Marrying the Man I Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They really don't. Just your statement to my dickhead father. And that's just hearsay."

"You're a smart girl. What if he recorded that conversation?"

"It is illegal to record someone without their knowledge. It would be inadmissible."

"It was on your phone that I said that. Did he say he was recording the conversation?"

"Hell, no. I never gave him a chance to, just in case," I replied.

Will laughed. I giggled. He called Karen back. It was a short conversation. Will was smiling as he finished. The bus pulled up and we got on. It got us to the airport in plenty of time. Going through customs, back in the U.S. was a lengthy process with us coming from the Bahamas. But we made it through. As we stepped out of the security area, two men approach us. Will, just kept walking.

"Are you William..."

Will just kept walking. The man ran to catch up standing in front of Will. Will just walked right into him, knocking him on his ass. The second man came up behind us and grabbed Will by the collar of his shirt. Will spun around and slammed his fist into the man's gut. The second man went down hard. Then the cops were there. When they grabbed Will, I pulled out my phone and started shooting video. They told me to stop.

"Bullshit. These two assholes attacked him. Now you are assaulting him. I will be filing charges against all of you."

The cops looked at each other and let William go. Will started to walk away, with me trailing him still videoing the two assholes and the cops. Nobody said a word. We made it to a taxi and as it drove off, the two assholes came running out of the terminal door. We were at my place about an hour later. We were just sitting down to relax when there was a pounding at my door. Will got up to answer the door, but I pushed him behind it instead. I opened it and it was the two jerks from the airport.

"Is William..."

"William? I don't know a William unless you mean that guy I work with?"

"You know who I mean lady."

He started to push inside. I punched him in the nose, hard. He stumbled back into his partner in crime. I slammed the door shut.

"I'm calling the police," I shouted. "Yes, I just had an intruder try to force his way into my apartment. No, I punched him in the nose and slammed the door in his face. He had a partner with him. Now I live in a secure apartment complex... okay, I will be waiting."

Looking out the peephole I could see them discussing what they should do. When they heard the wail of the siren, they made a hasty retreat. A few minutes later, there was a soft knock on the door. I looked out and it was two police officers. I opened the door and saw they had the two assholes in custody.

"Are these the men that tried to force their way inside?" he asked.

"They are. How did they get in the building?"

"They won't say, Ma'am."

"Then arrest them for breaking and entering and whatever else you can think up."

"They say they are process servers and that you hit the one without provocation?"

"She didn't officer," said Will stepping out so the officer could see him. "The one with the bloody nose tried to force his way into my daughter's apartment. She punched him, he fell back into his partner in crime and she shut the door and called you."

"I see." The cop turned to look at the two idiots. "We will take them in and process them. I will need you, ma'am, to come down and press charges. I will need a statement from your father. He can write that out here and you can bring it to the station."

"Thank you, officer. Thank you very much. I will see you in a little bit."

"Thank you, ma'am." He turned and started pushing the two idiots down the hall in front of him.

After closing the door, Denise looked at Will, questions in her eyes.

"The reason I didn't let them serve me? Is that what you want to know?"

"Yes. You could have let Karen handle this."

"Your mother wants to humiliate me. If I refuse service, she will have to keep paying those guys to keep chasing after me. And now that they are in jail, it will cost her a bundle. Karen will just send the new divorce papers over to your mother's lawyer's office, which is the way he should have handled it," said Will.

"Oh! Good to know. Well, write out your statement and I'll write out mine and then go to the station."

"Do you know where you are going?" asked Will.

"Yep, the cute cop gave me his card," I giggled.

~~~~ ~~~~

William ~~~~

Our two weeks in the Bahamas was exciting and wonderful. I found that I loved Denise that way. The way I shouldn't have. But I did. Yet I had to stop her from calling me 'Daddy' or 'Dad'. She decided on Will, which is what I liked. I think because it was new for her, she always called me Will, instead of any other term of endearment. I was hoping somewhere along the line she would. I sat there writing out my statement for the cops, as was Dennie. In the Bahamas, she had expressed her love in a most unusual way. She dropped to her knees at the beach and shocked the shit out of me by taking my cock down her throat. I almost came in her mouth. I pulled her up to her feet and took her up to our room.

There she told me to fuck her, hard and fast. I did. We spent the entire two weeks fucking each other's brains out. It was an exciting two weeks. I finished my statement and signed it, sliding it across the table to Denise. Smiling she sighed as a witness. She then slid hers over to me and I signed as her witness. I handed it back to her. Getting up, she got her purse and stood waiting for me. I looked at her. Nodding, I stood and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her hard. She sighed as she kissed me back.

"Okay, I'm going now. I'll be back as soon as I can. Okay?"

"Sure, don't hurry on my account," I said winking at her.

Eyes wide she looked at me with disappointment in her eyes.

"I will never..."

"I know. Love you," I said.

"Good. I love you too."

She turned and headed out the door. I leaned back and sighed. Suddenly, I was lonely. She hadn't even been gone a second and my heart was missing her. Sighing, I closed my eyes. So much had happened so fast. After a long, long, long climb uphill. My cell phone rang. It was Carla. Shaking my head I answered.

"What?" I said exasperated.

"Will, honey, can we talk like adults?" she asked.

"Sure. Where would you like to do this?"

"Oh. I was thinking right now over the phone."

"Why so you can record our conversation? Tell your old man he's an asshole."

She disconnected. I laughed. The phone rang again. It was her.

"Yes?" I said.

"We'll meet, wherever you want," she said.

"Okay. At Denise's place, one hour, come alone."

"Okay. I'll be there." And she hung up.

This was going to be interesting. I wonder if her old man would have her wired. Well, there is always a fix for that. I called Kevin and had him bring a jammer and a cell phone blocker. As he was installing them, I had another idea. Kevin was just leaving when Denise returned.

"What's going on?" she asked as I closed the door.

"Your mother will be here in about five minutes. She wants to talk. Buzz her in when she is at the gate. Ask her if she is alone first."

"Okay. Are you sure, you want to talk here? With me here?"

"You will leave when she comes in."

"What was Kevin doing?"

"He was installing a cell phone jammer and a white noise generator."

"Is that what that is," Denis said putting a finger in her ear.

"Yes."

"Will that be good enough?"

"Probably not. That's why I need you to leave. No witnesses. Also, if you see anyone in her car, call the cops."

"Oh, I will, for sure."

The buzzer on the wall by the door sounded. Denise went over and looked at the screen. She pressed the button to open the gate. She watched as Carla drove slowly through the gate. Three men followed her on foot. Denise picked up the landline and dialed 911. Grabbing her purse, she stood by the door looking out the peephole. When her mother appeared, she opened the door, pulled Carla inside, stepped out and slammed the door.

"What the hell?" Carla cried turned back to the door.

"Don't you dare!" I shouted.

Carla froze in her tracks. I went to the door and looked out the peephole. I could see Denise arguing with her father and her grandfather. I opened the door. I turned to Carla.

"You stay here or you're out the door, got it?"

She nodded. Turning back to the group in the hallway, they were now all looking at me I just stared at them.

"If you don't leave, I will have you arrested," Denise said.

Her father went to say something. She shushed him. We could now hear the sirens. The two men in the hallway, eyes wide with fright, turned just as the first cop entered the building.

"These men are trespassing," Denise said producing her ID.

Her father started to sputter. Her grandfather just hung his head.

"We will be leaving, officer. We will never bother my granddaughter again."

Denise nodded and they all walked out of the building. I knew I could trust Denise to handle whatever needed doing. Stepping back into the condo, I closed the door and turned looking at Carla.

"Strip!" I shouted.

"What? I will not!"

I opened the door.

"Then you can just follow the assholes you brought with you to monitor whatever type of wire you are wearing."

Mouth open she stared at me. Then she just collapsed in her seat. Nodding, she started to take off her clothes. And there it was, a wire taped to her chest. I walked over to her, looking down into her eyes.

"What the fuck happened to you?" I asked ripping the bug from her chest. "Any others?"

"No, just my phone."

I put my hand out. She dug in her purse and handed it to me. Opening the back I took out the battery and set the whole thing down on the coffee table.

"Get dressed," I said.

She put her clothes back on.

"Have a seat," I said pointing at the couch.

Nodding she sat, looking up at me expectantly. Then she was trying to scratch the inside of her ear.

"What is that noise?"

"That is the white noise generator that will keep prying ears out of our conversation."

"So, I didn't need to strip?"

"You did if you wanted to talk to me," I replied. "So, what do you want to say?"

"I... oh god..."

"Why don't I ask questions instead?"

"Maybe that would be best," replied Carla looking at a loss for words.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why did you start cheating on me with that asshole?"

"I... I..."

"Never mind. Why were you coming here today?"

"They wanted me to get you to say that you were sleeping with Denise."

"Yeah, that's what I figured."

"Why are you sleeping with her?" asked Carla.

Looking at the bug in my hand, I dropped it on the floor and stomped on it with my heel. I crushed into a thousand little bitty pieces. Carla winced as I did.

"Ah, so it was a good one?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Are there any more?"

"No, just... yes in my phone," she said slumping in her seat.

I picked up the phone and found it immediately. I chuckled. Dropping it on the floor, it joined its mate in tiny little pieces. Carla winced once more.

"Really expensive?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes."

"Well, looks like dad will have to pay for them."

Carla just nodded at me.

"Now to answer your question. Yes, Denise and I are sleeping together. Of course, it's none of your or their business as we are both adults and seeing as you have been sleeping with that slimeball you work with for the past 23 years."

"I guess not," replied Carla.

My phone was ringing. I didn't recognize the number. I showed it to Carla. She just cringed. I answered putting it on speaker.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I need to know my daughter is all right."

"I'm fine dad. Will, would never hurt me. Now, go home. I'll call a cab when I leave here."

I disconnected the call. Carla nodded. It was probably the first time she didn't have to hear him rant at her. I called Denise. She answered on the first ring.

"Are you okay, dear?" I asked.

"Just fine. The assholes have left. Do you need more time with her?"

"No, come on back. Oh, and no name-calling, okay?"

"Just for you," Denise replied and disconnected.

"You know I never stopped loving you," said Carla.

"I know that's probably true, in your head at least."

She looked like I had punched her in the stomach.

"When did you find out... about everything?" she asked.

"When did I find out for sure? Let's see, I suspected for quite some time. For sure, I found out one day when I was going to stop at home. There was a strange car in the driveway. That next morning, when you took Denise to the doctors, I had cameras hidden all over the house. That Friday of the very same week, I found out for sure. I threw up three times while I watched that video of you and him."

"Why did you wait until now to divorce me?" she asked incredulously.

"Because I didn't want to lose Denise. Which I would have. You see I also found out a little later that she wasn't my daughter and if I divorced you, she would no longer be in my life. I had no claim of visitation. And I wanted her to grow up right. I surely didn't want her to turn out like you."

"Oh god," whimpered Carla.

"Anything else you would like to know?"

"No, I guess not. You?"

"You still haven't answered my first question, why?"

"No specific reason. Ji..."

"Don't even say his name in front of me!" I yelled.

Carla shivered, nodding.

"Sorry. When he finally seduced me... fuck! Do you really want to hear all this shit? I sure as hell don't want to rehash it now. I have just decided to drop that motherfucker."

Denise came inside just then.

"Who's a motherfucker?" she asked.

"Your father," Carla said.

"Oh! Okay, what's going on?" Denise asked.

"Nothing. Carla was just about to leave."

"I am. I will sign whatever version divorce papers you would like me too."

"The first set will be fine."

"You are most generous. I will probably have to get a different lawyer."

"Maybe it will be for the best. I will pay his fees, but don't run out and get a high priced asshole," I told her.

"I won't. I'm finished trying to take advantage of you like J... asshole wanted me too. Just so you know, it was him who suggested, ordered actually, that I stop having sex with you. I like an idiot did what he suggested. I'm so sorry."

"Denise, please see that your mother finds her way home. Carla, there will be a man there later today to take all the cameras and microphones out."

"What?" Carla screamed.

"How do you think I got all those videos of you and him in our bed and the living room and the kitchen and the dining room and the shower?"

"I guess, I didn't want to know. Sorry for yelling like that."

"Come on, mom," Denise said standing by the door.

Carla stood, looking at her daughter. This was the first time in the past couple of weeks that Denise had called her mom. I put Carla's phone back together and handed it to her. She thanked me as the two of then stepped out the door. I just collapsed on the couch. I was exhausted. About half an hour later, Denise returned.

"You drove her home?" I asked.

"I did. We had a nice talk. No name-calling. She apologized to me for what she did. I haven't accepted yet."

"Good. I am hoping you two can patch things up."

"Me too."

I stood. Denise went to get up, I waved her back into her seat. I knelt in front of her. She gasped when she saw the ring I held.

"Denise, do you still want to marry this old man?"

"Oh god, yes. Yes! Yes!" she cried.

I pushed the ring onto her left ring finger. She was sobbing with joy now.

"I'm going to marry the man I love," she whispered.

~~~~ The End ~~~~

Note: Yeah, it's not a burn the bitch story, nor is it a RAAC. It's kinda in the middle. Kinda. Although the guy does get the younger woman. ;) And no, it's not incest, no matter how you look at it. And if you think so, you're the one that's truly sick.

# # # #