Marte's Challenge No. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

Her body was beginning to sink inside the innertube until only her armpits were holding her afloat. Just before the next orgasm hit her, the toy shut off. Marte's body spiked up. She wanted to know what in the hell was going on. Before she was able to turn and holler at Cindy, the sensations returned. Her body jumped in response to the overwhelming sensations between her legs.

She heard Terra say, "You had better hurry. We are heading toward the last leg of the river."

The targeted sensations manipulated her hard, throbbing clit almost to the point that she could no handle it. She was very sensitive down there. The ball of energy focused on her clit grew quickly. Her head thrashed back; her body locked up. She felt a hand on her shoulder as her entire body shook one more time.

Various colors flashed across the back of her eyelids as her body noticed the bobbing waves of the water below her. Her clit twinged; she felt her clasping inner walls release. She knew she was going to be very sensitive for the rest of the day. The sensations grew softer until they faded away completely. She gasp for air, panting heavily as they approached the entrance of the lazy river.

Unable to move at this point, they continued for a second trip around the river. This time, Marte floated like she was unconscious, enjoying the cool water on her body and a light breeze on her face. She sunk down under the water while holding onto the innertube, letting the endless gallons of water take her away. The water felt refreshing.

Finally coming up for air, Marte heard Terra say, "That was hot as hell!"

Cindy leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. After a third trip around the lazy river, the ladies headed back to their locker, gathered their belongings, then made their way to the changing room. Marte removed the toy from between her legs and changed into a dry pair of panties, loose basketball shorts and an over-sized t-shirt. She lay down on the wooden bench, exhausted, as she watched her lover change.

She focused on Terra's toned stomach muscles as Terra pulled a dry shirt over her full breasts. Marte envied the Terra's six pack abs. She wished she had them as well, but did not prefer to put in the extensive work required to have them. Instead, she was happy to have her flat stomach, though it had a little padding.

After the three of them were finished changing, they headed to a restaurant for dinner. Marte ate like she had not seen food for days. With a full belly, she climbed into the back of Cindy's SUV and laid down for a long nap. Somehow she survived another challenge, though she dreaded them. Now, it was time to get some rest.

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers