Marrying Bernice

Story Info
I marry Bernice, but then she leaves for college.
13k words
4.56
11.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I've discovered that I have a problem finishing stories, as evidence by Wanda, Neighborhood Bitch, and A New Summer Experience. As such, I'm not going to publish on here until I feel that they're complete. I have more stories in progress, so bear with me...it may take a while for the stories to appear, but when they do they'll be complete.

*****

I was a late bloomer, and didn't really date or have as much interest in girls as the guys in high school with me. However, when I turned 17 I forced myself out of my shell and began dating Bernice. She was shorter than me by a head, short curly brown hair, and smallish breasts. A year older than me, we'd began dating in my junior (her senior year) and things were starting to get serious between us, culminating with my losing my virginity to her on my 18th birthday.

We were both from single-parent families: her mom had left when she was 10, and my father had died in a work accident soon after I was born. I'd joke about getting the two of them together, but she always scoffed at it. Her dad said he was waiting for "someone special" and my mom was entirely too busy to date anyone. Besides, we'd talked about marriage and "how weird would it be if your mom was my step-mom AND my mother-in-law?" She was real comfortable around my mom, though, and I would frequently find her at my house with Mom when I got home from school.

Her dad, Larry, treated me great. He owned several small businesses in town, but had hired people to manage them so he only had to go in from time to time. Sometimes when Mom was on one of her business trips, I'd go over and hang out with him rather than be bored sitting around at home when Bernice was out with her friends.

With both of our parent's enthusiastic blessing, I'd proposed to Bernice and we set the day for one week after I graduated high school. We had a backyard ceremony with a few friends and our honeymoon was a weekend at a local motel. She taught me how to eat pussy, which she loved for me to do to her. Our sexcapades usually started and ended with my mouth on her pussy. The only problem with our relationship was that I was going to attend a local community college and she (after taking a gap year) was going to attend a university about 150 miles away, but we both thought that our relationship could survive that.

We were lucky in that we had two houses to live in...some days we'd spend at my mother's house, others at her father's house. The summer was a blur of sex and preparation for college and more sex, but all too soon it was over and I drove her to State U. It was bittersweet...she was excited about the college, but we wouldn't be seeing much of each other. I promised to call her daily.

I drove back home, and for some reason went to her dad's house instead of my mother's house. It was late, but he was still up when I got there. He didn't seem surprised when I walked in, just giving me a friendly wave from the couch as he watched TV. I made a sandwich and grabbed a soda, then joined him on the couch.

"Is she all set up, Charlie?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied, nodding.

"Bet it was hard to leave her there and come back home," he said.

"You don't know the half of it," I said around a bite of my sandwich. "It's going to be rough, but we'll survive."

"I love your confidence," he grinned. "But, knowing my daughter, you have every right to be confident. She's a helluva girl, and you're no slouch either. You two are good for each other."

I grinned at him over the compliment. I knew he liked me...hell, his bedroom was next to Bernice's and with the thin walls he could hear everything that went on in her bedroom. He put up with our loud, wild sex sessions over the summer without making a fuss.

We watched TV for a bit, then a thought bubbled up in my mind. "Why are you still single?" I blurted out. "Bernice said you were waiting for someone special, but I've never seen you go out on a date or anything."

"I've had my eye on someone for a while now," he said, "but I'm just waiting for the right moment."

"You know, I told Bernice that you and my mom should get together," I smiled. "But she thought it was too wierd, considering that we're married."

"Cindy is a fine woman and very good looking," he admitted, "but I don't think she's interested in me, or any man for that matter."

The way he said it got my attention. "You mean, her dedication to her work?" I asked, my eyes narrowing. What was he suggesting?

"Oh, yeah, that's what I meant," he said quickly. "She doesn't have time to date or anything, with the hours she works."

I relaxed. "She does spend a lot of time at work, but it's paying off for her. Plus, she loves what she does."

Larry got a half-grin for a second, then answered, "I'm sure she does."

He reached over and put his hand on my thigh, squeezing it slightly, then stood up. "Well, I'm headed off to bed. If you need to talk or anything, I'll be here. I know it's going to be difficult for you with Bernice away. Good night."

There was a slight emphasis on the "or anything", but I ignored it. Something felt...off, I guess is the best way to put it. "Good night," I echoed. He walked off to his bedroom and I sat on the couch for a few minutes trying to figure out what it was about the conversation that made me a little nervous. I shut the TV off and went to Bernice's bedroom. I stripped down and got in bed. As I laid there, I could hear an odd rhythmic noise that I couldn't identify. After a minute or two, I realized what it was. Larry was in his bed, jerking off.

I almost giggled at the realization. Still, it was kind of erotic listening to him stroke his cock, and I suddenly felt dirty as my own dick started to rise. Not TOO dirty, however, that I didn't take my dick in hand and stroke myself. The rhythm of his masturbating kept getting faster and faster, and I matched his speed with my own. As I approached orgasm, the noise from his bedroom suddenly stopped. I knew he could hear me, but I was so close that I couldn't stop. Just as I was about to orgasm, the recurring dream I had popped into my head. My dick exploded in my hand, shooting cum all over my chest and stomach. I laid there, overwhelmed by the orgasm, as the cum covering me slowly cooling. I was so...sated?...that I didn't even clean it off before I drifted off to a sound, blissful sleep.

I got up and showered the next morning, then went back to Bernice's room to dress. I had a small selection of clothes at her place, but discovered that I had no clean underwear. "Shit," I muttered, trying to keep the towel from falling off me. I hated going "commando".

"What?" I heard from the door. I turned and Larry was standing at the half-opened door. I guess I'd forgotten to close it completely.

"Out of underwear," I said. I tried to act normal, but him standing there while I was only wearing a towel made me a bit nervous.

"Wear a pair of Bernice's," he suggested. "I mean, it's only cloth and only for a little while till you can get to your mom's place and get some of yours, right?"

I thought about it for a second. The idea of going commando was worse to me than wearing girl's panties. On the other hand, there were connotations about wearing panties that worried me...but my dick still twitched at the idea of putting on my wife's panties. "Yeah," I said slowly. "You're right, it's only until I can get a pair of mine."

"Problem solved," he grinned. Instead of leaving, he just stood there. I couldn't drop the towel and get dressed with him standing there. "Ok then," I said, giving him a meaningful glance. He got the hint and wandered off, but left the door open. I dropped the towel and rummaged through Bernice's underwear drawer. Jesus, she had so many different kinds! I selected a plain red pair and as I was stepping into them, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I stood there for a second before I realized it was probably just Larry walking past the open door.

As I finished dressing, I realized how good her panties felt. Over the course of the day, it was difficult to not get hard in them. They felt so good, in fact, that I never picked up more of my underwear when I stopped by Mom's house. Over the next week, I wore Bernice's panties exclusively.

Larry's house was closer to school than Mom's, so I spent most nights there. I was taking a full load this semester - 5 classes, two of which had labs. It just made sense to me to stay there and cut some of the commute time off. Plus, I'd become quickly addicted to wearing Bernice's panties and staying at Larry's gave me the perfect opportunity to keep wearing them.

Friday was a hard day at school. I had one two-hour class on Monday and Wednesday, two two-hour classes on Tuesday and Thursday. I had a lab on Saturday mornings. On Fridays, however, I had two three-hour classes and a one-hour lab. I usually didn't get back to Larry's house until early evening. The first thing I usually did was call Bernice. I called her every day, but Fridays were the long conversations. I always felt better after our Friday talks. One particular Friday, however, she blindsided me.

"So..." I heard her say, "Dad says you have a thing for wearing my panties."

"Uh..." I stammered. "Why would he think that?"

She laughed. "Not exactly denying it, I see. Seriously, babe, who does the laundry there?"

Shit. Larry did. It never crossed my mind that he would see her panties in the wash when she wasn't there. I had no clue what to say to her, except to apologize. "I'm sorry, baby...I'll stop wearing them."

"No," she said mischievously. "I think that's hot as hell. I'd kind of like you to keep wearing them."

"Really?" I said, relieved.

"Really," she confirmed. "In fact...why don't you send me some pictures of you in them? Give me something to jill off to?"

I laughed. "Jill off?"

She snorted on the other end of the phone. "Well, you guys jack off, right?"

"Gotcha," I laughed, understanding her term.

"Make sure you get a pic of your ass in my panties. I think that'd be SO hot."

"I'm not sure how I'd get a picture of my own ass," I said.

"Then get Dad to take some for you...well, for me," she suggested.

"WHAT??" I said, louder than I expected to. "I'm not going to wear panties in front of him!"

"You already are," she laughed. "You just have pants over them. And he knows you're wearing them."

"There's a world of difference between wearing panties under my pants and walking around in just panties," I said. "Besides, it'd probably freak him out if he saw his son-in-law in his daughter's panties."

"Daddy loves me," she said confidently. "If I ask him to take pictures of you in my panties, he'd do it."

"Bernice, there's no way..." I stammered.

"Uh-uh, no, you're gonna do it because you love me, right?" she interrupted me.

Shit. There was no way I was going to argue with that. "Ok, baby," I sighed. "If you think he won't go ballistic on me."

"Yay!" I heard her squeal. "Put daddy on the phone."

"Now??"

"Yes, now." Her breathing was getting a bit heavy on her end of the phone. I could tell she was getting turned on.

"O-o-ok," I said nervously. "Hang on a second."

I walked around the house, looking for Larry. He was in his bedroom with the door open. "Bernice wants to talk to you," I said nervously. I handed him the phone.

"Hi, babydoll," he said, smiling. He listened for a minute then replied, "Sure, anything for you, angel. Here he is." He handed the phone back to me.

"Hi, baby," I said, a tremble in my voice from nervousness.

"I expect to see pictures in fifteen minutes," she told me excitedly. "God, I'm getting all wet just thinking about it."

"Really?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," she said. "I'm sitting here playing with my pussy, thinking about seeing you in panties. I'm fucking drenched."

"Ok," I said, smiling at the mental image of her playing with her pussy. "I'll send them as soon as they're taken. I love you."

"I love you too, my sweet panty-wearing husband," she giggled.

I hung up the phone, brought up the camera app, and handed it to Larry. "This...doesn't freak you out or anything, does it?" I asked him. Honestly, I expected him to be disgusted with me.

"Not in the least," he said, smiling. "I'd do anything for my only daughter. Go ahead and strip and we'll get the pictures to her right away."

I suddenly felt that he was as interested in seeing me in panties as Bernice was. My hands trembled a bit as I pulled off my shirt, shoes and socks. I hesitated for a few seconds before pulling my pants off. I wasn't sure I could go thru with this, despite how excited Bernice sounded. But, fuck it, I loved her. I undid my pants and let them fall to the floor, then stepped out of them.

Larry was watching me like a hawk. He stared at me, making me uncomfortable. "Hey...pictures?" I said.

He kind of shook himself, then brought the camera up. "Put your hand on your hip," he suggested. "Let's give Bernice some sexy poses."

And I did. Larry coached me into quite a few poses that he felt would make Bernice happy. I have to admit, doing all the poising was kind of fun. After twenty or so shots, he lowered the camera and I turned around to pick up my pants. "I gotta admit," he said, "you do have a really nice ass."

Without thinking, I tried to crane my head around to see what he was talking about. He quickly took a few more pictures of me in that pose. I blushed, then quickly grabbed my pants and put them on. Larry seemed almost disappointed when I did. He handed me my phone and I quickly retreated out of his bedroom.

After I sent the pictures, I called Bernice. "Did you get them all?" I asked.

"Yes," she said breathily. "God, babe, you look fucking hot!"

I heard someone, not Bernice, laugh on her side of the conversation. My mind twigged on it...it sounded familiar, for some reason. "Is there someone there with you?" I asked.

"Just a girlfriend," she replied.

"Please, god, don't show those pictures to anyone!"

"Too late," she giggled. "She's already seen them." I heard muffled conversation, like she had covered the phone's microphone, then laughter. Again, it sounded familiar but I couldn't place it.

"Well, just don't show them to anybody else, ok? Please?"

"I won't, baby," she promised.

"Thank you. I think I'm going to head off to bed, baby."

"Yeah, me too," she said. There was a lilt in her voice that sounded a bit lustful. I guess the pics really DID turn her on.

"G'nite. I love you," I said. After she echoed it back to me, I hung up the phone.

I was going to tell Larry that I was headed off to bed, but his door was closed. From behind the door, I could hear the noise of him jerking off again. It surprised me...I figured that seeing his son-in-law in panties would be a big turn-off. I shrugged and went to bed.

The next day I avoided Larry. I got up early, dressed and went to the lab I had that day. I even wore my own underwear. After the lab, I went over to Mom's house but she wasn't home. Probably on one of her trips, I thought. I hung out there until late, then went back to Larry's house. He was already in bed by the time I got there, and I slipped quietly into Bernice's bedroom. I stripped to get into bed, and then paused. Bernice's panties laid in the drawer of her dresser, calling me. Trembling, I pulled my underwear off and put a pair of hers on. It felt so good.

When I woke on Sunday morning, I had to pee badly. Trudging out of the bedroom,dreary-eyed, I almost ran into Larry. Only then did I realize I was still wearing panties.

"Uh, shit, sorry," I mumbled.

"That's ok," Larry chuckled. He stepped aside and I went to the bathroom and relieved my aching bladder. When I stepped back out, Larry was waiting for me.

"Bernice loved the pictures," he said.

"Yeah," I replied. I could feel my face burn with a little bit of embarrassment from standing talking to him in just panties. "I talked to her after the little photo shoot we had." I made a move to go around him, but he stepped back in front of me.

"She said she'd like more," he continued. "but stuff like you wearing her nightgowns and all."

"She did?" I asked, confused.

"Yep," he confirmed. "I figured that if you didn't have any other plans, we could give her a little fashion show this morning."

"Why didn't she call me?" I wondered aloud. I had tried calling her the day before, but her phone went straight to voicemail. She was really bad about remembering to charge it and occasionally when I called her it was either dead or about to die.

He shrugged. "Maybe she didn't want to wake you up. She knows I get up really early."

I wasn't sure about what Bernice wanted me to do. I loved Bernice and would do anything she wanted me to do, but involving her father made me a bit squeamish. It must have shown on my face because Larry quickly quipped "C'mon...I promise I won't look."

The laughter that brought out of me broke some of the tension. "Well...if she wants that, I guess I can't disappoint her, can I?"

"That's the spirit," he laughed. "I'll go get my phone."

"Uhhh...can't we use mine?" I asked. I wanted to keep some control over the pictures, even though there was no real way of controlling them in this modern age.

"Let's, uh, leave your phone free in case she calls," he said. He quickly went into his bedroom and returned with his phone. Brushing past me, he went into Bernice's room. I followed him.

He pulled out several of Bernice's nightgowns and tossed them on the bed. "Let's start with these. I know she'd love the babydoll ones especially."

I was kind of nervous, but I put the first one on. He took a few pictures, then stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're kind of hairy," he said, putting down the phone. "It sort of spoils the effect, you know?"

I didn't know what to say. What did he want me to do, shave my body?

"Maybe you should shave your legs and stuff," he suggested, as if reading my mind.

"Uh, I don't think so," I stammered. "What will other people think if they saw that?"

"Well, it's almost winter so I don't expect you'll be wearing shorts any time soon. By the time it's warm enough, it'll have grown back. The only people who would know would be you and Bernice."

"And you," I said.

He laughed. "Well, we both know why we're doing this, right? For Bernice? And I don't want it getting out that I'm taking pictures of my son-in-law in my daughter's clothes, so I have every reason to want to keep this between the three of us too."

I debated it mentally. "I'm still not sure..." I started to say, but he interrupted me.

"Well, why don't we call Bernice and ask her?" he suggested. He quickly dialed her and put the phone to his ear. After what felt like forever, she answered.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he said cheerily. He paused as she replied. "I was going to take the pictures you wanted of him in more of your clothes, but there's a problem. He's a little hairy and it spoils the look of the clothes." He paused again, then continued. "Yeah, I thought that if he shaved it all off, it'd make for better pictures, too. But he's worried about it for some reason." Another pause. "Ok, here he is." He handed me his phone.

"Morning, baby," I said into the phone.

"Good morning, my sexy husband," I heard her say. Her voice sounded kind of thick, like she had just woken up.

"I'm not sure about this," I admitted.

"I am," she giggled. "I think it would be SO hot if...OH!"

The "oh!" sounded like she was surprised about something. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yesss," she said huskily. "Just had a cramp in my leg. But it's better now."

"Ok," I said, relieved.

"You should...you should shave it all off," she said. Her voice was getting a bit breathy.

"Ok, if it's what you want," I said. I still had reservations about it, but if Bernice wanted it...