The Sacrifice

Story Info
A sorority teases a man for their ritual.
7.6k words
4.52
32.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bit of a silly premise that was meant to turn into a grandiose and ridiculous story, but somehow ended up romantic. Guess I'm just an old softie. Still setup to continue if I find there's interest. Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------

It was freshman year of college. Victor couldn't wait to leave high school behind and start over. Most importantly, he wanted to get laid. Well more precisely get a girlfriend. Victor isn't a bad looking guy or a jerk. But he's always been the nice guy, the shy guy, and the socially awkward guy when it came to girls. Unfortunately for him those traits were hard to change, so a month into his second semester he found himself with several female friends, but none that wanted to be a girlfriend.

Our story begins early one Friday afternoon as Victor heads to his job at the campus student center. He works there a few days a week, but Fridays were always his favorite shift. That's when he was working with Stacy and Michelle, two very cute sophomore sorority sisters from Tau Epsilon Zeta that he became friends with. Right before he arrives, Stacy is distraught over a text on her phone. "Shit! Chuck is out for tonight. We're screwed!"

"What happened?" Michelle asked, with a bit of panic in her eyes.

"He had sex last night!"

"You're shitting me?"

"No! He got drunk with some slut on his floor and she fucked him! Where are we gonna find another virgin in the next few hours? The rest of the sisters are going to kill us!"

And that's when Victor walked in giving the girls a goofy smile and saying hello. They turned to each other and grinned, their panic fading. They didn't know for sure, but both guessed that Victor had never been with a woman and they both knew he found them attractive. Without a word between them they knew what to do. Their shift together was two hours and the job was mainly cleaning up around the student center and setting up tables and chairs in various conference rooms for meetings. They both became extremely flirty, making sure they were either touching Victor whenever they could or bending over in front of him to give a view of Michelle's tight ass or Stacy's large cleavage.

Of course Victor noticed. He had no idea why this was happening, but was ecstatic and a bit too excited. He tried in vain to keep his erection down. Failing that he tried to keep it hidden as best he could. The girls noticed, but never let on that they did. Instead they made sure to "accidentally" brush up against it whenever they were able. When their shift was almost over they sat in one of the finished conference rooms and the girls started chatting him up. Michelle began, "So Victor, just before you got here Stacy and I were talking about when we lost our virginity. Wanna hear about it?"

Victor gulped and broke out into a light sweat. His head was still swimming from having these two beautiful women flirt and tease him for more than an hour. He nodded and stammered out, "S-sure." So first Michelle and then Stacy went into graphic details about their first time. Michelle had been only 15, while Stacy had "waited" until last year, which he found surprising. He thought for sure that someone as hot as her would have had sex sooner. Their descriptions did nothing to help his erection, until they started asking about his first time. That killed it quickly and he blushed a deep red. "Oh, you don't want to hear about that." He prayed he could change the subject somehow.

"Sure we do," Michelle insisted. "It's only fair. We told you about ours."

"Oh c'mon Michelle, you're embarrassing him. He probably doesn't want us to think he's a man-ho or anything with all the women he's been with," Stacy reasoned, playing the good cop. "Is that it?"

"Uh yeah. Well, not exactly. Look, I'd rather not talk about it."

Michelle feigned shock, "Oh no, Victor, are you a virgin?"

Stacy added, "No way, a guy as cute as him?" Victor didn't know what to say. He was dying of embarrassment, but did Stacy just say he was cute? She pressed on, "Although if you were, I'd think that was sweet. Waiting for the right girl. And it would be kind of a turn on, too. Oh, just tell us, when did you lose it?"

As she said that she put her hand on Victor's knee. That put him over the edge and he quietly said, "No, I'm a virgin."

This time it was Stacy's turn to feign surprise. "No way, really?" Victor meekly nodded. "You know that's nothing to be ashamed of. In fact we're both really glad that you are. Victor, do you know anything about our sorority?"

Indeed he does. Every guy has heard stories about TEZ, but none of them could possibly be true. Some were outright ridiculous, others seemed to come straight from Penthouse forum that started with "I never thought this would happen to me..." But they all revolved around sex. Mainly one lucky guy chosen every semester that was the sorority sex toy. He'd get to have sex with every sister all the time. From the stories, he'd be exhausted but very happy. Victor doubted any of the stories were true at all, just rumor and hyperbole started by horny frat boys, and even if there was slight truth to them, he was sure the guy was some hunky football player the girls would all melt for. Instead of repeating any of this, he simply said, "I've heard some crazy stories, but that's about it."

Michelle answered, "Yeah, we hear them too. Some are damn funny, but some aren't as crazy as you think."

Stacy noticed his eyes go wide at that and she nodded, "Yup, it's true. See we have a ritual every semester. It's been going on for over 50 years we're told. We call it The Sacrifice. And like every good sacrifice, we need a virgin for it. This time Michelle and I are responsible for finding one. It's a very big deal and seems to get tougher every year, especially in the spring. We had one lined up, but it fell through, and if we don't bring one we'll be in huge trouble with the rest of our sisters. The sacrifice is tonight, do you think you can help us out?"

His throat went dry, but he croaked, "Sacrifice? Sounds like some cult thing. What does it mean?"

The girls looked at each other and Michelle went on, "Well, it's nothing dangerous. We aren't going to drink your blood or anything. But we can't exactly tell you either, you'd have to trust us."

Stacy added, "And there is a chance you'd no longer be a virgin when it's done. That's worth a little leap of faith, don't you think?" As she said that her hand went back to his knee and squeezed.

Victor had no idea what to think. He was even feeling a little light headed. "Well, what would I have to do?" The girls exchanged a knowing glance. They knew they had him.

"Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of time," Michelle said. "The ceremony starts at six, and of course we'd have to get you there a little early to set up. That only gives us a couple hours. You don't have any plans tonight or this weekend, do you?" Victor dumbly shook his head. "Good. One last thing, you'd have to be naked in front of all the girls. Are you okay with that?"

"Oh, wow, I don't know if I can do that. Sorry, maybe this isn't a good idea."

Panic started to creep back in for the girls, so Stacy blurted out, "Tell you what, how about I let you see me naked first? I'll show you mine if you show us yours. Sound good?"

That sounded great! He spent so many nights imagining what she looked like naked and went through many tissues because of it. Now he has the chance to see the real thing. Any doubts and modesty went flying out the window, "Okay, that sounds fair."

Stacy slightly regretted saying that. She thought Victor was really sweet and wasn't lying when she said he was cute. She liked him a lot, but just never thought of him that way. Still, they were a bit desperate and if he went along he'd eventually see her boobs anyway. "Okay, Michelle you go to the house and get ready. Tell the girls we'll be there soon. I'll go with Victor back to his room and get him prepped after he gets his show." Their shifts were over fifteen minutes ago, so they all clocked out and went on their way.

The walk to his room was quiet and awkward. They both felt a little strange about what was happening, but for different reasons. It was Stacy, of course, who broke the silence. "Look Victor, I know this is a little weird but I really appreciate what you're doing for us. You have no idea how important this is and how bad it would have been if we came up empty handed."

"Oh, I'm just glad I could help." He knew he was going to regret saying this, "And, um, if you don't want to get naked in front of me, I won't hold you to that. I'll still go along. I feel kind of sleazy making you do that." And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why he's a virgin. But Stacy was touched. In fact, that was probably the nicest thing any guy has ever done for her.

She stopped them from walking and looked into his eyes. She was so overcome she couldn't help herself and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and said, "You are the sweetest thing, thank you. But a deal's a deal." She dropped him a wink, "Besides, you've been staring at my breasts since the first day we met. I'm sure you're dying to get a better look at them." He blushed yet again as she grabbed his hand and pulled him along to his dorm. Thankfully, his roommate went home for the weekend, so they had the room to themselves.

Stacy closed and locked the door behind them and kicked off her shoes, "Okay, we don't have a lot of time." Next she slipped her belt off. "We need to get you cleaned up for tonight." Next her sweater. "That means brush your teeth, shower, and shave." Now her socks were gone. "And, um, do you shave your crotch?" She was about to pull her t-shirt over her head, but paused as Victor stared dumbly instead of answering her question. She let go of the shirt and snapped her fingers in front of his face instead, "Hello? Victor? Do you shave?"

"Huh, oh yeah, of course I shave, I don't like beards."

Stacy sighed, "No, goof, I asked if you shave your crotch."

"What? No, no way, that sounds dangerous!"

That made her giggle, "Oh, you are cute, but ridiculous. Look, if you're going to do this, we're going to have to do some manscaping down there. You going to be okay with that?" As she said this, she quickly removed her shirt and started unzipping her jeans, treating Victor to the sight of her large breasts, he guessed they were at least a D-cup, barely contained by her lacy bra and her matching panties peeking out of her pants. It was so unfair. At this point he'd agree to just about anything and she knew it. Naturally, he agreed. "Good." She finished removing her pants, "So let's see what we have to work with." Before he knew what was happening, she stepped forward and undid his jeans, quickly pulling them and his underwear down to his ankles. Stacy gasped in surprise at what she found. She knew he'd be hard, the poor boy was bursting just from the flirting earlier, but she had no idea he would be so big! She didn't mean ridiculous porn star big, which made her wonder how any woman can find that enjoyable, let alone tolerable, but she estimated he was around 7 to 8 inches, and thick too! Stacy felt like she hit the jackpot, and started wishing she could find someone else for tonight. She didn't want to share this with anyone else! And then she noticed how hairy it was. It was obvious he never shaved, hell he never even trimmed it.

Fortunately for her, Victor was too embarrassed to notice how in awe she was of his manhood. Instead she got up and said, "Get the rest of these clothes off and meet me in the shower." With that she was walking away, removing her bra and panties as she went. Victor only got a brief glimpse of her behind as she entered the bathroom and ran some water. He quickly threw off his remaining clothes and ran after her. Stacy was already in the shower as he now slowly opened the curtain, feeling like a pervert sneaking a peek. Stacy's eyes were closed as she let the water run over her head, and Victor's heart skipped a beat while his cock's heartbeat doubled and pulsed. Her body was more perfect than he imagined. He stood there for a moment, frozen, until she opened her eyes and saw him. "Well don't just stand there gawking. Get in here and bring your shaving stuff."

"Huh, what?"

Stacy rolled her eyes then closed the curtain, "Show's over until you bring in your shaving kit. Hurry up, we're wasting time. And get some scissors, too." The abrupt closing of the curtain broke his paralysis and he scurried to grab his razor, shaving cream, and scissors. At this point Victor figured he'd walk on hot coals to see that body again. He couldn't believe he was going to shower with her too!

"Okay, got it."

The curtain opened again, "Well get in here, big boy!" This time her body was covered in soap suds and there was no hesitation as he hopped inside. "Now wash your hair and soap up while I rinse off." Victor did as he was told. After Stacy rinsed, she grabbed the scissors and went down to her knees in front of him, which made his cock pulse even more. She noticed and giggled, "Don't get any ideas, this is a strictly professional visit down here. But I am flattered and at least this makes my job easier." So she went to work trimming away as much hair as she could, while Victor carefully soaped the rest of his body, being very fearful of those sharp scissors so close to his manhood. She had to pause a few times while he got his legs and feet and finally rinsed. Once she was done, she looked up in his eyes, "Now's the part where I need you to relax and trust me. You do trust me, don't you?" Victor gulped and nodded. "Good, now just lean back against the wall and don't move."

Victor closed his eyes and heard the shaving cream, felt her apply it everywhere, then hoped and prayed she wouldn't slip. But as nervous and scared as he was, his cock betrayed those fears. After all, this was the first time hands were touching it that weren't his own! A few moments later he was relieved to hear her say, "All done! Now rinse off and let's take a look." Again, he did as he was told. Once done, she took a good long look. "Not a bad job, if I do say so myself. Looks very smooth and kissable, but just to be sure..." And before he knew what was happening, Stacy puckered up and gave his cock head a long sucking kiss. It took all of his strength to not fall down, as his knees went weak. "Yup, just as I thought, very kissable. Finish rinsing off and get out of here and brush your teeth. We need to head over to the house." And just like that she was out of the shower and Victor was left alone, wondering just how he got so lucky. And god, he was so horny! He had no idea what he was in store for tonight and wondered if he should try a quick wank in the shower to get rid of this tension. He figured if he was going to have sex tonight, he didn't want it over in seconds, and he was young enough where recharging wouldn't be an issue. But Stacy must have read his mind, because just as he was reaching for his cock she called out, "And you better not start playing with yourself in there. You need to save it for tonight, now hurry up!" If he was thinking rationally, he might be worried at how easily he was accepting every order she gave him, but instead he complied, got out and got ready to go as Stacy got dressed herself.

It was a little after 5:30 pm as they headed for the TEZ sorority house. Stacy was happy, as they had plenty of time, and their walk was much less awkward than before. She was even holding his hand! Victor could not believe any of this was happening and completely forgot to worry about what was in store for him tonight. As they arrived, Michelle greeted them at the front door. "Great, you're here. We're all set up, so let's get him inside!" Victor didn't notice as Michelle gave Stacy a questioning glance, motioning to their hand holding. Stacy just smiled and shrugged her shoulders as she led the boy inside. The house was very dark, just a couple candles lit the foyer where they stood. Victor's back was against the closed front door as the two girls faced him. Stacy spoke first, "Victor, we need to go get ready with the others, but here's where we need you to trust us. Okay? Can you do that for me?" Hot coals, rob a bank, anything, he thought, but instead simply nodded. "Good. We need you to take your clothes." He hesitated for a moment as he glanced at Michelle, but she smiled back reassuringly so he looked back to Stacy and complied. As he looked into Stacy's eyes he didn't notice Michelle giving the same reaction Stacy did when she first saw him naked. Of course the poor boy was still hard and excited. Stacy continued, "Now hand me your clothes." He did. "Now here's where I need your trust. We're going to blindfold you and leave to get ready with the others. You need to keep the blindfold on and stay right here, don't go anywhere. Okay?"

Another deep gulp, "Sure, Stacy."

She smiled again, "Good boy. Don't worry, we won't be long." And then darkness. He didn't see Michelle mouth to Stacy "Oh my god!" as she held her hands up as if she were telling a fish story. Stacy had to suppress a giggle and she grabbed Michelle's hand and led her away.

As Victor stood alone in silence and darkness, Stacy filled Michelle in on how she got him ready. She couldn't believe her ears. Once Stacy was done, Michelle said, "If I didn't know better I'd think you were falling for this boy."

This time it was Stacy who blushed, "Well, yeah, kind of. He's such a sweet guy, you know?"

"Yeah, and I'm sure that massive cock has nothing to do with it," Michelle added.

Stacy blushed a bit more, "Well, maybe just a little. Anyway, I'm kind of hoping he doesn't survive through tonight so I can have him to myself."

Michelle gave her a worried look, "You know that's not how this works. You better keep that talk to yourself."

Stacy sighed, "I know, you're right. Let's find the others and get started."

Victor had no idea how long he stood there. It seemed like an hour, but was actually only ten minutes. Finally, the silence was broken as he heard a door open. He then felt a presence on either side of him as each gently grabbed an arm and started leading him. No one spoke a word as we was led around the house. Victor wondered just how big the place was, as they were walking for quite some time, but the girls were just taking him in circles between a couple rooms to mess with his already overstimulated mind. Eventually, they stopped and someone spoke. It was Michelle. "Victor, you need to step up onto a platform behind you, let us guide your feet." He did and wound up standing with his feet spread fairly wide apart.

"Now lean back." That was Stacy, and he felt theirs hands push him back so he was leaning against a padded wall at a slight angle.

Michelle again, "Now we are going to raise your arms." Which they did.

Now Stacy, "And now we're going to secure you in place. Just relax and trust us." He felt straps go around each wrist, on his arms above his shoulders, around his chest, his waist, his upper thighs and finally his ankles. He had no idea, but Victor was now securely attached to a large X shaped board. He wasn't going anywhere until the girls let him go. Before the panic of being bound could set in, the blindfold was removed. This room was also dark, lit only by candles, but well enough so he could see the eighteen women in front of him, all dressed in the same white robes, with hoods covering most of their faces. It really did look like a cult, which made him even more nervous.

One woman stepped forward and spoke, "Who brings this sacrifice before us?"

Stacy and Michelle responded in unison, "We do, sister," then left his side to join the others.

"Thank you, sisters," and she gave each girl a kiss on the cheek. Turning back to Victor, "And what is the sacrifice's name?" There was silence, as Victor didn't know what he was supposed to do.