Marrying Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melissa and Ade!" everyone cheered, and then it was time for my speech, and the task of following Tau's.

In truth, it wasn't much that I haven't already said to you, dear reader. Melissa is my world, she made a world barely evolved from black and white, into glorious, colour HD, and I knew it was going well when I made Gabby cry, as I thanked her for nudging us, always, in the right direction. I stopped short of telling everyone that she was also having our baby. Much too soon for that.

With the formalities out of the way, we went to our room for a break, and not the usual frantic fuckfest of many a story on this platform. It was almost like she looked too perfect in her dress to spoil, so we just lay still on the bed and kissed, enjoying the quiet before the evening party kicked off.

Our alarm went off, and realising we'd both dozed-off, we got up and, as the wife, (I'm still getting used to that) touched-up her makeup and hair, I watched her, catching her eye and she asked, "What?"

I was strangely shy at telling her, and just said, "You'll be getting bored of me telling you how amazing you look."

"I'll never get tired of hearing it, my handsome husband."

We then went down to meet the master of ceremonies from the hotel, who asked us how the day was going amongst other pleasantries, and before we knew it, it was time to begin the finish straight to our perfect day.

I hadn't let her in on the decision of what our first dance would be. During a conversation with her Mum, Anne, I had all but decided it as she told me that, as a child, Melissa had had a strange obsession with Billy Joel, and one song in particular.

It was a short little song, and our wedding band said that they knew it well, elongating it slightly too. As the first few piano bars of 'She's Got A Way,' began, my love looked up at me, cocked her head to the side, and with a soft lipped, open mouthed, "Oh," looked up at me and breathed, "I love you so much."

With my hands on her waist, I held her close as she hung her arms around my neck, "I love you too......All the more so for not wearing high-heels today," I teased, kissing the top of her olive-tan skinned forehead.

"This is the most perfect day of my life, Adrian," she barely audibly said, as we danced together. Then I sang some lyrics of the song to her:

"She's got a smile that heals me

I don't know why it is

But I have to laugh when she reveals me

And she's got a way of talking

I don't know what it is

But it lifts me up

When we are walking, anywhere"

I know we both now had tears of joy in our eyes, and I'm sure I told her I loved her, a thousand times, as we glided in our own world, caressing just up her back and sides and feeling the silky smooth wedding gown that shimmered in the light whenever she moved.

The night went on, people tried to buy me copious amounts of alcohol but I declined it all. A few people had mentioned to me on the run up to the wedding, that no one really has sex on their wedding night, as by the time it's all over you just want to sleep.

I intended to challenge this - and as Melissa had leaned into me after our first dance and said, "I can't wait until I can be this close to my husband, all on our own," I had a pretty good idea that she felt the same. This would be compounded later, when we stood outside the reception, looking at the sun going down behind the rolling hills. Holding her body to mine, we kissed and her warm-honied voice said, "How long must we wait until I can unwrap my wedding present?" whilst pulling gently on my tie.

I ran my finger down the deep 'V' of her dress, making her groan as at the same time I replied, "about another 45 minutes and then I'm all yours, forever."

All too soon, our perfect day was over. We were showered with hugs and well wishes, not least from my parents, as Mum hung onto me for what seemed like an eternity. "Promise me you'll bring my new daughter to see me, as soon as you're back from honeymoon," she said, looking at us both, before hugging Melissa and kissing her cheek.

"Of course," I replied, "We will see you in the morning you know."

And then we were off, down the atmospheric, dimly lit walkway to our external honeymoon suite, stopping briefly to see the light shining off the lake as I hugged her around the waist from behind.

"Let's go to bed, my beautiful wife," I all but hummed into her right ear, as I took her hand and led her to the red door of our own little love nest.

Stepping inside, the hotel staff had a gas fire glowing in the fireplace and soft music was playing. The lighting was dim, and the room was mainly illuminated by the dancing flames, showing the 4-poster bed. We walked over to the bathroom, seeing the jacuzzi bath and a shower which I said I was going to use, after our lengthy kissing session ended, of course.

Melissa said she was showering too, but not together, adding that she wanted to do things properly, whatever that meant.

I showered, and came back out to find her on the phone, of course to Gabby, telling her what a perfect day it had been. As I came back out through the door, I heard her say, "I've got to go now, my husband is here" and walking over to me in my bath robe, said, "Can you unzip me?"

I sensed nervousness as my fingers brought the zip down her bare back. Looking back at me she gently said, "Thank you," and glided into the waiting bathroom. Approximately 25 minutes later, whilst I looked at the days events on my phone "Adrian," was the soft voice I heard, and stopped breathing immediately when I saw her in the doorway of the bathroom.

For anyone who read part 3, they'll know that the release of the movie, The Wolf of Wall Street, was somewhat of a watershed for Melissa Munro. She realised that when her male schoolmates wanted to be inside Margot Robbie, she wanted to be her.

The vision I saw will stay with me forever, dressed in nylon stockings and a nervous smile, she stood with her right hand leaning on the doorframe and the left one down her side and with one leg crossed over the other. It was 'That scene.'

I didn't speak, and she didn't move as I got out of bed and walked to her. I was naked, and simply couldn't wait until she closed the distance, and soon we were embraced, kissing fiercely and running our hands over the planes of, at last, naked skin.

She tried to move us towards the big bed, but I was a man dying of thirst and a burning hunger, so I kissed down her neck, making her moan, "Oh Ade," as I broke my fast on her smooth skin, kissing down her chest, taking her right breast in my mouth and causing her to almost fall, when I stroked down her flat tummy with her small, perfect teat in my teeth, and gripped her rock hard, little girl-cock.

"Ho-huh-huh," she hissed as I held it, kissing down her bellybutton on one knee, then two, all the while looking into her eyes before taking her hardness into my mouth. She shivered, placed both hands on my head as I sucked her in, all the way to her base, flicking underneath the tip that regarded as her little clit and she shook, pulled away from me, and joined me on the floor, with her knees deeply imbedded in the thick, rich carpet.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous," she breathed, looking into my eyes as she gently reached for my length.

"Why would you be nervous?" I replied, stroking her hair with my left hand as I still massaged her erection with my right.

"Feel a little lower," again, she nervously said, and as I kissed her bellybutton already sliding my fingers underneath her, saying, "Hmmmmm," as where normally I felt her scrotum, was now a silky smooth curve.

I just looked up at her in absolute sexual starvation and growled, "Lay down, Melissa," as firstly she went down onto her butt whilst leaning on her hands, before spreading her legs either side of me, laying flat on her back, and I dived in.

I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth again, but I didn't have time to re-trace my steps down her breasts and tummy, just bypassing everything and sucked her hardness into my mouth whilst she looked down on me, raising onto her forearms as if waiting to see what I thought of her recent surgery.

I released her, lifting her girl-cock I kissed down the underside and that's when I saw her redefined perfection. "Mmmmm," I hummed, kissing her newly created work of art for the first time, "Your Surgeon must be Michelangelo, you're a fucking work of art," I said, raising a massive smile from my wife.

"I much more thought it was an Edward Munch?" She replied, clearly relieved that I was pleased with what I saw.

"Oh I'm going to be munching alright," I teased her, licking her from just above her anus, to the tip of her little clit.

I was curious, and when I massaged her length with my hand, I crawled back up her body, meeting her eyes as we locked in a hungry kiss, I asked, "Does it feel any different?"

"I really was worried, but....when you hummed into me right now, I thought I might cum."

I stopped kissing her, looked down and said,"Let's find out what happens when you do."

"69 me," she moaned, and I moved off her, laying back on the floor as she lowered herself to my lips and from this angle, the view was spectacular as I saw that the only visible scar she had, framed her skin from penis to anus like the slit of a vagina.

Soon" her perfect, stubby little cock was back inside my mouth as her warm mouth engulfed me, causing both of us to moan and groan. From this position I could always feel her arousal building, and as her stomach muscles began to ripple, I knew it wouldn't take long.

"Uuhhhh," she almost sighed in pleasure, as she took me out of her mouth and her body stiffened. A few more mutual sucks and she did it again, this time gripping my throbbing member tightly with her hand, as her tummy rippled and rolled against me, as she breathed a throaty, "I'm cumming."

Not knowing what to expect, it felt like that first time again, as I prepared myself for the usual mouthful of semen. She jerked, her body sunk down heavier on me and she ground her pelvis against my mouth and, "Oh, hmmn....oh Ade, Ade, Hhhhoooowwwww," accompanied her jerks and spasms, as her sex shot small squirts of fluid into my mouth, not quite the same, but even more sexy.

As she calmed, she started to kiss my cock again but I stopped her. I gestured her to stand, and as we both gazed at one and other, I took her hand and guided her to the bed. "We must consummate our marriage, like man and wife do," I again growled into her mouth, as we kissed while I lay down between her legs.

I shimmied onto her, resting my cock against hers, now spent, and reaching for some lube, I kept a fix on her eyes as I slathered my cock in the slippy goo, before tenderly inserting a lubed finger inside her. "I'm ready for you, I've been wearing a plug," she said as I finished preparing her, and taking my cock in hand, I put my now purple head at her door, and pushed in.

"Make love to me," she sad, and I leaned between her long, widely spread legs and kissed her with new found lust.

I noted the words she had used, "Make love to me," and not her normal regular of, "With me," meaning she wanted to be taken by her man, loved, fucked.

Almost immediately, I was fully inside her, holding in as she got used to my girth again.

"Ok?" I asked, and she nodded, as I slowly dragged my length in and out, enjoying the familiar feeling of her tight surroundings. Soon, we were picking up pace, and to my amusement, she was hard again. I slapped our skin together with my thrusts, leaning in to suck her tits as they wibbled about like the smallest jellies on her perfect, unblemished body.

"I'm close," I groaned, as I got that twitching feeling, and almost doubled her over to kiss her frantically, before gripping her girl-cock and jerking her off, making her gasp and cry out in a dry, convulsing orgasm, as I spasmed and jerked inside my wife and painted her insides in my loving, white warmth.

Falling down beside her on my back, immediately her face was above me, kissing me like we had just been reunited. I kissed all around her chest, her perfect areolae, nipples and breasts, and over her shoulders too before she told me, "Stop....you must let us relax a while," with a happy, contented smile.

I hugged her, squeezing her into my chest and, five minutes later while kissing her blonde hair, I breathed, "I love you, Melissa Atkinson-Munro." The almost silent breathing that I heard in return told me everything that I needed to know. She was happy, she felt safe and loved, and tired after our perfect day.

Next morning, we had slept until 9am. We gently made love again where we had awakened with my morning wood interrupting our apparent spooning, so I entered her from there and kissed her, feeling up and down between her boobs and phallus, until another mutual orgasm rocked our perfectly in tune, sweaty bodies. "

Then she showered, followed by me and when I came out, she was fully dressed in a green trouser/pantsuit with nothing but a green waistcoat with a plunging neckline under her suit jacket. "A little over-dressed for breakfast," I teased.

"It's a special occasion," she gushed, hugging me around the waist and slipping her hands between the towel and my skin.

"What's the....huh, occasion," I asked, distracted as my towel was removed.

Dropping in front of me and taking me into her mouth, she released me and said, "It's not every day that a girl gets to wake up, married to the man of her dreams."

We would be a little late for breakfast, knowing that it could wait. We have the rest of our lives, after all.

The end.

####

Dear reader,

I truly hope you have enjoyed this love story, even half as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I think I've taken more care with writing Melissa than any other character ever, because she's been a new subject.

Maybe we'll meet the happy couple again some day, but for now I'm just going to assume that they truly lived happily ever after.

Thanks for getting this far. All or any reviews, private messages or votes are what shows me you've enjoyed it.

Peace & Love to all, especially to the inspiration for Melissa. You know who you are.