All Comments on 'Marsha'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
As usual a well written story

JPB is one of the better writers on this theme, but his take is not popular with the more emotional members of the audience! Luckily, he could care less! He writes for fun and not adulation. Keep coming up with new ideas!

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
Good, but

I usually either love or hate JPB's stories, but this one kind of left me in the middle, the ending was somehow unsatisfying. Just seemed a total waste to blow off a loving relationship and future for gang bangs, no matter how good they are/were. Gotta admit the twist with Gail was unexpected though!!!!! So....hot story, but wish it could have ended differently, wish she could have got her head back on straight and he could have forgiven her...oh well, not my story.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Average story for JPB

Occasionally the writer comes up with some good stories, this one is just an average story for him.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
As always, well written

Another good story from a prolific writer. Thanks for the good read.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
As you story title read "He was warned"

I think he would have been pretty devastated after 26 years of marriage.

I would be!

I do not know how she could throw it all away! That isn't love.

After his wife's admissions he was left pretty much with no choice,

just devastating!

Since she is already on the back side of 50, with her looks already on the slide I can only hope in the end she dies lonely for all she has is empty sex and gangbangs. It won't be long when she won't even be able to get that.

If an STD doesn't kill her first, or some psycho she doesn't know murders, or maims her.

The sister twist was different. But who with any self respect would bang that nasty whore?

Thanks for writing!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Unsatisfying

It's a nice little story and well written and realistic. It's not even surprising since the title says it all. There is no satisfaction because Marsha has a significant moral failing and effectively pays no price for it. Yes, she is divorced but that seems to mean nothing to her. Is she vicious in her actions? No. She has a weakness and gives in to it. But she then brushes off 26 years with her husband as meaningless and just moves into her slut life like she just changed her clothes. Maybe it's just a slice of reality but it is unsatisfying. Maybe, despite what the story says, it gives us a true sense of the value of her marriage. To be able to just discard it so easily tells us that it had little true value to her to begin with. Very sad, but he WAS warned. It's also sad and scary that someone could live a good life for over 20 years and then revert to behavior that was given up.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Interesting read, good writing but unsatisfying

Marsha action after 26 years of what she felt was a good marriage? WTF?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
This is a Joke right? Husband is so outraged about the whore wife he decides to fuck his own sister?

even for a piece of shit like JPB this is a sub human moronic story

CatytheghostCatytheghostabout 14 years ago
da

You blew this oone wide open from good to crap.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
Very Sad, such a sad story

To throw away 26 years of marriage for a few hours of pleasure, meaningless pleasure... Marsha will wake up one day and realize what she threw away, but it is already too late.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Well Bob:

Not one of your best but I liked the ending.

Kick ass and fuck the sister.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
married 26 years

so I rated it 1*

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
If you write shit,,,,,

YOU get rated shit scores!!!!!

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Sigh

TECHNICALLY I suppose it's a LW story...technically.

Damn it Bob!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
you cant fuck your whore wife

but he could fuck his whore sister, not that's what you call a twisted story

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Can't find the trees for the cheaters

So he can't stand what his wife is - a slut. Yet he can not only fuck a married woman, but commit incest to boot? There wasn't a decent person among them. BAH!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Strange fucking tale. I was totally on the husband's side until the end. By fucking his sister it turned him into the same low-life creature that his ex-whore cunt cheating wife and his skank sister. As far as I can see all have wasted their lives.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Oh No!

I agreed with Harry! I must be sick.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Fucking not on dude.

Put it in incest. By the way was the sister hot. She must be a slut - and I like sluts. 3*

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 10 years ago
Somehow it seems...

...your stories lose more and more quality. Okay, I acknowledge that it must have cost you a lot of energie to at least let him get out of the mess without being too much of a cuckold. Letting him fuck his sister and having him tolerate all that fucking-around lets him lose quite a bit of pride....

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 9 years ago
Wasted too much time reading this.

Started as if things would be on the up and up. Turned out lower than whale shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DUH

A very sick story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not happy that he can't fuck his wife

But he can fuck his sister! Good right until the end and then you threw the spanner wrench into the mix. I will say this Bob - you know how to piss off the readership!

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Another JPB ending!!

I was ready to call for excommunicating the sister. Do we think sis will tell the ex?

Why doesn't Bob have to use tags?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

What you decide not to put the energy into writing the ending and this is what you shitted out instead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So he IS a pervert!

Just an incestual one. I get that he doesn't want to have anything to do with Marsha. But why would he have anything to do with his sister? Isn't she exposing him to the same diseases that his wife did? And for christ's sake - it's his sister! And he gets a charge out of that relationship? Wait until someone outs them. Talk about a disaster. And why would he leave it to Marsha to tell the kids why their marriage imploded? Not a good choice. Bad Bob, BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why was he!

He couldn't accept her cheating so she got kicked.

I can see getting the drop on his so called friends he asked to look out for him and warn him if she screwed around with others but, he did nothing to his SISTER!

Then he turns around and cheats on his brother in law with his own sister?

Like the bird in the pile of shit in the wintertime warms up and start to sing and gets eaten. So telling his friends about his wife was like being in a pile of shit, and with his warnings (like singing in the pile of shit) helped him alright. Why was he upset, he already knew what she was going to do and she didn't change. The people he thought were friends changed with the exception of his SISTER!

Why was he upset that she was the true round heeled slut she told him she was.

After divorcing her he looks at his flabby body and nearly throws up.

Then he works out gets in shape and starts screwing his sister pot calling the kettle black. Mother of his child gets blamed for his getting out of shape. Could she have mentioned he was looking bad and undesirable, yes! Did he just want to screw his sister from the beginning, YES! Could he have gotten in shape for her, Yes!

She manned up and asked for the divorce first, because she didn't want to cheat anymore so why was he upset!

He got to screw his SISTER while hanging horns on his BIL even though BIL knew and accepted his own wife as a round heeled slut,

Seems he was the SNAKE in this story.

Also is this story in the wrong section brother having sex with sister! (Incest taboo)

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 7 years ago
One of the absolute best

LW tales I have read since St.Paddy's Day. Can't believe I missed in 2014. I have accused JPB of being boiler plate but this went off the rails and I just hung on and enjoyed the ride. Bob's best comes out when he gets off the beaten path. Fun story to tell the tale of what might best be described as heart wrenching. Twisted to pefect T. 5*

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Another wimp ass man.

What a piece of shit for a man. He can’t be man enough to allow his wife extramarital sex to fulfill her. He is so weak and so insecure that he can’t see how much she loves him. She went unfulfilled for 23 years before she got dragged back in. She had the guts and honor to tell him. But he was such a spineless wimp that he couldn’t give his wife she needs. He didn’t have to enjoy her sexcapaces with her but he sure could have let her go do it sometime on her own to be fulfilled.

I hate such weak ass men with a passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor Mbgdallas needs to learn that words actually mean things.

Next he'll be lamenting someone being too cowardly to run from a bully, or not loyal enough to stab a friend in the back. Permitting your wife to screw around is not a manly act. Much the opposite. If that's what you do, more power to you, but just understand it's not a manly thing. Nor does it need to be. Not everyone has to be manly if they don't feel like it. It's okay to be a wimp, as long as you don't resent others who make different choices. Or do, but understand that you look utterly ridiculous.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 6 years ago
Liked it a lot.

Commenter mgDallas, or whatever his name is, is a sick mother fucker.

5*

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Truly vile and sick!!!

Pretty fun and entertaining though you sick bastard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOLY CRAP MONKIES!

I can live with his wife being a slut and doing gangbangs. You'd think a woman of her age would have slowed down and be looking at the long game. Who she wants to retire with and share her life with. How does getting fucked by random men replace a loving husband, family and friends? Who wants to live alone and do nothing but fuck and work? That's nuts. And how long before she catches some nasty disease and her fucking days are over? But fucking his sister? Incest? THAT is sick! Post this garbage in incest Bob. Where we don't have to read it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I can only believe the wife is not right in the head.

There seemed to be no indecision, no hesitation, when it came to divorcing her husband. After all those years, you would think the decision might take some time.

Good writing. Sick wife. Glad she's not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
There

There is no way given her sexual appetite ,that Marsha would be faithful for the twenty three years he was home.Proven by her desires whilst he was away she wouldn't lose them overnight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
JPB Not Bad at all

I knew that his wife and Sister were Sick .. I was surprised He was a Sicko also

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you read 1 or 2

You now them all ... Bobs stories are like lego Blocks, you can exchange The Different Parts between each other knowing The Resultat is The same! Also his characters are only a very limited Set of lamé stereotypes, mostly there are The mentally retarded cock Crazy bitch who Would Throw everything away for some fucking, mostly claiming her love for The Betrayed hubby. There is also The hubby, The blind thrusting idiotic with The cuck fetish, angry but still horny when he gets betrayed And such a loser that he decides before I get nothing I take sloppy seconds, leaves you thinking he Would Even do something that lies there Run over on The street ...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Meh.

"She is forty-six; feeling unattractive and suddenly a bunch of thirty year olds think she is the hottest thing they have ever seen." - No, they don't "think she is the hottest thing they have ever seen." They see her as a free piece of ass, that's all.

I know this is an older story, but the "her husband HAS to compliment her, so it doesn't mean as much" crap was always crap!. The other guys are only complimenting her to get into her pants.

Why not watch the tape of the earlier occurrence instead of a new one?

Lost a star with the ending with his fucking sister!

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"She is forty-six; feeling unattractive"

There's nothing more pathetic than a tired old whore trying to recapture her glory days.

"a bunch of thirty year olds think she is the hottest thing they have ever see"

Sorry, but no. She's 46 for god's sake, not 26. There's nothing hot about sagging tits, cellulite, and stretch marks from having kids.

The ending to this was revolting. The sight of his wife being a gangbang slut disgusts him, but he's turned on by his sister being fuckmeat for a bunch of assholes? Gail also knew right from the start that Marsha was cheating on him, pulling trains while pregnant. She's directly responsible for him wasting 28 years of married life on a degenerate slut, then on starting Marsha off on a life of whoredom again. Conveniently, the dumbass protagonist just forgets all that.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Regular

Pretty much a rote JPB cheating slut story, but the incest put it in the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Easy to see why this author is so popular

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Same Old, same old

Read one of his stories, read them all, they're inter-changeable, nothing new or original

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a fucking Sick Story

Thank you for writing such drivel

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
And the ending is...

...she screws her way into her 60's, getting used by older and less desirable men, and then spends the rest of her life basically alone unless she can stomach getting laid by some wrinkly old bag of skin and bone. It's a lousy way to end.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Incest at the end?

Had to be set in Arkansas

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
JPB King of the cautionary tale.

Oftentimes cautionary for both sexes/spouses.

Least this guy didn't cuck out.

markivunibmarkivunibover 3 years ago
Incest Story not LW

Incest Story not LW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gross

How about putting this in the right category. Or maybe a moderator could?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Poor Story, not only that, but should be in Incest, not LW,

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

***I dug around till I found Richie's address and I sent him a letter telling him what happened to Bert and the same thing was going to happen to him if he came back to visit and I caught him.***

Very "clever." But this is not the character talking, this is JPB. JPB's stupidity in details is sometimes really funny.

One of JPB's obsessions is a "round heeled slut" that is some sort of BTB fantasy like Dr Jekyll and Hide. During regular housewife hours devoted wife while secretly outside of that some type of nymphomaniac. It appears that this fantasy is so entrenched in JPB's mind that every a while she pops up as a character in his stories. What is even more mind boggling is that these women are always deeply infatuated in their husbands and cannot stop expressing their love.

I don't know you folks, but this type of nonsense is really getting boring and more importantly I wonder whether JPB has ever had a long term relationship with a woman because these kinds of women he is writing about do not exists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Barf

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

The story holds up, but that ending is just a bit much for me. Good otherwise.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 2 years ago

So sick that I had to give it 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am actually waiting to hear of the orbitiary saying the writer whose pseudonym was Just plain Bob died of AIDS! In his final few days he was unable to eat or shit and had sores in all his holes! He was begging to die but died only a fte rpainfully dragging in for months!!

Wow that will

Be the day I will be a happy person that atleast one shit hole is no longer polluting the genetic pool or human kind! Please be re-born an earth worm asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for many laughs, JPB.

YOU’re one of the BEST!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...