Martha's Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
A guy worships his dominant ex-classmate’s feet.
5.1k words
4.39
9.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waifu244
waifu244
16 Followers

NOTICE FROM THE AUTHOR

This is the first part of the story "Martha's Boy", from the series "The Boy Who Liked Being Used". This is the second story after "Ex-Classmate And Her Boyfriend".

This story includes a longer non-erotic introduction and male-to-female foot worship elements.

All of the characters are over 18 and fictional in the story.

I'm open to suggestions in the comments and English is my second language.

STORY

It had been 3 weeks since I met Carolyn and Armand. In the meantime, I had noticed on my phone that Carolyn had texted me the week before, but her message had remained in the Notifications Tab. I might say I was ignoring them. In the meantime, I was relaxing by playing video games and watching TV shows and films. I was enjoying what I had been doing before my big idea. As I was slowly starting to work again that week, there was no time for other activities. I was slowly recovering from the so-called induced depression or life crisis which I had a month ago. At least I believed that to be the case deep down inside.

Spending all day working on the computer and going out in the evening to walk around the neighborhood where I live, that's how I spent all my working days. Time was moving forward and I was feeling better. So one evening I decided to take a walk along the riverside of the Daugava. It was quite warm and I was able to put on my gray fabric shorts and a plain white t-shirt. It was also not terribly hot outside, which you could feel during the last few days. I put on my trainers and went for my evening walk.

I immediately headed towards the river, passing through courtyards and not turning left or right, just straight ahead. The view was wonderful. The panorama of Riga truly made me feel instantly a lot better. I turned left so that I could go closer to the Vants Bridge. I walked past the Z-Towers, which were the iconic two tall towers where people who could afford a penthouse lived. Crossing over the beginning of the bridge, there were two more residential buildings - the twins, the so-called Philosopher's Residence with 22 floors. In my opinion, these houses seemed much more attractive. They were black with white elements and modern balconies with chairs and plants and a view of the city skyline. It would be really nice to wake up every day like that.

As I walked down by the bridge, I walked along the road right by these two houses. Walking quietly and listening to the sounds around me, I saw a girl with her dog. But immediately I realized that she seemed to have been seen from somewhere. After only a moment I realized that it was my former classmate Martha. I couldn't really tell now if this was a set-up, because I'm seeing my second ex-classmate in a month. Of course I was joking. While she was looking at her dog, which was a Yorkshire terrier by breed, I slowly approached her. At one point she looked in my direction, saw me and started waving her right hand and smiling. I would be lying if I said I didn't like her.

Martha was a similar height to me, I would even say we were the same height, about 178 centimeters. Martha had big gray-green eyes, which looked smaller because she wore Wayfarer-type glasses with a black frame. She had long dark brown hair, which she occasionally put in a ponytail. When I saw Martha, I immediately remembered what she used to look like and how obsessed I used to be over her. She seemed perfect to me. There were girls at school who were popular and who were considered very attractive, but to be honest I didn't find them as beautiful as others thought. I suppose I had a different taste.

As I walked towards Martha, I remembered how flawless her body was. She visited the gym several times a week and kept herself very fit. The thing I loved most was her legs. Martha's thighs were simply the finest I knew and her ass was second to none. The best part of all the girls I knew were her feet. They were spot on and I didn't know if she was aware of how elegant they were compared to her female peers. She wore size 38 footwear and it was usually sandals or flip-flops. You could tell straight away that she was taking care of her feet, because she went for a pedicure regularly and painted her nails in several colors. Perhaps my favorite color and style was the French-style pedicure. Martha had tender feet and slightly long toes. Her nails were always well-kept and cut to the perfect length. Her toes were always like sweets, which I wanted to taste at some point in my life.

While I was recalling how Martha's feet looked and it seemed that I had traveled to another dimension, Martha slowly approached me. I realized that I had to put all these thoughts aside for the moment, so that I didn't say anything unnecessary and to smile back.

"Wow, what kind of people we got here, hey!" - Martha joyfully shouted.

"Hey! Nice to see you. It's been years since we met, haha." - I laughed.

"How are you, what have you been up to? Doing something exciting?" - Martha persistently asked.

While I was quickly trying to figure out how to better explain what I was doing, I kept looking at Martha and admired her. She was wearing a white shirt and light blue denim shorts and her legs looked even fitter than a few years ago. I nearly lost the words to say, but I quickly recovered and explained that I worked for a company as a regular consultant.

"Well, if you like it, then go for it. I'm slowly working on sales here and I can say that it's going moderately well" - Martha said to me with a smile.

I listened to Martha and just enjoyed every moment of our conversation.

"Anyway, I live here, I recently moved in on my own, the view is stunning. If you want you can come and visit sometime. But if you can't, that's okay." - Martha looked at the Philosophers' Residence and proudly told me and insisted.

I was impressed. I didn't think she would live here, in such beautiful apartments, and all by herself. I couldn't decline such an offer.

"Oh, no, of course I can. Do you have the same number you used to have? We can chat later and see each other for sure. To remember the good old days, haha" - I was happy to answer her.

"Great! Yes, the same! Then I'll text you later on which days I'm free and we'll meet then." - Martha answered very happily.

We hugged and went our separate directions. It was such an unexpected meeting, but very pleasant. I felt wonderful and couldn't wait to meet her. So I walked another kilometer ahead and turned left. I was walking back and I also realized that I would be able to see what the Riga skyline looked like from the balcony. Every minute I could find more things to be excited about. So I got home and went to bed in a good mood. It was a great end to this day.

The week continued as usual. Work during the day, rest in the evening and so on for the next working days. The only extra thing was an exchange with Martha on Instagram, but nothing special. So one evening Martha texted me to say that tomorrow evening was completely free for her and she was waiting for me at her place. I of course agreed and didn't try to initially show her that I was actually very happy, I played it cool. I couldn't wait for us to meet again. The next day I did all the chores, managed to go to the shop to buy a gift - a bottle of white wine and also a box of sweets on occasion. So by the middle of the evening I had finished my work, found a nicer short-sleeved shirt, put on a pair of brown shorts and was ready to go to Martha's. It wasn't far, about 15 minutes. Walking along the river, I texted her that I was coming and she told me to go to the nearest building and go up to the 17th floor. Her flat was opposite the lift.

I went inside the first Philosopher's Residence, said greetings to the receptionist and asked where the lift was. He showed me the way and smiled. I didn't have to wait long, as I was able to go up to Martha on the 17th floor with a slight anxiety but joy. I still couldn't believe what was happening. Going upstairs, I walked to the opposite door, which was a little off to the right, and knocked. Immediately Martha opened the door and stood right in front of me. For a moment I was speechless and lost track of where I was. She looked just as charming as she had that evening. This time she was wearing a plain white t-shirt and light blue jeans. I didn't want to look at her feet very much, but I noticed that she was wearing white ankle socks. They were my favorite kind of socks.

"Heyy! I was so looking forward to seeing you, haha, hope you managed to reach the top safely." - Martha chuckled and immediately invited me further into her apartment.

We exchanged hugs and I gave her a bottle of wine and a box of sweets, in a gray gift bag that matched the colors of the apartment, because her apartment was rather dark and gray.

"Oh, you shouldn't have done that. But thanks! White wine is my favorite wine" - Martha gave me a smile.

I could no longer tell if she was starting to flirt with me, but my thoughts didn't need to run ahead, I simply needed to settle down.

"Come on in, you can have a look around or just relax. Do you want something to drink? I was planning on drinking a liqueur." - Martha offered me with a smile and a lot of joy and it seemed that she was very glad to see me here in her apartment today.

"Do you have a gin and tonic perhaps? If so, I'd be happy to make myself a drink, haha" - I asked Martha with a little smile.

"Haha, yeah I think there is. I've been buying and getting a bunch of things as I've been living here. I recall you liked gin in the past, I see you still do." - Martha glanced at me for a moment, smiled and started looking for gin in one of the cupboards with several kinds of bottles of alcohol in it.

I thanked her and took a closer look at her apartment. When I walked through the front door, there was a wardrobe for outerwear on the left, as well as a shoe rack. Next was a long dark dining table with 6 chairs. The kitchen was on the right and looked like it had everything you would need to cook three meals a day. While Martha was looking for a bottle of gin, I realized that I must not be lazy and that I still had to help her. As I approached the counter that separated the kitchen area and the living room, she placed an untouched bottle of gin in front of me. It was Gordon's gin, one of my favorites.

"An unopened bottle of gin - probably knew you'd come one day, haha" - Martha joked and passed me a highball glass.

I asked about tonic water and she had forgotten and immediately pulled out a small glass bottle of tonic water from the fridge.

"Where do you keep the ice, if you have any?" - I asked Martha, because I had forgotten that I also needed ice.

Martha tilted her head a little and started looking at me, frustrated and emotionless. What did I do?

After a moment, she smiled and said: "Of course I have, haha. You think if I have so many bottles of booze at home, I won't have ice?"

I was worried that she was genuinely annoyed with me.

She took a pack of ice cubes out of the freezer and I placed two of them in a glass. I then poured ⅓ of a glass with gin, but Martha immediately urged me to drink more and not to spare the alcohol. It's going to be a long evening, she told me. I poured a little more and mixed it with tonic water. I stirred, tasted and yes, this was my favorite and pleasant relaxing drink. I instantly felt lighter and a little bit brisker.

Martha was happy to see me smiling and poured herself a Vana Tallinn liqueur. She invited me to sit down on the sofa as it would be more comfortable. Her sofa was made of fabric and had room for at least 6 people, I thought. Opposite the sofa was a big SAMSUNG TV, on which you could enjoy various sports programmes in peace, I thought. I sat down on the gray sofa and immediately felt how comfortable and soft it was. I drank my beverage and placed it on the glass coffee table. Martha sat next to me on my right, but not very close. There was a space between us where we could play cards or some other game, although I was still wondering what we were going to do for so long.

So we began to discuss all sorts of topics. About what we both did today, what we do for a living. We laughed from time to time and we had fun. I continue to drink my gin and tonic and she continues to drink her liqueur, and so with every sip of the glass, our conversations become more open and we start talking about our old school days. The times when we went on school trips together, sang songs, laughed, when we walked and got lost in a city we didn't know at all. Those times were really full of enjoyment. Today's reunion really brought us a little closer together and I felt for the first time so happy, as I have not felt for years. Martha also said that she feels more cheerful remembering the old school days and she was happy to spend this evening with me. She looked at me and kept smiling. I thought she was starting to feel so good just from the liqueur, although Martha drank her liqueur much more slowly than I drank my gin, because I had just drunk a glass and my body already felt a little easier.

"I'll mix another glass if I can." - I asked her, even though I knew that such things were not normally asked.

"Of course, drink all you want, haha" - Martha sounded a little surprised that I would ask something like that, but ended up laughing lightly.

"We could stretch a bit, so we're not sitting on the sofa all the time. We could go out on the balcony, it would be a very pretty view right now." - Martha suggested.

Obviously I couldn't say no to Martha, because it really seemed that the sun was almost down and the sky looked bright orange and the view was really amazing. I mixed another glass of gin and tonic and Martha and I went to the balcony. I had been wondering to myself for some time what the view of the city skyline would be like from the balconies of this building. Finally I could experience it in real life.

Martha had two chairs on the balcony, which looked like high-quality poufs, matching the floor of the balcony and also the whole interior of the apartment - in dark gray. Between the poufs was a small table on which you could put a glass of your choice of drink and a plate of snacks and enjoy the view of Riga. We walked up to the balcony railing, which was made of glass and transparent. The view was really breathtaking. The panorama of Riga against the orange sky was like an old photograph.

"It truly is a stunning view - every time! Perhaps you would like to see it more often." - Martha looked at me, smiled briefly and looked into my eyes.

What did she mean by that? I started to get a bit uneasy and couldn't figure out what to reply to her.

"Yes, the view is indeed enchanting..." - I replied, a little anxious, and Martha just laughed.

Martha then said that we could go back to the sofa, as we had some fresh air and could continue the evening indoors.

So we again started talking about everything that had happened to us in the years since. She mentioned that the dog she was out with a few days ago was her mum's dog, which she had been asked to look after. As I understood from what she said, she lived here on her own. Sometimes she was bored, being here alone, but sometimes she invited her friends and had a very good time, with all kinds of games and conversations. So we talked and drank. That evening put us both in a very positive mood.

When I was feeling a bit more relaxed, that is, having drunk more alcohol, and Martha had already started her second drink, we also started talking about countries we would like to go and see. At one point I felt Martha reach out and put her legs closer to me, right at the shin of my right leg. I, being in a bit of a cheerful mood, instantly looked at her legs and especially at the white socks that were touching my right leg. I realized that if I just looked at her feet now, she would be aware and might think that something was wrong and maybe not even think about it. As much as I enjoyed this, I had to take my eyes off her feet and return to eye contact. Martha, meanwhile, was talking about a country she would like to travel to and live in for a while, but I heard that while I was looking at her feet, she had stopped. But when I looked at her again, she chuckled lightly and continued talking about the country, which was the Netherlands.

And so we went on discussing the whole world until it was getting late. I thought we had talked about everything on the topic and I realized that the topic needed to be shifted. Then Martha turned the conversation very quickly in another direction.

"You haven't told me whether you have one? Well, a girlfriend." - Martha confronted me.

We hadn't really talked about this all evening and then I noticed that I was starting to feel a bit uneasy because it wasn't something that was comfortable for me to talk about, but I hoped that this conversation wouldn't take too long.

"Nope, I live alone in Riga now, and I'm not really looking right now." - I answered her in a confident voice.

"Umm, but why aren't you looking? Don't want to, or what?" - Martha asked me again in the very same tone, which was a serious one.

It started to appear that I was on the interrogation bench at the local police station instead of visiting someone.

"Ah, it's just that I've had so many rejections that I've started to self-develop more and now I feel better." - I gave her an honest answer.

Martha kept looking at me, leaned her head against the top of the sofa cushion and the expression on her face made me think what she might ask next. While she didn't say anything, I was a bit blushing and she could probably see that from the expression on my face.

"But if, for example, there was a girl who wanted you instead of you wanting her, would you, for example, give her a chance now? I remember you talking about cooking at home, about cleaning. A lot of girls would love that. Of course, I don't know what kind of girls you like." - Martha asked for the first time during the evening a question that I actually had to think about.

"I guess I could give it a try, sure." - I answered one of the questions she asked, because that was what I remembered best from her long question.

"Here's the thing: I don't have a boyfriend at the moment either, but I've been in relationships before. A while ago I realized one thing that a lot of people might talk negatively about, but I think we are so close now that I could reveal it to you. I need a guy who will do whatever I ask him to do. But I know there are plenty of those in the world, but I also want a boy who can also hold a conversation with me, like I'm doing with you now. I hope you don't think any bad of me or anything, haha. But guys like that are hard to find nowadays, or at least not in this country." - Martha opened up about herself and looked at me seriously after what she said.

I couldn't quite imagine Martha being like that, even though her body was like a goddess. I didn't know how to respond to this and my mind was beginning to think that this was some kind of a hint, but why did she reveal it to me, because I had never told her anything about what I really loved deep down.

"I recently spoke to Carolyn..." - Martha, seeing me freeze a little, said.

And here I could already sense where the conversation was going. Would Carolyn really have said anything to Martha about what I liked, or even about what had happened at her flat a month ago. I no longer thought of this as some kind of impossible coincidence.

"Are you worried about something?" - Martha, seeing me blushing even more, probed.

"No, about what? No, no, it's fine." - I answered her with a light laugh, even though I knew that everything was no longer fine.

Martha laughed and her face became more serious, but not as if she was upset with me, but as if she was smiling mischievously.

waifu244
waifu244
16 Followers
12