All Comments on 'Martha My Dear'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ouch!! Bitten in the ass by 21st century technology.

Thanks, HDK, another great one.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid ending my gawd finish the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The Prius deserves better. Hope the daughter gets it after the divorce.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA6 months ago

What is there to bitch about in this one ? .Geez, it was a short story about a couple of dumb asses getting too cocky. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ouch! I’ll bet that was painful for someone. Thanks, HDK, very nice little short one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

4 Stars as it was a Prius . I have ridden in one Prius and that was enough for me . My next door neighbor gives his Prius rave reviews about the Gas Mileage . I have an Old Stang and an Old Camaro with a 396 that has been Balanced blue printed and bored . So it is basically a 427 on Steroids . It puts out north of 600 horsepower . The Mustang will be getting a gen 2 5 .0 engine .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

FTDS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ooh perfect short story. Brilliantly written and thoroughly enjoyable. With a great burn at the end. They fucked themselves literally lol. BardnotBard

CaptFlintCaptFlint3 months ago

BOOM! Welcome to the 21st Century. Nice work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ouch!! DAMN all that new-fangled digital fancy-dancy stuff anyway. It’s not good for anything but causing trouble. That and some pretty good stories on Literotica. Thanks, HDK, that was short, sweet, and straight to the point. And the point was the end of a marriage. Pretty sure. 5 stars. Thanks again, HDK.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Wouldn't happen.

First the phone has to be paired to the car and then the car can only be paired to one device at a time, but worst of all when the car and phone are paired and connected the car takes over the functionality of the phone, so you can neither use the phone to speak nor listen to calls with.

However, if she'd been on the call and was in range of the car and her phone automatically paired what would have happened is that the occupants of the car would have heard the callers side of the conversation, or as much of until the caller realised he was getting no response. While the wife would have thought she'd been disconnected, forcing her to examine the phone and realise what had happened.

All quite irrelevant as the hubby was in the car on a conference call, thus he was the one paired to the car and she was not, so it didn't happen

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquared26 days ago

Jeez, people, get a grip. It's a fucking satirical story, not a technical manual. Dipsticks.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...