Married Woman with Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We reached a simultaneous climax and remained in embrace for some more time and then as it was time to part, I planted a kiss on his forehead and said, "Hope feelings about your inability to come at the right time will vanish after tonight.

Be confident that you can perform nice and it was just a psychological problem. You can talk and try with your wife now or get married to someone else. And remember you don't have to come at someone's command."

"But nobody will take care as yours to cure me," Ravi said, "I know I battered you too long and hard yet instead of showing your uncomfortable feelings you just assisted me to reach climax. None will help like you."

"You have to tell your partner about your needs," I said, "See it is true that I too enjoyed with you very much. But I am married and I should not always cheat Dipak."

"That's right. Thank you for everything," Ravi said, "Shall we have another session some other day?"

"May be or may not be," I said, "I feel tempted to be with you again. But at home we must be careful and should not make it a daily routine."

I returned to my room that night at around 2.30 AM and fell asleep. During my three months stay at paternal house I had gone to bed with Ravi on ten more occasions and on each occasion he successfully satisfied me. But I must admit that his staying power is a bit annoying and it needs equal passionate response from his partner to make him come.

When it was time for my husband to return, I decided to go back to Goa three days before his arrival to clean our home and put the things in order. Once again it was journey by sleeper bus and this time my younger brother was to escort me. But that is a different story which I will share in the second part.


12