Marrying Bernice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came out of the bedroom, he'd finished making breakfast and had set the plates on the table. He was talking on his phone as I walked in. His eyes went wide as he saw me. "Sure, sweety," he said. "I gotta go." He set the phone down and looked at me. "You're beautiful," he said, smiling.

I blushed. As he pulled a chair out for me, I asked, "Was that Bernice?"

"Yes, she called your phone but you were in the shower," he said, sitting down with me at the table. "She said she'd call again tonight. Her and a girlfriend are spending the day at an art museum."

We both ate in silence. When we finished, I jumped up before he could and collected our dishes, putting them in the sink. Larry came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Since we seem to have the day together," he said softly in my ear, "what would you like to do?"

I shrugged. "I don't know," I lied. I wanted to get back in bed with him, but I didn't want to admit it...to him OR myself.

"You can't spend the day in that nightgown," he grinned.

"Why not?" I asked. I felt pretty, and sexy, and I liked it.

"Because you'll keep me hard all day, and we'll end up back in bed."

I was silent for a few seconds then said, nervously, "What's wrong with that?"

He gently took my hand and led me back to his bedroom. I slid my panties off, but left the night gown on. He watched me as I slid onto the bed, waiting for him to join me. He quickly stripped off his clothes, his hard cock bouncing in his urgency to be naked. He climbed onto the bed, ending up atop me. His lips melded to mine, and another thrill ran through me as his tongue dueled with mine. I could feel his cock throb against my thigh, making mine throb also.

He broke the kiss and pulled back. "I want you," he said huskily.

I knew what he meant. He wanted to fuck me. I considered it, knowing that it was a huge step. Dressing up in Bernice's clothes and even sucking his dick earlier, I could chalk off as experimenting. Giving myself to him, accepting his cock in my ass, was a step that once taken, couldn't be ignored or glossed over as experimentation or curiosity.

Thoughts of Bernice evaporated from my mind. My lips pressed tightly together, I nodded at him. He rolled off of me, and reached for a bottle on his nightstand. He poured a generous amount on his dick, then replaced the bottle and stroked his cock, spreading the lube all over.

"Get on top," he urged. I got on my hands and knees, then straddled him. His throbbing cock brushed my asshole, and another thrill went through me. This was really happening, and even more exciting, I wanted this to happen.

I reached between my legs and lined him up, then let myself settle on his spear. There was a burst of pain when his cock began spreading my virgin asshole open, and I lift up off of him until it passed.

"Slow and easy," Larry said.

I nodded at him, then lowered myself back down. There was a lighter twinge of pain as I got his cock to where it was when I pulled back, then I pushed down a little further. The pain grew and I paused, letting it die down, then pushed down a little further.

"Oh, baby," he moaned. "God, you feel so hot and tight."

His words encouraged me and I shoved myself down, ignoring the pain, until he was completely buried in me. I kept my ass pressed into his groin as my ass slowly relaxed enough that it didn't hurt much when I moved.

"Ride me," he urged. I could see how good I felt to him in his eyes, and that excited me even further. I raised up a few inches, then came down again. The pain was almost gone, just a minor ache remaining, and his cock in me felt so damn good. My dick was fully hard and throbbing, bouncing off of his stomach every time I lowered myself onto him.

Feeling his cock slide in and out of my ass was exciting me beyond belief. As I fucked myself onto his rock-hard cock, his hand found my dick and started stroking it. The pleasure I was feeling doubled, and in no time I moaning and riding him hard. Any conscious thought I had fled and I bounced up and down on his cock furiously. I wanted to cum, wanted him to cum, wanted him to keep fucking me forever.

My orgasm came completely unexpectedly and it felt like my whole body throbbed when it hit me. Eyes closed, I slammed myself down onto him, taking him completely inside me again as my dick throbbed and spilled my cum all over his hand. I was powerless to move, completely consumed in the incredible sensation.

Larry waited until I opened my eyes before saying, "Don't stop..."

Weakly, I started fucking his cock with my ass again, and within a minute I could feel his cock throb. Even after the incredible, wondrous orgasm I had just experienced, my dick twitched at the thought of him filling me with his seed. I felt a sense of completeness, fulfillment knowing his cum was deep inside me.

Sated, he grabbed my ass with both hands and lifted me off of him. I whimpered, not wanting him to pull out of me, his softening cock sliding out accompanied by a flood of his juices. I fell over sideways and quickly laid next to him. Without thinking, my hand snaked down and closed around his cock, stroking it slowly.

"Holy shit," I said.

He grinned. "I never expected it to be that good."

"I never even contemplated...this," I admitted.

"I didn't think it was possible, either," he said.

"You make it sound like it was something you wanted to happen," I said.

He actually blushed a bit. "Well, yeah."

"Why? Why me?"

He reached over and slid his hand down my side. "Honestly, I don't know. There's something inside you that really attracts me. It's not exactly your looks, not exactly how sexy you are. Bernice sees it too...something intangible about you. You know that before she started dating you, she was strictly into girls, right?"

That surprised me. "No, I didn't!!" I replied.

"I'm surprised. She wasn't exactly secretive about it," he said.

"It didn't bother you?" I asked. "I mean, as her father and all?"

"No," he said. "I just want her to be happy."

"So, I wonder what got her interested in me," I said, more to myself to him.

He gently pried my hand off his cock and moved over on top of me. His weight on me felt surprisingly good. He kissed me once, then said, "I think she sees the woman in you."

"I'm not a woman," I said.

"You could be, if you wanted to," he said, his hands pulling my legs up. Before I could realize what he was doing, my ankles were on his shoulder and his semi-hard cock was pressed against my rosebud. "You could let the woman that Bernice and I see out," he continued.

He wasn't completely hard, but he was hard enough and I was wet enough from the lube and his cum from earlier that he slid inside me easily. My ass was sore from the previous fuck but I still welcomed him into me. He fucked me slowly for a long time before he came again. I didn't cum, but I was sated nonetheless from the feel of his cock throbbing inside me, filling me further with his essence.

"You need a woman's name," he said, cuddling up behind me. His hand stroked my hip.

"Charlie can be a girl's name," I said.

"It's not feminine enough," he said. "How about 'Chloe'? You look like a 'Chloe' to me."

I gave a little laugh. "That's funny. Mom said that's what she was going to name me if I'd been a girl," I replied.

"So, 'Chloe' it is," he said.

I didn't respond, too content and warm against him. In a minute, I could hear him snoring behind me. I dozed off myself, mentally repeating the name "Chloe" over and over again in my mind.

Chapter Two

I managed to tear myself out of Bernice's clothes and go to school on Tuesday. I probably shouldn't have...I couldn't concentrate and all I could think about was Larry and his hard cock. I couldn't tell you a single thing the professors said that day.

I hurried back to Larry's house after my classes, but he wasn't home when I got there. I took advantage of the time alone and got in the shower, shaving myself smooth again. After drying and putting on a nightie, I made my face up and then waited for him to come home.

I didn't have to wait long. The front door opened, and a huge smile bloomed on his face when he saw me waiting for him. I rose off the couch as he walked up to me.

"I could get used to coming home to you like this," he said, putting his arms around me and pulling me against him. A thrill ran through me as he bent over and kissed my lips, then pulled back. "Oh! I have presents for you."

"Presents?" I asked, confused.

He released me and dug into his pocket, pulling two small boxes out. "Here," he grinned, handing them to me.

I opened the first and discovered a gold heart-shaped pendant on a chain.

"Every girl should have a little decoration," he explained. "Let me put it on you." He took the box from my hand and extracted the necklace then draped it around my neck. Fastening it, he stepped back.

"It looks as good on you as I thought it would," he said.

I toyed with the pendant. "You think so?" I asked, a bit nervously. I'd never worn any kind of jewelry in my life except for my wedding band.

"Yeah," he said, a bit quickly. "Now the other one."

I fumbled with the box and almost dropped it, but he helped me open it. Inside was a gold ring with a diamond chip in it. It was very pretty.

"Try it on," he said. "I had to guess at the size."

I took the ring out of the box and tried slipping it on the middle finger of my left hand. It wasn't big enough, so I moved it to the ring finger of my right hand. It was snug, but it fit. I raised my hand and admired it, but he grabbed my hand and gently slid the ring off.

"I was hoping..." he started to say, then took my left hand. He slowly pulled my wedding band off, and replaced it with the ring that he'd bought. "At least while she's away," he said softly. "So you'll be my girl."

I can't describe the feelings that ran through me. Fear or regret, tinged with excitement? I felt REALLY bad taking off my wedding band but thrilled at the same time, thrilled enough that my dick throbbed slightly in my panties.

Without another word, he led me back to his bedroom. I quickly stripped off the nightie and climbed onto the bed.

"On your knees," he said, "and bend over."

Clumsily, I assumed the position he wanted, with my ass in the air and my head on the bed. I felt him come up behind me, pull my panties down to my knees, then a jiggly pause as I sensed him lubing up his hard cock. The heat of the tip of his cock pressed against my opening and I moaned in pain/pleasure as he slowly split me open and slid inside of me.

The musical tones of his cell phone ringer caused both of us to jump. He quickly pulled out of me, fished his phone from his pants on the floor and answered it.

"Hello?" he said, climbing back onto the bed behind me.

"Oh, hi, sweety," he said, lining himself up with my ass again and pushing himself into me. I stifled another moan. "Yeah, sh...er, he's right here. Hang on."

He put the phone down by my head and whispered, "Bernice." I groped blindly for it, found it, and brought to my ear as he slowly pushed himself deep into me again.

"Helloooooh..." I said, trying my best to sound "normal" and failing.

"Hey, I didn't get phone call last night," Bernice said into my ear.

"I'm...oh..." I started to say, wishing that Larry would stop sliding in and out of me as I talked. "I'm sorry, baby. I...uhhhh..." Larry gave me a hard push. "I fell asleep."

"You ok?" Bernice asked. "You sound funny."

"Yeah, mmmph, I'm a little under the weather," I lied. With my free hand, I tried reaching behind me to push Larry off, at least while I was on the phone with my wife and his daughter. It was a useless gesture, he had both hands on my hips and gripped me tightly as he slowly slid in and out of me.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said. "I hope you feel better soon. And I'll forgive you for not calling me last night."

"Th-thanks, baby," I replied, as Larry's tempo increased and my volume jumped every time he bottomed out in me. "I don't mean TO cut this short, BUT I probably should GO get some rest."

"Ok," she said. "Call me later if you're feeling better."

Larry was fucking me harder, and I was worried that she would start to hear the soft sounds of his thighs slapping against mine. "I WILL, baby, I PROMISE," I said, then quickly found the "end call" button and pressed it.

"Fuck me," I groaned, letting the phone slip out of my grasp onto the bed. "Fuck me, Daddy."

His hips faltered for a second at my words, then his tempo doubled and he was pounding me hard, his hips making loud slapping sounds as he slammed up against my ass cheeks.

"Say it again," he said breathlessly.

"FUCK ME, DADDY!!" I moaned louder.

I didn't think he could fuck me any harder but he drove into me even more furiously, each thrust actually pushing me up towards the head of the bed. The harder he fucked, the more I wanted it and my hand slipped underneath me to grasp my dick. In two strokes, my dick exploded, a mind-numbing orgasm that coursed throughout my entire body, stronger than any I'd had with Bernice.

He pushed deep into me and held it, and I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. My own orgasm hadn't finished running its course and I could feel my asshole still spasming around his cock as he filled me with his cream.

He strained against me and I could feel his legs trembling, then he slowly relaxed and pulled back, his cock sliding out of me. I could feel his cum escape my tingling asshole and drip off of me onto the bed. He collapsed on the bed next to me.

"Daddy?" he chuckled as I stretched out on the bed next to him.

My face flushed red. "I don't know where that came from," I said, embarrassed.

"I like it," he said, reaching over and idly playing with one of my nipples. "I like you being Daddy's girl."

Now that I'd cum, I started feeling a gnawing regret inside me. I'd just spoken to my wife on the phone while her father fucked me, and I acted like a bitch in heat as he did it.

The rest of the week was the same. I'd rush home from class, change into Chloe, and I'd suck him off in the living room, or we would go to bed and fuck for the rest of the evening, pausing only for food and cleanup. Afterwards, though, the uneasy feeling would return, made even more so when I made my nightly call to Bernice in his bed, talking to her while he idly played with my nipples or my ass.

By Friday, my worry reached a crescendo. I was getting lost in this female persona that had evolved in the last week. I'd thought long and hard about it, and reached the sickening conclusion that as much as I loved being Chloe, Larry's girlfriend, it had to stop. Bernice wouldn't be away at school forever and the longer I was Chloe, the more unlikely it seemed that I could go back to being Charlie.

When I got back from class on Friday, I stayed in boy clothes rather than changing into Bernice's clothes as I had been doing. Sitting on the couch, Larry raised an eyebrow at it as I walked up to stand in front of him.

"We need to talk," I said, a knot of uncertainty and fear in my stomach.

"About what?" he said, guardedly.

Building up as much courage as I could, I stammered, "We can't keep doing this."

"Why not?" he asked, frowning.

"Bernice. I'm her husband and I don't want her to know what we've been doing. She'll leave me for sure," I said.

He sat, silent. I waited for him to say something, but he didn't. After a minute I continued, "I think it'd be better if I start staying at my mom's house from now on."

"Don't you like being my girl?" he asked, quietly.

"YES!" I said, much more quickly than I expected to. "I mean, you've brought out something in me that I didn't know was there. And, honestly, I like it. A lot! But the fact that I do scares me. I think of myself more as Chloe anymore than I do as Charlie. But I need to go back to being Charlie for Bernice's sake."

"I think you were meant to be Chloe," he said, "and meant to be here with me."

"I can't," I said, feeling my eyes tear up.

"Give me one more night," he said. "Stay here tonight and we'll see how you feel tomorrow."

I tried to steel myself to say no, but he sat there looking hurt and handsome and sexy. "I..I.." I said, not finding words.

He slowly reached out to me, pulling me into his lap. I fought his grip weakly, but my heart wasn't in it.

"One more night," he murmured, his lips finding the side of my neck and sending thrills through me. "Just be Chloe one more time. I may even change your mind."

What little resolve I had fled at the feel of him nuzzling and kissing my neck. "Ok," I said, "One more night, but after that I need to stay at Mom's."

I could feel his smile. "Go get beautiful for me," he said, urging me off of his lap. I stood, looked at him longingly, then went into Bernice's bedroom. I removed my boy clothes and put on my make-up, trying to do the best job I could since it would be the last time. After fixing my hair, I found the sheerest, sexiest nightgown and panties I could, then went back to the living room.

He was standing in the middle of the living room on the phone with someone when I walked in, talking quickly and quietly. "Who's that?" I asked.

He gave me a startled glance, then said, "Gotta go" into the phone and hung up. "Nobody important," he replied to me, then smiled. "You truly are beautiful," he said.

I blushed, reveling in his compliment. I walked up to him and sighed contentedly as he put his arms around me and pulled me close. If this was going to be the last time, I wanted to make it the best time...for both of us. His lips hungrily found mine, and I melted in his arms as our tongues dueled in my mouth. Held tightly against him, I could feel his hard cock through his pants. I started to drop to my knees right there in the living room, wanting his hard cock in my mouth, but he kept me on my feet.

"Bedroom," he said, releasing me and slapping me on my ass. I almost ran to the bedroom and dove on the bed, with him a half-step behind me. I rolled onto my back and held my arms out to him.

He ripped his clothes off, his hard cock springing out of his underwear, then he was on me with a grin. Lifting the front of my nightgown, his lips found my flat titties, nursing on one nipple, then the other, then back. I arched my back, loving the attention, my own dick hard and leaking pre-cum as it was trapped between us.

He pulled back, grabbed the lube and slicked his cock up. "I'm gonna fuck you," he growled, throwing the bottle on the floor and putting my ankles on his shoulders. The obvious lust in his eyes excited me even further.

His cock pressed against my rosebud, and a spear of pain went through me as he slowly, inexorably, pushed himself deep into me. I gasped, but ignored my protesting ass and pushed myself up towards him. I wanted him deep, and I wanted him NOW.

He began slowly thrusting into me, making me give yelps of pain/pleasure with every stroke. I could feel my ass slowly relax, opening more for him.

"Say it," he urged as his cock filled me completely.

"Fuck me, Daddy," I said, smiling up at him. "Fuck your girl."

It was a lot shorter than I hoped for the last time we would be together. His groin made loud meaty slaps as he pounded me hard, and I urged him harder and faster. In no time, he gave a long groan and I felt him throb inside me and fill me with cum.

He slowly relaxed and started to pull his cock out of me, but I grabbed his hips to prevent it. "Stay in me," I moaned.

The position we were in, him atop me with my ankles on his shoulder, was great for fucking but not so good for afterwards. He was starting to tremble from all the exertion and in a minute I could feel him soften, then gently pop out. His cum flooded out of me...even without looking I knew that he'd pumped a LOT of it into me.