Mars Memoirs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I liked Chuck a lot, but, even though he let me control our sex, I just couldn't get the memory of that night out of my mind, and I broke up with him a few months later. John, when you turned the tables on me, just flipped me over and fucked the holy hell out of me, just like Chuck had, even though it was amazing and I came, it brought all of that back, all the pain and anguish of being forced, trying to stay in control, but then coming massively while being dominated. I know you didn't mean to, but..."

I'm devastated, bereft at how following my natural instincts had caused such pain for Oona. I apologize yet again, and she kisses me, tells me it's fine, that she understands, and she does seem much better. Perhaps telling about it was cathartic, and certainly consuming another bottle of pinot gris helped. I feel a rosy glow between us.

Oona says, "John, I like you, a lot, and, if you can tolerate my need to have control over how we have sex, I'd like see more of you. How does that sound?"

I am entranced by this wonderful, surprisingly vulnerable beautiful woman, and I tell her that I would very much like to shave a relationship with her. After a bit of thought, Oona, her voice low, with an intriguing sensual tinge, she says, "John, I couldn't help but notice that, as I was telling you about how I was getting so thoroughly and wonderfully fucked by Chuck, your cock started to get hard."

Damn. While I had found the parts of her story about being forced truly despicable, just as all rape is abominable, I had found her description of her last orgasm, with Chuck's BBC pumping her and making her come, being tender at the end, and Oona wanting to come with him, very erotic and a part of me had indeed reacted.

Oona senses my consternation and her fingers find my penis as her voice dispels my dismay. "It's all right, John. Though parts of the memory are very bad for me, other parts are really sexy, and turn me on. The memory of my last orgasm with Chuck always arouses me, so it's OK that you were." Her gentle strokes and squeezes on my cock are encouraging. Before I can think of anything to say, Oona, her quirky streak again coming to the fore, indicates she'd like me to reciprocate. "I told you one of my most private, lascivious memories; now it's your turn, John. Tell me about the hottest sex you've had, or your most erotic fantasy."

As her fingers encourage me, I aver that what has just happened in the last two hours is right at the top, the crème de la crème. Oona scoffs genially, eyes me skeptically, and calls foul. She wants to be titillated by something of which she was not a part.

I give in and confess details, under her close cross examination very explicit details, of my first sex with Kyla. How, after arousing me and keeping me unbelievably horny for more than a day, once we were finally alone and began to kiss she immediately fondled my cock, took it out, and proceeded to jack all the cum out me. How she wouldn't quit stroking my erection, mercilessly making it shoot, using her body to keep my desperate hands from pulling hers away. Then, once I'd recovered, she sucked me till I was hard, then again drained all the cum out of me again. She kept at me, her tongue making me ejaculate over and over, even when the post-orgasmic torture actually became more than I could bear. I should just have had Oona read Mars Memoirs, Chapter 1.

Oona counters by telling about her first sex with Hank, how after an expensive dinner and the opera she invited him up to her apartment. For a nightcap. She had him make stingers on the rocks, and when he brought them to her, before he could put them down she rose from the couch and told him to keep holding them. While she began to stroke his penis through his trousers. His eyes got very wide as his cock got very hard. The tinkling of the ice cubes in the shaking glasses made a massive crescendo as Oona kept stroking him, and she cautioned him not to spill the drinks as she made him spill in his pants. Afterward, as they sat on her couch, him nude, her dressed, Oona explained that, if he were to be with her, he'd come only when, where, and how she wanted. They were married two weeks later.

For my turn, I relate how Mary had sneaked in and watched what I'd described previously, how Kyla sucked me off. It aroused her, and I then made love to her, slowly, subtly using her body's desire to overcome her mind's reluctance. While doing so I promised I would only use my mouth, that I wouldn't fuck her, because she'd previously told me of her angst from being seduced and violated by a friend of her older brother. However, after Kyla had come to my tongue, she wanted the completion of having my cock inside her, and had adamantly insisted that I do fuck her. That was the moment Mary burst in on us from her hiding place and accused Kyla of infidelity.

Both women became angry and feisty, and their lovers' quarrel became violent, then violently sexual, the two ripping off each other's clothes and wrestling on the bed. While I watched. It was an even match until Kyla executed a nifty reversal, and got her head between Mary's thighs, her tongue in her pussy. She won the match when she made Mary come. Winning the fight and making her lover orgasm had aroused Kyla, though, and she again summoned me to fuck her. However, Mary insisted that I screw her instead. Kyla, bowing to Mary's iron will, told me to go ahead. As I did, Kyla plopped her pussy on Mary's mouth, then leaned to me and we kissed as all three of us came together. See Mars Memoirs, Chapter 1.

Oona's eyes twinkle with coquettish titillation as she tells all about her first lesbian experience, and I begin to perceive the perfume of her arousal when it's my turn again. I start to tell her about the first time Mary and I made love when Kyla wasn't with us, how, despite her lesbian proclivities, Mary got into it and rode me like a pro. Just as I'm getting started, though, Oona petulantly interrupts. "John, that's boring. Mary has told me all about that, plus many more interesting things. I want to hear about the first time Kyla fucked you with her strap-on."

Well. Mary HAD been frank.

I hem and haw, but Oona prompts me. "Mary told me that she was cosplaying a Medieval virgin bride being taken by the lord of the manor on her wedding night. Prima nocta, and all that. You were the lord, undressing her while Kyla -- playing the evil, lecherous friar -- held her from behind. Then you climbed on top and ravished her, right?"

Since we had first begun talking, our hands had been active, roaming, randomly touching, exploring and caressing. We kissed between sips of wine. Then sipped between kisses, as the kisses lengthened. Oona leaned to me and her robe gapped open. She smiled when she saw my eyes enlarge, and pulled her robe wider. There was more talking, more touching, more kissing. Her robe was tossed blithely to the floor as the room became warmer.

As I continue to tell about how Kyla had first fucked me while I was screwing Mary, Oona's hands renew their friendship with my bound balls and cock. When it responds, lifts off my abdomen, she rewards it with another clear, lubricated poncho.

Then we're making love. Sweetly. Affectionately. Oona gives me insightful but insistent coaching. Her lessons cover cunnilingus and male-dominant coitus, from the rear, then face to face, always so that my cock and her clit maintain their fond acquaintance, then cement their alliance with climaxes. At the end of her fourth orgasm, I have another explosive series of spasms, driven by her squeezing vagina and her finger probing my anus.

She laughs delightedly as she removes the condom, knots the end, then picks up the two from her dresser and compares my deposits. The third does seem a little larger, heavier, and Oona smiles in satisfaction. She reaches out and gently massages my testes as she unties them. Once free, she whispers to them, "Good work, boys. Another nice trophy for me."

Despite how bizarre, perhaps endearing, it is that Oona keeps talking to my testicles -- I half expect her to give them nicknames -- and her compulsion to capture and compare my ejaculations, her gentle kneading of my balls feels wonderful, stimulating, very erotic. I realize she's trying to get me up for another go, but even if I could, I can't. I tell Oona about the night shift I have coming up and that I need to leave. I hadn't expected hanging drapes to take quite so much time. She sighs, feigning sorrow, and when we dress, Oona opts for comfort, yoga pants, cotton panties and a loose sweatshirt. The lingerie had done its job.

At the door I say, "Oona, this was fantastic. When I can see you again."

"I'll look at my schedule, but with my kids it's a little difficult. I'm sure I'll find a way, though. I certainly do want to add another pelt or two to my trophy case." Her dark, almost black eyes twinkle with fun and anticipation as she gives my balls a fond little squeeze.

As we hug and kiss goodbye I lean her back against the wall by the door and slide my hand down to her ass and start caressing it, massaging her cheeks. When she doesn't object, I sneak it inside the elastic of her pants and down, under the waist of her practical cotton panties. As she's been so adamant about being in control, I expect her to resist, at least question what I'm doing, but instead she just kisses me back.

I'm thrilled at her acquiescence, and, knowing I still have half an hour, decide to test its limits. I slide both my hands to the waist of her pants, grab them and suddenly kneel, pulling them quickly down to her ankles, taking her panties as I go. Her hands spring up, but freeze inches from my head, and I quickly slide my hands up between her thighs, forcing them apart, and grab her butt cheeks in my hands, rotating them to me. Her vulva blossoms before my eyes as her hands embed in my hair, but rather than push me away they pull me to her.

My tongue darts into her cleft as my fingers knead her buttocks, and I begin licking her slit, top to bottom, rapidly, voraciously. It's not exactly the technique she coached me on earlier, but she doesn't object, and is already breathing hard by the time my tongue forms a tube and pushes into her vagina. After some deep probes, I center in on her clitoris, in no time she is thrashing, gasping, and I savor her moans as she trembles through yet another powerful orgasm.

Oona's incredible sensuality -- her sounds, her taste, her hands pulling my face into her and her grinding her savory pussy against my mouth -- and most of all, her acquiescence to my taking her without freaking out, have a miraculous effect, and I'm suddenly hard.

I remove my tongue from her clit -- I know from her previous coaching that she can't stand more stimulation after coming -- and kiss all around her pussy, inner thighs, and belly, distracting her, keeping her plateaued at a high level, while my hands leave her ass and undo my jeans. My cock springs out, hard and eager.

I begin to kiss my way up her belly, leaving her pants pooled around her ankles, binding them, and her legs bowed. My hands again embed in her ass and keep her vulva rotated forward, open, as I suddenly stand. Oona recoils when she feels the prodding of my cock, but it's too late. My hands on her ass pull her to me, and the anatomy of her very wet and slick pudendum does what it was designed to do: guides an erect cock into her.

"No, John, please. I can't get pregnant. If you need to come I'll get another condom." The initial alarm in her voice softens and becomes teasing, "And then I can measure..."

"No worries, Oona, you've drained me so thoroughly that there's no way I could possibly come again. I just wanted to show you what you do to me, how sexy you truly are." As we hug and kiss, I ease my cock in and out, luxuriating in the hot, damp, tightness of her vagina. The guarded caution in her eyes begins to soften, to morph into passion as her arousal builds. She sighs and lays her head on my shoulder, accepting my bare cock probing her depths. After several minutes of gentle fucking she begins making her "I'm getting really aroused and about to come" sounds.

The scene -- having Oona dancing up to another orgasm to the tune of my bare cock -- is so erotic, and without the condom the feel of her vagina is so intensely stimulating that I feel the fluid within me begin to move yet again. As erotic as the idea might be, it would be an unthinkable betrayal to come inside her, to seed her, so, after a few more strokes I take her hand, kiss it, then put it on my cock as it slides out of her.

"My God, Oona, you are so hot, so sexy that I actually can come again, which is why I pulled out. I'll never again go against your wishes."

Trembling and panting, frustrated, halted just at the precipice of her orgasm, needing completion, Oona fervently says, "Just promise me you'll pull out before you shoot. OK, John?" She doesn't wait for an answer, but stuffs my cock back where she wants it, inside her vagina. Her hands on my ass drive me in and out of her slick sleeve, and she bends her knees a bit, so the shaft of my cock rubs directly on her clit. I hold her up when her legs give way as she trembles and shakes once again.

When her contractions on the head of my cock prove to be more than I can withstand, I jerk my hips back. My cock pops out and her hands find it as it snaps up straight. She catches the first spurt of semen and uses it as lube as she rubs me, milks me, aiming my shoots at her belly. It's the most incredible feeling and...

"John, it's time to wake up..."

Confusion.

I try to force myself back into my erotic memory of Oona, her hands sliding on my cock, wringing jet after jet of cum out...

Fingers clasp my shoulder and gently shake me. "John, it's time to awaken. It's your week to be up and about."

Reality -- I'm in my hibernation tube on the spaceship to Mars -- comes flooding back and I see Nurse Lauren's ethereal grey-blue eyes twinkle as she grasps my penis. Her hand feels so like Oona's and my cock burgeons, swells, and jumps when Lauren's fingers slide up its shaft.

"Hmm, were you dreaming of me, John?" Lauren says seductively as she eyes my erection. It twitches and throbs as she rubs her thumb across the head, and it feels like she's sounding me as her other hand begins to pull the catheter up and out of my urethra...