Martha Joins the Group Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha suggested they all have lunch. Herb and Peter fixed Bloody Mary's and Screwdrivers while Martha and Velma fixed sandwiches and iced tea.

Velma said to Martha. "The tea will really make them want to pee. At least it does me when I drink it. Mac loves it when I have a couple of glasses at lunchtime and am wearing panties. He knows I'll need to pee in five minutes or so and he has me piss my panties. Of course, it runs down my thighs and legs soaking my nylons too."

"Oh my Bob used to want me to do that too. I'd need to pee and he'd tell me to just go ahead and pee. I'd soak the crotch so badly I'd have to end up taking them off. He loved it." Martha replied. "He never wanted me to wipe my pussy after I peed either. Just leave it wet and let the crotch of my briefs suck it up. Jim enjoys watching me piss too."

Peter asked Becky where the nearest toilet was and Becky told him she would take him there. Becky took him by the hand and led him down the hallway to the bathroom. She pulled him inside and said "This is one of her toilets we use. If you need to pee, I'm going to watch you. I'm fascinated about your cock and want to watch you piss, I might even suck it after you finish pissing. Maybe I should squeeze the tip of your foreskin than let the pee blast out when your foreskin is nice and full."

"Margie does that once in awhile," Peter replied. "But this time just let me piss, then you can play with it and suck it if you want to."

"I want you to piss in the sink." Becky told Peter. "Then I can really watch it as your pee slides out the tip."

So Peter stood against the lavatory with his small prick draped over the top of it and proceeded to begin peeing. His pee simply flowed out nice and slick in a nice stream. Becky gently lifted his prick as he continued pissing and said. "I think I want to suck your prick when you finish. I like the looks of your foreskin and I want to see this mushroom head on your cock."

Peter finished pissing and backed away from the lavatory. Becky slowly peeled his anteater back over the head of his cock and gasped.

"What a fucking head you have on your cock Peter. It is huge and I must suck it right now. Blow your nuts off in my mouth if you want to because I'm going to give you a fantastic blowjob." With that Becky took his entire prick in her mouth and began sucking on it. She then backed off until she was only sucking on the head of it and playing with his nuts.

About thirty seconds later Peter told her to stick it all back in her mouth so he could blow his nuts off in her mouth. She did and he unloaded a huge load of warm semen in her mouth. Becky swallowed it all and then began sucking his cock some more.

When Becky had enough of Peter's cock, she asked him if he would like to lick her cunt and suck her clit. Peter told her that he would. so Becky stood up in front of Peter's face, spread her hairy cunt lips open and told him to lick and suck away.

Peter licked her cunt for about a minute then found her prominent clit and latched onto it. He sucked it for a minute, then felt something warm and wet on his chin.

"Oh Peter." Becky said. "I'm so sorry, but I couldn't hold it anymore so I dribbled a little pee on your chin. If you like it, I can dibble some more or you can put your mouth over my pee hole and I'll give you a drink."

Peter immediately moved his mouth to Becky's pee hole and said "Let it flow darling. I love drinking warm pee from the source."

Becky quickly began peeing in Peter's mouth and he swallowed as much as he could until it began flowing down his chin. He tapped Becky on her knee and pulled away, but not before she could stop. So Peter got a little wet on his chest too.

"I'm sorry Peter." she said. "I didn't mean to piss all over you. Let me get a towel and dry you off a bit, then we must get back to the group."

To be continued with Part 2

12