Martha

Story Info
My summer job on her farm.
4.2k words
4.59
32.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
187 Followers

Martha

I was home for the summer after four years of college and getting ready to start real work on getting to be a veterinarian. It was a lifetime dream and now it looked like it was going to come true. My grades over the past four years had been very good to excellent and the vet school indicated that they were pleased to accept my application. They had even offered a scholarship that would cover the classes and books. I needed money for room and board. Oh yes, a little spending cash would be good also.

My folks are dairy farmers and have a very smooth operation. The business is large enough that they employee a man year round and a part time guy during some seasons. It takes a lot of work to provide care for a large herd. I expected to be put to work that summer on their farm. So I was real surprised when my dad suggested I talk with the widow Wilson. He explained that the guy that she had working summers on maintenance had joined the army and so she needed one more person. She was a grain farmer so a lot of the work took place in the summer and she wanted someone that understood how to repair all kinds of stuff. Over the years I had been taught by a professional, my dad could fix almost anything.

It sounded great to me so I called her and asked if I could talk to her about working for her this summer. Over the phone I explained that I was only available for summer work and that vet school was my passion. She sounded like that was a good idea and we set up a time for me to see her the next day.

The interview went great. Mrs. Wilson offered me the job on several conditions. One I had to call her Martha, this was an operation that did not run on formalities. The other condition was that along with a great salary I would get room and board. The job required more than forty hours a week and she didn't want me driving back and forth after working myself to a frazzle. It took me about ten seconds to agree. A hand shake, she had work toughed hands, sealed the deal. I was to start the next morning. She might have wanted me to start right then but I had to go home and get my stuff.

The next morning I showed up as the sun was just peeking over the horizon. "I think you're going to be just what I need. You are a man that's an early riser and ready to go to work. Before we start its breakfast time and then a tour of the place so you can find your way around." I told her that I had already had ham and eggs before I left home. So she insisted I have a cup of coffee before the tour. My bedroom was on the bottom floor of the big house. She told me that there was no need to see the upstairs. Everything I needed was downstairs. Without saying it, she was telling that was her domain and I was not to be up there. She told me I had kitchen privileges and whenever I needed or wanted some chow to help myself. If I had some foods that I really liked to let her know and she would see about getting it.

After dropping of my stuff in my room it was time for the outside tour. A hot tub out back was there to be used. There even was a shower by the hot tub. Just a concrete slab with a shower head mounted on a pole with a plastic curtain surrounding the whole thing. The barn, the machine shed, and several other buildings were on the tour. As we walked and talked Martha pointed out some things that were on the fix it list. By the time we had covered everything it was close to noon. During the tour her full time man had showed up and Martha introduced me to Hank.

Over lunch the conversation was all about the farm. Hank was a nice guy, old, grizzled, but very knowledgeable. If he would bother to shave more than once a week and bath regularly he might have been a handsome man. After lunch Hank left to do whatever. With a smile Martha told me that Hank had been here forever. Nothing would change him, so you had to take him as he was. And she expected he would still be here until he passed on.

I'm an early riser, so I would be up before the sun every morning. But I never beat Martha. Maybe she didn't sleep? After my morning pee, shower and shave I would head for the kitchen. There she would be, sometimes dressed for the day's work and sometimes still in pajamas. The coffee would be ready. Still I had to make my own breakfast, oatmeal or eggs. Whatever pleased me but I had to do it myself. I don't think she ate breakfast and that may explain her slim figure, that and hard work every day. Lunch and dinner, Martha would make and she was an excellent cook. Hank's big belly would prove it.

Because it was hot most days I would be covered in sweat by noon. So I would stop at the outdoor shower for a quick rinse before lunch. At dinner it was a repeat. Not thinking I would wrap up in a towel and head for my room to get fresh clothes after my shower. I had been working so hard every day that sex had never entered my mind for the past week. So when Martha asked me, as I passed through the kitchen as she cooked dinner,

"What are you going to do if the towel falls off?" I could only look at her and I could feel my face turned hot as I ran for my room. I heard her laughter before the door was closed. After dinner and Hank had gone home she apologized for embarrassing me. "I'm sorry Willy that was uncalled for. But all I could think of as you went by was what if little Willie should suddenly appear?"

Suddenly I was thinking about sex. I wasn't a virgin, my girlfriend at college had seen to that. That night I masturbated for the first time in a week. The next day when I went in to my room at lunch I saw that Martha had stripped the bed so she could wash the sheets. And the towel I had used to clean up the mess from last night was still lying on the floor with an obvious spot showing.

It took a lot of courage to come out when she called that lunch was ready. As we sat down she gave me a look that I had never seen before. "I thought it was time to wash the sheets. I hope you don't mind. I'll get to the towels and other stuff this afternoon." Busted...she knew what I had done and she was telling me she knew it. I could only eat my meal in silence and get out of the house as quickly as I could.

That night after Hank had left I excused myself to head to my room. Before I could get up Martha put her hand on my arm, "Willy, I know that young men have things they have to do. It's alright that you do them. It's a natural thing. Please don't feel that you have to hide it. I'm not saying it is something to do out in public but in the privacy of your room is the proper place. I understand and it's okay." As I got up from the table she added, "And if it's any help, I feel the same urges some times."

That night it took a long time to fall asleep. Martha did it, kept going through my head in an endless loop. I began to think of her as a woman. And now that it entered my mind a very attractive woman. Martha was tall, slim, nice eyes, a generous smile, easy to talk to and intelligent. It was hard to know her figure because the clothes she wore were designed for work not glamour, far from glamour. Damn it, I didn't need to think that way. I worked here. I didn't want to lose this job. I was enjoying myself.

The next morning it was a bit strained at breakfast. After a quick bowl of cold cereal I was out the door. I grabbed a clean shirt and jeans before leaving and left them by the outdoor shower that morning. I didn't need to parade in a towel any more.

Except during planting or harvesting Hank did not work weekends. On Saturday and Sunday all I had to do was feed the two horses and the chickens. She had a bunch of chickens. She warned me come late summer we would be butchering them. So week ends were a time to relax a little. The first Saturday afternoon I drove to town feeling rich after getting paid and stocked up on chips and cokes. Then I relaxed in the recliner after lunch, snacked and watched sports. To my surprise Martha joined me. Stole some of my snacks and drank a beer or two.

"Did you do sports?" she asked me. So I told her about my swimming in high school. I did some early in college but soon found out I wasn't in the same glass as the other team members. Like swimming I was a good miler in high school but failed at the college level. So all I did was swim and run for fun when time permitted. "I thought you might be a runner looking at your body." She had been looking at my body? Was that good or should I be worried. I mean she was old enough to be my mother, wasn't she?

The second Sunday after lunch Martha announced she was going to spend some time in the hot tub. "Care to join me? I don't turn on the heater this time of the year so it's more a cool tub. It feels great, better than the air conditioning. I guarantee it." When I told her I didn't bring my swim trunks she told me, with a gleam in her eye, "Oh that's a shame. I was hoping to see you in your speedo." So I told her speedos were old school. Now everyone wore a high tech suit, it was just baggy trunks for causal swimming. "Well it's okay with me if you just wear your boxers. They'll cover you up enough." I told her maybe, but I had something to do first.

I didn't understand it but I was feeling really in need of some relief. Maybe thinking about Martha in a swim suit, would it be a bikini? Could I see more of her? It only took me about five minutes to take care of the something else. When the swelling had gone down and I was presentable I put on a clean pair of boxers, grabbed towel and headed for the cool tub. I was hoping for a string bikini but got a two piece suit that covered a lot of her body. It did show she had a smooth stomach, little tits, and strong looking arms and legs, but who was looking?

All the exposed parts were tanned, which I could not understand. Outside she wore a big brimmed hat and long sleeved shirts. Later I found out that after lunch and Hank and I went to work she would go up to her deck and sunbath in the nude for an hour. I wish I had known that earlier. I think from the hayloft I might have been able to see her, naked.

We sat there for over an hour relaxing. Martha had another beer. She offered me one but I don't like the taste so declined. After finishing off her beer she stood up and climbed out. As she headed inside she looked back, "Don't pee in the water. Hear me?" I told her, "Yes ma'am no peeing in the hot, excuse me, cool tub." I could see her holding back laughter as she stepped inside the house. She didn't say anything about masturbation. So I did it, the second time in one day. After that I felt guilty. If Martha ever found out what I did, oh boy would I be in trouble.

When the third Sunday rolled around things began to change. Martha was wearing a nightgown as she was putting on the coffee. I had beaten her to the kitchen this morning. The first time that had ever happened. It wasn't very revealing; I mean I couldn't see anything that was out of place. But in my head I could picture her naked under there. Small tits, smooth stomach, all very tan. She was even offering to cook my breakfast. That was a first. When she bent over to drop a couple of eggs on my plate I could see down her nightgown. I suddenly felt the need to get back to my room and release the pressure that was building up. Those little tits I had pictured in my mind had the pinkest nipples in the world. I was sure of it. I mean I had seen a few in real life and tons of them on the internet.

As Martha turned back to the stove she asked, "Are you okay this morning Willy? You don't look real good. If you're not up to snuff I'll take care of the chickens and horses this morning. You go back to bed." I assured her I was okay and finished eating and headed out for the morning chores. I took care of the chickens first and in the barn gave the horses their share of oats. Then after dropping my pants and shorts I sat down in an empty stall on a bale of hay. I was so hard it was beyond believable. I had only stroked myself a few times when I heard a foot step and it was right outside the stall I was in. Why didn't I hear it before? It was too late I was trying to stand and pull my clothes up and things were tangled up and Martha was standing there looking at me. Hard as a rock with my pants up to my knees and trying to turn around so she couldn't see in that condition. As I was falling down I could see her turn and head out of the barn. "Oh Willy...I'm so sorry."

I stayed out for the rest of the morning. When she called out that lunch was ready I didn't know if I should show up or just stay here and starve. After calling another time I heard the door slam shut and thought she was going to eat alone today. I was wrong; she was standing in front of me again. Thank goodness I was dressed. "Willy I want you to get your ass up and into the house. Lunch is waiting and I expect you to eat it. Food is too expensive to waste it just because you're embarrassed. I've seen men jerk off before. You're not the first. So stop acting like a schoolboy. Come on. It is lunch time." I let her walk ahead of me back to the house. She looked back over her shoulder, grinned and said, "Little Willie isn't so little is he? I'm impressed."

Lunch was awkward but I got through it and at the first chance I headed back outside. After a bit I kind of forgot what had happened. When Martha found me and said it was dinner time I had to follow her back to the house. I took a quick shower outside, put on a clean t-shirt and shorts. Dinner passed as normal, we ate in silence as normal. I helped with the dishes and then we watched TV for a while before I stood to head to bed. "Willy...I'm sorry I walked in on you this morning. Maybe we should have a warning sign. Like they have on the beach like when a hurricane is coming or something. Maybe if you need some private time you could hang your boxers on the barn door. You know...it would be a signal. Willy is in there taking care of business." And she started to laugh. "Oh for goodness sake I'm so terrible. Making jokes, it just isn't right it is?" I just left the room but as I got undressed I was hard again. As I jerked off that night I could picture Martha in her swim suit and then without her swimsuit.

Monday morning breakfast was a mostly normal and Martha asked if I was going to work on a fence that needed attention today. She offered to help and I told her there was one section that could use four hands. She promised to be down as soon as she took care of a couple of things. It was late before she showed up. In less than an hour we had taken care of the section where I needed help and she left telling me to give her thirty minutes or so and lunch would be ready. It only took me ten minutes to finish up the fence and I headed back to the house.

I don't know what I was thinking or were my head was but as I turned the corner to the shower there was Martha coming out of the plastic enclosure. She was reaching for her towel when we saw each other. And we both froze for a moment. I came to my senses first and backed up around the corner. When I heard the door close I knew it was safe and I could take my shower. A cold shower, I needed a cold shower.

As I was eating lunch I heard Martha walk out of the kitchen and then back in a minute later. "Willy...will you look at me." As I did she was standing there naked. "Now you see me more than I saw of you. Well I did see your penis. I can't bring myself to expose myself that much but you can at least see what is visible. Go ahead and look. I'm not much but I am a woman, a naked woman. Okay... now we're even. I saw you in all your glory and you saw me. Can we try and forget these events?" I could only nod yes and kept looking at my plate and my sandwich" Then she turned back out of the kitchen and in a minute was back fully dressed. "Are we even now?" I looked her in the eyes and said yes we are even.

That night as I took my self in my hand I could picture her small tits, her smooth stomach and the patch of hair that hide what was her treasure. Oh yes and that firm ass as she walked out after giving me the show. It may have been one of the best orgasms of my life.

Things changed, rapidly. I went back to wearing only a towel after my outdoor showers. Sometimes Martha was wearing a nightgown in the morning at breakfast. And she would make suggestive comments. "You're a real hunk, do you know that." "It's too bad you're just a kid." "I think some young lady is dreaming about you." "Did you leave a trail of broken hearts at school?"

Then it happened. It was late on a Sunday afternoon. I decided to take a little time in the cool tub. As I lay relaxing my mind went to Martha as it did way too often. Before I realized what I was doing my swim trunks, yes I had went home and got them, where floating next to me and I was slowly stroking my cock. "I guess I never told you no male juice in the tub did I?" I opened my eyes and Martha is standing there watching me jerk off. Busted...oh shit... and before I could do anything, "That is one fine cock you have Willy. Can I play with it?"

I could only watch in wonder as she pulled her t-shirt up over her head, reach back and undo her bra and drop it on the ground. In took less than ten seconds and her jeans and panties were gone. As she climbed up and into the tub I was able to stare at the junction of her legs and body. Only a thin coating of hair covered her pubes. She stood in the tub, right in front of me letting me look all I wanted. "Do you like it? My husband said if I kept it short he wouldn't get so many hairs in his mouth. And after he passed I just kept it that way, in his memory I guess. Want to test it out and tell me what you think?"

As I nodded yes, Martha moved closer and closer. Before I knew it her pussy was right in front of my face. My inexperience caused me to start all wrong. But she was real gentle as she guided me to what she liked and wanted. When she stiffened and cried out I felt like a hero. I gave her an orgasm, a real good one from the sound of it. "Come on, let's get out of here and go upstairs." I didn't need a second invitation.

It was a trip to all my fantasies. Martha sucked me to a mind blowing orgasm. It only took a few moments before I was exploding in her mouth. She swallowed it. The tension had me on a trigger edge and her lips and tongue brought me to a boil just like that.

I played with those little tits and licked and sucked on them, gently like she insisted. She used her hands on me, my cock and my balls were treated with soft touches. And then I was hard again.

We fucked. I mean we really went at it. In college my girlfriend would only do it in one position. Martha had no problems with doing it a lot of different ways. She had me fucking her all over the bed in all kinds of ways. I think she liked what she called cowgirl best because we did it that way the most. I really liked it that way. I could look in her eyes, play with her tits and when she told me what she really wanted, massage her clit with my thumb until she had another orgasm.

We spent the rest of the day in her bed. Touching, kissing body parts, licking and sucking. Martha could do things with her mouth and lips and tongue that I couldn't believe. Oh yes...we also fucked some more, did we ever. I did her and she did me. I don't know how many times Martha went over the edge, it was a bunch of times because at one point she told me that the last one was number five and she came at least several more times. I only know that I came four times that day.

We must have fallen asleep at some point. The next thing I was aware of was Martha shaking me. "Damn it Willy, wake up. I just heard Hank drive off with the tractor. Willy, get up. Oh I'm so fucked. What is he going to think? He's going to wonder where is Willy this morning, why isn't he out doing chores? And he's going to wonder wherein the hell I am?"

Martha was sitting up and the only thing I could see was her tits. So I reached up and pulled her down so I could kiss one of her nipples. "What are you doing? Stop it. We have to get up." She tried to pull back but I wouldn't let her. I sucked on that pretty nipple and she gave out a long deep sigh. "Okay Willy, one quick one. Then we get to work Okay?" Well it wasn't quick and it was two times but we did get breakfast and some work done that day. Hank never asked where everyone was that morning. He did look at me a bit funny one time. He never said a word though.

tailtales
tailtales
187 Followers
12