Marta

Story Info
Can one drunken mistake change your life?
7.6k words
3.92
21.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers

Marta

Can one drunken mistake change your life?

***

It was Friday evening, and our software development team had just met the deadline. The past week, I had been working hard and long hours. I was exhausted but still looking forward to this Friday night because we would go to a party.

My roommates Noa, Lucas, and I are sharing a house in Eindhoven after our college days. We all three had a job now, but we still lived together as we did as students, sharing costs and saving money.

My name is Tyler, but everyone calls me Ty.

The party was in full swing when we arrived. First, we went for a beer before we made our way around. The evening progressed with more beer, and I was in a heated discussion about Formula One when a girl was not paying attention and bumped into me, making her glass of red wine ending up on my shirt.

"Shit."

"Sorry! Let me help you."

She grabbed a towel and tried to clean my shirt, which made it only worse.

"Don't worry, let it go."

"Let me buy you a new one."

My tiredness and the alcohol were starting to take their toll. I needed to go back home to get in bed.

"That's nice of you, but you don't have to. Accidents can happen. I'm sorry, but I have to go now."

I said goodbye to the party host and went home for some much-needed sleep.

***

The following day, the doorbell rang. It was just after noon as we drank coffee and talked about yesterday's party.

Noa was grinning, "Ty, your visitor is here."

"My visitor, what do you mean?"

"Just go and open the door."

When I opened the door, I saw a girl standing, looking a bit nervous. She was slender, with raven black hair at shoulder-length, brown eyes, and a cute smile. She was wearing a nice shirt and jeans.

It took me a second to recognize her.

"You're the girl from the party!"

"Yes, I promised you a new shirt, so here I am. Noa gave me the address."

I let her inside while Noa was still grinning, "Hi Marta, you're finally going to get Ty some decent clothing?"

He poured a cup of coffee for Marta.

"Hi, Noa, we'll start with a shirt first."

"You should also check the rest of his garderobe. The guy is a walking fashion disaster."

"Noa, there is nothing wrong with my clothes."

Noa answered, "Marta, I let you be the judge and go and see for yourself. You'll find his room across the hall."

Marta was now grinning at me, "I'll have a look when I finish my coffee. Maybe you want to go first to do some tidying up?"

Panic struck me because my room was nowhere ready to be seen by a female. Quickly, I went to my room and did what I could to get it decent. While I was busy, I noticed somebody standing behind me.

She walked past me, "I was too curious to wait," and then opened my wardrobe door.

"He? That's private."

It didn't stop her going through my clothes. Then she turned around, "Can't you afford new clothes?"

"Yes, I can. What's wrong with these clothes?"

She took an old hoodie and jeans out and showed them to me, "You surely can't wear this anymore."

I looked at them. They were worn out and washed out.

"Okay. You can help me to get me new clothes."

She smiled, "You will look better."

***

That afternoon we went shopping. Marta dragged me from one store to another. I bought shirts, sweaters, jeans, shoes, socks and underwear.

We were both insecure, and we started to make some small jokes. Soon, we both had to laugh hard, and tears rolled down our cheeks. We seemed to have the same sense of humor.

Marta was holding a pack of boxershorts, "What size do you have?"

"Large."

She looked at me, "Show off, maybe I should measure it first," followed by a laugh.

She was referring to my penis size. It was the story of this afternoon. We kept laughing and having fun.

In the late afternoon, she took me to her hairdresser 'because I had to look cute for dinner.'

During dinner, she told me a bit about herself. She also lives in Eindhoven in a small apartment and works as a flight attendant for one of the airlines, Transavia, at Eindhoven Airport. She does charters across Europe, leaving in the morning to the destination and returning in the afternoon or evening.

She told me, "As a flight attendant, we rarely drink alcohol. Yesterday, my friends Bree, Gwen, Michelle, and I had dinner together. We met during our flight attendant training and have been friends since then. During dinner we had some wine and at the party some more wine. That's why I was unsteady and bumped into you."

I looked at her, "I'm glad you did. This afternoon has been fun."

After dinner, she went home to catch an early flight the next day. We agreed to have a new date.

***

We started to date and found ourselves keeping more company. We became friends fast and felt comfortable with each other. We both knew we were heading for more.

Because we were both shy, it took us a few weeks before we took the next step, making out heavily at her apartment. It was the start of our relationship.

The first time we had sex was a little awkward. I caressed Marta softly until she stopped me.

"Ty, your previous girlfriends might like this, but I want it rough. Use me like a slut. Don't be the nice guy. Do you think you can do that?"

"That's new to me, but I 'll try," and started to be rougher on her. I turned her around on her knees, pressed her head down, put a condom on, and buried my cock in her pussy from behind. Then I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard.

Marta was moaning, "Yes, use me like the slut I am. Make me come," while she stimulated her clit at the same time, which was hot.

When I came, I grabbed her hips once more and pushed my cock as deep in as I could. That brought her to an orgasm, "Oh, fuck, yes!"

Later, during pillow talk, she explained to me she likes to be a slut in bed, "Ty, you're a good guy, and I know you wouldn't hurt anyone in real life. I feel secure with you. But in bed, I love to be your slut, to let all of my inhibitions go.

Don't be afraid of being too rough, and do with me as you please. The more you do, the more I like it."

It took us some more sex sessions before I got the hang of it. On my insistence, we agreed on a safe word, 'Red.' After each sex session, we had pillow talk to ensure we were on the same path.

But I got into it. I let Marta choke on my cock, and when the tears sprung into her eyes, I choked her some more. I pinched her nipples, squeezed her tits, slapped her ass, and when I felt like it, also slapped her face. The first time I hit her face, I got scared. Did I go too far? She just smiled, "Oh, I've been a bad girl."

That was a breaking point for me, and from that moment on, I used and abused her any way I wanted to, and Marta loved it! The sex became even hotter and sexier over time.

Sometimes, I just grabbed her, put her trousers or skirt down, and took her. Another time I grabbed her hair and pulled her to my cock, which she gladly took in her mouth, or I let her parade naked through her apartment so I could play with her tits and nipples. Watching a football game on television while she rides my cock.

At some point, we decided to go bare without a condom. It increased our fun, and now I could smear cum on Marta's body and face or let her walk around without underwear, dripping cum.

A few times, she tried to explain to me that when I made her do these things, it wasn't her, 'fault,' and she could enjoy them more. We were both glowing, full of love.

***

We had another party coming up on Friday night. Marta would first have dinner with the girls. Then we would meet at the party.

Our software team struggled again to meet a deadline, and I was late for the party. I had to go home to shower and change, and it was nearly ten when I arrived at the party.

I walked around, grabbed a beer, and talked with various people. I saw Noa, Lucas, the girls Bree, Gwen, and Michelle at different spots. However, I didn't see Marta.

When I asked the girls if Marta had come with them to the party, they all confirmed she did. I didn't worry too much. She was probably around somewhere.

Half an hour later, I decided to find Marta. I looked everywhere, but I didn't see her. Gwen saw my concern and helped me search for Marta.

At one moment, other guests noticed we were looking for Marta when a girl said, "You're looking for the girl with the black hair? She already left with her boyfriend."

Gwen and I looked at each other. This couldn't be true, could it? Immediately, I called Marta but got her voicemail. I sent a couple of texts to call me back, and I could see Marta received the messages, but she didn't read them.

Gwen asked me to check Marta's place. Gwen would stay at the party in case Marta returned. I took my bike and went to Marta's apartment, but nobody was there. Next, I went to my room, hoping she was waiting for me, but she wasn't there either.

Slowly, it dawned on me that she might have left me for another guy. I felt beaten and sick in my stomach. Why hasn't she said anything? She could have told me if she wanted to leave our relationship. Why this rude approach? Leaving me for another guy, me left behind without a clue?

It became my single worst night ever.

At noon, I got a short message from Gwen, "Marta is safe. The bitch fucked up."

It confirmed my fear. Marta had left the party with another guy, replacing me without a doubt. I switched my phone off and stayed in bed for the rest of the weekend. I couldn't understand. Where did we go wrong?

***

In the following days, I lived in a funk. Marta and I didn't communicate, and there were no chats, calls, or anything. Noa and Lucas tried to cheer me up but without result. One evening, Lucas called to me, "You'll get a visitor tonight. Clean up your room and grab a shower."

I was too numb to protest but was dreading to have a visitor. The only person I could think of was Marta, but I was not ready to see her. To my surprise, it wasn't Marta but Gwen who visited me. Holding a pizza and two bottles of wine, she asked me, "Do you have some glasses and plates?"

I got us glasses and plates, and we each took a slice of pizza. Gwen took the remote control and put on a television show. She sat on my sofa and padded me next to her.

Curious, I asked her, "Gwen, why are you here?"

"We, the girls, wanted to see how you're doing. Noa and Lucas kept us posted. We want to look after you. I'm here to give you a shoulder to cry on."

I took a deep breath, "With girls, you mean including the backstabbing bitch?"

Gwen kept looking at the television, "Yes, including Marta. I think she made a drunk mistake, but I'm not here for her but for you. Now keep quiet because I want to see this."

For the rest of the evening, we watched television. We ate pizza, drank wine, and talked a bit about ourselves. Gwen snuggled up against me on the sofa like she was my girlfriend. To my surprise, it was a pleasant evening. At moments, I didn't even think about Marta.

At the end of the evening, she took a selfie of us two, together with the empty pizza box and empty bottles. She posted the selfie in the girl's group app, 'Pizza party with my favorite guy.'

Then she hugged me tightly, "Ty, I have a request. Could you stop feeling sorry for yourself? Drink less alcohol and go more often to the gym. Could you do that?"

What she was asking me made sense, to start living again.

"Gwen, I'll give it a try."

***

A few days later, Lucas again stuck his head around my door, "Get ready. Tonight, you'll have another visitor."

I did the same as a few days before. I cleaned my room and took a shower. I heard a knock on the door just a few minutes after I got ready. This time, it was Michelle, holding a bag of Thai food and some beers.

"Hi, Ty. I hope you're hungry. I'm here to put you back on your feet."

It was a repeat of the visit of Gwen. We didn't mention Marta and talked about ourselves to get to know each other better.

Later that night, she surprised me, "Ty, could you take off your shirt and drop your pants?"

"Sorry?"

"I'm going to give you a hand job to make sure all the plumbing still works so the bitch hasn't castrated you. Can you do that? I'll let you play with my tits if you let me."

Michelle is a cute girl with long brown hair. I had noticed she has a nice rack. When she took her blouse off and unhooked her bra, she showed me a couple of nice D-size breasts.

"Your turn."

I went to grab a bottle of hand soap from the bathroom and took my clothes off when I returned.

"Michelle, you're sure?"

She smiled, put me on the sofa, sat in front of me, and started to jack me off. Meanwhile, I played with her breasts and nipples.

"Ty, let me know when you're going to come."

I didn't last long, and after a few minutes, I said, "Michelle, I'm going to come."

She continued with her right hand but added her left hand on top of my cock. Within a minute, I came all over her left hand.

She quickly sat beside me on the couch, took her phone with her right hand, and took a selfie. The picture showed my naked upper torso, Michelle's naked breasts, and her left hand covered with my cum. She posted the selfie to the girl's group chat, 'Sticky fingers party with my cute boy.'

I had to ask, "Michelle, why this post?"

"Marta and you were heading to a great relationship. The girls and I want to show Marta what happens to a cute boy like you when she tosses him away, that other girls will pick him up."

"Isn't this a bit harsh?"

Her face turned into a smile, "Ow, you still care for her, don't you?"

That remark took me off balance. How much did I care? The initial shock was gone, and now I was just sad all the time.

"Yeah, well, I don't know. I hate what Marta did, but I don't wish her any harm."

Michelle pulled me close for a tight hug, "Take your time, Ty. Try to figure out if you want to find a way back to Marta. And Ty? Make sure you're presentable next Friday evening, you know, shaving your genitals."

With a giggle, she left.

I got a short voicemail from a crying Marta, "Sorry!" It was the first sign of life I got from her.

***

Two days later, I got an unexpected visitor, a guy I'd never seen, who wanted to see me.

In my innocence, I asked him, "Can I help you?"

He looked at me, "I want to apologize."

Me, still not having a clue, "Apologise? For what?"

"The party, I was the guy your girlfriend left with. At the time, we were both drunk. I hadn't even thought of the possibility she might have a boyfriend. She was just a cute girl, and I wanted to score."

He stopped for a moment, and I got a nasty feeling.

"What I wanted to say is, I heard you two broke up because of it. I'm asking you to reconsider. The girl made a drunk mistake. We both did. You may have a good thing going. Don't throw it away."

And with that, he left, leaving me in astonishment behind.

***

The following Friday, I got the surprise of my life. Instead of Marta, who I expected, Bree turned up.

Bree is a walking wet dream with a great personality. I'm sure she has a lot of admirers. Blond, slender, but with a bit wider hips and C-cup breasts, and an ass to die for.

She was holding a bag with sushi and winked, "I'm here to put the boy back together, and you're going to do what I tell you. Do you understand?"

I nodded affirmatively.

Boy, she did put me back together. While Marta made me treat her like a slut, Bree made me treat her like a goddess.

She made me worship her body. I had to suck on her fingers, her toes and had to give her a massage front and back. I had to play with her breasts, kissing them, licking them, nibbling, and sucking her nipples. I had to kiss and caress her neck behind her ears.

She turned on her stomach, looked at me, and ordered me to worship her ass. I started to kiss her ass, and she encouraged me to go further, "Ty, this might be new to you, but I want you to kiss my ass and lick my anus. I want you to make me feel desirable."

It was my first time, and she wanted me to do it. I kissed her ass from the outside to the inside, then licked her ass crack up to her anus. She had cleaned herself because it didn't taste bad.

I proceeded to lick her anus when she grabbed my hair and pushed my head into her ass. I took the hint and stuck my tongue in her anus, making her squirm, "Yes, lover, put your tongue in and wiggle it."

After a while, she let me go, turned again, and spread her legs, "Now, I want you to kiss your way up to my pussy, but don't touch my pussy yet."

Her pussy was bare, smooth, and inviting, and already leaking some droplets.

I slowly kissed my way up, from her knee and inside of her leg up to her pussy and repeated with her other leg.

When I was near her pussy, she grabbed me by my hair again, "Could you gently lick my pussy lips? Don't put your tongue in, and don't touch my clit yet."

Gently, I licked her pussy lips and the outside of her pussy lips. Bree squirmed some more, "Yes, now I want your tongue in my pussy."

I stuck my tongue in her pussy and eagerly licked her pussy. It tasted sweet. Bree must have done something with it. After a couple of minutes, she was moaning and panting.

"Lover, suck my clit, now!"

I did, and Bree got hit by a massive orgasm. She pushed me away and took a few minutes to regain her breath.

Slowly, she turned on her side, facing me, "Now it's your turn. I want you to penetrate me and stay in me, but do not move."

Bree turned on her back, and I climbed above her. She took my cock, rubbed it a few times over her pussy, and then she put me into her. I sank my cock in her pussy, while Bree kept looking me in the eyes.

She kissed me, "Don't move," and grabbed a bottle of lube from her overnight bag.

Looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes, "Have you ever got something in your ass before?"

I got a bit scared, "No?"

She recognized my hesitation, "Don't worry, lover, you'll like this. It will bring us closer. Stay still," and put some lube on her left hand and fingers.

Next, she started to caress my ass. It felt weird and nice at the same time. She added more lube, and a finger started to enter my ass. I shifted uncomfortably.

It got me another sternly, "Stay still!"

Having one finger from her left hand in my anus, she caressed my ass with her right hand.

"Okay, this is what we're going to do. I move my hands, and you move with them. That way, I'll determine the pace of our lovemaking, and I'll stimulate your prostate in the process. Meanwhile, I want you to kiss me so we become one. Don't worry, you won't last long. Can you do that?"

"Oh God. Yes."

She smiled, and I kissed her. Her hands were now moving, and I moved with them. We weren't fucking, this was making love, and Bree was born to do this. I didn't want it to end, but Bree was right, and we didn't last long. She held me tight when I came in her, spurt after spurt firing in her pussy.

Her lips curled up, and she smiled at me, comforting, "Good boy, now relax. I'm here for you."

After a few minutes, she took my face between her hands, "Lover, I want you to do one more thing that might be new to you. You'll do anything I ask you, right?"

I nodded my head. How could you say 'No' to a goddess?

She pushed my head down in the direction of her pussy, "I want you to go down on me again. Lick up your cum. Go on, lick me."

I looked her in the eyes, and for a moment, I didn't want to, "Oh, come on Ty, you like girls who swallow. It's the same. Now, do as I'm telling you."

I climbed down, leaving a trail on her breast and stomach towards her pussy. When I started to lick her pussy, eating my cream pie, Bree gasped and pushed my head in her pussy, making comments like, "Yes! You're my little cum eater. Use your tongue to make me clean again."

jasnaw
jasnaw
60 Followers