Marrying into Femdom Culture Ch. 04

Story Info
Waxed, caged, and plugged. Can it get any worse?
7.6k words
4.71
23k
34

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how long I laid there alone in the dark. I heard Viktoria come back into the room maybe an hour later and slip back into bed. She was snoring shortly after that.

But I couldn't sleep. I was exhausted, but my thoughts were feverish. I couldn't decide what was reasonable. Was my anxiety just my stupid pride and arbitrary societal norms? Or was my anxiety a warning sign that this was really wrong? Was I failing to be a supportive partner to the love of my life or was she manipulating me into being something I'm not? I recognized that I enjoyed submitting to Vik. It made me so hot when she finger-fucked my tight asshole last night and when she spanked me this morning. But maybe that was a perversion to keep in check rather than embrace?

Her admission that she was a virgin in the usual sense of the word also worried me. What if she didn't like it? What if she said, "Hmm, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Might as well throw away the key to your chastity cage!" I eventually concluded that my demand to fuck her before making a decision about the collar was necessary and fell into an uneasy slumber.

We left for the spa early the next morning. Viktoria seemed pleased that I was going along. While she drove, I fidgeted nervously in the passenger seat, though my exhaustion kept me from really freaking out about what was about to happen. She glanced over at my worried expression and seemed to take pity on me. "Don't worry, baby. You're going to be fine. Tons of people do this. Just look at it as an exciting adventure. I'll tell them exactly what we want. You won't have to make any decisions. Just try to relax and enjoy the experience, ok?" She took one hand off the steering wheel and gave my thigh a little squeeze. I nodded and returned a weak smile, trying to internalize her words and hold up my end of the agreement we'd made last night.

When we walked into the spa facility, I noticed that the concentration of collars and obsidian rings here was much higher than it had been in the museums and parks we'd visited. Viktoria took my hand and marched us up to the counter.

"Good morning. We have a 9:00 AM appointment under Viktoria."

The young woman on the other side of the counter tapped away at her computer. "Yes, I see it here. For the luxury full submissive package, correct?"

"Yes, that's right. I want everything done."

She typed a few more buttons. "Alright, and is your submissive collared?"

Viktoria blushed slightly. She squeezed my hand and looked in my eyes as she answered, "No, not yet. But soon we hope."

The receptionist didn't react to this except to click another few keys and inform us, "Ok. In that case, there are a few consent forms he'll need to fill out."

She handed Viktoria the forms and we went to sit down in the waiting area to fill them out. One was a general consent form for the facility and the other was specific to the package Viktoria had ordered. She rushed me through them, showing me where to sign and initial, but I scanned both documents. It looked consistent with what she'd outlined to me last night. Hair removal, chastity device fitting, and anal plug insertion. It was surreal signing a legal document with the words 'anal plug' on it.

We returned the forms and waiting for the receptionist to process them. I shifted my weight from one foot to the other uneasily. Vik was bouncing lightly on her toes. She seemed giddy with excitement.

"Alright, you're all set. Lee, this is Andrea, she'll be your technician today."

An imposing young woman stepped up and shook my hand. She was one of the most muscular women I'd ever seen in person and almost as tall as I was.

Viktoria smiled and shook her hand as well. "Listen Andrea, Lee is from America, and he's a little nervous about all of this. So please be gentle with him."

"Oh oh course, madam. We have pride ourselves on guiding submissives of all levels, doing what we can to help them reach that next level of surrender. Couples come from all over the world for our services. I promise you we will take good care of Lee."

Viktoria replied with uncharacteristic nervous energy, "It's just a very special day for us." Then she leaned in and whispered something in Andrea's ear.

Andrea's eyes lit up. She exclaimed, "Oh how special! Don't worry at all, you came to the right place. I'll be very gentle with him and when you see him next, he'll be a new boy."

At this I panicked. "Wait, you're not coming with me?" I had just assumed she would be in the room when all this stuff was happening.

Viktoria squeezed my hand. "No, dominants aren't allowed in that part of the spa. It's a safe space just for submissives. But don't worry, Andrea is going to take good care of you. You're getting the full luxury package, so enjoy it!"

Andrea beckoned me to follow her. Just before we turned at the end of the hallway, I looked back to see Vik giving me an encouraging wave.

Andrea turned back to me as we walked, "So American, huh? First time in Algoria? What do you think?"

"Uh...it certainly is...different."

"Ha, well said! You're adorable. And if you don't mind my saying, your dominant is a knock-out! Well done boy!"

"Uh thanks," I replied blushing.

"You bet!" Andrea said enthusiastically. "By the time we're finished with you today, we'll have her salivating over you! I've helped a lot of submissives along the path towards finally getting that offer to be collared. You're in good hands!"

I realized that Andrea didn't realize Vik had already offered me her collar. She seemed to think that this was some effort to make me into the 'belle of the ball,' to encourage my dominant to make me such an offer. It reminded me of women trying to encourage a man to propose, to make him 'put a ring on it.'

Andrea watched me thinking silently. "I imagine a lot of this is new to you, so feel free to ask me any questions you want. I'll be with you all day. We're going to get to know each other real well! I'm a fully licensed submissive technician. Here at the spa we don't just help prepare the body to submit, but also the mind."

On that somewhat ominous note, she opened a door and led me into a room with lockers.

"Alright," she said closing the door behind us, "let's get those clothes off. Put everything in this bin and all lock it up until we come back at the end of the day."

Then she just stood there blinking at me.

"Uh...are you going to step out? Is there a robe or something for me to change into?"

She giggled at this. "No, silly! Submissives don't wear any clothing in the spa. Modesty is definitely NOT a virtue for a sexual submissive. Besides, I'm going to be seeing everything, in detail, so nothing to worry about!"

I watched her carefully and concluded she was serious. I blew out a slow breath. "Okay. In for a penny, in for a pound." Quickly I stripped everything off, taking my white panties down with my pants, putting everything in the bin like she told me.

"Oh! You're not in chastity!" she cried.

"Um...I thought that's what I'm here for?"

"I mean, yes of course, expert chastity fitting is part of your package. It's just that most submissives come in wearing at least an imperfectly fitted cage. It's spa policy that submissives be in chastity in all common areas. But don't worry, it's no big deal. I'll put you in something that's too big but will do the job until we get rid of all that wild hair and get you into a properly sized cage. I'll be right back."

She left me standing alone in the room, buck naked.

Less than a minute later, she returned and handed me a little black plastic thing. "Here you go. No worries."

I turned the device over in my hands. It looked like the outline of a little black penis with a ring at the base. I looked back up at her sheepishly.

"Umm, I've never...."

Her eyes got big with realization. "Oohh, I'm so sorry. Not to worry. Here let me help you."

She took the device back from me and directed me to straddle the locker room bench. She had me lean back and grab the bench behind me with my hands, and then bring my feet up on the bench in front of me.

"C'mon, just relax your legs and let your knees fall open. No need to be embarrassed. I do this all day long."

Needless to say, I was still extremely embarrassed. From the heat I felt in my cheeks, I guessed my face must be reaching tomato-range. Luckily the awkwardness of the moment kept me completely limp.

Andrea snapped the ring part away from the penis cage part. She slid the ring over my dick and then carefully pulled my testicles through one at a time so that the ring was more or less flush with my body. Then she fed my limp cock into the cage and connected it to the ring. She took a chain off her neck and inserted a little master key into the top of the device, turning it with a little click.

"There we go. All good now!" Andrea reassured me. "So our first task will be to wax you so that your body is completely bare. We're going to get you that sweet, innocent, defenseless look that dominants can't resist!"

She paused here, as if waiting for me to cheer. But when I just swallowed and kept blinking, she continued, "First, I'm going to give you some time to relax in one of the baths. The water will only be lukewarm, but it will help open up your pores and prepare you for the waxing. Oh, also here take two ibuprofen, it will help lessen the discomfort."

I took the pills from her solemnly. After I swallowed, she slapped me on the back. "Hey, it's ok to be nervous and embarrassed. Just think of them both as opportunities to deepen your submission to your dominant. You're offering her your nervousness and your embarrassment. Everyone is a little nervous for their first waxing, but it's over before you know it. You're going to be fine."

I conceded a forced smile, which seemed to satisfy her and she led me out of the room through a different door towards the inner part of the spa. I stepped into the hall wearing only a cage around my penis, and I hoped we would not encounter any other humans.

As we walked down the hallway, a side door opened and a plump woman walked out with a male technician. She was older than me, maybe late thirties, with big tits. She had barbell piercings through each nipple. I also couldn't help but ogle her chastity belt, which just looked like metal panties to me. She gave me a casual smile but didn't break stride as she turned to follow her technician down the hallway in front of us. From behind, a massive butt plug was clearly visible sticking out between her buttocks.

I shot Andrea an incredulous look. She flashed a conspiratorial smile and leaned into my ear to whisper, "Don't worry. That is a HUGE plug even by Algorian standards. Her dominant must either be extremely well endowed or more likely into fisting." She giggled as if to show me this was all good fun.

We turned into a room with three pools, each about the size of a hot tub. There were a few other people soaking, but they didn't seem to pay us any attention. Andrea directed me to get into the pool at the far end of the room.

"Now you just relax and let the yourself have a good soak. I want you to start getting into a submissive mindset. Today is all about helping you find that deeper subspace, ok? I'll be back to collect you in about 10 minutes."

The water was much cooler than a hot tub, but still pleasantly warm. I submerged up to my neck and let my head rest against the side. It was then that I noticed the images being projected onto the back wall of the room. It was pornography. The word "submission" was shown followed by short clips of penises and dildos sliding into willing assholes. I felt my own anus clench in solidarity. The word "pleasure" flashed across the wall, followed by clips of faces in ecstasy. Eyes rolling back in bliss. Jaws dropping open with rapture. I felt my dick beginning to stiffen and strain against the walls of the chastity cage. "Kneel" was written against the wall in cursive script. A dominant woman pushed a submissive man's head into her crotch, his forearms lashed together behind his back, his buttocks flexing to keep his balance over widely spread knees.

At this point, I decided to close my eyes to avoid exacerbating the growing ache in my groin. Without the distracting images, I became more aware of the complex scent of incense in the air. There was also some kind of electric trance music playing softly over the sounds of water slapping the sides of the little pool. My thoughts moved inward and I reflected on Andrea's words. As surreal and humiliating as this experience was, I tried to look at it as a way to express my love for Vik. I did love her. It had made me happy to see her so giddy with excitement in the waiting area. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...A vision of tonight entered my head. But instead of focusing on how embarrassing or painful it might be for me, the focus was on Vik. I imagined her face lighting up when I bent over for her.

"Hey there, Lee!" I opened my eyes to see Andrea towering over me. "You look like you're falling asleep. Glad to see you're nice and relaxed. Let's go." She had a fluffy white towel in her hands.

I lifted my nude form out of the pool and reached for the towel, but Andrea pulled back.

"No, no. I'll dry you. Come stand here and put your hands against the wall."

Again, it was a little embarrassing, but in another way it was really nice. I let the water drip down my nose as I felt the warm, soft towel move across my back and shoulders, down each arm, then down to my thighs and calves, before patting my butt cheeks gently dry.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks for me, Lee," Andrea instructed nonchalantly while squatting behind me.

I did as I was told, pressing my shoulders and the side of my face against the wall to keep my balance. The downy cloth moved through my crack, across my anus, and down to my balls, which hung down in the chastity ring. I felt my cock strain in the cage. "Fucking pervert," I thought with shame.

"Good boy, Lee. Now turn around for your front side."

She stood up and took my neck in one hand to keep me steady, while covering her other hand with the towel. She pushed her towel-covered palm onto my face, rubbing throughly to dry me. She moved her hand up into my scalp, tousling my hair. It was incredibly relaxing. It reminded me taking baths as a child.

Andrea continued diligently down my body, having me put my hands on her shoulders for balance as she had me lift one foot and then the other, drying my soles and in between my toes. Finally, she wrapped the towel around my caged penis, letting the water in the holes of the cage absorb into the cloth.

"There we go, all dry now. How do you feel?"

"Good," I acknowledged.

"Ready to be waxed?"

"Bring it on" I said, smiling and giving her a little fist pump with mock enthusiasm.

"That's the spirit. Let's go." Andrea led me out of the pool room, down a hallway, and into a small procedure room centered around a massage table with one of those padded hoops at the top for your face. "Lie down on the table, face down."

I put my face in the hoop, leaving my bare ass sticking up in the breeze.

She did my butt cheeks first. "Ahhhh!" I surprised myself by crying out, but the pain was worse than I anticipated.

Andrea laughed sadistically. "Haha, that's a good boy! Feel free to scream. No one to impress here."

After my ass was hairless, she did my back, then my arms, then my legs, then my stomach, then my chest. I'd shed some tears by this point but wasn't frankly sobbing at least.

"Alright sweety, home stretch now. Turn on your side and bring one leg up. There you go. Now take one hand back and spread that sweet ass for me. That's a GOOD boy." The thick, hot wax spreading down my crack and all over my hole made me feel nasty. "Eeeekk!" I screeched with the delicate hairs around my anus were ripped out.

"Oh wow, that looks nice!" Andrea complimented me as she ran her thumb over my freshly denuded rim, "I couldn't see what I nice dark pink asshole you had with all those hairs in the way. Nothing like a stripped ass-pussy to show you're collarable!"

Andrea raised up the head of the table and had me sit up with my feet in stirrups for the last part. I was still breathing hard with a few tears running down my cheeks, when she unlocked my cage. My dick quickly rose to half-mast.

Andrea smiled at my tear-stained face. "Awww, poor baby. Just a little more to go. Looks like your dick is excited to get naked, getting a little chub like a pain slut, huh?"

The tears began openly flowing when my pubic hair was ripped out, but I managed not to sob. Andrea found her professionalism, ignoring me and staying on mission. She had my hold my dick to one side and then the other to get me completely bare.

"Alright all done. You did it, Lee! The hard part is over for the rest of the day!"

I didn't say anything, but managed to give her a little smile through my whimpering and crying.

She reached out a hand to caress my forehead, but she didn't look sympathetic. She looked proud.

"You're doing very well, Lee. Use this experience to go deeper into subspace. I'm going to step out for a few minutes to take a break. While I'm gone, I want you to explore your stripped, submissive body. Look at everything in the mirror here, your flushed face, teary eyes, hairless dick, that tight pink asshole, and think about how whipped you look. This is what your dominant wants. It's what makes her cream her panties. That complete and total submission. Worth more to a dominant woman than a diamond ring."

She smiled at me again. "See you in a few, cutie," and she left.

I sat up and sniffled as I took in my reflection in the wall mirror. My cheeks were wet with tears. My chest hair was all gone. Had my nipples always been so prominent? I stood up to get a better look at my genitals. My bare cock looked somehow bigger and less imposing at the same time. Like a teenage boy with a big dick. I turned around and looked over my shoulder at my naked rear. Without any hair, it looked a bit softer, rounder. I flexed my glutes to try to shake the word 'fuckable' out of my head and make it look more masculine. Then I relaxed and reached a tentative hand back to spread my ass. Even so, I couldn't see very well. I straightened back up and walked up close to the mirror. Bending over and pulling my cheeks apart, I looked back. She was telling the truth. Above a pair of silky smooth balls, a tight, virgin asshole. This is what I had pledged to deliver to Vik tonight.

"Getting a close enough look there?"

I shot straight up to see Andrea standing in the doorway, a jovial grin on her face. She pushed an IV pole in with a red rubber bag handing from it, attached to a coil of plastic tubing.

Before I could inquire as to this new torture device, she handed me a little glass vial filled with translucent amber liquid. "Here, drink this."

"What is it?"

Andrea smirked. "I'll tell you after you drink it."

I frowned at this, my skeptical mind reasserting itself with a bevy of new questions.

Now Andrea was the one to frown. "Oh Lee, you were doing so well. It's part of the package your dominant ordered for you. You asked once and I told you I'll tell you after. Now just drink it!"

I brought the vial up to my nose and sniffed. A heady perfume of alcohols mixed with some fruity scents. I glanced back at Andrea, who seemed to be getting more frankly pissed by the minute. I brought the vial to my lips and threw it back.

Andrea took the empty container back from me, but still seemed annoyed. "Think, Lee! That's not how you get the collar of a high-class dominant like yours. What's she going to think of your commitment if you balk at a little thing like this?"

"So what was that?" I asked, letting her reprimand pass by without comment.