Martha's Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you're capable of, Carolyn had told me everything and I was very impressed because I never thought of you like that, but Carolyn probably didn't entirely know that I might also be into guys like that. I really loved talking to you today, it was just wonderful, but do you really like feet?" - Martha, with a mischievous smile, told me what I didn't expect to hear today.

I blushed and I just had no words to say. Now it seemed that the ability to hold a conversation had disappeared, because I was quite surprised and rather shocked.

I looked into her eyes and I felt ants running all over my body. Ah, I was in love with this girl right down to the ends of my hair. She made me feel what I loved, a bit of an adrenaline rush.

"Well, you can say whatever you want, but you'll have to prove it by doing it, so take off my socks." - Martha smiled at me and wiggled her toes.

I suddenly felt the excitement and adrenaline at the same time. It made me feel crazy, especially knowing how Martha's feet looked, and they were stunning. I felt my cock slowly harden and I put my hands on her feet.

"No, no, no, not with your hands, but with your teeth. I have to understand if you actually want to do this, if you are willing to do it. Of course, we can end it now and forget this part of the evening, but it will depend on you what you want more." - Martha said and deliberately left me in a deadlock to agree to her offer.

I simply couldn't have believed that Martha would be like this, even though I knew she enjoyed taking care of her body and herself. Especially her feet. I leaned right towards her left foot. I could smell the scent of socks, although it was not strong, but I could smell it. I bit into her white sock with my teeth, touching my nose directly to her jeans, and slowly pulled off the sock on her left foot. I felt like Martha's dog. Martha was staring at me and enjoying the view. She certainly loved it. I took off the sock and put it right next to her. The bottom of her foot was so soft and her toes just looked absolutely perfect. I felt my cock wanting to shoot through my shorts. I was getting all excited inside. Martha noticed it too.

"Looks like your cock validates my question from earlier, haha" - Martha chuckled.

I knew there was no denying it, because Martha's feet always drove me insane.

This time she had a French-style pedicure and it was my favorite. I understood that I couldn't rush things and took off her other white sock. Both socks were now lying next to me and her feet. Her feet were now the main object of my observation; I could not take my eyes off them.

"Now I could use a good foot massage." - Martha gave me a hint.

She put her feet in my lap, touching my right leg. I couldn't stand the pressure from the tight shorts, because I had been fantasizing about such a situation for years. Now Martha's feet were in my lap. I touched her left foot, which was closest to me, and immediately felt like I was in paradise. I needed nothing more than to touch Martha's feet, something I had dreamt of for so long. I started to pressure the outer parts of the sole of her foot with my thumbs and repeated this all over the foot. Then I continued with her long toes, stretching them and cracking them, to which Martha responded with a slight gasp. I could tell that she was enjoying the foot massage.

I continued to massage her left foot. When I had finished, I turned to the other foot. I repeated all the steps as if I was doing it to some standard. Every time I touched her foot it felt more satisfying and I felt more and more like repeating this every day. I looked at her feet and every now and then I looked at Martha. She had closed her eyes and laid her head on the pillow. It felt like we were in a massage parlor. I massaged the heel of her foot, her toes and her upper part. I was ecstatic. Even though it was just a massage and nothing more, it was enough for me, even though I knew I was willing to do much more.

"You now deserve something slightly more" - Martha gave me a light giggle.

She pulled her legs close to her and lifted her right leg, putting her lower shin on her left knee, bringing it closer to my face. She indicated for me to open my mouth and start licking her right foot. Martha slipped the big toe of her foot into my mouth and it felt like a sweet sucking lollipop. I pressed my lips around her soft toe and started to suck it. I took her foot with both hands to control it more easily and started to use my tongue to lick and suck on it. So I licked each of her long toes and it was like dessert, or so I thought. I could do it calmly for a very long time. I also started to lick the sole of her foot, which tasted a bit like salty chips, but that didn't stop me from licking every millimeter of it.

Martha really enjoyed it and she took her phone and started taking pictures of me worshiping her feet. When I was done with the right foot, she gave me her left one and I did the same as I did with the right foot. I sucked each of her wonderful toes and the sole of her foot, and kissed it with several small kisses. Her feet had charmed me.

"I really want to do this again" - Martha looked as if she had undergone the same experience as me and she looked so pleased.

She lifted both her feet and touched both my cheeks with the soles of her feet, tapping gently on them and caressing my cheeks. Martha then smiled.

"I really hope we can do this again soon and that I can say that you will be my boyfriend now" - Martha smiled and was overjoyed.

Did Martha really say that? I'm going to be her boyfriend? What? I couldn't quite believe it.

"Wait, I'll be your boyfriend, what does that mean?" - I asked Martha, a bit stunned.

"Well yes, and if you say no, I can tell everybody about you and I also have proof of you licking my feet like a puppy" - Martha smiled wickedly and answered me.

"So you have no option but to agree and obviously you will live here with me" - Martha then added.

I obviously couldn't refuse her so I agreed. I was a bit shell shocked, but it was so sudden and so fast and I couldn't even understand what was in store for me. Everything happened so quickly that I can't take it all in.

"I suppose you can go home now and pack your things so you can move in sooner" - Martha said with a warm smile.

I was slightly overjoyed, but what can you expect from such a scenario? I stood up, calmly walked to the front door, put on my shoes and went back home. Martha said goodbye and that she would be waiting for me. I still couldn't comprehend what had happened.

Was I really going to be Martha's boyfriend or her new slave, that was the question that arose now, but we would only find out after a while.

12