Marrying Melissa

Story Info
Preparing for the ups and downs of life, with my Lift Lady.
10k words
4.64
4.9k
10
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
210 Followers

Transgender love, sex and everything surrounding it. All characters and events are fictional, with 18+ characters.

Please enjoy what will most likely be the culmination of the, "Lift Lady," story.

####

I'll warn you now that it has taken all my focus and self control to not just blurt out the events of our wedding night, like some sort of virgin school boy, fresh from his first lay. I must focus, as the 6 months before the wedding had been strange, but amazing.

Ever since the whole Sarah debacle, where an AI video had almost fucked the whole thing, we had a great sense of never wanting to leave one and other's side again. Melissa Munro was and is everything that I never knew I wanted, nor dreamed that I could ever have. If you easily get sick of hearing how much someone is besotted with their girlfriend, please beware!!

We had discuss having a child, and, obviously, it wasn't happening the way the birds and the bees do it, so we would need a surrogate. It was a nice night with Gabby and Rebekah that we broke the news to them, knowing that they had secured a sperm-donor themselves, to have a child.

We went to their place for dinner, nothing fancy, just Chinese food from the local takeaway. Melissa was the first of us to notice that Rebekah wasn't drinking, and put two and two together and blurted out, "Oh my god, are you guys pregnant?"

They looked at each other, then back at us and the beaming smiles confirmed the news as hugs and kisses followed, Rebekah had indeed fallen pregnant. As we all sat down again, Melissa was edgy and, being her best friend, Gabby was immediately on it by asking what was wrong.

"We've got news too," Melissa said, "We're getting married in June, and......Dad has agreed to pay for us to have a baby too, once we find a suitable surrogate."

More hugging ensued, and Melissa, of course, asked Gabby to be Maid of Honour. She was in no small part responsible for Melissa being the fucking amazing woman she is today, after all, and the couple had become both our best friends. I often teased them, musing about what my younger self would say, being bosom buddies with 2 smoking hot lesbians.

Gabby was taking a drink and was clearly mulling something over, having gone quiet in the aftermath of our announcement. I had thought that she was upset that Melissa hadn't already told her our news, or that we had stolen their proverbial thunder, but when she put her glass down and looked at us all and said, "Well, I have a fertile womb.....if you'd like to borrow it?"

She explained that It was the obvious choice, she had been tested for her and Rebekah's own journey, but Rebekah, literally, had won the toss of a coin, to have a child first.

Rebekah and I hugged awkwardly, as Melissa and Gabby's hug lasted ridiculously long, as our two women cried and embraced. "I can't believe you would do this for me!" Melissa cried.

"Oh shut up," Gabby sniffed, "I'd die for you, you daft old Tranny!"

"Hey!" Melissa laughed through her tears, "Less of the old!"

Within weeks, Melissa's Dad had the funds in our account, and we set off for a friends day out at the fertility clinic. Rebekah didn't come, quite rightly stating that she, being pregnant, had done her bit.

I'll never forget that first day we attended the Clinic. I was nervous as hell, and the thought of masturbating into a little jar with my future wife and her best friend just meters away, made me shrivel up when I lowered my trousers and boxer briefs. I was unaware at that moment, however, help on the way.

Literally, just with my cock in my hand, I heard a knock at the door. "Hello?" I said, and the familiar, sexy, South African voice, replied, "Let me in."

I opened the lock on the door, and my stunning, 5 ft 9, blonde girlfriend slipped in through the small gap. I said to her, "What the fuck, Melissa?"

She didn't reply, but just dropped to her knees in front of me, took my penis in her hand, and said, "Oh my my, someone's very nervous. You didn't think I was going to let you do this on your own?"

I braced myself against the door as I felt the familiar wet warmth of Melissa's mouth, sliding up and down my shaft. I heard and felt her slightly gag, as she took me as deep as she possibly could into her throat. I could see her cheeks indent, underneath her fluttering eyelashes and high cheekbones, and I took a grip on to her voluminous, bushy blonde hair as my body started to spasm and buck. She was a fucking expert by this by this stage in our relationship, knowing exactly how to keep me on edge at her pleasure, and keep me on edge, she did.

Her head bobbed back-and-forth, her beautiful blue eyes looked up at me and I could hardly hold any longer as her tongue started to slither around the bottom of my mushroom head. "Melissa I'm close I'm gonna cum," I gasped, but she backed off, released me with a 'Pop,' and sexily said, "Not yet."

Repeating her torture until I was almost bursting, she lifted the little container that my specimen was to go inside. Faster and faster she took me in and out, coating my shaft in her saliva, watching my face as it contoured while my groans became more panicked, as several times I thought the end was near.

It turned out, however, that she knew the signs better than I did, as it wasn't until I made a gutter sound of, " Melissa, oh Mel....nnnnnnnnggggaaaaa," that she immediately released me, put the jar beneath me and held my pulsing cock as I released into the little container. I said to her, "It's just as well you're marrying me, because I'd kidnap you and take you home, if you weren't"

She stood, and I reached for the front of her leather trousers and felt her bulge beneath. "Oh really? And what would you do with me, you naughty, naughty man?" she asked, as she swatted my hands away from groping her.

"Just you wait until we get home, you're going to find out," I replied, still out of breath after my exertion and pleasure.

She insisted that we left the cubicle together, batting off my suggestion that she should leave first. It's highly problematic leaving any place discreetly with this 5 ft 9 beauty, whose high and thick, long blonde hair, makes her 2 inches even taller.

That day would set the tone for all our visits to what Melissa christened our, "Baby Making Days." She was part of the process, sucking me off in the cubicle, much better than having a wank on my own!

That first time also set the scene for getting back behind closed doors. I would have her little girl cock in my mouth in seconds of the front door closing, stripping her from her black leather pants, before taking her into my mouth and edging her, until she had stripped her top and bra off and ordered me to fuck her.

I picked her up, carried her with her arms around my neck and dumped her on the bed. Reaching for the lube, I slathered my hard again cock as I kissed her, then turned my attention to her puckered little hole, sticking a slippery finger into her while I sucked on her red, erect nipples on her humble breasts, kissed my way down her slim tummy, and into her 4 inches of erect desire.

I took it in, right down until I was kissing around the skin at her base. She sat up on her forearms, panting and groaning as I vacuum sealed her inside my mouth, returning the most amazing torture that she had given me earlier, all the while I probed more lube inside her.

"Ade, oh fuck....I'm getting close!" Melissa said, almost in pain.

I crawled back up her, kissing her mouth and gazing into her beautiful eyes, as I hooked my arms underneath her knees, and nudged my cock against her puckered entrance.

"Uhh!" Melissa gasped as I took my cock in my hand and held my tip at her entrance, pressing my thick, mushroom head inside and feeling her body's feeble resistance. She always looked so vulnerable at this point, almost like I could hurt her, lying naked underneath me with my rampant cock wanting in, gently being pressed inside her until the tight feeling of her crown over my length, told me that her body had accepted my request for admittance.

I kissed her, bending her almost in half with her long legs up over my shoulders. With us both being smoothly waxed, even the feeling of her little sack against my skin, and her little phallus touching me, made me tingle at my groin as I started to slowly slide my length in and out of her tight little hole, and I groaned when I filled her fully, with my entire length now inside her warmth.

"I love you, Melissa Munro. I can't wait to be your husband," I gushed, holding inside her and kissing her through her upturned thighs.

"I love you....please fuck me. Fuck our baby into me," she said, in that husky, low voice that makes me want to cum, as I held her at the backs of her knees and started to stroke with force until her little boobs were jiggling in time with her little swaying girl cock. I took it in my hand, squeezing it and stroking it, running my thumb around her tip, her little clit, as my own climax started to rear it's head.

"Cum for me, my love," I breathed, rubbing her precum around her tip, as she started to groan and writhe as I gently sawed in and out.

"Oh Ade, I'm cumming, you're making me.....oh....oh my!"

With my hand around it, her girl cock started to pulse, and semen started to seep out as she put her hands over her face, as her body convulsed in ripples up and down. Her arms shot up to grip my arms, she came all over my hand as pulse after gob of almost clear cum, bathed my hand in warmth that I immediately slathered over my cock and started to pummel her hole.

She cried out, I moaned and spluttered as I fucked my love even harder, until my second load of thick, potent spunk was this time filling her passage, her eagerly waiting cavern, always wanting to accept my semen.

####

A few weeks later, and the pregnancy tests were showing that Gabby was not pregnant. Everyone was upset, as we sat in our apartment where the couple had come to tell us the bad news.

We got on with our life as normal, with the added bonus that with all the talk of babies and weddings, Melissa was regularly horny, which of course I had no problem with. During one such session of frantic fucking, she chose the moment I was about to cum to look over her shoulder at me and inform me, "I'll miss this when we're abstaining for the 8 weeks before our wedding," and as I pulled out and shot up her back, I almost shouted, "What the fuck!?"

Melissa then went on to explain that there was something she wanted to alter on her body, before being my wife. I greeted it with contempt, telling her that I loved her from head to toe, but as we talked, I could tell that this was something of great importance to her and, after discussing it at length and confirming she wasn't going to come home with a set of 32FFs, I satisfied myself on sucking on her A-cups, as we made love once more.

####

Again, we went back to the fertility clinic, at the expense of Melissa's parents. Rebekah had mentioned, as a joke, that Gabby and I should just fuck and get over and done with which, on paper, sounded like a good idea. Unfortunately, babies are not made on paper, with the logistics and ramifications of doing such a thing, was just a little too weird for everyone.

With it now being three months before the wedding, we were still yet to conceive a child, and were getting reluctant to keep asking Melissa's parents to fork out more money, for more and more treatment.

We tried one more round of fertility treatment, just over a month before the wedding, and the main event for me was Melissa breaking off our now two week old sex embargo, to suck and caress me, before my specimen pulsed into the now familiar vessel for my cum.

I was concerned about her, she had been sore after her procedure and wouldn't get naked in front of me, telling me to wait for the wedding night and the end to our new-found chastity.

The wedding got closer, dresses had had a final fitting and Rebekah, helpfully informed me, when they came home from their bridal party day out, "You're one lucky bastard.

"I know!" I shot back.

Then, she put her hands around my neck, holding her 6-month baby bump between us and emphasised, "No you don't. Just wait until you see her in her dress." Gabby was equally as complimentary about how Melissa had looked in her wedding dress, and I simply couldn't wait until the day I could see it for myself and call her my wife.

She then kissed my cheek, and noticing a tear in Rebekah's eye I said, "Thank you. I don't need to tell you how I pinch myself every morning," as Rebekah fanned her face and pulled away, saying, "Don't....I have baby hormones."

~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the strangest members of the bridal party was my sister in law, Jeanette, who was my own ex's, best friend. She had initially been Melissa's nemesis, until that family getaway in the fall of our first year together. We had been at a country retreat in the asshole of nowhere, thinking nothing of the fact that we were quite far away from any hospital as Janette was only a few months pregnant at this time. Richard, my brother, Dad and I had been off for a spot of fishing, and having our phones switched off, didn't know anything was happening until we came back to the hotel, noticing that my car was missing, so was Melissa and Jeanette.

The hotel staff then informed us that they had tried to call an ambulance for Richard's wife, but were told that, due to the state of the NHS, it wouldn't be treated as top priority that she was bleeding heavily, so Melissa and one of the hotel staff had helped her into the car, and Melissa had sped off with her towards our hospital.

Subsequently, having spoken with Melissa on the phone, we had followed in Dad's Jaguar to find Melissa pacing about outside waiting for us, informing us that she had just been taken for scans.

What transpired next, was that it was nothing really to worry about and the baby was fine, thank God. Then, as Jeanette was wheeled back into the room on her bed, the sight of Jeanette reaching out to take Melissa's hand made Richard and I look at each other, smiling, and realising that things may be just a bit different from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The week of the wedding arrived, Saturday June 16 was the big day, and on the Friday of the previous week, I had moved back into my childhood home, only seeing Melissa at work.

I'd like to say It was because of nurturing the sense of anticipation, but, also, it was because her family were starting to do my head in, as they were staying with us in a relatively small apartment. The way I saw it was that if I moved back to my Mum And Dad's, there would be no need for her brother to sleep on the sofa, Melissa and her mum could share, as could her dad and brother, or if her brother fancied sharing with her, I didn't care. As much as I got on well with them, having great chats, I just needed to get out of there.

It was lovely being home again, I must admit. Although the 40 minute drive to Work every day was a bit of a pain in the ass. It was also surreal just seeing Melissa every lunchtime and again at home time, as we had pretty much been living in each other's pockets since we moved in together. As for not having her in bed at night, that was just hell. Of course we talked on the phone, just like teenagers would, and although Mum made a real fuss of me, it just wasn't as heartwarming as when Melissa did.

Then, on the Saturday night before the wedding, I went with my friends to the pub that we had frequented in our younger days. I got slightly drunk, but the only mischief I got up to was continuously phoning Melissa to tell her how much I loved her. With her being out herself with her friends, I was to get no end of abuse the next time I saw them.

Almost all of my friends had met Melissa, only a few of them knew her secret as it was nobody's business but ours. My only worry was that, in her initial distain for my girlfriend, Janette had maybe mentioned to my ex-girlfriend Laura, whom even though I once loved, I knew that she liked a bit of gossip.

All in all, a tremendous night was had, and, of course, I ended up tied to a Lampost in my boxer shorts, with a learner driver sign dangling from my neck. Thankfully, they only kept me there until they had enough pictures to embarrass me the next morning on Facebook.

These pictures were to come back to haunt me on night before the wedding. We were at the pub again, Just Richard, my brother, the old man and myself. In case you're wondering, there was only ever going to be one man for the job of best man, the man who always had said that he was the best twin, my brother, Richard.

Mum had decided to stay at home, and whenever we arrived, I was immediately suspicious of the all too familiar voice that I heard talking in the living room. I opened the door and my suspicions were confirmed, Laura was sitting on the sofa, just what every guy needs...... an ex-girlfriend the night before his wedding.

Mum looked at me and said hello, before getting up in a not too subtle fashion, dragging me outside of the door and apologising, saying "She was in an awful state whenever she arrived. I managed to stop her from crying but I couldn't get rid of her.......You love Melissa, don't you love?

I just clasped her hands in mine, told her not to worry and went in to talk to my ex.

She started to tear up again as I sat on the single seat chair opposite, as Laura repeatedly told me that she was sorry that she had been unfaithful to me, and that she wished every day that things were different. I had heard from Janette that Laura now had a boyfriend, and asked her what he would think if he knew she was at my house the night before my wedding. She pretty much told me that she didn't care, that he was just a rebound that stuck and that she had to give it one final shot with me, before she lost me forever to Melissa.

Mum brought us in a cup of tea asking, "Is everything okay?" and we both almost in harmony said, "Yes."

As we spoke at length, I could tell that Laura was very unhappy, even going as far as suggesting that she may need to speak with someone. She said, "What's wrong with me? It was only one mistake. Just one mistake I made in our entire life together."

"I forgive you," I replied, adding "It's just that things have changed. It may be harsh to hear, but my life is completely different now to how it was before. I have an entire new life in the city now, a whole new group of friends, and as for Melissa...... she just makes every single thing better."

I could tell that I had not soothed the situation, as she took another tissue to blow her nose. I felt terribly sorry for her, my feelings hadn't entirely turned against her and she still looked beautiful, but I had moved on. I told her to hang on a minute while I went to the toilet, went upstairs and made a phone call.

A happy Melissa answered the phone from the hotel that the wedding was in, as the bridal party had decided to stay there the night before the wedding. "Hi gorgeous, don't you know it's unlucky to talk to me the night before the wedding?" she beamed.

I corrected her, "I'm pretty sure that's just seeing you, not talking to you on the phone," before she told me that it was great to hear my voice and she couldn't wait to see me tomorrow.

I took a deep breath, gently said to her, "I have something I need to tell you, my love," and the silence on the other end of the phone made me immediately feel like shit.

"Have you changed your mind?" She said, swallowing loudly.

"Good God no, never, never ever. But I just need you to know that when we came back from from the pub, Laura was sitting in my living room."

Then, an extended sigh told me that Melissa had been holding her breath, and with one sentence, I knew that we would be on the same page, the same wavelength for the rest of our lives together when she said, "Oh my God, you poor thing. Are you okay?"

Red_22b
Red_22b
210 Followers