All Comments on 'Marta'

by jasnaw

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother2 months ago

Well-written, even if frustratingly unrealistic at times. The kink added nothing and actually detracted from the drama. Not entirely clear why MC and Marta failed to get together again. But overall a good story

Just_WordsJust_Words2 months ago

There is a lot of immaturity in those characters, but it was a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Now the sluttish cheating behaviour is called "drunk mistake" ? Hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another husband behaving like a brainless monkey, ready to forgive-and-forget. All in all, these immature characters behaved like their brain were between their own legs.

jasnawjasnaw2 months agoAuthor

Thanks someoneother, I get what you mean.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

When, after a handjob from Michelle, some guy suddenly appears on his doorstep, I already suspected something was wrong...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So, from now on, the slut cheating wives will be able to play the ridiculous card of the "drunken mistake". Really ?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Bree is way too kinky for me. I mean on the first meeting she wants him to lick her ass and take something up his butt?

AardieAardie2 months ago

Bree seems to be grooming him to be a bisexual sub, which he apparently liked more than being a dom.

NickTeeNickTee2 months ago

The cum swapping and cream pie eating ended it for me. I guess I should have read the tags. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Three stars. Dumb young people doing dumb things in a very small "universe".

Could have been Four stars by dropping the waves of "friends" helping him out. One night with Bree, who hates cheaters, and Marta should have been quickly forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story started out dumb and then it went over the proverbial cliff of dumbdon to the nth degree. Did you really invision this as being realistic at all? Totally goofy and takes way any potential erotica it might have been possibly conceived.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Cheating is not a mistake. It’s a choice she made. Pretty good story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As a man. And an experienced Dominant. I can't conceive of anything less exciting than being told by a woman that I have interest in "I'm going to ahove things in your ass and you will eat cream pies."

Sorry. To me this was awful. Couldn't relate to it at all.

"Listen slut. You do not tell me a fucking thing. You can lick my asshole. You can eat my cum. But it'll be a cold day in hell before you shove anything in my ass or I eat cum in any way. Now go clean up your holes for me. It's going to be a long night for you. I have a plug for your ass. If you don't like it? There's the door."

His acceptance in the role of submissive to this woman? Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Some of my greatest clothing are three decades old.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Reads more like the life and times of high school kids. Including the whole "mistake" alibi. She got drunk. In this case she fucked some stranger. She just as well might have run over some kid or overdosed on fentanyl. Some mistakes cannot be recovered from. Her mistake was becoming brainless on alcohol, and apparently that happened more than once. As to the experienced recreational fucking Bree, he got what he married, so he deserves whatever he gets.

DessertmanDessertman2 months ago

I didn't like it and found all the characters unpleasant.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19692 months ago

Sad story really. I don't know if I'd stick around that group of women for a lifetime nor consider a second attempt with Marta. But after the second breakup I'd have been petty and said something like "when you look back at this failure, remember that it was all your fault."

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19692 months ago

I would like to add that I enjoyed that story a lot. had some good bite to the betrayal/ghosting and a fairly sweet romance to offset the heartache.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20102 months ago

Story made little more real sense to me and seemed rather tacky, particularly Bree.

So, his girl friend arranged to meet him at a party, gets drunk meets a guy and he asks if she wants to see his cock, of course she says yes and bike off to his place and ended up cheating.

Then, like scrooges three ghost the cheaters friends take turns to visit - one comes to watch a movie and cuddle, one gets him to strip and gives him a handjob with her tits out and finally he’s visited by tendon Barbie who makes him worship her and give her a night off pkeasure, ‘orders’ him to go down on her and even lick her ass.

Let’s him put his cock in her, but then sticks a finger up his ass and hold his cock in her while she finger fucks his sss making his cock move about in her (not really fucking’ then orders him to eat his cum from her while she verbally insults him? And she says she’s put him back together??? Like being a submissive both for women is what her originally was??

She then tells him to take the cheater on a date? It ends up not ring the same and because femdom Barbie’s boyfriend cheats on her (You have to wonder why? Maybe he doesn’t like being some girls bitch) he’s sent to comfort her while the cheater unmasksca fellow cheater.

Then he agrees to marry the now pregnant Bree after a little regular sex, without even checking the babies his? Which is worrying because Brees far more experienced in sex (red flag 1) and refuses to tell him how (Red flag 2) and the she takes control of him and continues to make him her bitch,,earring his cream pies, snowballing him and sticking things up his ass along with having him serve her naked and talking to her friends while she sits on his face (and laughs with her friends about it) - in amongst this she seems to be like a lot of women these days who demand oral on them but never give it (or there’s no mention of her doing it). The guys setting himself up for future cuck status has she’s trained him already.

Yet there’s no mention of him priviously wanting to be a submissive both to women. Not my sort of marriage - must be the authors particular kinks he’s expressing here.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20102 months ago

Hah I just read your bio abdvseen your other works… say no

More. Also not really a loving wives story (yes he married Bree, but only at the end) would have been better in erotic couplings or fetish

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pretty good but most guys I know wouldn’t get to deep and marry a girl even if she’s hot and great person if it a known thing she’s was a slut who has too much experience. As she noted she’s not telling. You can be friends , have fun together fuck every way possible but marry and have kids , not so sure. When you’re still in those college years you can be a bit more picky . Why settle for someone with lots of cock experience. I know I know you meet a girl from a place you don’t know her past if she was a slut most likely lying to you but at least you don’t know and most likely never find out . Only once a friend got married he was 29 and his wife who was a beautiful great girl and he said only had two long term boyfriend and a two off for her first time which she said it shouldn’t even count if was maybe two min total laughs. At this point he was married for 18 years at a company function for his job. One of his coworkers was say who’s the poor bastard married to her pointing across the room , she took more cock in college that a hooker in a whore house, laughing. The hubby didn’t say anything but when she walked over she was shocked to see a guy from her past . He said great to see you I was telling all the guys how you kept the guys all sexually satisfied in college. She sprinted out the place and the guy who was married said that’s my wife I wanted proof and knew with the drinks who had you’d be an asshole. You didn’t know so I’m not beating your ass but not another disrespectful word , if I find out there will be trouble. He took her home with months of fighting and counseling. They did stay together but he couldn’t help but look at her differently more as a sneaky liar than slut as he said if it was out there a bit he’d probably have looked as past is past because he really loved her but he told her the lies and not giving him an opportunity to really know her as a person and if she lied about that could she have been cheating on him all along needing more cock than he’s been giving her in their marriage. Her defense was of course it was before and none of your business but he he’d have loved to be able to decide on his future with a person he knew with no surprise almost 20 years later

jasnawjasnaw2 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, that's quite a story about your friend and his wife. Maybe you should write a story of this :-). To me it looked like your friend felt lied to when they started. In my little story, Bree is honest to the MC: "Not gonna tell you. But you won't become a sex goddess overnight." saying she does have a lot of sexual experience. Thank you for reading and commenting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous