All Comments on 'Marrying into Femdom Culture Ch. 04'

by AssLover88

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

This is less fem Dom and more fem abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a great story, and can't wait for the next chapter. But I'm sorry to say that if I was Lee, I would not have given her the key. But instead showed them to her, and simply said. I'll give you these keys after you have taken my ass cherry by fucking me in the ass, and then after I take your pussy cherry. I will give you my chastity cage keys..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh what the fuck, as soon as nurse Ratchet, started shoving a butt plug in to my ass, I would of jumped up off the table, and grabbed the plug from her, and Throwing it across the room. Then grabbed the key and took the cage off my cock, not Viktoria's cock. Then walked back to the locker room and dress. Walked out to the lobby and told Viktoria that it's all over, I'm going back to America with you, or without you. And no fucking collar either!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love your start so far, and hope the next chapter comes out real soon too. Sorry to say I would have changed it, if I wrote it. Would of had Lee Change his mind as soon technician Andrea, said strip, then said OH NO where is your chastity cage. I Would of put my clothes back on, then back out to Vik. So baby but I'm just not the submissive one. If you want us to still get married, you will have to be the sub, wear the collar. But don't worry there will still be a lot of butt fucking that your into, but it will be your ass getting the fucking not mine....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm really liking this story. I wish they had a bit of a heart-to-heart to get on the same page, but it's an excellent read even so. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This brilliant. Such a great pace, with such believable characters. I'm always delighted when a new chapter is ready. Many congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is very cleverly written. And this writing raised my expectations. Now I'm waiting for some unexpected turn at the end. Now I'm waiting for some unexpected plot twist at the end. If he just accepted her collar and they started a new life it would be a little disappointing. It will still be a good story if you continue to write as you are now. But I want something more, I want it to be more than just porn fan fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The author released chapter 4 only 8 days after 3. With his EXCELLENT style he knows ho to create suspense and makes his story VERY EXCITING. The reader will no reread the 4 chapters to wait until the fifth. THANK YOU VERY MUCH Mr. AssLover88.

4Leather4Leather3 months ago

Loved the start to the story. Your right on the track for the femdom life style. Pushing the person sometimes has aa bad effect, but there love for each other pushed him thro. The door is opening for the next chapter as they leaving the spa. Please the next chapter in this journey.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't wait the next chapter, just keeps getting better :)

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P3 months ago

Awesome story thoughrly enjoyed it. Well written keeping the love with some dominance. Live it. Happy if it finishes here or continues.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel3 months ago

Would like to see the Mother-in-law introduce mental training / conditioning. It is lacking the mental aspects of a FLR IMPO.

Omegaman60Omegaman603 months ago

It's a bit extreme for me but it worked out in the end and earned a 5 Star rating from me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love that - it is both humiliating and encouraging. Can't wait for him to lose his cherry

Satyam4005Satyam40053 months ago

Awesome chapter author, I'd not have liked it if Vik wasn't so loving but here she is, which changes the situation exactly opposite or me. Even though i want to be dominated lovingly but still being fucked up my ass is too much for me. I'm just really excited for the next parts cause' the story is just so well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous