Martha's Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm nor sure exactly how yet but I am going to use sex to get you outside this house and outside your brain and we are going to find out what you are really afraid of."

"I told you, I saw my parents like that and I became afraid."

"Afraid of what? Afraid of dying? Of ending up like them? Don't be, it's just all dark after you croak. Afraid of losing someone? You don't have anyone to lose. We will lick this thing together. You don't like feeling alone or scared, I'm here for you. You feel like you aren't in control, tell me what to do, what you want, command me."

"I think you are more unbalanced that I am Richard. It is not that simple, that easy."

"Who said it was simple or easy, it's gonna be hard. I'm telling you in advance I ain't quitting. I'm not book smart but I am street smart. Maybe that's the kind of smart that's going to work with you."

"And how are you going to go about this transformation?"

He had not a clue in the world how to start. Then it hit him. "I am going to come into your space. I am going to kiss you. I want you to close your eyes and just concentrate on the kiss. I am going to french kiss you. Put my tongue in your mouth, suck on your tongue, bite your lip maybe. I am going to put my arms around you, touch your body but not your private parts, just to guide you. You can't say no, your therapy session has started. Dr. Ricky is on the case."

She giggled nervously but nodded her head. She kept her eyes open and he got close enough to put his hands on her upper arms. It felt very strange to her, almost a forgotten thing. He smiled encouragingly and she relaxed a little. His lips came closer to hers and she closed her eyes. She wasn't sure if it was anticipation of the kiss or to shut out the fact he was there so close.

Then his lips touched hers and oh it felt nice. Then he tilted his head and hers went the opposite way making it even nicer. He varied the pressure on her lips and started opening and closing his jaw. She had always thought her only lover had known how to kiss. She knew now he was as inept at that as he had been at love making. Then another thought came, was Richard as good at making love as he was at kissing? Was there a correlation between them? Then she felt his lips part and his tongue was on her lips gently demanding to be allowed into her. She moaned and parted her lips. He was almost hesitant with his probing. Then her tongue went out to meet his and found a willing playmate. Their tongues met and danced, explored, discovered new places and emotions.

Then one of his arms encircled her waist drawing her even closer to him. She could feel the heat of his chest and imagined she could hear his heartbeat. His other hand came up and caressed her blond hair and moved to the back of her head and drew their lips even closer. Another thing she could feel was his erection poking into her. That sent butterflies floating in her insides. But for once it was a good feeling.

He leaned into her and she felt her feet slowly moving backward, they continued until her back met the screen door that led onto the back porch. His hand briefly left her back to unlatch the door. It returned and started caressing her back. That felt nearly as good as his kisses. Then her feet were moving again, she didn't know where they were taking her. Her skin was heating up, she felt much warmer than before.

He removed his lips and softly said, "Keep your eyes closed but use all your senses to feel everything around you."

His lips returned to hers and his tongue to gently fighting with hers. It was a battle neither could win or lose. She felt his arms, his chest, his penis all touching her. She felt alive, aware of him and a slight breeze on her skin, the heat of the sun. He gently tuned her then and after a bit she heard the screen door open and close. He pulled his lips from hers and then gave her three or four pecks and smiled down at her.

"So how was that?" he asked.

"Wonderful, amazing, relaxing, erotic and confusing at once. Did we go onto the porch?"

"Yes we did, we stood in the sunlight and felt it caressing us, warming us, smiling down on us. I know you didn't really know you were out there but the sun told me he has missed you."

"Well that was one way to get me outside without me screaming but that's not going to work forever."

"Probably not but I'll think of something else for tomorrow. Right now it's almost four, back to the grind. I'll bring supper when you order, see you then."

When he showed up with her supper she invited him in. "I can only stay a minute we're busy as he- heck tonight."

"This won't take long Richard," she said pulling him to her and kissing him. Her tongue worked its way into his mouth and her arms came up around his neck.

His arms came up to her waist and pulled her closer. She felt his erection growing as she rubbed her stomach against it. They enjoyed their explorations but all too soon Ricky pulled away saying, "Holy smoke that was some kiss Martha, I gotta go." He leaned in for one more quick kiss and was gone.

He didn't go to Cassie's bar after work. Instead he went with Mike and one of the cooks from the Burger Barn. They shot some pool and talked and had a few beers. He found out Mike's last name was Carter. He was at Cassie's and in bed by eleven.

He woke from a dream about Martha and found Cassie sucking his cock. As soon as he was hard she turned and got on all fours. She had already greased her ass and he slipped in and gave her two orgasms before she went ass to mouth and swallowed his load. It was a great way to wake up but the entire time he had been thinking about Martha kissing him. Cassie woke up still horny and he fucked her doggy again but this time in her pussy. Cassie was feeling kinky and had him come in her pussy. As soon as he pulled out she stuffed a silicone dildo inside to hold his load in her. She said she was going to go back to sleep and when she woke up she wanted to pull the dildo out and suck their funky juices off it.

He made nine delivery's before two his last being Martha's. He rang the bell and she answered the door in pink yoga pants and a baby blue Lycra sports bra. He could see her large nipples poking through the top. She was smiling and laughing at the look on his face. She led him into the kitchen and set the food down. He went to the fridge and took out two waters. When he turned back she had moved into the sunlight coming through the window. The light rendered the thin yoga pants transparent, it was obvious she was not wearing panties and that she had a small patch of brown hair. It also made her cameltoe very apparent.

"To what do I owe the honor of seeing you dressed like this," he asked her.

"I exercise to a DVD for one hour every morning. I have made the dining room into my home gymnasium. In the afternoon I follow along with a yoga program on public television. Today I slept in and had a hard time motivating myself. After yesterday I thought you might enjoy seeing more of what I really look like."

"You have a fantastic body. Any twenty year old would kill for a body like that. I'm glad you don't go outside, any guys that saw you would be beating down your door."

"That is why I wear long dresses with sweaters most of the time. I would be embarrassed to have men, or women, looking at me at all."

"Well I think you are beautiful, turn around for me," he asked.

She turned and showed him her ass. It was round and had cheeks that had that shelf you could cup. She completed her turn then raised an eyebrow as if to ask, well?

"The view from the rear is just as nice as the view from the front," he assured her.

"Yes but you can only kiss the front," she said smiling.

"Oh no, no you are wrong about that. I could spend hours kissing that butt of yours."

"My goodness really? You would find that appealing?"

"Martha you have a world class fine ass. I could spend hours worshiping that work of art."

"How exactly do you worship someone's posterior?" she asked curiously.

"You caress it with your hands, you kiss it all over, you lick it, you part the cheeks and do the same to the groove, you spank it, you can whip it and then rub the pain away. There are many ways to play with a fine ass."

"Spank it and whip it? You mean actually hurt someone, leave marks?" she asked incredulously.

"Oh sure, if both people are into it pain can be a great form of pleasure. I'm sure you have heard that the line between pleasure and pain is very thin."

"I will have to ponder that. And what about you Richard? How do you feel about pain and pleasure?"

He suddenly had an insight into helping Martha. He looked at the floor and said, "I would enjoy it very much if you would punish me Mistress Martha."

She looked at him curiously and said, "Punish you how Richard? Have you been a little bad or have you been wicked?"

"I have been very wicked Mistress, I deserve to be whipped, especially by someone as powerful and dominant as you. I would enjoy being at your mercy and groveling at your feet," he said humbly.

Martha wasn't sure what came over her. She was excited at the thought of spanking or whipping Richard. She was really confused by the tingle she felt in her vagina of all places. She rarely masturbated but she was feeling the same way she did right before she had an orgasm.

She didn't understand it but she told him, "Get on your knees Ricky, that's right Ricky, bad little boys are not called Richard." With no hesitation he dropped to his knees, looking at the floor, and waiting. She moved to stand very close to him. She reached down and took hold of his ears and pulled his head forward until it touched the crotch of her yoga pants. She held him there and rubbed her vagina over his head. He raised his head enough that the bridge of his nose was rubbing her clitoris. She stood on her tiptoes holding him against her vagina, then he slowly started moving his head from side to side causing his nose to rub across her clitoris.

She gasped and changed her grip from his ears to the back of his head. She began moving her hips up and down while he continued to rub sideways. It felt so wonderful, she was going to have an orgasm, it was going to be huge. What really put her over the edge was the realization that it would be her first orgasm with another person. She threw her head back and howled. She lived alone so was always as vocal as she wanted to be. This was the only time she had worried about her neighbors hearing her. My god, she thought how wonderful to be so wild, so abandoned, so, so primal.

She suddenly realized she was not standing any longer. She was on her knees and dear sweet Richard was holding her and smiling.

She started laughing and shaking her head.

Richard asked."What, why are you laughing, are you OK?"

Still laughing she tried to explain, "Since that first day I saw you I had hoped you would make love to me and give me an orgasm. I envisioned you you sweeping me off my feet and carrying me to my boudoir and ravishing me with your lovely penis. Instead I get your nose in the kitchen."

He broke up laughing and kissed her. He helped her to her feet and kissed her again saying, "I have to get to work, I'll be late. We didn't even get to eat our lunch, well I didn't get to anyway. See you at supper."

When he got back to the alley Mike told him one of the guys was sick and asked if he could work until eleven. They were unusually busy and all Richard had time for with Martha that evening was a quick kiss. He didn't get to Cassie's until nearly midnight. He was so tired when she got home he let her climb on top and bounce herself up and down until she came. For perhaps the first time in his life he felt like he was cheating. Not on Cassie but on Martha.

He was up early the next morning and left before he had to deal with Cassie. He drove out past the mall and pulled into the adult toy store. A cute chubby brunette helped him with his purchases and asked him if he wanted her to help break them in. He said if he needed help he knew where to find her.

When he arrived at two she let him in and he found her wearing a yellow sundress. It showed off her pale skin to good advantage. He told her she looked very summery. She gave him a twirl showing the back as well. He set their food on the table then sank down to his knees and looking down offered her the package from the adult store.

Curious she put it on the table and opened the flaps. He heard her sharp intake of breath. The two pair of handcuffs clunked onto the hard surface. Then a soft oh my on finding the next item.

She didn't hesitate and asked him, "Why do you still have your shirt on Ricky?"

"I'm sorry Mistress Martha," he replied as he pulled his T shirt over his head.

"If you don't want your punishment to be severe you may want to start anticipating my desires," she said sternly.

"Yes mistress, your slave hears and obeys," he said contritely.

"Slave, yes of course, my slave to do with as I like correct?" He could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Yes Martha," he said, omitting mistress on purpose.

The flogger hit his back even before she shouted, "What did you call me?"

"Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress Martha, please correct my mistake."

The first blow landed as she demanded, "Count them slave Ricky."

When he reached ten she stopped and groaned loudly. The whip fell from her hand and she found the nearby chair and almost fell into it. He could hear her panting but did not move from his position. Concerned he asked, "Mistress are you all right?"

"I- I reached orgasm. Every stroke excited me more and when you said ten I came. I- I never touched myself, it was amazing."

She slowly rose and stepped over in front of him. "I had planned on forcing you to your knees like this and making you service me. I find I am still excited and want more so you are going to pleasure me as I intended."

With that she grasped the hem of her dress and slowly pulled it up until she revealed her pantyless crotch. She had a sparse untrimmed light brown bush. Her lips were not very prominent but he could see they were glistening with her come. The aroma was intoxicating, a combination of expensive lavender soap and aroused woman.

He leaned forward with his nose touching her pubic hair and very audibly inhaled. This produced a moan from Martha. "Mistress Martha may I use my hands as well as my mouth on you?"

"No, in fact don't move," she told him. She lowered her dress and disappeared behind him. He heard her pick up a pair of the handcuffs, she leaned down and after a bit of fumbling with the unfamiliar implements had him cuffed.

She moved around and raised her dress. She moved closer until she felt his breath on her mound. She draped her dress over his head and said, "Get busy Ricky, make your mistress happy."

She gasped when his tongue split her labia. She grabbed his head through her dress and started grinding into his face. It only took a couple of minutes to get her to come. The scream she let out left no doubt. She tried to back away from his tongue but he knee walked after her until he had backed her into the kitchen counter. He licked and nibbled and used his nose to stimulate her and soon had her screaming to her third orgasm. She slowly slid down the cabinets on rubber legs until she hit the floor.

She tried to hug him but her arms were as weak as her legs. She leaned her head onto his shoulder and tried to get her breath under control. She finally pulled away and then laughed, "My god I drooled all over you. What the devil is wrong with me. Let me help you up, your knees must be sore."

She got him up and sitting in a chair. She found the keys and got the cuffs off with no problems. She pulled up a chair facing him and put her legs between his and held his hands.

"Are you all right? Rest a minute and I will look at your back," she said. She looked at each of his wrists so see if the cuffs had left marks.

"I am just fine," he assured her, "You didn't hit me very hard at all, it actually felt kind of good. Like birch branches in a sauna if you have ever experienced that. My god Martha, I am so proud of you."

She blushed and said, "I don't know where half of that came from. The only thing I was sure of was wanting to surprise you by not wearing underpants. And getting you to orally please me. I hope I don't put you off when I scream like that. I found years ago that it makes the orgasm more intense when I call out. Anyway let me look at your back."

She moved behind him and ran her hands over his smooth skin. "No marks, it does feel a little warm however. We have time, let's eat our lunch shall we?"

For the first time she asked him about where he was staying. Ricky wasn't sure how she was going to take it but he refused to lie to this woman. He told the story as they ate their lunch. When he finished he waited anxiously for her to say something.

She finally said, "Do you have any true feelings for this Cassie?"

"No not really. She is the kind of woman I seem to end up with. They are just trying to get by the best they know how, like me."

"Well do you feel it is fair to her to be here doing these things with me?"

"The question I have is do you find it fair that I go home at night and fuck her- don't look at me that way, it is just fucking with her, what we do is special. Is that fair to you?"

"You are taking advantage of her good nature. You are living there free, you eat her food, she gives you alcohol. Your behavior away from me is none of my concern. I know what you are trying to do for me. It is very generous and kind of you. I see how you treat me and how you treat Cassie and the contrast is astounding."

"So if I were a stand-up guy I would find a new place to live is what you're saying?"

"That is entirely up to you Richard."

He stood up and shook his head, "Every time I leave here I have more things to think about."

She got up and walked with him to the door. "I probably have more questions and things to think about after you leave than you do. See you this evening, now kiss me."

He did think about it all afternoon. That evening he asked Mike if he knew of a place to rent. Mike smiled and said, "Cassie getting to you? She does that to everybody eventually. I probably lasted longer than anyone."

"You used to date Cassie?" Ricky said in surprise.

"Date hell, she was my first wife. Lasted almost a year. My wife and i have a room at our house that we rent out. Your own room and bathroom and share everything else. It's not up to me though. Follow me home and meet my wife, she decides. I think you're a shoo in if she knows you are escaping Cassie."

"That sounds sweet, how much is rent?"

"That also depends on how much my wife likes you," he said grinning.

Mike's wife Debbie was a large friendly woman that nearly crushed his hand shaking it. Mike told her he wanted to look at the room and she led him down the hall. It was a nice room, completely furnished and spotlessly clean. She showed him the laundry and told him it was a dollar a load and pointed to a coffee can on the shelf.

They went back upstairs and Ricky asked how much. She opened her mouth but before she could say anything Mike told her where he was staying now. She smiled at both of them and told him $300 a month.

He held out his hand for another bone crushing handshake and told her he would drop his stuff by tomorrow night while Cassie was at work.

"And don't tell her where you are moving to. I don't want to have to kick her ass again," Debbie advised him.

He went to Cassie's and packed all his things and loaded them in his truck then waited for her to come home. She came banging into the house after closing the bar with fire in her eye. Uh oh he thought, how did she find out he was leaving already? That was not what had her going however.