All Comments on 'Marrying into Femdom Culture Ch. 02'

by AssLover88

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacd4 months ago

my god id love to find a woman like her

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze4 months ago

highly erotic, well written, more please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Quite intense. Thank you to show that a blowjob is the ultimate act of domination a women can have on a man.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are a true artist, a great story teller. I'm already looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your story is excellent and your descriptive writing of that blowjob scene was incredible. I could swear I was watching it happen.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OK premise.

Sex too automatic.

No foreplay.

No preliminaries.

No teasing him with any of of her body.

No edging.

Two stars.

Satyam4005Satyam40053 months ago

Woah , the story is really interesting and fun , awesome writing author even though i have to search many words in the dictionary as a non-native 😅

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WTF, I will not Submit no matter how good the orgasm was! First off, she has never let me fuck her in her pussy, but she sure has been fucking me in the asshole with her finger! Secondly she played me last night, and forced me to take a second finger in my asshole after you told her NO, that could almost be called rape as I did say NO. So in the very early hours of the morning I got up and grab I grabbed all stuff, then go to the airport. As I was setting at the airport I was thinking about the other thing that were on the tape, and would she told me, so you knew you were doing the right thing in leaving her. The part about wearing a chastity cage, and being broken in like a wild Stallion, did not set well in your mind. But the final nail in the Coffin, was her saying in 2 week when we leave. "I would Either be wearing her collar or she wouldn't be come back with me", that was an Ultimatum to far in my book. To me she was telling it was the end of the Discussion between them, and I am to strong willed to be told like that. I will miss the sex with her, but again I'm not going to be her slave Either. No pussy is worth that much!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I could of Sword that her mother said he had the traits of a dominant man also, from the Survey they had sent him. So why does he have to be the collared Submissive??

CockedCapCockedCap3 months ago

This didn't really happen and no one has really been harmed. That said, this was rape. His consent was withdrawn when he said no and meant it. There isn't much of a story without conflict, but it's harder to enjoy a story when there is no one to root for. He's an emotional idiot and should run, not walk from this relationship.

I'm reading the next chapter of my own free will though, so if I get upset that's on me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good premise continues.

Sex still rushed.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous