All Comments on 'Martha's Second Chance'

by oldtruckdriver

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
reader1000reader1000almost 4 years ago
Bloody fucking marvelous!!!!

Great plot, well-written. Original idea. Strong character development. Suspense plus skullduggery plus hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

And a very enjoyable read. Thanks for your efforts and sharing your talent with us.

jalbertjalbertalmost 4 years ago

out fricken standing your best ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Great story! Hope u continue writing your really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb

Great story!

dreamer202dreamer202almost 4 years ago

really enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Well written, lots of little twists and turns and was hard to put it down to do anything else. FANTASTIC. I wish I could think of some more outstanding words!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was a very enjoyable Sunday read, you had me invested and rooting for them as a couple to succeed.

jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars.

To quote The Great Sethi: "SUPERB!"

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A very good story!

Very well written, with some very yummy parts too! Thank you!

Harmar18Harmar18almost 4 years ago

This was without a doubt one of the best stories I have read on Literotica, I think they need a surrogate to give them a child !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WONDERFUL!

That is a wonderful story, and maybe not that far-fetched. Money will do very strange things to people. Please do more chapters and maybe she will give her husband a family... WONDERFUL READ!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Dear Author, A very nice piece of fiction. An excellent read with great characters and

a wonderfully rich story. You did good. Thank you, john/jntiques

Hunter56138Hunter56138almost 4 years ago
Great Read.

I enjoyed every page. Could very well happen in this day and age!

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
There's no place like Fantasyland

Why not! Great, likable characters, great, hate-able villains, good dialog and a plot that built to a great climax. Loved it! Realistic? Not for a minute. You don't dissect a story like this, you just sit back and enjoy. Forget the next chapter, just take what you got and mark down your 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could not stop it has Sex, Sublimal messaging and great old cars.

Old truck driver, you created a great blend of different genres into one story. I thought it could be a little long but it keeps you interest and pops a good ending on the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story, I really enjoyed it

Thank you for the wonderful story

chris73170chris73170almost 4 years ago
loved it

driver you did a great job writing the story. i loved it. i wish martha had gotten pregnant but the way you wrote the story was great.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More .... More.... More

What a loving heart warm story. Could read more and more. I planned on reading a page but found myself not wanting to putting it down. Hope u add more chapters !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great plot.

Very good story.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 4 years ago
Great story, I really enjoyed it !

Thank you for the wonderful story 5*s

txceacker

ToptattsToptattsalmost 4 years ago
Great writing.

Five stars,really enjoyed it

SymmonsSymmonsalmost 4 years ago
Loved It!

Great story! Love how you brought the story along and you seemed to have left it open for a sequel. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your story

Your story is like when you go into a restaurant and your meal blows you away.

Seriously, a very down to earth bone fide great story.

5*x10

katranmankatranmanalmost 4 years ago

Fine Story

An excellent job, very enjoyable. 5 stars *****

bogg99bogg99almost 4 years ago
Good fantasy

Loved it.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 4 years ago
Damn..

What a great story. Easy to follow and hard to put down. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Marths's Second Chance

Exceptionally well written. Held my interest the whole way and not just because of the erotic parts. Great Job, wiil look for more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Film material

Without some of the sauciest bits this would make a heck of a film! What a tale!

auwingerauwingeralmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

This was a very nice surprise, indeed! A wonderful Mature story wrapped up in a Romance story, and hidden inside a Mystery!! Very cleverly done and very well written!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story

One of the best stories I’ve ever read . Had me hooked right til the end !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the best on Lit!

Thanks for all of your hard work crafting a wonderfully erotic romantic story. 5 plus stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic story. Loved it. Could use a bit of spell check and grammar check but loved it non the less.

Fantastic story. Loved it. Could use a bit of spell check and grammar check but loved it non the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fabulous

some times I can multi task 2 or 3 things at once this was one, A show I was watching once in my lifetime I may not see again though I never recorded it about my favorite group of the 1960s was on I wasn't gonna miss it at all, I in the mean time spotted this story and got involved too such a point that I was singing too the music but couldn't tear my eyes from your engaging story started slow but finished romantically yesssss thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That was one of the best stories I’ve read. It was real, gentle, and kind. And the sex was very nicely done - and fit perfectly into the sequence of the plot. The story was very sexy, primarily because of that. Excellent job, oldtruckdriver! I hope to read more from you.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Seemed promising

with an interesting premise and unlikely candidate (high school dropout), but I only made it to the 2nd page. About 60% of the first page was believable and then it started getting more and more preposterous, as a person with bad anxiety and panic attacks like that would need real professional help and it would not suffice just to tell her what he was going to do.

The idea might have worked had you maybe really slow-rolled the entire thing: perhaps he does all these little odds-and-ends jobs for her where he would have been in the house and they would have talked for limited periods, slowly increasing (you kind of followed that), but no way could you have pulled off such quick transitions to talking about sex with that kind of woman with those kinds of mental hangups. I would have expected at least 3 full pages of slow build up, then maybe he gets her out to the front porch to eat, then maybe to the gazebo, then perhaps walking around the yard perimeter. After that much, maybe they start holding hands. But the development really has to be much slower to feel real.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
A TRUE MRS ROBINSON CLASSIC SANS PLASTIC

this time they both cum of age together and the $$$$$s are a nice KuKuKaroo. TK U MLJ LV NV

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 3 years ago

What a pleasant, off-beat story. Thank you, oldtruckdriver!

meduckiesmeduckiesover 3 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

This has to be one of the best stories i have ever read. From start to finish you keep the story real. All the best.

bertnessbertnessover 3 years ago

Very good. But, please, the word is "faze," not "phase." (I see that error a lot.)

Again, though, a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
..Superb..

That was a really enjoyable story from beginning to the very end... Keep up the Good work

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
What a story!

Once into the story I kind of felt it went a little too rushed when Ricky was telling Martha about going to the gazebo for sex with a naked women. Seemed to be pushing it a little. However, the further I read the more I enjoyed the story and wasn't bothered with the fast proceedings. Loved how everything worked together to get the lawyer and the law involved and the bad guys hooked up.

Well worth the five stars, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
“A great and easy read”

One of the best short stories I have had the pleasure of reading.

Well Done

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago
Second read.

I think it was even better the second time around. Definitely a 5* story!

exgovieexgovieover 3 years ago

Found this story to be spellbinding so I finished in one continuous reading. Hat off to the writer for imagination and writing.

toloveandtocherishtoloveandtocherishover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story. I really enjoyed it, thank you. You know I think I learn something from every one on one story I read here.

It's hard to remember Martha is a good 10 years my junior.

Thank you.

NekkedKittyCatNekkedKittyCatover 3 years ago
Fantastic

What a fantastic, spell-binding story!! Definitely 5 star worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
7 stars

One of, if not THE, best stories ive read here. Well written and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply the best!

The writing is clear yet flowing! Very well could be the best story line with a great sprinkling of sex along the way that I've read on literotica.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Writing

This is the best story I have ever read on Literotica and I have read hundreds of stories over the years, Old Truck Driver you have outdone yourself on this story and I have found my best writer so far. You write perfect and keep up with the good work.

JomaddJomaddover 3 years ago
Incredible story

Your story held me spellbound, loved every page

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

A great story. I had a blast reading it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Best

The best story I've read on this site, held my enthralled to the very end, brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

5 being the best, your story is at least a 7.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The grapes of Martha

Maybe the best and well contrived story ive ever read in literotica, it holds your attention from start to everafter, well worth the time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Novice

Amazing. Thanks so much for your fantastic tale, kept me constantly enthralled. Looking forward to your next edition.

Cheers..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story

excellent story i enjoyed it very much i read it from start to finish again great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Best!

This was absolutely the best story I have read on Literotica. Besides the (rather arousing) sex, it had an actual story line which most don't.

postoak2020postoak2020over 3 years ago
Thank you

Once in a while I stumble across a story so well written it leaves me with a smile on my face.

This is one of those stories.

Than you for sharing your talent

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 3 years ago

I loved this story. It was beyond erotica. It made me warm. I love the stories where there is clearly real love between good people, and this was one of the best. My only criticism is that Ricky seemed awfully well spoken for a high school dropout.

LeguerreLeguerreover 3 years ago
Amazing Story -

Among the many stories that I have read Martha’s second chance was enthralling and yet had well played out sex. the twist to the finale was surprising, and well written, obviously interspersed with some hot sex between a woman coming of age sexually!

Thank you for a longer story that I fully enjoyed. Nice work!

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
an interesting mix of cultures, age, and emotions

thanks

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Strange ....

... way to cure a fobia but if it works who am I to question it.

Not sure if this is one of you true stories or not, all I can say is that it's excellent and easily worth 5 stars and the ratings here. Goes straight into my re-read list. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was beyond erotica; it was a gripping tender story that really engaged the reader with some elements of the erotic interspersed in the story.

clownwclownwover 3 years ago

I was browsing looking for something to read and came across this. I have read some of your stories before and liked them also, but this is one of the best. Thank you for writing it is always a delight to read your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WD-40

Cute story, liked it a lot:)

Never use WD-40 in a lock, it works great for a little bit, but then grabs and holds dust and dirt that eventually becomes abrasive sludge and ruins the mechanism!!!

Go with graphite or silicon spray:)

Just one of my peeves:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written and the story flowed .

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Superb.

Loved it.

Write a sequel about their next 25 years.

Regards

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. Thank you for writing it.

DR1ZZDR1ZZalmost 3 years ago

Great story bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the story's ideas are good, I am not a critic, hence I don`t how to put the right words without seems to offend, anyway I know it`s fantasy but I felt that a quick jumps in the story (7 pages is a lot, but I felt the transformation from the built up to sex is so fast!!!) ,also the naïve conversations specially from Martha (45 years old).the sex scenes were good but short . finally A lot of weird things in the story such as Martha didn`t left the house since 25 years but she is a very good internet user (how)!, Ricky somehow became a submissive!

I liked the idea of the mature women explored that she is wild mistress.

As I said I am not a critic but I felt the writer is a teenager want to put lot of his kinky ideas in one story, for me I liked the ideas but the writing (sorry) 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, blended see and mystery together masterfully

golfbum13golfbum13over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable and well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!1 SPLENDID WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! Should be a 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BRILLIANT,THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH HEART`S IN THIS WORLD, XXXXXX.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Oh my. What an excellent story. Had my attention from the very beginning. Definitely worth more than 5 stars.

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

2ND read ... still a great written story ... **5**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was one great story, well written and held my attention for more than an hour. Keep up the good work.

golfbum13golfbum13about 2 years ago

Superb and look forward to further publications.

2old4us2old4usabout 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written with a fantastic ending that made it worth reading !

tlevanssrtlevanssralmost 2 years ago

Awesome story. Loved it. Well written.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Still a great story - third time of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story line could have had many other elements , men don't write emotionally on sex , but overall it was okay

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read it all. Great. Believable and sexy and desired ending if a bit facile. Wish you would clean up the typos and the punctuation. Get an editor or use something like Grammarly software. I look forward to reading more of your output.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your skill sets for writing are awesome. I throughly enjoyed the entire story and the ways it progressed. I would hope that there might be a sequel and link it to the story

All the best and your writing comes from a creative mind , please don’t stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely lovely

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have read it twice and it gets better each time

Scorpion46yScorpion46y5 months ago

Outstanding story and very well written. I was skeptical at first when I saw how many pages but I just couldn't stop reading it. Looking forward to reading more of your stories now. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I beautiful story with a the right amount of erotic content that supplemented the story but wasn’t the whole story. Bravo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldtruckdriver@oldtruckdriver
527 Followers
Retired OTR driver with mostly true stories of the road.