Martha James and the Vicar's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both lay back on the settee for a few minutes without saying anything. She stood up and reached down and picked her panties up from the carpet and pulled them up directly in front of me. There was no embarrassment for either of us.

She put her coat on and kissed me goodnight on the forehead saying she would see me in the shop the following day. I walked her through the hallway and she mentioned that it was about time she made a donation to the Vicars Fund. She said she would give me her cheque tomorrow.

My mind was working overtime and I suggested "Why don't you come over one evening Martha and you can give it to the Vicar personally?"

I had deliberately used the term Vicar rather than my husband. It wasn't lost on Martha. She shook her head saying "No, I don't think that would work too well, Candace."

I chuckled "I think the Vicar would love to see Mrs James on a quiet evening in the Vicarage and if you gave the cheque he would start off being very grateful, Martha."

As she pondered I added "And the Vicar's wife would be very grateful as well Mrs James."

She smiled and kissed me on the forehead whispering "We will discuss it in the morning, Mrs Stevens."

12