Marta's Day Dream Pt. 02

Story Info
Marta takes steps to realise her day dream.
906 words
4.69
6.5k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This train will shortly be arriving in York. York, your next station stop."

Marta jolted, suddenly aware she was still on the train.

She looked at her watch: 21:07. These late evenings at work really had to stop. Her stomach growled loudly. And yes, she thought to herself, her diet had to get better than strong cups of coffee all day long. "Next week" she promised herself. Just as she had on too many late Fridays for too long.

Her body ached with tiredness and as she rode the escalator up to the overhead pass and she sighed deeply knowing she was heading home again to an empty flat and an empty fridge. The day dream that a few moments ago had seemed so real, suddenly felt further away than ever.

She'd begun chatting to Him online, only a month ago. When, after another long, stressful week she finally dared to sign up to a BDSM dating website she'd seen advertised. She'd known for years that she wanted something different to the very sweet and gentle boy-men she'd always dated and run rings around. But her conditioning ran deep. To even admit to herself the things that turned her on had taken many years. To admit them to someone else? She'd never genuinely thought it possible. She had only hoped it would be.

She remembered again the thrill of first seeing his profile. The way he'd described himself and what he was looking for. She'd physically walked away from the laptop three times before she dared herself to type "Hello" and then held her breath as she saw him begin to type his reply: "Well done, you've taken the first step in a great adventure". And in truth, the last 4 weeks had been thrilling.

Desires that she'd suppressed for years came tumbling out of her. He only had to ask her a question and the truth would spring from her. She'd surprised and shocked her own self more than once when answering his direct questions.

They'd met up after only a week, in part because she was scared she'd lose her nerve if she didn't do it soon, and in part because he was due to work overseas for the rest of the month.

That first afternoon they'd met, had been only intended to prove to each other they were real. However brave she'd become in that first week, he knew she was still skittish and could retreat at any moment if he took her too far, too fast. And she could barely countenance the fact he'd see her face in real life after all she'd confessed to him already.

But they had met. And the easy back and forth chat they'd enjoyed online, extended perfectly into the real world. To get her to agree to meet, he'd had to faithfully promise her he would not mention anything kinky out loud whilst they were in public on their first date. "And you can't even think anything either. Because you'll look at me and I'll know. And I'll go red. And then everyone will know!" she'd typed. He'd laughed out loud at her hysteria, but there was never any danger of him making that promise.

In the end though, they'd talked for hours, right until the coffee shop closed at 5pm. They had started to say their goodbyes, but it was Marta who had suggested their time together didn't need to end. Her, who had suggested tentatively a drink "And well, maybe... dinner?" to his delight.

It was as they left the coffee shop though, he'd casually leaned in, as though to straighten her coat collar, and looked her straight in the eyes. "The first date's officially over now, baby girl. All bets are off."

She'd gasped slightly as she understood his meaning. Then the panic immediately set in.

At the sight of the fear in her wide eyes, he'd felt bad for teasing her and pulled her into his chaste embrace. "Shh, baby girl. Don't panic, it's still me. You can trust me. Remember our promise?"

She didn't say anything. Now it was his turn to panic. "Hmm? You remember?" He'd prompted her, but still she said nothing. Damn it he'd misjudged, he hadn't thought her so highly strung. He'd pulled her out gently from his embrace, so he could see her face "Marta, Marta! Speak to me!" he commanded.

To his surprise her expression was no longer panicked. In fact she was smiling, her eyes dancing.

"W-what?" he had stammered, utterly unused to being in the back foot.

"Nothing" she replied, the cheek unmistakable in her voice as she nestled herself back into his embrace. "I just liked that you were holding me."

He had laughed, in spite of himself. Oh, he was going to enjoy taming this girl! His cock had twitched slightly in his trousers as he even thought of it. Taming her just the right amount would mean life would never be dull. So as he pulled her into him that bit tighter, he had no qualms at all about delivering two hard swats to her clothed behind, right there in the street in broad daylight.

She had squealed. Her lips quickly forming an "oh", aiming to convey shock, but it was the undisguised flush of lust that had crossed her face that told him everything he needed to know.

"Give me your hand naughty girl," he had said, "you're ready."