameez that covered my left boob. I felt a forbidden pleasure as his sleeping hand hanged on my boob. Since I had no sleep and the idle brain became devil's workshop, I was fantasizing what it would be if Ravi becomes naughty like Dipak inside the sleeping cabin. I became very hot inside and sleep left me altogether.

May be after about half an hour or so Ravi changed his sleeping posture to be on his back and both his and leg were lifted from my body. I tried to sleep. But within next ten minutes he again turned on his left this time putting his leg just above my crotch and his hand embraced me again with his palm on my left boob.

I tried to ascertain if he was really asleep but before I could change my posture, the bus bumped again and Ravi pulled be hard towards him. His leg almost entwined me with him while his palm pressed hard my left boob. My nipples got erect under my bra. I slowly removed his palm and was wondering to what extent I could go.

Suddenly I noticed that his face was on my nape and his lips were on bare part of my back. I thought all these could not be mere coincidences and I tried to turn on my right to see if Ravi was really asleep. But I could not turn as Ravi pulled me further towards him so that my asses were touching his crotch and at the crack of the ass cheeks I could feel his hard manhood throbbing at intervals. I moved my right hand and touching it from over his trousers whispered, "This is not the way an elder brother behaves with his sister."

"But what should one do when the younger sister can't sleep remembering her husband," replied Ravi whisperingly, "And places her starving elder brother's palm on her tits?"

So all the pretensions of being asleep were torn into pieces and without any word I turned towards him. We were face to face now. I planted a kiss on his lips and started sucking his lip. Ravi responded equally and we both moaned inside each other's mouth.

The way my elder brother sucked my lips made me hotter. I moved my hands towards his dick and said, "I felt it pricking in my ass crack, I want to feel the demon in my palms that pricked me."

Ravi was hesitant about let it happen inside the bus and indicated with his glances reminding me that we were in a public bus. As the bus was an AC bus we had both used two separate bed sheets to cover us. Finding Ravi's hesitation, I lifted the bed sheet that covered Ravi and slipped under it. Now, we two were under one bed sheet.

Once there, I lifted my kameez upwards, unhooked my bra, and guided Ravi's hands to my boobs. His hands cupped my warm boobs and started fondling them lovingly as if handling some brittle thing with utmost care. His loving caress ignited the fire of passion in me and I could feel my nipples getting erect and fresh discharge of vaginal juice in my cunt.

Soon Ravi's face was between my two flesh mounds and he was trying to take my erect nipple in his mouth. However, I said, "You can't go on enjoying everything depriving your young sister. I want to feel the demon now."

Helplessly, Ravi unbuckled his leather belt and pulled down the pant below his thighs. I pushed my hands inside his and pulled down the elastic part of his underwear to free his manhood. It stood straight and hard and the bed sheet took the shape of a tent. I guided my hands taking it in my palm.

My god, it was not only bigger than that of Dipak, it was really like a monster both in length and girth. You can call me incestuous slut or betraying my husband, but I can't describe the delight I had in taking my elder brother's big tool in my palms that was throbbing intermittently in excitement.

As I held his shaft lovingly I began to play with his genital hairs moving my fingers in the bushy area. Ravi said to me, "Please don't tease it. I'm too excited by the tender caress of my sis and may lose control to discharge and make your hands dirty."

"Don't bother about dirty hands," I said, "We are already playing a dirty game as siblings."

I moved myself with difficulty inside the cabin to reach his tool, removed the bed sheet cover and planted a light kiss on the tip of his dick. I felt the sticky feeling of his pre-cum on my lips. I began to stroke his cock mildly and he pleaded, "Please don't let me cum spoiling everything."

I opened my hand bag and took out the towel from it and said, "Don't worry, I will wipe out every mess created by this demon."

Ravi surrendered his tool to my care without further attempt to desist me and instead got busy to unknot the string of my salwar. Very deftly he unfastened it and slowly placed his palm, first on my navel, then on my abdomen and finally in my love triangle. I crossed my legs to clasp his hand tightly and it was only his one finger that was rubbing my nether lips. It was a terrible sensation to have your brother's finger tickle your labia lips.

When I loosened the grip of legs a bit, his finger went inside my wet orifice and he brought his finger out and placing it in his mouth said, "Let me check how my sister tastes."

Without making him understand anything, I went near his face and once again kissed on his lips both moaning inside other's mouth and then whispered to his ears, "You are a good player. Why you two got separated?"

Instead of answering Ravi began to suck my nipples. I clenched the corner of the bed sheet between my teeth to prevent any passionate sound escape from my mouth. Although I was holding the tool in my palm and stroking it rhythmically there was no sign of the demon reaching its desired stage of ecstasy. So I started giving harder strokes. Ravi was excited and to keep down his delightful moaning he violently kissed my lips putting his tongue inside my mouth so that all his moaning sounds remain within my mouth.

It took nearly twenty minutes of hard and rapid strokes after which Ravi whispered in my ears, "I am going to come."

His entire load flowed down my hands as I prevented from spoiling his cloths. I wiped his dick and my hands clean with my towel. He complimented me, "You are expert in hand job. Must be giving regularly to Dipak?"

"At home Dipak has my quim," I replied with a naughty smile, "Who needs a hand job then?"

He had become partially limp after discharge. His cock was in a semi-solid state and still looked bigger. Ravi's hand was all along playing with my nether lips which I enjoyed and quite frequently I continued to discharge love juice. Ravi teased at my wetness, "You seem to have a fountain in your cave."

"The fear of a monster made the fountain flow even before it drilled the cave," was my wicked reply.

I once again took his cock in my palm. Even in half erect state its size was worth appreciating. It could not be accommodated in my single palm. Ravi said, "Your demon has just discharged and sleeping now. It will not awake till fully recharged?"

"What if a sister becomes slut to suck the brother?" I said with lust in my voice.

Before Ravi could understand anything I switched my position to face his limp dick and took it in my mouth and began to tease it with my tongue and lips. It took only about ten minutes till it came to its monstrous form of hardness. Ravi was speechless at what I did and the way his dick came back to life.

In the sleeping cabin of the moving bus, I restarted playing with my elder brother's dick like a real slut licking its entire length, enjoying the sexy smell and sucking it at intervals. I could feel my brother's passion growing as his hands kneaded my boobs quite roughly then. He caught me by the hair, pulled my mouth interrupting the sucking and brought my face near his. I could see fire of lust and passion in my elder brother's eyes. He kissed me passionately on my lips sucking them hard and making me moan inside his mouth.

"We may be doing incest. You may be behaving like a slut," said Ravi, "But your magic made me rediscover my masculinity anew. I had practically forgotten this after separation."

Ravi then took me in his tight hug and in the moving bus his mouth descended on my boobs sucking my nipples while his hand went inside my salwar and started exploring my love spot sending electrifying sensations in my body. I let him play for some time and then whispered to his ears, "It will not be right to do everything inside the bus and both of us may let out erotic sounds. So let us restrain ourselves to just caressing. I will take care of all your needs once at home, I promise."

Ravi seemed to get my point. He asked me to release his dick from my grip so that it returns to its normal state.

"It is looking for your sister's pussy to invade," I replied naughtily, "I'll let it invade once we are at home. Presently I will please the demon with my mouth."

Telling this much I placed my face on Ravi's crotch and began to tease his manhood with my tongue. Ravi was busy playing with my boobs. After playing for sometimes with my tongue I took his big thing in my mouth.

Cock sucking was not unusual for me as I did it with Dipak too. But Ravi's tool was bigger so that when I swallowed the entire length of it, I was almost choked. I sucked it for some time and then asked Ravi to move his asses without making any sound to fuck my mouth.

But it was then that I guessed the reason of his separation with his spouse. He was fucking my mouth for what seemed to be eternity. I sucked him harder and faster but there was no sign of his discharging the load. Even a passionate and sexy woman like me was getting tired. However, as he pressed my head hard I knew he was going to come and prepared myself to swallow his load. Once he climaxed, I licked and wiped him clean and asked him, "Are you satisfied starving stud?"

"Yes, thank you," Ravi said, "But I am feeling guilty now for having done it to you?"

"Don't feel guilty," I reassured him, "We are man and woman. Just keep this secret."

Rest of the night we slept in each other's arm like a couple. Once in Pune, we got busy as my parents were too happy to receive me. My younger brother, Suraj, was also happy to see me after a gap of more than six months. The whole day passed taking rest and gossiping. I also called Dipak to inform our safe arrival at Pune and had long chatting with him. At a little corner of my heart, I felt sorry for cheating him but I was also excited as the prospect of mating with Ravi.

That night after dinner we had lengthy family gossips and after 10.30 we retired to our respective bedrooms. While coming to my bed room I had asked Ravi not to lock his room till everyone is asleep. It was around 11.30 that I came out of my bedroom, checked if everyone else in the house was asleep and then locked my bedroom and like a thief walked silently to the bedroom of my elder brother who was eagerly waiting for my arrival.

Once in his room I went directly under his blanket. Ravi held my face for some time and kissed on my eyes, nose, ears, forehead, cheeks and finally we got locked in lip to lip kiss. Our tongues explored each other. I was wearing a housecoat. I unfastened the belt and said to Ravi, "You take away the rest."

Ravi slowly took away my bra, untied my petticoat and pulled down the panty and said, "You're really very charming and attractive. I think Dipak also enjoys making love to you?"

"Would you like to know the details of my marital life or make love to me?" I said.

Ravi started kissing all over my body but said, "While making love I would like to hear details of your love life."

So as Ravi was playing with my nude body I told him details about my bridal night, many details of our married sex life and also about Dipak's naughty teasing on board the sleeper bus. With my nude body beside him and listening to details of my marital life, Ravi was hard like a bull.

I slowly undressed him and frankly told him that he had a bigger tool than Dipak.

I was actually enjoying the way he fondled and kneaded my privates. He had a passionate urge to make you feel horny. As he was fingering my pussy, I pulled his face there and quite smartly he began to lick and suck me making me moan and putting my body on fire.

I laid on my back and opening my mouth gestured him to put his tool there. When he brought his tool near my mouth I asked him to be on my top in opposite direction so that his tool enters my mouth and his mouth can explore my cunt. Inside my mouth his dick was doing its job like a monster. The 69 pleasuring continued for some time.

After some more cuddling and sucking I asked him to penetrate me. I spread my legs wide and he positioned himself putting his rod at the opening of my pussy. He was quite big so it took time to penetrate in full. Moreover, Ravi was very conscious not to hurt me so that after pushing every inch he was asking me if I had been hurt. Finally when he pushed the entire length in my pussy I felt that my pussy had never been filled in this way. It was the true incest when a sister took her elder brother's tool in her pussy.

Ravi began with slow movement as he was scared should he hurt me. I hugged him tightly with me while his mouth was exploring mine. Slow to and fro movement of his meat baton continued for about thirty minutes after which I whispered to his ears to ride faster and harder. He began to thrust harder and faster. One orgasm after another started ripping me. He continued to fuck me for more than an hour. I begged and pleaded as it was unbearable for me.

Ravi said with a sullen voice, "That's my problem I don't come when the partner wants. That's the reason we separated."

"No problem," I assured him, "I'm a little bit uncomfortable. But you continue till you discharge and without bothering about me. I will bear a passionate demon with equal passion."

So I started thrusting him from below with equal passion by raising my asses while my nails were scratching his back and I was biting his lips whenever I got the chance. Strangely, sex is so psychological. The moment I assured him that I will be equally passionate and began to play at par with him, Ravi started going stiff and soon spurted his huge load of thick and warm seeds flooding my pussy. I had grown frantic and was moaning shamelessly, "Don't leave me, please don't stop."

Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers
12