Marrying the Man I Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we go do the Bahamas? There is a suite and all kinds of activities all paid for and waiting."

"You want your dad to come with you to a place like that?" he asked.

He knew it had topless and nude beaches and that I would be stripping down. I loved to be naked and I didn't care who saw me. He had always been embarrassed when I would walk around naked. Mom yelled at me to get some clothes on. Dad just hustled me into my room and asked that I please get dressed. I did it for him, never for my mother.

"Yes."

I just stared at him with my pouty face. He smiled at me and nodded.

"Okay, if that's what you want."

"I do. Do you need to talk to Karen?" I asked.

"Not until we get back. I'm sure there will be counter-suits and a lot of meetings asked for. She and her staff can handle that kind of bullshit. I will give her a call and a heads up though."

He pulled his cell phone out. It started ringing the moment he did. He showed it to me. It was my slut mother. I grabbed it from him and answered.

"What do you want cunt!" I shouted.

"Denise... honey..."

"Don't give me any of that drivel, whore. You have been fucking around on my dad for twenty-two or more, goddamn years. You have been letting that asshole from work fuck you whore cunt, all the while never letting dad have you as a wife should. You are a disgrace to womanhood. I never want to talk to you ever again. Goodbye cunt!" I shouted.

I handed his phone back to him. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide with shock. I just giggled. He dialed the phone and talked to Karen. I told her when he would be back. Then hung up. He then picked up the phone in the car and talked to the driver. We went to the hotel where the reception was supposed to be. We went up to my room. I changed, right in front of Dad. He was embarrassed and turned to look out the window. I just giggled. I made sure we had the tickets and the hotel reservation. I went to him. He was crying. I put my arms around him from behind.

"I would have thought you had left all the sadness behind a long time ago," I said.

"You would think. I did. These are tears of joy. Joy for finally being finished with the cheating slut."

"Good. Then let's go have some fun. Sun, sand, and ocean a perfect prescription for a good life ahead," I said grabbing his hand.

We still had to get his stuff, although he wouldn't need much if he would just loosen up a bit. The limo driver took us home. Dad packed a bag and changed clothes. As we were leaving Karen pulled up with a locksmith right behind her.

"What?" Dad said.

"I have told you're soon to be ex that she is not to come here unless I'm here. I am going to have the locks changed and then wait for her to come to get her clothes and things."

"For all, I care she can have this goddamn house. It is filled with nothing but bad memories, bad dreams, and pain."

Karen's eyes got big.

"What about your things?"

"The truck is mine, the tools are mine. Everything else you can burn," Dad said gruffly.

"You guys can go, send me a bill. Will, I will get someone over here to pack up your stuff and put it in storage while you are gone."

"Thank you, Karen," Dad said going up to her and hugging her. He looked into her eyes and gently kissed her lips. Her eyes got wide with surprise.

"You know we could never..."

"I'm not stupid, Karen. I just wanted to thank you."

"You can thank me when I get paid, either by you or your ex," she giggled.

"Here are the keys to my truck and the house," dad said handing Karen his key ring. "I'll see you when we get back. You take care."

She nodded as we climbed in the limo. I grabbed Daddy's hand as we rode to the hotel by the airport. He just stared ahead. When he told me what he had lived through, I cried all night after he left. Josh found me like that when he got home from his bachelor's party. He held me asking what was wrong. I just sobbed my head on his chest. I couldn't tell him. I couldn't tell him that I was his sister and we had been having sex for the past year. I would have to tell him at the wedding, I just hoped he understood.

At the airport hotel, we checked in, then went up to the room. It wasn't as big a room as grandfather led me to believe, the fucking cheapskate. It was one of their smallest suites. One bed, just a loveseat, and a plush chair. I shook my head as I smiled. It looked like Daddy would be sleeping in the same bed as me. When I was really young, he would hold me in his arms after I woke up from a nightmare. I loved when he would climb in bed and just hold me as I fell asleep. He would still be there when I woke the next morning. He would ask me how I had slept and kissed my forehead.

"Well, looks like you will be sleeping with me tonight," I said smiling.

Dad just grunted. I went to him and hugged him tightly.

"My, you have grown and put on some muscle I see," he said laughing.

Giggling, I hugged him tighter. We went downstairs for dinner. We came back up and just sat around the room. We both had a lot to not only think about but also decisions, which needed to be made. I knew my Dad would never live in the house in which I grew up. He told me he only stayed with mom so I would have a good father figure. I'm glad I did. He was always there for me, even if mom wasn't. Right this instant in time, I really hated her guts. I hated what she did to her husband and what she did to me. Well, not what she did to me as she mostly ignored me until I was a teenager. Then she was a real bitch about where I was and whom I was seeing. Dad just talked to me about boys.

That night we cuddled up as we had done when I was a little girl. Dad just rested his hand on my hip whispering how much he loved me. This time I answered him back softly. When he kissed my neck, I shivered. I lay there waiting for more of his tender kisses, but none came. I was a little sorry but we had two weeks in the Bahamas.

~~~~ ~~~~

The flight down took next to no time. Again, I sat holding Daddy's hand. I loved holding his rough hands. Even though he worked in an office, he did get out in the field a lot. When I was young, he used to take me into the field with him. Back then I wanted to play with my friends, but I also loved being with my dad. I learned a lot about what he did. He taught me more as I grew up. If I had married Josh, after the honeymoon I would have gone to work for Daddy.

I must have fallen asleep as I jerk awake as the plane dropped out from underneath me as it started its descent into the airport. Dad chuckled at me as I jerked awake. As we only had carry-on luggage we zipped through customs and were waiting for the shuttle to the resort we would be spending the next two weeks. After about ten minutes of waiting, Dad's and my cell phones started buzzing and ringing. Dad just turned his off. I looked at who was calling and it was Mom. I shook my head as I answered it.

"What the fuck do you want now?" I yelled.

"Honey, please let me talk to Will?" she asked.

"Well, I can't do that. He doesn't want to talk to you, bitch!"

"Now you stop..."

"Me stop? You're the one who was fucking Josh's father for the last twenty-three years!"

"It wasn't that long..."

"Bullshit! I'm his daughter. I was born over twenty-two years ago. And you were still fucking him as of two nights ago at the no-tell motel," I shouted.

"How do you..."

"How do I know? I followed you, you piece of shit. Twenty-three years, cunt. God, you are pathetic. You do know that Dad knew about it for all twenty-three years, don't you? He has DVD after DVD of you and asshole fucking in your bed. I was surprised he never got sick. Sick of you and sick of even looking at you. Well, that all ended yesterday."

"Where are you?" she had the gall to ask.

"None of your fucking business bitch."

I hung up on the cunt who used to be my mother. I heard her shriek as I did. As I put my phone away, the bus for the resort pulled up. We climbed in and sat holding hands.

"You really shouldn't talk to your mother like that," Dad said softly.

"Fuck her," I replied softly.

"No thank you. Not anymore."

"What?" I almost shouted.

"When we have some privacy." I nodded at him, grabbing his hand once again.

The trip to the resort was short. When we got to the desk, they told me the reservation had been canceled. I looked at the clerk with murder in my eyes.

"I made that reservation myself," I said shoving my ID in his face. "Now tell me how someone who is not me, canceled my reservation?"

He hemmed and hawed as he looked on his computer.

"Ah, the reservation is still here, sorry. It's just the credit card securing it has been pulled. I'm sorry for the confusion. If you have another credit card..." he trailed off as Dad handed him one.

I had never seen my Dad use a credit card before. He always paid cash. The doofus behind the counter did several things at once and handed Dad his credit card back and then a key card to our room. I smiled at him but shook my finger in his face letting him know I was displeased. He nodded smiling back. I took Dad's hand and we went in search of our room. We wound up on the seventh floor facing the ocean. The view was breathtaking and very romantic looking. I pulled Dad into my arms, looked up into his eyes, and kissed him on the lips, hard. He grunted softly but didn't pull his hot lips from mine. He didn't kiss me back, but that would come later. I had two weeks to work on him.

"Let's go down to the beach," I said looking out the window at all the bodies in different states of dress.

This is why I wanted to come here on my honeymoon. I wanted to be naked for my husband all the time. Well, except in the restaurants, as there were some health code regulations down here. I stripped out of my clothes, Dad just took off his t-shirt. I shook my head at him. He just looked straight ahead. Grabbing his hand, I pulled him toward the door. When we stepped out in the hallway, Dad kept his eyes front. That is until, two girls, who looked a lot younger than me, stepped off the elevator walking directly toward us. Then he didn't know where to look.

"Might as well have fun looking, that's why they are naked, to begin with," I said softly.

"Is that why you are naked, to be looked at by strange men and women?" he asked.

"You betcha. I love having people look at me. If you hadn't brought me up right, I might have become a stripper."

Daddy gasped. I giggled. I would never do that, yet here I was walking down a brightly lit hotel hallway naked, where anyone could look at me. Maybe I would try being a stripper at some point in my life. It just might be fun. Once outside Daddy looked as if he felt a little better. More places to look other then at me or some other naked female. I, on the other hand, was looking at all the naked men. True, there were some very ugly men, who thought they should walk around with their junk hanging out below their fat bellies. Nobody ever mentions that fact of life about nude beaches and clothing-optional resorts.

We made it to the beach without Daddy passing out from all the naked bodies. It wasn't that he was a prude, he considered himself a gentleman. I, on the other hand, was a freak. I loved being nude and those around me being naked. We both stood there looking out over the blue... very blue water. I smiled at the beautiful sight. Looking at Dad I saw a smile on his face too. Turning I stood in front of him. He looked into my eye, never once taking a quick peek at my breast. Leaning in I kissed him. He didn't pull away and he didn't kiss me back. I reached down and took a hold of his cock. He flinched. Pulled his lips from mine and grabbed my wrist.

"Don't please?" he asked.

"Why not? I love you. I want to show you, my love."

He grabbed a fist full of my hair. Looked me in the eyes, took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"Then you have to quit calling me Daddy!" he said through clenched teeth.

I smiled up and him.

"Okay, if that's all it takes. What do you want me to call you? William, Will, Liam, Bill, Billy, what?" I asked.

"Will, is just fine," he said.

"Okay, Will, kiss me. I know you love me, I just hope it's the kind of love so you can really love me?"

His lips were on mine fast and hard. I tasted blood from my inner lip where a tooth had cut it. I was kissing him back. Finally. Finally, my man was kissing me back. I swooned when he placed his hand on my breast. I pushed away. He looked at me wounded. I dropped to my knees, unzipping his shorts. Reaching in, I pulled his magnificent cock out of his shorts. I opened my mouth and gobbled him right in. He groaned. He backed away from me, to my disappointment. He pulled me to my feet as he stuffed himself back into his shorts. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me back toward the hotel. I was smiling as I tried to keep up with him.

We made it to the room quickly. He had the door closed and his shorts off fast. In his arms, his lips once again pressed to mine. We were kissing, passionately. Grabbing his cock, I stroked him gently. His hands were on my ass. I shook with an orgasm from him mauling my ass. Backing toward the bed, I finally fell back, legs spread wide, holding my arms up to him. He just looked down at me, smiling. I backed up the bed until I was in the middle of the mattress. Will was right behind me or would that be in front of me? He started to kiss my pussy, but I pulled his head up.

"No, later. I want you inside me, now!" I shouted.

I couldn't wait to feel him enter my body. Ever since he told me he wasn't my biological father, I had wanted to fuck his brains out. And now I was going to get my wish. His cock bumped into my slit. Reaching down I grabbed him and lined him up with my opening.

"Now, fuck me! We will make love later. Right now I want you to fuck me, hard," I said groaning as he pushed into me.

It was one long hard push. He was stretching me out. It felt wonderful. I came again when he hit bottom. His lips were on mine. His tongue forced its way into my mouth. An orgasm rushed through me when he did. I now had two parts of his body inside mine. Just that thought caused me to rush over the edge again. I screamed. His tongue muffled it. Shaking and shuddering I felt him pull out only to slam back inside me again. He kept slamming into me, over and over again. I was on a wave of orgasmic pleasure. My fingers dug into his back. I sucked on his tongue as I would his cock later. This was the most exciting thing I had ever done.

He was sweating I was sweating. We started to slip and slid together. It was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced. After about twenty minutes, he slammed into me one last time and grunted and groaned as his cock pulsed inside me. Warmth spread inside my abdomen. It was the warmth I had felt before. I sighed as I came one last time. My hips jerked up and down as I came. I was crying with joy. Will, was panting with his exertion. He rolled to my side. I rolled on my side so I could watch him.

"My dear Denise..." he paused.

"Yes, Will?" I replied.

He just shook his head. I hoped I hadn't ruined us. I so wanted him. Forever and ever. I wanted to be his wife. Our age difference might make things difficult, not for me, for others. I hoped it didn't make it difficult for Will.

"Dennie," he said. "I love you."

"Oh Will, I love you too. I love you so much. Will, will you marry me when the divorce is final? Please? I want to be your wife."

His eyes were wide with surprise. I could see love and excitement and surprise. He shook his head to clear his befuddled brain.

"We'll talk, the answer certainly isn't no, though."

"I'll take that for now. You have a question that you still have to answer, now that we are where we have privacy."

"You're right. I never stopped fucking your mother. She would get drunk on her ass once a week and come looking for me. I would fuck her until she was almost bleeding. She would wake up in the morning sore as hell and almost unable to walk. She would cuss me up one side and down the other claiming, I raped her. She never went to the cops, so I just ignored her until the next time she got drunk. I think she was trying to make up for what she was doing to me, in her own ugly way."

I gasped.

"Why did you even touch her?" I asked.

"I was still married to her and my marriage vows meant more to me than they did to her. Besides, the sorer I made her the fewer times she could fuck your real father."

Giggling, I leaned in and kissed Will.

"Anything else you would like to know?" Will asked.

"No, not now. I need a shower and then I need you to make love to me. Nice slow romantic love."

"Then I need a shower too. Because of the way I make love, we both suck each other off first."

"Oh goodie," I said running to the shower.

~~~~ ~~~~

All through our two weeks there, either Will's or my cell would ring at least four times a day. Most of the calls were from my mother or my grandfather. We ignored those. Then one day as we were just finishing up a lovemaking session, my phone rang. It was Josh's number. I answered it.

"Josh?" I queried.

"No, this is your father," the arrogant asshole said.

I just rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck do you want asshole?"

Will, looked at me, questions in his eyes.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" he shouted.

I put the phone on speaker.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to come home."

"Fuck you. I don't give a ding-dong shit what you want. Just fuck off."

"Young lady, you will respect me."

"Bullshit! You didn't respect me or the man that raised me, so fuck off."

"When I get my hands on you..."

"If you ever lay a hand on her, I will beat you to a pulp," said Will.

"You! You're with my daughter?"

"Not only am I with your daughter, but I have also been fucking her and she is really enjoying it, you stupid son of a bitch. Now as your daughter put it so eloquently, fuck off."

I disconnected laughing my ass off.

"You should probably shut that off," Will said.

"You're probably right. But, it's so much fun calling them names," I said pulling the battery out and putting it on the nightstand. "You probably should too."

"I need to be gotten ahold of. Work, Karen. Other things."

"No you don't and you know it. Besides isn't your voice mail and messaging all filled up?"

"You're right," said Will taking his battery out also.

For the rest of the week, we spent a lot of time in bed. Will was an animal in bed. I was surprised at how soon he could get it back up. And how often he could fuck the shit out of me. He never made me bleed though. So I wondered what that kind of fucking would be like. I never asked him to show me but maybe one day I would. I did finally get him naked on the beach. As we lay there soaking up the sun, women would slowly stroll by, gazing at him. Still embarrassed by them doing that, he never covered up. Back in the room, he would fuck me, then make love to me. I was happy and he was happy.

When we were getting ready to leave, we both stood in front of the big mirror beside the bed and Will took a selfie of us both with our all-over tans. I was proud of mine. He never volunteered whether he was or not. He did look very sexy though. We dressed and were out front waiting for the bus to the airport. That's when Will's phone started ringing. He looked at his and immediately answered.

"Yes, Karen?" he asked. I wondered what was going on now. He listened for a long time. "Okay, I understand." He disconnected.

"What?" I asked.

"It would seem the bitch is countersuing me for adultery. I was stupid enough to sue for irreconcilable differences. Karen said not to worry about that, she is changing my filling to adultery also. She said there could be a problem if they have proof of my adultery."