Marrying into Femdom Culture Ch. 02

Story Info
Will he be able to handle it?
5.8k words
4.68
16.5k
22

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck, Vik?! Like seriously WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed at her with my cheeks wet with tears and my face angry, screwed up with raw feeling. I knew her parents would probably be able to hear me across the house with how loud I was yelling, but I did...not...care.

"How could you bring me here and just ambush me with this crazy fucked up shit?! Did you think I would just say ok and put on a...a...." my hands gesticulating wildly now, my brain unable to keep up with my emotion, "...A FUCKING GIMP SUIT and be your bitch?! Is that your idea of love, Vik? Do you think I have no respect for myself? Do you have no respect for ME?!"

I started pacing back and forth in front of her. She keep her eyes on me and swallowed visibly, but kept silent for the moment, allowing me to get it all out. With no retort from her yet to stoke my fire, my rage burned out to sadness.

"How could you?! How could you do this? Would you really throw away our life together? For what? For some...sex fetish?!" I spit the words out at her with disdain.

"Don't you understand what we have? How rare it is?"

Suddenly I felt a glimmer of agency, a bit of hope that all was not lost. "I'm not going to let you destroy our relationship. We're going to get through this." My voice lacked conviction, but it felt good to say the words anyway.

I stood before her breathing hard, letting the silence lengthen. Though her body was still, her intelligent eyes were active, studying me. Her image evoked that of a military general, a genius tactician, receiving multiple streams of information in real time, weighing possibilities, and formulating plans. Fuck if that didn't turn me on. It struck me again in that moment how I'd never met anyone like her.

At last she spoke. "Lee, my darling..." Her voice was uncharacteristically uneven, charged with emotion. It reminded me of the crackles and pops of a bonfire.

"I'm sorry for this part. I knew it would be shocking and painful for you, but I could not see a way to spare you this. I knew if I told you everything when we were back in the States that you would never make this trip. The only way to let you know was to 'rip off the bandage' so to speak, to bring you here and show you that it's not what you fear. It's different from what you're used to, yes, but it's not depraved, it's not cruel. Algorian culture is something very beautiful."

"Vik, it might not seem that different to you, but I want you to know, if you think I'm going to do any of that shit, then..."

"Shh shh shh, don't worry about anything tonight. Don't make any decisions. You can't make any decision until you properly understand what it is you're deciding. Just let the information wash over you for now."

"But..."

"It's ok, Lee. We have lots of time before you need to make any decision, time to talk and time for me to show you how things work here. You're doing so well, darling, given everything that I've shown you tonight. I was worried I was going to have to tackle you to keep you from running away screaming when we showed you the video." A hint of a smile graced Viktoria's features for the first time that night.

"So you would have tackled me?!" I asked incredulous, my heart rate spiking up again as the image of physical violence reactivated all my worst fears about the place.

Viktoria didn't even blink. "Of course. It's like you said. What we have is very rare. I'm not going to let you throw it away. I'm going to fight for it like you can't even imagine." Her eyes burned with a conviction that seemed to soothe us both. Familiar territory. We were still in love after all.

I calmed myself and tried what I considered to be a more constructive approach. "Listen, Vik, I love you. I can't imagine my life without you. Just because you were born here, doesn't mean you have to live this way. We can leave here and never come back. We could--" She silenced me with a raised open palm.

"Let me stop you there and clarify so we don't waste any time on this point. My views on Algorian culture, on dominance and submission specifically, were not naively adopted and accepted without question. You know me. You know that I'm not some gullible, easily brainwashed person who's never considered her life. This is what I want. Even if this isn't what I wanted, it's who I am. I could never betray myself by settling for less."

She paused here and I started to interject, but she raised her hand again and continued in a voice so heavy with emotion that she seemed to be struggling to get it out, but also so soft that it was almost a whisper. "So while you should know that we have plenty of time over the next two weeks for you to learn about my culture, about the life that I have planned for us together, you should also know that you will either leave this island wearing my collar or you will leave without me."

There it was. An ultimatum. It was obvious that there was zero room for negotiation.

I felt like I'd been physically struck across the face. I shot her a glance filled with shocked betrayal, as my legs felt weak and I let myself fall back to sit on the edge of her bed. The sinking pit in my stomach felt worse than ever. "Urrghh...GOD!" I moaned, clutching my stomach with one hand to deal with the cramping pain sprouting there.

She moved then. Out of the chair, onto her knees in front of me, concern written across her features. She reached out and squeezed my hand.

"It's not so bad as you fear. I'm going to make you happier than you've ever been, my love, I swear it. I only say these things because we have a fixed amount of time to agree on a plan for the rest of our lives together, and any time we spend on scenarios where you're uncollared aren't realistic."

This did nothing to make me feel better and I let out another guttural groan and turned away from her.

She clasped her other hand over mine. "I'm not explaining this well. Let me explain to you." She took a deep breath to center herself, plotted a course, then she took off again,

"I never thought I would find love. As you know, I'm a very sexual woman, and I was no less so as a younger woman. I experimented widely and it was crystal clear that I was dominant. And not just a little. Irritatingly so. Vanilla sex did nothing for me. But dominating men, fucking their asses and making them submit, it invigorated me. It was like technicolor after living my life in black and white.

I loved everything about it. Spreading a man's cheeks and exposing his vulnerable, dark little hole, teaching it to take my finger, watching his shame as he realizes he's arching his back like a bitch in heat to brush his horny prostate up against my conquering digit, savoring the way he twitches and squeals when I finally stretch him around my cock, the power in my hips as a bury every last inch up his backdoor, the diminishing resistance to my thrusts that signals his ultimate submission. I was addicted. I typically took an orgasm before and after off my lovers' tongues, but those were just apertif and digestif; the main course that really made my cunt clench was always the ass fucking. If I didn't pound some guy's butthole for a week, I wouldn't be able to think of anything else.

I fucked a bunch of guys. Here in Algoria I was a hot commodity, a young dominant woman in her prime who somehow lacked the usual awkward uncertainty of a beginner. I fucked without hesitation, like a pro. I fucked as an art form. I somehow intuitively knew just what these men needed because it was what I needed.

But among all the men I bedded, I never found one that I wanted to collar. Part of it, initially at least, was that I was getting all this ass, so why burden myself with the responsibility of ownership? But over time, it became more and more obvious that I just didn't think any of them were worthy of my collar. I've always been like you Lee, a hopeless romantic, chasing 'happily ever after' while fully realizing it's unrealistic.

Most truly dominant women in my situation eventually just collar a man as a pet. Someone to come home to, to heap affection on, to take convenient frequent sex from, to be an accessory to their lives. The love is real...but the volume is lower, softer. Regular people love their dogs, but not like they love their spouses. But a collared pet, a cute little wounded bird that's wholly dependent and wholly submitted to you, is usually the best form of long-term companionship a dominant can hope for. You know what I'm talking about, Lee, in your country this arrangement takes many forms but is sometimes referred to as a 'trophy wife,' right?

But I had no interest in a 'trophy husband.' Maybe what my mother says is true and their example poisoned me. But I wanted a strong man. I wanted to be part of a 'power couple.' And it quickly became apparent that my ideal standards were not compatible with reality. The men I considered worthy of my collar wouldn't submit; the men who would submit I didn't consider worthy.

So I resigned myself, especially once I left Algoria, to a life of solitude. I still had friends and lovers of course, but what I mean is a life without an intimate confidant whose depth of connection would give meaning to the rest of life. I would frequent bdsm clubs and online forums to find men who would meet my physical needs, but never the same man twice. It was sad, but I thought it better than lying to myself about what I wanted or settling for a poor imitation.

Then I met you, Lee! I confess when I crossed that room to talk to you it was because I liked the way you looked and I sensed I might be able to talk you into bending over for me. But then you opened your mouth and I fell in love. You seemed like the man of my dreams. When I pushed you down to your knees and pushed your face into my crotch, I was shocked that you let me. Do you remember that? I remember every detail. Butt naked, on your fucking knees, looking up at my with those big puppy eyes while eating my pussy - to this day that remains one of the most powerful orgasms of my life.

As I fell further and further in love with you, I kept waiting for my fantasy to end. But you continued to surprise and impress me. After the first time I pushed my finger up your ass, after you moaned like a slut as your little hole sucked on my finger like it was your pussy, I realized that you might be the one.

I wanted so much to tell you about all of this. I wanted to share my vision of our future with you. But I knew that it would shock you. I knew I only had one shot at this and it was too important to risk scaring you off before you even got here. I hope you can understand."

I didn't hate her story. From her perspective, her recap of our relationship made perfect sense. Somehow that made my strong instinct that I was not compatible with Algorian culture all the more heartbreaking.

We sat in silence for a moment alone with our thoughts. Then Viktoria stood up.

"I think that's plenty of information for tonight. All I want you to do is to keep an open mind. Make no decisions tonight. Just let what I've told you marinate in your head. Will you try to do that for me, darling?"

I looked up at her pitifully. "I'll try."

"Thank you," she said, still continuously studying my face. "Now let me make you feel a little better tonight. Let me take care of you."

Viktoria lifted her blouse over her head and hit me with the magnificence of her bust. Her full, milky white tits rose proudly out of the most exquisite black brassiere I'd ever seen her wear. A medallion on a gold chain threatened to fall deep in her cleavage. For a moment, I couldn't look away. And then I felt a pang of anger.

"You think you can just take your top off, flash your boobs at me, and what? I'll just crumble?"

Viktoria raised a single eyebrow as if to say "that's exactly what I think." Instead she said, "You've had a hard day, my love. It's not crumbling to allow yourself a bit of pleasure. But if I don't make you feel better, then by all means look away," she said while sensuously running her hands over her body, as if her own form was so irresistible that even she was distracted by it.

She spun around, facing away from me and reaching back to for the zipper on her skirt. It was a long one, knee-length, formal. The way she slowly lowered the zipper, exposing the tops of her buttocks and the black thong diving down the center, made my breath hitch.

I somehow managed to tear my eyes from her pert derriere to look up at her face. She was looking back at me over her shoulder. She wore a wry smile that some might have confused for cruel or manipulative, but to me it said, "This is my kung fu. I love that I can do this to you. Prepare to be amazed."

We held each other's glance for a moment before she dismissed me by glancing down at her own round backside as if to say "go on." She was holding the skirt at mid-ass cheek, the point of maximal stretch. Then she started the slowest, most sensual shimmy. Her skirt didn't fall in a boring heap. It clung and caught, painstakingly making its way down her thighs.

It crossed my mind that any sane man would, at this point, stop and beg to get down on his knees and worship this beautiful ass. But I was actually proud of myself for having the restraint to keep my seat on her bed, drooling over her.

At last she sent the magnificent garment all the way down to her ankles and stepped out of it. She kept her heels on. Such a simple, powerful maneuver, wearing high heels with lingerie, but never employed by the other women I had been with. But Viktoria knew what she was doing. It made me think, vaguely somewhere in the back of my mind, that this was not a normal woman. This woman was special. Maybe it made sense that she would require a special sex life. Maybe it wouldn't make sense to love a special woman in a normal way.

As that thought bubbled through my brain, Viktoria straddled me on the bed, throwing her arms around my neck and threatening me with her cleavage. I placed my hands on her hips noncommittally. A confused sort of fear had gripped me. I wasn't sure what game I was playing at this point, but it felt like I would be losing if I gave in to temptation and buried my nose in her chest. I looked up into her eyes, clearly looking for direction, unsure how to save face without neglecting my throbbing erection.

She gave me the smile a wolf gives a sheep as she pulled my face deep into her cleavage. I closed my eyes, exhaled, and let the rigidity melt out of my body. She ran her fingers through my hair, across my scalp. I pulled her body against mine and felt her smooth, soft skin against my cheeks.

She tugged my head back by my hair, met my eyes with complete lust, and then shoved her tongue into my mouth.

I was in heaven. I was defeated. I just wanted to be hers. I was all in.

My eyes were opened by the clicking sound of her bra unclipping. She pulled further back and freed her breasts. Perfect stiff nipples stared me down and I actually moaned aloud with want. I made to move my face forward, but she gave my hair a playful tug to hold me still. A subtle clarification, a momentary reminder of control. Then she pulled me to her bosom and made me suckle. I mean she held me head with one hand, while gripping her breast with the other hand and stuffing it into my mouth. She moved my head back and forth between her nipples at seemingly random intervals, never letting me know when one erect tit would be plucked from my mouth and another one pushed inside.

After an indeterminate period where all I saw were boobs, she pulled by head back to take a look at me. My eyes were glazed with a thick combination of surrender and lust. She must have noticed because her next move was to shove me back on the bed on my back. She unbuttoned my shirt with hurried hunger before tugging at my belt and ripping my pants down my legs. She paused here just long enough to note the wet spot on my underwear at the tip of my rock hard cock. She pressed the pad of her thumb against the fabric struggling to conceal my swollen head. She teased the tip back and forth a few times before taking the waistband in both hands and yanking them down.

I looked down at her past my dick, sticking straight up like a flagpole. She pushed my knees up and apart. I could tell she was looking at my asshole below my tightened sac and throbbing cock. I wanted her touch badly. My dick needed it. But she ran her hands along my inner thighs, avoiding my cock, teasing me. Then she moved her hands under me and cupped my ass.

"I...I can lick you," I stammered an offering.

"Baby, I told you, tonight I'm taking care of you. I know what you need. And I think a nice sloppy blow job is just the thing. Am I right?"

I gulped. "Um yeah babe, that would be great."

Vik moved her hands so that her thumbs were together pressing against my perineum, while her index fingers met in my pubic hair, encircling my sex without touching it. She smirked at me. "You know, my mother would say I'm spoiling you. She'd say I should sit on your face and smother you for an hour until the fight's gone out of you, that I should push my soaked panties in your mouth and gag you, that I should at least shove a fat dildo up your ass -- all of that before considering taking your cock in my mouth..."

The silence drew out while my cock throbbed as impatiently as ever.

"But...I'm not my mother, am I?"

I blew out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding and chuckled with relief. "No, you most certainly are not."

At this, Viktoria gave me a thin smile. "I'm not dogmatic. I know what you need and I'll make sure you get it. And right now, you really need this blowjob." Now she chuckled and my dick gave a twitch of righteous indignation.

"Come on now, just like at home, arms up to the headboard." Just like the bed in her apartment, this bed had a frame with vertical iron bars forming the headboard. In her apartment back home, she had used scarves to tie my wrists to the bars. Here there were high quality black leather cuffs attached to the bars, which had escaped my notice until that moment.

I looked back at her, thinking this was not quite the free blowjob that had been advertised. But I lifted my wrists anyway.

"I don't have to cuff you, Lee. I trust you. If you promise to hold onto the bars and not let go until I'm finished, I'll leave you untied. But I think you'll have a better time if I cuff you. Otherwise, you'll be distracted, focusing on not letting go of the bars when you should be focusing on the pleasure I'm giving you. But it's up to you. Either way, this will help you to see that there is freedom in submission. Submitting to be restrained can free you to experience greater pleasure."

She leaned over me now and lightly took my wrists in her hands, her tits dangling, nipples scraping against my chest. "So, would you like me to bind your wrists, darling?" she questioned innocently while skewering me with eye contact.

I wanted it. But I hated to follow her script so perfectly. So I gave an admittedly bratty reply. "Yes Ms. Dominatrix, please tie me down and have your way with me."

She frowned slightly at this, annoyed at my breaking the mood, but said nothing as she fastened the soft leather tight around me.

Then she leaned over to grab something from the bedside drawer and came back with a little bottle of lubricant and two black latex gloves. As she donned the gloves, I protested, "I'm not clean."

"Consider me warned," she said before ending the conversation by taking my cock in her gloved hand. She grasped it by the base and slapped it against my belly a few times, while fondling my balls and tugging on my sac with her other hand. With the professional air of a surgeon performing a procedure, she brought her red, painted, luscious lips within millimeters of my glans and then looked back up at my restrained form.

12