Marrying into Femdom Culture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had expected another easy smile between them after the quip about him being a broken stallion, but neither of them reacted to it at all. She continued with total seriousness.

"To train someone like George...someone like you...who is not even Algorian to take the collar would be an unmatched feat. Even for someone like my tenacious daughter, whose own scores in dominance training were some of the best of her generation..."

She paused to allow me to be impressed. It was obvious she was very proud of Viktoria.

"...this is unlikely to succeed. But this is what my daughter wants," she threw her hands up here in mock desperation, "the only thing she's ever wanted really..." she added with resignation in her voice, "so of course, we will do whatever we can to be supportive."

The room once again fell silent.

"Well, I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about. Let's all retire for the evening. It was lovely to finally meet you in person, Lee," Astrid concluded as she stood and led George from the room.

I thought about trying to manage a "nice to meet you too," but I felt that any opening my mouth would most likely result in me screaming, so I settled for a slight nod of acknowledgement as they left the room.

I looked over the Viktoria now. She stood, still not releasing my hand, and said, "Come. We'll talk in my room."

She led me up the stairs and closed her bedroom door behind us. Finally, she let go of my hand. My hand felt weird to be free after being held so tightly for so long.

"Before you start, know that I love you more than I will ever love anything else," and she pressed her lips hard against mine. My emotions boiled over now, hot tears forming in my eyes and trailing down my cheeks. When she pulled back, I saw that she was also crying.

She pulled her chair out from her bedside desk, turned it around to face me, and sat down. "Ok, go," she said.

I stood in front of the woman I loved, the woman of my dreams, the woman who I now knew was batshit crazy. I took a deep breath to center myself and opened my mouth to speak.

12