Marte's Challenge No. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

The increased pressure from the toy, along with her heightened sensitivity, was already making her crazy. She could feel her chest pressing against the over shoulder harness over and over as her heart beat wildly. Though it was a pipe dream, she hoped that Terra would not turn the toy on high.

Slowly at first, the ride began moving forward. It climbed a short incline like the last ride before it prepared to dip down, swing them to the side, upside down, then back to the other side. It whirled around in two sideways circles before going upside down again. Just before the ride picked up speed, Marte felt the strong vibrations kick in again. "Ahhhhhhhh" she screamed as her seat dove down. She felt her hips press forward with the momentum against the cushion between her legs. Her body shuddered as she ground against the piece between her legs.

The shaking ride, as it swung side to side then went in circles, increased the vibrations between her legs. She felt her inner walls clenching the beak of the toy inside her. Her body trembled in pleasure. The air against felt great against her skin. A moan slipped between her lips, just loud enough for Cindy and Terra to hear it over the loud ride.

She was on the verge of an orgasm as the ride pulled into the station. The strong vibrations stopped along with the ride. Gasping for air, Marte groaned in frustration. Conflicting thoughts ran through her mind. Being on the edge, wanted the vibrations to continue and yet she was happy the vibrations ended because she would not have wanted to orgasm right there in front of the line of people waiting to enjoy the ride.

Looking down, she noticed that she was sweating pretty heavily. She released the padded over- shoulder harness and unbuckled the five-point seat belt. Her week leg begain to give out when she stepped down with one foot to dismount the ride. Terra was there to catch her and help her out of the seat. She noticed her breathing was heavy and wondered if people thought the ride scared her out of her wits.

They were the last three people to exit. As they walked down the narrow corridor leading them back into the park, Marte felt Terra's hand grab her ass. She swatted Terra's hand away. The frustrations of being extremely aroused with no control and being around hundreds of people was beginning to wear on her. She wiped the sweat from her brow with the top of her shirt and noticed it was already damp with sweat.

"I need to use the restroom." Marte said as the exited the corridor and returned to the open spaces of the park.

"Let's look at the pictures taken from the ride first." Terra answered.

"Shit." Marte said. "I forgot these damn rides took pictures."

Cindy and Terra dragged her begrudging body to the booth where the pictures of each car were posted on different screens. Marte jaw dropped when she saw the picture of her face. Terra's laughter did not help the situation at all. Her mouth was hanging wide open, eyes closed, and looked like she was having an orgasm. Terra, being Terra, bought the embarrassing picture.

"This will be the pictures of memories for years to come. A commemoration of this great day."

Marte could feel her blood beginning to boil. She was frustrated, sweaty, and very horny. Not a good combination to go with Terra's actions right now. Cindy must have sensed her frustration and changed the subject quickly.

"Let's find the restrooms."

They looked around for a restroom found one just around the corner. They headed toward the restrooms. Marte couldn't get there fast enough. On the way, Terra set the ground rules.

Terra said, "I have to go too. Cindy will escort you to make sure there is no funny business going on in there."

The air conditioning of the restroom was a welcome relief from the heat outside. Inside the stall, Marte slid her shorts, panties, and the toy to her ankles. This gave her a relief of pressure against her clit, if even for just a short period. It felt weird to have Cindy standing over top of her in the stall. Before peeing, Marte rolled up a ball of toilet paper and wiped away the excess juices. The toilet paper brushed her swollen clit, causing her to tremble. She wanted to rub it more, but knew Cindy would not allow it.

She could hear Terra peeing in the stall next to her as she emptied her bladder. After wiping, she begrudgingly positioned the toy in place then slid her damp panties and shorts up over her waist. Cindy switched places with her and emptied her bladder as well. When Cindy was done, the two of them exited the stall, getting weird looks from two adult women waiting in line to use a vacant stall. Marte looked away and ignored their stares as she washed her hands in the sink. She splashed her face with water before grabbing paper towels. Looking in the mirror, she noticed how red her face was. Her hair was a sweaty, matted mess. She knew exactly what the women thought happened in that stall.

Terra was waiting just outside the restroom when Cindy and Marte exited the restroom. "Time for a refreshing drink?"

Cindy replied first. "That sounds wonderful."

When Cindy finished speaking, Marte said, "Yes, my throat is parched and I need to cool off a bit."

Marte was more than relieved that the toy was turned off all together for a bit. This allowed her to regain a normal breathing pattern and slow her heart beat down. The three of them bought overpriced snow cones and two bottles of water then took a seat on a shaded bench. Marte finished taking a bite of her snow cone and felt the weirdest sensations between her legs. Her body jerked like she was jolted with electricity. The low vibrations moved up and down the center of the humming bird body at a rapid pace. Vibrations started at the beak inside her, quickly traveled up to her clit, then shot back down to the beak insider her. It repeated the actions over and over without pause.

Unable to control her body, Marte's hips began humping back and forth ever so slightly. She gasp a short breath of air and fought to keep her eyes open. "How many damn settings does that thing have?"

Hearing her, two teenagers and a family looked to see what she was talking about as they passed. Terra and Cindy giggled. When she finished giggling, Terra said, "I think six. It looks like you enjoy this centipede setting a lot."

"This is going to be the death of me. You know I'm on edge right now. Not the best one right now."

Her words were short and shaky as the vibrations revved her body into overdrive once more. Her heavy breathing returned. The vibrating sensations felt wonderful between her legs though she did not like being on display of passing people. Thankfully, the vibrations were not strong enough to give her an orgasm, but they were enough to keep her very excited. Her clitoris would throb each time the vibrating pulsed over top of it. A fraction of a second later her inner muscles would clasp around the beak when the pulse shot down between her lips.

Marte scarfed down the snow cone before her friends were even half way done with theirs. Her hips were beginning to rock even more. Terra looked over at Marte and changed the setting to normal. The vibrations changed to a soft even vibration on the wings, feet, and beak of the hummingbird. Marte released a long breath thankful for the slight reprieve.

When the ladies finished their snow cones, they ventured to the back of the park to the ride Marte most feared. She did not like tall roller coasters. This ride was tall and fast. Her trepidation of the ride over-road the vibrations between her legs as they moved closer to the front of the line. Her aroused body was becoming the new normal for her at this point. The tingling between her legs, the aching of her clit, and the heightened sensitivity of her skin were starting to feel common place.

The ride had three seats in each row. They were standing in the line third from the front as the ride pulled into the boarding station. Marte clung to the metal rails dividing the rows. The coolness of the metal felt nice against her skin. When the chairs were empty, she felt Cindy give her a slight nudge from behind. She followed Terra to the seats and climbed into the center one, straddling the seat like the previous ride. When she was all buckled in, she felt the vibrations between her legs shift back to the previous setting. Marte shot a dagger look over at Terra, who winked in reply.

Marte momentarily forgot about the ride as her hips began to slowly rock. Each time her hips rocked forward against the cushioned plastic between her legs, she felt a powerful sensation shoot through her body. She had no cares other than having an orgasm at this point. The sexual frustrations were beginning to take over her body and mind. When the ride began to move out of the station, Marte realized that her eyes had been closed. She opened her eyes and looked to the top of the first hill in front of her as the chair began to lean back and make the two hundred foot climb.

That is when the vibrations went from low to high. "Oh shit" escaped her voice box as the rails of the ride clicked one by one raising them up the track. The vibrations were intense, shooting back and forth like a ping pong in the middle of a game. She could feel a ball of energy moving from the pit of her stomach and racing toward the center of her vagina. Her clit throbbed, screaming for more.

Marte did what she shouldn't have done and looked over the side of her seat, noticing how high she was in the air as the ride was half way up the climb. Freaked out, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the overwhelming sensations between her legs. She could feel her hard, pencil-like nipples pressing against her bra as her hips rocked against the cushioned plastic between her legs.

She white-knuckled the two metal handles fastened to the over shoulder restraints and heard herself moaning, "Yes, yes, YES" as the ride prepared to reach the peak of the hill. She felt the seat straighten and begin to lean forward. The front of the seat pressed against the toy, giving her the most glorious feelings she had experienced in quite awhile. The seats behind her held her suspended leaning forward for a couple seconds before they made their way over the hump.

Her body began shuddering violently as the ride began its 180 foot free fall. Marte felt her stomach climb into her chest as her inner walls spasmed. The ride climbed up another hill, using the momentum to quickly reach the top of the track. Her orgasm continued to rock her body as the ride dipped down then rose up over several hills. She could hear herself releasing moans of joy, though they were drowned out by screams and laughter around her. The tension that had built inside her finally reached it's peak, allowing her body to achieve a release.

As the ride headed back into the station, the vibrations between her legs ceased. Marte lay back against the seat with her legs dangling freely. A large smile painted across her face. She looked down and noticed a huge wet spot on the front of her shirt and dampness between her legs.

Getting off the ride was a challenge. Her body was spent. Her legs were almost too weak to stand. Cindy and Terra helped her out of the seat and gave her support as they exited the station. Slowly, her wobbly legs began to gain footing like a baby fawn taking it's first walk.

"That was an awesome ride!" Marte exclaimed, hearing laughter from her best friends.

"I bet so. Let's go check the pictures." Terra replied.

"Oh no. Not the pictures again," Marte said.

There were three pictures on that ride. The first showed Cindy and Terra looking over at Marte, who's face was flush, biting her bottom lip with her eyes clenched shut, her hands gripped the handles tightly. The second picture showed a euphoric, carefree look on Marte's face. Her eyes were wide open, relaxed cheeks, full smile. In the third picture, Marte's body was slumped down into the seat, her head resting against the back of the seat, looking like she was three sheets to the wind.

Pleased with the picutes, Terra said, "I am definitely purchasing these snapshots. These may get framed on our bedroom wall."

Marte playfully slapped Terra on the lower shoulder. Her clit was still throbbing from the prolonged teasing and pleasure. It felt like her body was pouring every ounce of sweat through her pours while she continued to breath heavily. Though the vibrations from the toy had stopped, she could still feel phantom vibrations between her legs.

After Terra purchased the strip of pictures, Marte saw her hand the hand held controller over to Cindy. Marte immediately felt a twinge of terror between her legs. She had thought the challenge was over. Thankfully Cindy was a little more merciful than Terra. She walked beside her friends toward the water park, anticipating vibrations to begin with each step she took.

They rented a locker to store their valuable belongings then headed to the first water ride. The three of them joined a family of three and two couples on a large circular ride that would float down the river. Marte was happy to be in the water park. Getting wet would cool her off and hide her sweat filled clothes.

The seat was already wet. Marte felt the cold water press against her ass crack, causing her to exclaim, "Ohh!"

That very moment, she felt the toy kick on again, to her dismay. This time, there were rolling sensations up the center of the hummingbird. The sensations felt like a large ball rolling between her lips then crashing into her sensitive clit. She could feel her body turn on again like a light switch. A worker pushed the large innertube off the plank into the water. Marte looked up and saw a pre-teen boy smiling at her. She smiled back at him then directed her attention to the others sharing the ride with her.

Around the first turn, she saw a large water fall. The innertube seemed to be headed straight for it. Terra leaned into her, trying to avoid the waterfall but it was to avail. The three of them and a man sitting next to them were drenched by the water.

Marte did her best to wipe the dripping water from her face then attempted to wring the water from her shirt. The innertube turned around another corner where trees shaded the from the sun. She felt a cool breeze that made her hair stand on end. She looked ahead and saw the boy staring at her shirt with a huge smile on his face. She nonchalantly looked down and noticed that her hard nipples were protruding through her wet bra and shirt. She crossed her arms over her chest while a stream of water shot out a cannon. The water barely hitting her but drenched the other side of the innertube.

She could feel her hard nipples pressing against her arms. A second orgasm was quickly building inside of her. Marte spread her legs slightly apart, hoping to decrease some of the pressure. It helped ever so slightly. Her toes curled inside of her shoes.

Focused on the rolling sensations between her legs, Marte was caught off guard when she felt each of her friends grab an arm and hold on tightly. She opened her eyes and saw that they were preparing to go through a series of rapids. She pushed the toes of her feet tight against a large center piece made of plastic, with handles filling the center of the innertube, for support.

While the innertube rocked back and forth on the small series of rapids, so did Marte's hips. She did her best to hold back her moans while her body was quickly building toward another orgasm. She was sure the girls could feel her trembling arms as they held on tight to her. Opening her eyes, she saw the boy staring at her chest once more. This time her restrained arms did not allow her to cover her long, pointy nipples.

After making it through the rapids, the innertube turned around another corner where a series of three waterfalls waited for them. Their were two waterfalls on the left side and one on the right. While she knew it was an unrealistic thought, Marte hoped the innertube would go right down the middle and miss all of the waterfalls. Instead, the innertube followed the flowing stream and headed for the first waterfall on the left. Thankfully, the other side of the innertube was heading right for it.

Just before reaching the waterfall, the innertube hit the wall and spun, putting Marte, Terra, and Cindy in direct path with the waterfall. All three of them leaned forward. The innertube drifted right under the waterfall, soaking the back of their heads and shirts. Marte could feel the water pouring down the back of her pants. The toy pressing harder against her clit while she leaned forward, causing her to moan as the water poured over her.

She leaned back after clearing the waterfall. The second waterfall on the opposite side of the river, drenched the rest of the people on the innertube. It brushed against the wall a second time causing it to rotate. As they headed for the final waterfall, it was positioned so that the other side would go behind the waterfall while Marte and her friends would stay on the outside. Though they did not get dumped on directly, the waterfall poured on their legs and sprayed in their faces.

Her legs were trembling as they pushed against the center of the innertube. "Oh my" she exclaimed, feeling another ball of energy building inside of her. She was worried she would have an orgasm right there on display to the rest of the riders. Her breathing was short and shaky. That is when the toy shut off. Marte's head leaned back. She sighed with relief. Cindy must have sensed that she was on the verge of another orgasm and saved her from embarrassment.

The innertube was pulled back onto a moving platform. Everyone quickly rushed off onto the wooden deck and headed for the exit. "Thank you," Marte said as she looked at Cindy. Cindy simply winked at her then smiled.

Less than thirty feet from the exit was the lazy river. Cindy grabbed her by the arm and pulled her toward the smaller innertubes. Her thoughts were so messed up that she wasn't sure all that was going on at the moment. She watched Terra grab a single person innertube while Cindy grabbed a two person innertube. Marte and Cindy climbed into the two person innertube and began floating down the river while Terra floated next to them, holding onto one of Marte's handles to stay close.

"Are you ready?" Cindy asked, looking at Terra.

"No, but do I have a choice?" Marte replied.

"Nope." Cindy said.

Marte laid back, letting her legs float in front of her as she lead the way down the lazy river. She heard Cindy giggle behind her as the vibrations hit her like a ton of bricks. She flailed her head back, closed her eyes, and straightened out her legs as she started moaning like a whiny puppy. Her clit was aching for salvation as the beak inside her vibrated stronger than she had felt it before. Feeling a sharp twinge on the top of her body, she looked down and saw Terra pinching her nipple. A sharp sensation of joy shot from her nipple straight down to her vagina.

Her moans were growing louder. She didn't care if anyone else around her heard her moans. She was enjoying this too much. Terra leaned in and began kissing her. She moaned deep into Terra's mouth as the sensations began to overtake her body. The two person innertube began to shake along with her trembling body as her legs flailed around in the water. She felt something pressing down on the toy between her legs, intensifying the sensations even more.

The orgasm hit her like an explosion, reverberating throughout her body. She pushed Terra's mouth away and gasp for air as whines released from her mouth. Her body shook before her body began coming down from the orgasm. Expecting the toy to stop, Marte was shocked when the vibrations shifted.

This time, the vibrations were centered squarely around her clit. The vibrations rolled in a small circle around her clit. Her hips bucked as her legs straightened out again. She could feel a third orgasm piggy backing off the second. The sensations seemed to grow stronger and stronger as they circled her clit faster and faster. She could hear herself panting for air like a dog.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers