Martha's Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well there is another reason you can't leave yet. Come with me."

She led him to the gazebo where he saw the sleeping bags and pillows.

She knelt on the pile of sleeping bags but when he tried to drop down she said, "No you don't, you stand right here in front of me." She took off his tennis shoes then peeled his jeans and boxers off. She helped him step out of them while he pulled his shirt off.

'You got some mail today. I knew what it was so please forgive me for opening it." She leaned in and took his hardening cock into her mouth for a few kisses and a long lick.

She pulled off and said, "It was your doctor's report.

"So what did it say?" he asked.

"It said come in my mouth Richard," as she took him into her throat.

Her mouth felt great without a rubber in the way. She seemed to enjoy it also. She would suck half of his cock for five strokes then deep throat him for two. She kept it up until he gave her the five second warning. She pulled back until just the head was in her mouth and used one hand to stroke his cock and the other to gently roll his testicles. The effect was explosive. When the first shot entered her mouth Martha looked up and met his eyes. She kept stroking him, slowing down as his spurts became less and less.

She pulled off the cock and leaned her head back showing him her open mouth. She quickly swallowed and returned her mouth to his cock to catch the last drop of cum before it fell to the floor.

Ricky took two steps and turned and fell onto the bench. He tried to say something but nothing came out.

"I'll say it for you: that was incredible. It felt good when I could feel it filling the condom but bare; the volume, the feel, the taste, the slipperiness are exquisite. I could even feel your heartbeat better without the condom. We definitely have to do that again. I want to feel you shoot it right down my throat when you are all the way in my mouth."

"I've created a monster," Ricky panted out.

"You ain't seen nothing yet. I want to feel you shoot into my vagina, I want to know what it feels like when it drips back out of me and makes a mess. What I really want to do however is cuff you to the four corners of the bed and then tease you thoroughly and then sink my butt down on your cock and have you fill my rectum with sperm."

"Is that the way you ask for things Mistress Martha?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No of course not. I am going to torture you and then sink my ass down onto that hot hard cock and ride you until you fill my ass with hot cum."

"That's much better mistress," he said parting his legs to show his cock rising from her dirty talk.

"We'll do that tomorrow Richard, I want to give you time to produce a huge load for my virgin ass."

"That is getting me hot just thinking about it. How about you crawl over here and suck my cock until I come all over your face and tits."

She just smiled and got on all fours for the trip over to please them both. Afterwards they cuddled and slept in the sleeping bags, not waking until morning.

They went in and Ricky made a huge breakfast. After eating Ricky started to get up when Martha motioned him back to his seat.

"Richard I want you to know I have the same fears as you about our age difference. I don't want to tie you down. This might all be fun for you now but when you are the age I am now I will be an old lady of 68. Think of that Richard. I might even be dead by then. I want you to promise me that if you find a woman your age to tell me and we can end things as amicably as possible. The only thing I ask is that you don't cheat on me. I can handle the truth, I cannot handle lies. I have lived with lies for twenty five years now. If you find a woman much older than yourself however, I will cut your heart out and feed it to a goat."

"Martha right now I find myself looking forward to growing old with you. We have the resources to really enjoy the next 20, 30, 40 years. So let's do it, let's not spend a minute on the past only on our future together."

"You really mean that Richard?" she said looking into his eyes.

"Yes, yes I do," he said sincerely then grinned and added, "beside it will be great to be a rich widower."

"Oh you beast, you utter utter beast," she laughed jumping up to sit in his lap.

Six months later this notice appeared in the local newspaper:

Martha Stratharn and Richard Koss are happy to announce their wedding this Saturday past.

The bride was given away by Mr. Jeffrey Chambers. Deputy Sheriff Edward Wilson was Best Man. Mrs. Debra Carter was Maid of Honor. Mr. Michael Carter was witness. The ceremony was presided over by The Honorable Judge Douglas Merritt. The bride and groom intend to honeymoon and live wherever the wind takes them.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. As always please vote and leave feedback.