Martha Joins the Group Pt. 03

Story Info
A HUCOW story.
3.9k words
4
5.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

As you may remember, we are at Martha's home and have just finished letting Margie and Peter join us.

We had just finished lunch and Becky had taken Peter to pee. She had given him a drink of her pee then was giving him a blow job. She wasn't sure she could get her mouth around his prick, but she was going to try.. She pushed his long foreskin back over the head of his cock and took the mushroom shaped head of it in her mouth, fondling his nuts as she did so. Peter's cock began to get pretty erect and he was enjoying Becky sucking on it.

Meanwhile the milking stanchion was all set up and Margie was going to get her immense teats milked with Herb probably fucking her from behind and Jim getting his cock sucked while Martha was going to get underneath Margie and let her piss in her mouth. I was going to suck Velma's clit and make her climax a few times. Mac focused on Emmy Lou and sucking her engorged clit. I also thought she might need her teats nursed too, but I'm sure daddy would take care of that.

Daddy fastened Margie's nipples to the milking machine and turned it on. She gave a little start as it began milking her nipples, but then she settled in to the routine of the suction cups going back and forth on her nipples. Herb got behind Margie and spread her cunt lips open so he could stick his cock in her hairy cunt while Jim was waiting for her mouth to envelope his foreskin. Martha got underneath her and watched as Herb shoved his cock in and out of Margie's cunt. Suddenly pee began dribbling out of Margie's pee hole right into Martha's mouth. Martha captured as much of it as she could before it dribbled out the sides of her mouth.

Meanwhile, I looked to Velma and said "I want to fuck you so do we do it here or in a bedroom?".

"Let's watch a few minutes and see what happens with Margie and Herb, Jim, and Martha. I want to see who blows their nuts off first and how Martha is going to take all of Margie's piss." Velma replied.

Margie let Jim's cock fall from her mouth and she got the most contented look on her face. She smiled as an orgasm hit her then told Jim to stick his motherfucking cock back in her mouth. He did and she began sucking it again. Meanwhile Herb was fucking her cunt shoving his cock in then drawing it out of her cunt. About this time the pee began dribbling out of Margie's urethra and into Martha's mouth.

"I've seen enough for right now." daddy told Emmy Lou. "Let's find a bedroom so you can fuck my cock. I want to eat then fuck your hairy pussy and perhaps pee in your mouth a little bit."

They left leaving only Velma and me to watch Margie being milked. Velma told me she wanted to suck my cock so I told her to sit on the edge of the sofa and I would stand in front of her and she could suck it to her hearts content. So she sat on the sofa and I was in front of her. She took my semi erect prick and wanked it a few times bit exposing the red head of it. She quickly enveloped the head it in her mouth and began using her tongue to play with it. That felt great and I got an enormous erection immediately. Velma simply took more of my cock in her mouth and continued sucking my cock.

"You're a great cocksucker. Your mouth on my cock feels great. Almost as good as fucking your hairy pussy and blasting my warm sperm filled semen inside your cunt." I told her. She just kept her eyes closed and sucked with more enthusiasm until I could restrain myself no longer and erupted inside her mouth giving her three or four ropes of pollen, then letting it dribble out onto her tongue..

"That was wonderful." she said. "Your pollen was so warm and creamy, as well as tasting good. I just love sucking your cock when your father is away on a trip. I like having your cock fucking me too." she said.

About that time we heard a moan from Margie and looked to see what was going on. She appeared to be in the throes of an orgasm and as we watched, Herb's cock came spilling out of her cunt still dripping semen out the tip of it. As it tumbled out and fell between his legs, Martha moved up and got her mouth around it and began sucking on it, cleaning it off for him.

"Velma began telling me again about her first few dates with my father. She was a virgin when they began dating. She had several sexual experiences with a couple of her female friends, but never with a man." I said.

"What did you do the first few dates?" I asked.

"We went to dinner then went dancing. A few drinks then home. I lived in an upstairs apartment so I had to be careful and not have too much to drink so I didn't fall up or down the stairs. So your father came up with me and he was behind me.

I asked him why he liked being behind me and he told me so he could look up my skirt and see my stocking tops. That caught me off guard. So before our next date I told him to bring an overnight case in the event it got late and he needed to spend the night at my place. I put on a sexy black six strap garter belt and a pair of dark Manhattan heel stockings. No panties. When we left for dinner, I pulled the hem of my skirt up way over my knees so my stocking tops were showing. I was feeling a little horny that evening. He could hardly keep his eyes on the road." Velma said.

What happened next?" I asked.

"We had dinner then danced for awhile. His hand was a little lower on my back then usual, so I knew he was trying to determine if I was wearing a girdle or a garter belt. I suggested we leave and head home. He agreed so we left the dance and went to the parking lot. We got to the car and I told him I needed to pee. He told me to go back and use the restroom in the dance hall. I told him I needed to go right now. So I pulled my dress up to my waist, squatted along side the car, and pissed. I thought he was going to shoot a load of semen right in his pants. I didn't have any tissues with me, so I just left my hairy cunt all wet. Your father had a towel which he spread on my side of the seat so I wouldn't get the seat wet when I sat on it I could see from the front of his pants he had an enormous hard on. I got in the car, showing him my hairy pussy as I did so. I left my dress pulled up to my waist so he could see my pussy. He drove to my apartment and I told him to get his overnight case and come upstairs with me."

"Then what happened?" I inquired.

"When we got inside I told him to take his clothes of so I could see his cock. He couldn't get them off fast enough. He stood in front of me with a raging hard on but with the head of his cock still covered by his foreskin. He wanted to know if I wanted to play with his cock. I informed him I did and asked him if he had washed it recently. He told me he had washed it just before he came to get me. and hadn't peed since then."

"So then what happened?" I asked Velma.

"He told me he wanted to eat my pussy while I sucked his cock. I told him it was still wet with pee and he just said that didn't make any difference. So we went into my bedroom, got on the bed, and got into a sixty nine position. He spread my cunt lips wide open and the next thing I knew he was sucking my clit and playing with my pee hole with his tongue."

"What did you do with his cock which was right at your mouth?" I asked.

"I played with it for a minute then decided I was going to suck on his foreskin. Suddenly he was sucking my pee hole and I couldn't help myself so I peed in his mouth a little bit. He stopped sucking it and told me I was a fucking whore and needed to be fucked later."

Suddenly we heard Margie moaning so we looked to see what was going on. Jim had apparently just shot his load of semen into Margie's mouth and she was enjoying it. Once he was finished shooting his semen, she grabbed back onto his cock and continued sucking it. Suddenly Martha was screaming about being pissed on. It seemed as though Margie had begun pissing when Jim blasted off in her mouth and was drenching Martha. Herb decided he wanted Margie to suck his cock too, so he moved around in front of her and told her to take it in her mouth.

Velma turned back to me, fondled my prick, and continued with her story of she and my father.

"There I was sitting on the bed in my bra, garter belt, stockings and two inch pumps. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra so my teats were showing. You can see they are not very large but he loves to suck my nipples. So I took his erect cock with his foreskin still covering the head of it and popped it back into my mouth and begin sucking on it again. He took hold of it and pulled the foreskin back over the helmet and now I'm sucking on the head of it. I do that for two or three minutes and he tells me to lie down so he can fuck me with it. I let him know he didn't need to wear a rubber because I was three or four days away from my period. He told me to spread my hairy cunt lips open and to guide his cock into my cunt. I didn't know what to expect, but I quickly found myself in ecstasy and enjoying the full length of it fucking me. He had me coming, not once or twice, but three or four times. It felt so good. Suddenly I felt his cock getting bigger then felt some warm creamy substance filling my cunt. Your father had erupted inside my cunt and I was in Heaven. I came about three or four more times. When he pulled his cock out of me I told him to to to my dresser and get a pair of black briefs so I could slip them on and not leak all over the sheets." Velma continued.

"The what happened?" I asked.

"We snuggled up to each other and slept for a few hours. I needed to piss, so I woke him up and asked him if he wanted to watch me piss. He got out of bed and we went to the bathroom. I sat down and he stood in front of me and told me to suck his cock some more. I began pissing and took his flaccid cock in my mouth and sucked it again. He got an erection within fifteen seconds. When I finished peeing he told me to not wipe my cunt because he needed to fuck me again. So I picked up my soaking wet panties. We headed back to bed and he fucked me again and filled my cunt up with some more semen." she said. "I slipped my wet panties back on and I could feel his semen running out of my cunt again into the gusset. I knew they would be a sticky mess in the morning. When we got up about eight o'clock he had another raging hard on and mounted me a third time. He flooded my cunt again so it was really saturated. When he was finished he asked me how I liked his cock. I told him I liked it just fine, but not three times every night."

"What did he say to that?" I asked. "Before she could answer Martha told Margie she was not only a fucking Hucow, but a big piss whore as well. When we looked at Martha she was soaking wet from Margie peeing all over her after Herb and Jim had fucked her."

"I'll tell you the rest a little later." Velma said. "We need to help Martha get dried off and change some clothing like her garter belt and stockings. You get a towel and wipe up the floor. Herb, turn off the milking machine and help Margie get cleaned off a bit. Jim, you just stay right here. Margie may want you to nurse her teats for a few minutes. Martha and I are going to clean her up and get some clean clothes on."

"Velma took Martha to her bedroom, got a washcloth and towel and cleaned her chest and stomach area where Margie had pissed on her. She peeled her wet stockings down her legs and removed them then unhooked her garter belt and took it off. I asked her if she needed to pee and she told me she did. So we went to the toilet in her bedroom. She sat down and spread her hairy legs apart and proceeded to piss. I could hear the hissing sound as she began then the stream flowing into the toilet bowl. When she finished she stood up without wiping her pussy and asked me if I would like to eat her cunt." Velma said. "She caught me a little off guard, but I told her I would like that. very much. I asked her if she wanted to do a sixty nine, but she just wanted me to eat her pussy. So I got between her legs, parted her hairy cunt lips, and stuck my tongue inside her vagina. She went ga ga when I did that then asked me to suck her clit so she could have two or three orgasms. I found it, rather large it was, and began sucking gently on it. She humped and bucked on the mattress until I thought she was going to buck me off the bed. She finally told me to let loose of her clit and get off from between her legs."

"So what happened then?" I asked.

"She told me she was ready to get dressed again and rejoin the party. She told me she was having a great time and enjoyed licking Margie's pee hole while Herb was fucking Margie. She told me to go to her dresser and get a clean black garter belt and some off black full fashioned stockings to put on. I helped her get dressed and was amazed at the vast amount of hair she had on her belly and cunt as well as under her arms and on her legs. It was like your father had told her to not shave anymore just like he told me not to."

"So did you go back to join the others right way?" I asked.

" In a couple of minutes because she told me that Emmy Lou's stockings were always grey with dark seams and heels. Martha said she liked dark brown or off black with dark heels and seams. That way her dark leg hair didn't show as much. I asked her if Mac had told her to stop shaving her pits and legs anymore but Martha told me she had stopped long before that. She lived on a farm and never felt the need to shave her legs or pits, so she just let the hair grow. Then we headed back to see everyone else and find out how Margie had enjoyed having her teats milked."

"What was going on when you returned?" I asked.

"Your father was still fawning over Emmy Lou, who had slipped on a pair of very sheer black briefs. I presumed she had put them on so the semen your father had given her wouldn't leak all over the furniture when she sat down. They were so sheer you could see all of her grey cunt hair with some of it even extending outside the legs of the briefs. I asked my husband if she had been a good fuck. He told me she was, but not as good as me." Velma said.

"Smart man. No man in his right mind is ever going to tell his wife that someone else is a better fuck than she is." I replied.

"Well Herb always tells me I have a great cunt and it's even better when it's wet." Emmy Lou replied. "I like it when he spreads my cunt flaps open and sticks his tongue inside my vagina. That really sets me off. Sometimes I dribble a little pee on his face when he is doing that. Then he gets like a raging bull and has to fuck me again."

Does he stick his tongue in your vagina very far?" I asked.

"I don't know how far in he gets it but it feels like he is clear to my cervix." she replied.

"Do you know what brand of stockings Velma wears?" Emmy Lou asked.

"When I see them it's always Hanes with the green tops." I replied. "She usually get three or six pair at Christmas and has to show them off. They are most often beige colored but she she has a few pairs that are darker and have a Manhattan heel pattern to them. Daddy buys all of them for her."

"I would love it if Herb bought my stockings for me. He will go shopping with me but won't go into the lingerie department of the store. I guess he thinks men aren't supposed to see what we women wear under our dresses." she replied.

"Perhaps I can persuade him to go with me to the place in Princeton where daddy buys all of Velma's lingerie. I'll just tell him it will just be the two of us. Joanne will take him by the hand, so to speak, and show him her inventory." I told her. "She might even have Marie, the little whore that works for her, give Herb a nice blowjob while we are there."

"Oh that would be perfect John." Emmy Lou replied. "I'm sure he would go if you asked him."

"I'll do that later today." I told her. "Maybe I'll see if I can find a few pairs of stockings for Martha while we are there."

Oh she would like that." Emmy Lou said. "She really likes you and wants you to fuck her frequently, like two or three times a week. She may want you to do more than that, but I know she wants you to fuck her."

"I think I could do that to Martha. She knows I like it when she wears stockings and a garter belt. Maybe I can find something different at Joanne's that I think she would like. Perhaps some Suspants or a pair of Manhattan heel stockings." I told her.

"Oh. I think she might like a pair or two of Suspants. She wouldn't need to wear a garter belt or girdle to keep her stockings up if she wore those. I know what they are and Herb loves it when I wear them." Emmy Lou replied. "Right now I think it's about time to think about dinner."

Apparently several others did too as everyone began heading for the living room and dining room.

Mac said it would be easier to order out and have it delivered. He would pick up the tab, as he frequently did. Everyone wrote what they wanted and he called the order in for delivery around six o'clock. It was cocktail time so Martha and I went to the kitchen to get the necessary ingredients out. On the way she had to take ahold of my cock and tell me she really liked it when I fucked her.

"I very much appreciate that." I told her. "It means my cock must be doing its job."

"Oh your cock is doing its job alright. It is so fat when you put it in my cunt you have me getting wet almost at once. I can feel your long foreskin as it goes back over the head of your cock. Then when you blast off inside me and fill me with your semen, it is like Heaven." Martha replied. With that she grabbed my face, pulled it to her, and kissed me on my mouth. Suddenly she was probing my lips with her tongue, so I opened my mouth and we tongue fucked for a couple of minutes.

"I need to suck your cock and right now." she said as she pulled away. She got on her knees and popped my cock in her mouth, foreskin and all. As she sucked my cock, I tweaked her long fat nipples very gently rolling them between my thumb and forefinger.. She stopped sucking my cock long enough to tell me to keep doing that. Then she pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock and began sucking it again. She must have sucked me about three minutes and I felt my orgasm coming. My one eyed trouser mouse erupted in her mouth giving her a large dose of baby batter. Martha just swallowed all of it then set about cleaning my cock off..

When she finished she stood up and my cock, still leaking semen, was right in front of her stocking tops. So I wiped my dribbling cock all over the tops of her stockings so they would have a stain on them when it dried.

"Oh you big prick." she said. "I just put these on before I rejoined the group. Now you've fucked them all up and I shall have to change again."

"You don't have to change them again. No one will notice them when my pollen dries. It will just leave a little trace." I told her.

"I'm afraid someone will notice and think I sucked your cock and made you erupt all over my stockings." she replied.

"Don't worry about it. You aren't the first women to ever had semen wiped across the welt of her stockings." I told her. "You should see them when I shoot my semen all over them. I did that to Sue when I was fucking her and I just blew my nuts all over her nylons then smeared it all over the welts and the legs. When it dried it left traces on her stockings. She must have liked it because she didn't say anything other than she wanted me to eat her pussy, which I did."

"Well you're still a big motherfucker and I enjoyed your cock." Martha replied. All the women in the group seem to enjoy your cock from what I hear. We do talk about you men and how good of a fuck you are."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers