Marrying into Femdom Culture

Story Info
She brings him home, shows him how women like her love men.
3.8k words
4.5
34.5k
58

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Young man falls madly in love with a dominant woman and accompanies her home to meet her parents. She's from a (fictional) island nation where extreme dominance and submission are part of mainstream society.

My name is Lee.

I was a 24 year old grad student working on my PhD in computer science when I met her.

Viktoria was a MBA working in mergers and acquisitions for one of the biggest firms in town. We came from completely different worlds and never would have met except for a freak coincidence attending the same party hosted by friends of friends.

She was unlike anyone I had ever known. She was so put together when I saw her: the dress, the jewelry, the make-up, that I figured she was out of my league. I had immediately consoled myself, telling myself that she was probably one of those business/management types who was too stupid to understand the technical details of what people like me did, but who would forever rule society through their ability to bullshit and control others.

When she looked over and caught me staring at her, I looked away. But when I looked back, she held my eye contact and crossed the room to introduce herself. She asked me about my work and surprised me by asking intelligent follow-up questions to really understand what I was talking about. Contrary to my initial impression, she was no bullshit. She was direct and every word out of her mouth seemed intentionally selected, rather than settled upon to fill silence. She was slightly older, five years or so, but I suspected she had been like this all her life. After an hour of talking that felt like five minutes, she asked me point blank if I wanted to go home with her. I think I sort of giggled like an idiot and nodded. She took me by the hand and pulled me directly towards the door. I only managed to make eye contact and wave to my host as she whisked us out of the party. That night was not the first time I had gone down on a woman, but it was the first time I had done so on my knees while she was standing. The fact that she reciprocated with only a handjob seemed asymmetrical to me, but it also kind of turned me on.

What followed was a whirlwind romance. At the end of the first week, I knew I had never felt this way about anyone else. After the first month, I was picturing us getting married and settled down. As our relationship deepened, the sex also got better and better, though stranger might be another way to describe it. She had the odd combination of chastity (told me I wouldn't be fucking her unless we got married) and kink. She liked to tie me up, she love to sit on my face (a first for me), she always fingered my ass when she gave me blowjobs (another first for me). But it worked for me. I was head over heels in love with her. After 6 months, we remained madly in love, more so than ever, and she invited me to visit her parents in their homeland on the island of Algoria.

I had never met anyone from Algoria but I had googled it shortly after we met. I read that the tiny country had an economy that boomed despite its limited population and natural resources, and that they were known for having an atypical matriarchal culture where women held most leadership positions and men did the majority of the child-rearing. I figured this might explain some of her more atypical personality and sexual traits, but clearly she no longer lived there so I figured she'd likely left behind many of the beliefs of her home country for those of her adopted country.

She spent weeks planning the trip, which puzzled me since it didn't seem like she'd need to do much more than book the flights, but I figured she was nervous about me meeting her parents and wanted everything to be perfect. Being nervous even a normal amount was very unusual for her, so I worried that her parents must be tough to impress. I hoped I would measure up to their standards.

When we arrived in Algoria, her parents met us at the airport. Her mother Astrid was perhaps even better looking than Viktoria, despite her age, which caught me off guard. Her father George wore a tight black necklace around his neck like a choker, but their clothes were also slightly different than what I was used to, so I figured this must be local Algorian fashion.

After dinner the first night, the four of us sat in the living room and her mother announced that we're going to watch a video on Algorian culture to help me better understand them.

"Great, sounds good. I'd love to know more about where Viktoria comes from." I said with a smile. Her mother returned a thin smile, but Viktoria and her father just looked nervous. I could have sworn I saw Viktoria visibly swallow her saliva as she took my hand in hers and turned towards the screen.

The video started off as a typical educational video with a formal host/narrator woman speaking directly into the camera and reviewing the strength of Algoria. Its ability to survive as an independent society for thousands of years, its adaptability in the global economy, now particularly strong in electronics and software, and the objectively superior statistics on population health, literacy, and happiness.

Then the tone shifted. The pretty hostess of the program looked into the camera and spoke confidently "It is not well appreciated outside of Algoria that the foundation of all of our success is our culture, which recognizes the central importance of sexual relationships and well defined dominant and submissive roles."

My eyes widened in surprise and I looked around the room to see if this was some kind of joke, but everyone's eyes remained calmly on the screen. Viktoria squeezed my hand ever so slightly.

The program continued. "While other societies leave interpersonal relationships to chance, Algorian society has long realized the perils of such an approach. Many individuals in those societies do not even take dedicated time to figure out if they themselves are more dominant or submissive. As you can imagine, this leads to a multitude of problems that fracture a society at its very core."

The screen now showed an unhappy-looking beautiful woman, comforting a baby in her arms in the middle of the night in her bedroom. Behind her, an overweight man snored loudly.

"Natural dominants become bitter when forced into other roles," the narrator explained.

Now a video of the man wearing a pair of pink panties and looking at himself in the mirror with a mixture of arousal and shame.

"Natural submissives feel intense guilt about their instinctual needs and desires, especially when these conflict with the expectations of their society."

The man in the video was now jerking off in the dark in front of a glowing computer monitor that displayed a video of a dominatrix spanking a man over her knee.

"This internal conflict leads to secrets and lies within the relationship and often infidelity."

The screen now showed the same man in a bathroom stall being sodomized by a clothed woman wearing a strap on.

To say I felt uncomfortable would be the understatement of the century. I would've been embarrassed to watch this by myself, much less in front of my possible future in-laws. My cheeks were flushed and my mouth was dry, as I tried to think about the appropriate response to this video. Was this a test? Were they waiting for me to burst out laughing or to stand up and storm out? Could this possibly be real?

Again I stole a glance at Viktoria and her parents, but no one met my eyes. All of them kept watching the video so I did too.

"Algorian society avoids these pitfalls by explicitly recognizing dominant status."

The screen showed young people taking written exams, competing in sports and debate, and talking to guidance counselors.

"Dominants are identified starting at age 18 via a variety of tools that encourage introspection and open exploration. Interestingly, a majority of those who reach this first step are male, but this is because many characteristics are easily confused for suitability for dominant status. For instance, ambition, aggression, pride, and competitiveness are often mistakenly thought to indicate a dominant, when in reality these qualities often require the control of a dominant hand to keep them from becoming self-destructive.

A dominant must be extremely patient and slow to anger. They assume responsibility for both their own happiness and that of their submissive. Long term planning, discipline, and stability are essential qualities.

Those who show possible dominant tendencies undergo extensive training in how to nurture a submissive..."

The screen now showed a young woman running her fingers through the hair of a man wearing a choker and a graduation gown, having just obtained some kind of degree.

"...how to maintain discipline and control when times get tough..."

The screen showed the woman returning home from work looking exhausted to find her man drinking beer and watching sports while some sort of wood working project sat half completed in the living room and dirty dishes piled up in the sink. The scene changed to the man bent over her knee on the couch, looking unhappy but not resisting. The woman ran her fingers into his hair before pulling his head back roughly, making him wince. She swung her other arm back and delivered an open handed slap to his pale buttocks, which were now centered on the screen. I couldn't believe how explicit the video was. The image on the screen then split so that one camera showed the man's face and the other his ass. As the loud spanking continued, his buttocks reddened and his grunts became angry. His facial expression went from unhappy to irritated to enraged to sad. He began whimpering as tears formed in his eyes and began running down his face. Finally, she finished administering his punishment and pulled him up, so that he was now straddling her on the couch. The woman also had tears in her eyes and they shared a passionate kiss before she brought his face into her cleavage and kept rubbing his back as he calmed down, his bright red butt cheeks prominent in the shot.

The narration continued "...how to avoid suppressing the submissive's personality and instead championing it and using it to maximize the couple's happiness..."

The segment ended with the man having completed his wood working project, now a beautiful piece of furniture. He had apparently won some type of contest for the piece and received a ribbon on stage while an audience applauded, the camera zooming in on the man's wife applauding vigorously in the front row.

"After training and testing to endure a high probability that the dominant has the ability and desire to care for a submissive and assume that incredible responsibility, approximately 10-15% of the Algorian population is ultimately designated as dominant. This is recognized by an obsidian ring to be worn on the right hand."

I instantly recognized the ring that Viktoria always wore. It was a simple dark band. I had asked her about it before and she had told me it was an Algorian thing and left it at that.

I stole a glance over at her mother and saw that Astrid had the same ring on her right hand. Astrid also wore a similar dark metallic band on her left hand, though this one had what looked like a little saw sticking out of it where a gemstone would normally sit on a wedding band.

The video was continuing to discuss something about how woman's nurturing, disciplined nature was often more suited to the dominant role, though many women with higher levels of untamed passion and spontaneous emotion were better suited to the submissive role, but I wasn't really listening. My emotions were up and I was on the verge of losing control.

Part of me was scared. Clearly I was on an island of insane fetishists. If I stood up and ran out the door, would the police stop me before I got to the airport and throw me in a cage? The other part of me felt sick. The love of my life was raised in a sex cult and had likely been irreversibly brainwashed. I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach as the future I had imagined for us shattered in my mind. I was pulled out of my internal distress as I heard the video transition to a discussion of submissives.

"Submissives are not designated by any formal testing. Instead an individual obtains submissive designation when they accept the collar of their dominant. In place of the training and testing that dominants undergo before they achieve their status, a submissive is trained by their dominant beginning when they accept a training collar and their submissive status becomes permanent after a six month training period. The foundations of submissive training include orgasm control, anal receptive intercourse, and obedience/discipline."

At this point my jaw had involuntarily dropped open. I was in shock. I just wanted to get out of there. I started to rise from my seat, but Viktoria squeezed my hand so hard it hurt, pushed our clasped hands down into my lap to slow my rise, and turned to look me in the eyes. I can only describe the look in her eyes as... intense. It was passionate, almost angry, commanding but at the same time pleading.

I let myself fall back into the chair and the video continued.

"Orgasm control is achieved with special chastity belts that submissives wear almost all the time, at least during the training period."

The screen showed a man's penis being fitted into a clear plastic cage, followed by a clip showing one of the rarer female submissives being placed in a clear plastic chastity belt that completely covered her vulva. I noticed both of them were completely devoid of any pubic hair.

"Chastity belts help submissives avoid pleasuring themselves without permission. The connection between submission to the dominant and obtaining an orgasm is essential to a deep and long-lasting relationship."

The video showed the female submissive on her back, smiling up at her dominant adoringly as he ignored her exposed sopping wet pussy and instead slowly thrust his lubricated cock into her asshole, deep into her rectum. The video transitioned to the end of their copulation with her shrieking with ecstasy as the man held a vibrator against her clit as her anus spasmed on his erection.

Next, the video transitioned to an attractive muscular man lying on his back pulling his knees wide and up to his chest, offering himself to a woman who was stroking a big silicone cock, spreading thick lubricant along its length.

The narrator resumed, "Anal intercourse is perhaps the purest reflection of dominance and submission. This has been recognized since antiquity. As the submissive accepts the penetration of their most private area, feeling their dominant enter their very core, the subconscious mind surrenders beyond what the conscious mind is capable of..."

At this point, the woman had pushed her phallus into her submissive's ass. His mouth opened as his breath caught, his eyes unfocusing as his attention moved inward. The woman's mouth opened slightly also as she focused on his expression, drinking up his emotion as she thrust deep inside him. As she bottomed out, his eyes refocused on hers, searching briefly for direction before she pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Despite the maelstrom of negative emotions swirling in my brain, I felt my dick harden in my pants while watching this part. It was beautiful and so erotic. The camera transitioned to an angle just behind and below the woman, featuring her powerful buttock muscles clenching and relaxing with the slow deliberate thrusting.

"A similar subconscious effect is reinforced in the dominant. As they watch their submissive spread themselves and offer their anus for penetration, the dominant understands the depth of the trust and surrender they've been gifted."

The woman's thrusts were rapid now, both of them moaning, feeding on each other's arousal.

"To achieve orgasm, the submissive must let go completely in order to receive the powerful, rapid thrusting required without pain or injury."

The woman leaned back on her heels now, displaying supreme muscular control and strength in her glutes while pistoning in and out of her man's stretched sphincter. She kept a grip at top of his thigh for leverage while her other hand stroked the man's erection. She let out a war cry, increasing the speed of both her hips and and her hand, and the man's thick cum poured out onto his stomach.

The screen now returned to the hostess of the program speaking directly into the camera.

"It's important for those who have been offered a dominant's collar to consider several points. The first is what a rare opportunity you've been given. Few human beings, even in Algoria, are ever offered such a deep commitment. When a dominant offers their collar, they are accepting sole responsibility for the leadership and happiness of both people. It is their job to figure out exactly what your needs are, plan out how best to fulfill them, and execute that plan. All that is asked for in exchange is submission and obedience.

That said, you must recognize that obedience will not always be easy. If you disagree with how your dominant is pursuing the long-term happiness of you both, you should say so, but then you must obey. If you do not, you will be disciplined and dominants are given broad authority under the law to discipline their submissives as they see fit. Collared submissives retain the right not to be mistreated and their wellbeing is ensured with regular required visits with a social worker and therapist. However, submissives cede most other rights when they accept their collars. For example, the right to own property, to vote, etcetera. Less than 1% of collared couples are ever dissolved, but in the unlikely event that the couple separates, it is considered cruel and unethical to allow submissives who have been collared for more than 6 months to live independently without a dominant. In that rare case, the state assumes custody if a replacement dominant suitable for the submissive cannot be immediately found."

My erection was now completely gone and my fear was reaching fever pitch.

"We hope that this has been a helpful introduction to the dominance and submission which has led to unmatched levels of happiness and prosperity in Algoria."

The screen went dark and silence pervaded the room. All eyes turned towards me.

I felt so tense that I thought my entire body must be vibrating like a piano string. My hand felt numb either from squeezing Viktoria's hand so hard or from her squeezing mine.

Finally, Viktoria's mother Astrid spoke, "Lee, I know that must have been very shocking for you. It is very rare for a non-Algorian to be offered a collar and even rarer for it to be accepted. I have counseled my daughter that your relationship is very unlikely to move forward, but she insisted on bringing you here and making you her offer. Not only are you not an Algorian, but you are a fiercely independent individual."

Seeing my confusion on how she thought she could speak about my personality even though we'd never met before today, she quickly added, "The personality test that Viktoria emailed you about a month ago. You scored very high in independence and ambition, both attributes that are less common among submissives."

Then she took her husband's hand in her own and smiled, "But you also scored very high in loyalty and self-sacrifice. In this way, each of your scores was very similar to George's. Perhaps we've set a bad example for Viktoria leading her to think that our match is less rare than it really is."

George gave me a very warm smile now, as if we were kindred spirits.

"George already had an impressive career when he shocked many of those who knew him by accepting my collar. Though I love to point out that his career has skyrocketed since then."

They shared the easy smile of an older married couple. Then, Astrid returned her attention to me. "It was a great honor for me and my family to collar a man like George, but it was not easy. Like a stallion that needs to be broken, his strong will required all of my energy to harness during our early years."

12