All Comments on 'Marrying Sherry'

by linedout5

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really

You really do need to do your homework this garbage let me guess you thought it was extra marital sex or you put the words loving wife in it a cuckold is classed as a voyeur and should be in the voyeur section also good luck because this story is going to get slammed because they hate stories about cuckold but you will get a few that will feel sorry for you and say it was great or brilliant but remember they are just lying to you but if do want to write more try the voyeur section they love these stories

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Seems desperate

Author seems desperate to write his cuck story. Part 1 means he ain't going to stop for awhile. Gets him my *1 without doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What computer techs would they have in the 60s and 70s?

It would have been so specialized that only a few hundred people could possibly have been involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What utter rubbish

What a load of rubbish so what this so called story is all about is a lower form of dirt ( cuckold ) so this “story “ is actually a about a voyeur ( look it up all definitions say it is classed as a voyeur) it’s not even classed as extra marital activity all you are doing is watching the wife nothing else you can’t class it as that because you are just standing there doing nothing really so this rubbish should be put in the voyeur section and because you put it in this section they are going to hate you ( don’t get wrong someone will love it )

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Another story...

that belongs in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
in a fantasy way this sounds real

I hate the topic but like the dialog. Weird, huh? At least she tells him up front what she is and what it means. He agrees so there you go.

noonenscnoonenscover 4 years ago
great start

Looks like the beginning of a great story. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You

For sharing your story...

My only complaint so far is that you stopped right when it started to get really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn hot story

I often wonder if my first wife had been fucking around behind my back. The thought of that gets me very hard. Hell, I would have put up with her bad habits if that had been the case.

Looking forward to the continuation of this story.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Jesus dude if that is y our life

I feel sorry for you. You are not really a man, just a boy driven by his fetish. When did that start, that you wanted to see others fuck your women? What did your Mom or sister's do to twist your masculinity that way? Or are you a homo in disguise, and are really interested in pole smoking?

Why marry a woman who cant give you kids, probably because PID or too many abortions? And it turns you on that she is as used up and has probably had several STD's over the course of time? Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply horrible

You're in the wrong category. They aren't married and most of your references put this squarely in FETISH. You gave him a job that didn't exist in your time frame. Some of the Big schools like Stanfurd and Cal had Univac's that took up complete rooms and ran stacks of punch cards. And in those days, "free love" was abundant. Your suggestion that 2/3 of men are potentially submissive was simply ludicrous. I know this is a fictional story, posted on a porn site. But if you're trying to establish characters in your fictional world you can't just throw around random statements. It doesn't work and this story didn't work. Laughably bad.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
By half-way through...

I was already formulating my reply, congratulating you on an erotic, well written, error free story. But then the mistakes started, like this, for example:

"Why did you fuck other guys after we got together; am I not good enough for you in bed."

I'd love to say those were the only missing question marks, or other errors, but there were more. Please continue this erotic tale, but please proofread so that our minds can remain in the story, and not thinking, "He should have caught that". Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I am cuckold, submissive, sissy,..."

Which means this should have been in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the start of a potentially great story!

Loved the start of a potentially great story! I urge you to continue! Please!

Much of my own trip followed the trail down which you seem to have trod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Start

Sounds somewhat similar to my wife, only I found out much later after we married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ends rather abruptly

A good first effort. You let the dialogue tell the story, which is good. It tended toward speechifying, though. Is there more? Gave it 4. Write more.

noonenscnoonenscover 4 years ago
Ignorant comments

"You gave him a job that didn't exist in your time frame."

If you were not around during this time frame then you should at least do some fact checking on the internet. Your statement is off by at least a decade. In 1960 IBM employed over 100,000 people many of them involved in the manufacture and service of "Main-Frame" computers. In the early 70's that number was much bigger. That is just one of several large companies (DEC, Unisys, Rand Corp, NCR to name a few). These machines may not have been modern "computers for the rest of us" but they were none-the-less computers. They were used all over the world by big business, government, and, yes, "big schools" as well as small schools. What the author said in the story is perfectly plausible, absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Some of the other posts were just macho, formulaic, homo-phobic BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring, sad and plain stupid, draw by numbers

Not every cum fart gets the texture on latrine walls to qualify for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start

Written by someone who clearly has either lived this life or who has fantasized about his woman doing this. I sincerely hope that you continue this story. I loved how you added the fact that she gets off on being naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Start

ignore comments by 26thNC. He says he hates cuckold stories but always reads them! Always gives one star. Me thinks he is either a cuckold himself or is a misogynist or both. Same applies to one of the anon comments that is simply negative. Please continue with part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who is first to read these stories?

Its ALWAYS our resident troll 26thNc who claims to not like them, but his actions speak louder than his bs words. He is first to read all these stories and usually the first to comment. He spends hours a day not only reading them, but commenting on them, and then going back and posting more comments on the same stories. Does that sound like someone who doesn't like them? It sounds to me like he longs to be a sissy cuckold, slurping the cum from his passed around wife while she and her bulls all laugh at him in his frilly little panties. My guess is he dreams of one day getting that warm jizz straight from the tap. Hell, read his bio and you will see just how much he tries to deflect the truth by making up so much macho bullshit about himself. You know what they say about those who protest too much? Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
only a 2

cause it's NOT FINISHED

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No comments

More comments on my comments than on the cuck story. Easy to pile on when you are anonymous. Right cowards?

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Dear LinedOut5

As you can see, the Loving Wives section is full of raving lunatics. Please do 2 things:

continue this unfinished story, and

submit it in the fetish section.

See you there, I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

Nothing better than having a cheating slut for a wife.

flagflyercuckflagflyercuckover 4 years ago
Nice

Nice into. Waiting for chapter two...please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous