Martial Law

Story Info
Voyeur watches friend with martial arts experts.
6.2k words
3.88
5.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazmanuk
tazmanuk
214 Followers

Thanks to mharper1234, who wrote the introduction to this story and was the source of ideas for the rest.

Scott sat back in his chair by the window, looking out at his neighbour, Bill's house. He and Bill were best friends, both divorced and in their late 50's. Both were tall and thin and shared a lot of interests. One difference was Bill was much more successful with women. Each week he'd bring a younger lady home and have a full night of sex with her. Scott usually watched from his perch.

Last week was the most interesting of all, a tall, blonde aerobics instructor from the local YMCA. Scott had marvelled at how she had rode on top of Bill for 34 minutes (he timed it), without much effort. Bill had been moaning and screaming through the open window.

Scott got a bit jealous with that one, but also cheered on his friend.

It was getting late that Saturday and Bill finally pulled into his garage. Scott got excited for the weekly 'show'. He saw lights go on in the house. Bill had stripped to his boxers, his moderate manhood creating a small tent.

He seemed to be creating some space in his bedroom, furniture against the wall and he piled up some items at the foot of his bed.

Scott waited as he heard a woman's voice faintly as she came out of the bathroom.

He watched as a short, dark haired woman came into view. She had her hair tied back tightly. She wore a robe, no wait, it was a martial arts uniform, a blackbelt tied around her waist.

"This is new" Scott muttered to himself, taking a drink of beer.

As he watched, Bill approached the young woman and exchanged a few words with her, before turning and going to his bedroom.

The young woman remained alone, and began a complex series of stretching exercises, which demonstrated a remarkable flexibility. If the aerobics instructor had managed to perform the splits horizontally, this woman could manage that feat vertically. Scott pondered the possibilities.

As his imagination took him to deeper and darker places, Bill returned. He too was wearing a martial arts outfit. Scott's penis began to wilt. Apparently, Bill had exchanged his usual evening of athletic sex for a personal martial arts lesson. Safety is important these days -- but more important than sex? Surely not.

At that moment, Bill's doorbell rang -- just audible from Scott's distant location. The young girl disappeared from view. Strange that she was answering Bill's door, thought Scott, until she returned with another young woman -- this time slightly taller, with short blonde hair, also wearing her martial arts kit.

The blonde girl was introduced to Bill, who shook her hand politely. This was getting worse by the second, thought Scott. Perhaps this would be the first week in ages when he would have to rely on internet porn instead of the real thing. Or maybe tomorrow would be better. Still, the women were young and attractive -- watching them stretch and flex was sexy in itself.

Scott gazed across the divide as Bill and the newcomer carried out a sequence of stretches, warming up for the main lesson. It seemed the blonde woman was almost as flexible as the original girl, as her warm-up made Bill look positively rigid. In truth, Bill was quite fit and reasonably athletic. He jogged and did a light workout at the gym. He played badminton and tennis. Scott idly reflected on the fact that he, too enjoyed exercise -- not as much as Bill, but sufficient to keep him in shape. The one exercise he really missed was sex, and it seemed unfair that Bill was destined to get his share of pussy. Still, his right arm was like a rod of iron.

Following the warm up, the brunette led a series of martial arts activities -- blocks, punches, kicks and parries. Occasional words drifted through the space between their worlds -- "bridging ... shrimping ... forward rolls ... Kimura lock ... scissor sweep ..." All Scott heard was "breasting ... skimpy ... fuck my holes ... kiss my cock ... scissor sisters." He had been ready to get so horny. Still. There was something vaguely erotic about the movements. A sensual grace and the promise of such control in positions which many would find impossible. He was intrigued -- jerking off to online porn could wait -- for now.

It seemed practice was over and new skills had been taught for now, as the three of them stopped for a drink -- presumably water.

The next phase, if Scott's understanding of the teaching and learning process was correct, would be practical application of new skills. He had no idea if he was correct, but watched as Bill and the pretty, short-haired blonde knelt facing one-another. He caught a few words of instruction:

"Grapple ... loser faces me ... each time, loser grapples whoever's sitting out."

Scott was slightly in awe. How could Bill possibly grapple, up close and personal, with these gorgeous women without getting an erection? And if he did, what would their reaction be? Would they walk out? Pretend to ignore it? Tease him? Be offended and call him a pervert? Or ... might they actually like it? Perhaps this could get interesting after all.

On the brunette's command, the combatants engaged. They wrestled, Bill showing more skill than Scott had expected (although maybe the woman was less skilled than he had assumed) until, suddenly, Bill emerged holding her belt, smiling. Clearly, this represented a victory, as the two women now faced one another.

Once again, they grappled, but this time, the dark-haired instructor was clearly on top. She pulled off her opponents jacket -- a fairly easy task, as it was flapping loosely around her. Scott started to think. Was this how the training worked? Or was this some strange stripping game? In some ways, as it was a warm evening, perhaps losing some of the thicker outer clothing made sense.

The short haired blonde now wore a vest on her upper body. It was tight and clearly outlined some very ample breasts. Her nipples were well defined through the fabric, standing proudly, either because she was stimulated, or because they had been accidentally rubbed during the two fights so far. Either way, Scott found his erection returning. Just a twitch at this point, but enough to change the shape of his shorts.

Now Bill opposed this girl -- Scott estimated her to be nineteen or twenty years old -- with a broad smile. If the idea was to remove clothing, she was already losing, and could surely not have too many items left. Still -- perhaps the vest or trousers would prove more tricky to remove.

They grappled, and while Bill's superior weight and strength had helped him to win the first struggle, her lithe body enabled her to wriggle from his clutches and apply a hold across his arm with her legs, while her hands undid the belt. They smiled at one another, and the blonde (whose name seemed to Lisa) went to kneel at the side, ready to observe.

The next round was no contest. The dark-haired, olive-skinned woman (Ellie?) easily eluded Bill's grasps, slipping behind him and sliding the sleeves of his jacket down his arms in one slick movement, leaving him in a t-shirt, ready to face Lisa again.

This time, the battle was longer, and the removal of clothes definitely seemed to be the objective. Lisa's skill and lithe movements were impressive, but she clearly made some error and Bill was able to use his greater height and strength to overcome her. He wrapped his legs around her from behind (she must have felt any erection), and undid the tie on her trousers. From there, they basically fell off with nothing else to retain them.

Scott was certain, now, that this was some sort of stripping game, or battle, and his cock responded accordingly. The only remaining question was, how far would it go? Maybe it was just a bizarre training technique. After all, what greater motivation could there be than the possibility of stripping these gorgeous women?

He focused on Lisa again. Beneath her outfit, she wore short, tight leggings which emphasised her toned, muscular thighs and buttocks. As Ellie took her place facing her, Scott considered the probable outcome of this skirmish. Would Lisa be wearing a bra? Could she possibly have panties beneath the skin-tight leggings? Did she have any hope of beating the instructor?

Maybe Ellie went easy on her, or perhaps Lisa had made some unexpected move, for despite the darker girl dominating the majority of the struggle, it was Lisa who emerged with the instructor's belt. She was delighted and dashed across to high-five Bill. Ellie seemed impressed, and congratulated Lisa on a 'slick move'.

Bill, however, received no such sympathy from the instructor, who rapidly removed his trousers, to show that he too wore cycle shorts beneath. Maybe he had planned for this night, and decided that if he were going to be stripped by two powerful women, he might as well give them some layers to remove. Against Lisa's pale legs, Bill's looked rather skinny, yet his ropy muscles hinted at the strength at his disposal, and Scott felt that, perhaps, all was not yet lost.

As Ellie and Bill faced one another, Scott noticed with amusement that Bill was definitely semi-hard. Maybe the tight shorts were preventing him from achieving full hardness at this point, but, Scott knew, once released, Bill's impressive member would spring to attention. Scott was fully hard now, his shorts forming a pyramid as his hand snaked inside, feeling his rigidity, gently stroking his shaft.

Maybe it was because the jacket was easier to remove than Bill's shirt or shorts, or maybe Ellie went easy on him, but whatever the reason, Bill won the bout, revealing more of Ellie's dark skin, covered with a vest similar to Lisa's, but white.

The two girls were a stark contrast to one another -- one blonde, short-haired with pale skin, the other brunette, long hair tied back and with olive skin. As they engaged in combat, the differences were very evident, and made the moves easy to follow. This time, Ellie applied a choke hold, and to Scott's amazement, hooked her toes into the elastic of Lisa's shorts and worked them down her legs.

Underneath, Lisa wore a thong, and while there was little opportunity to get a full view of her ass, the firm muscle of the exposed buttock was very appealing. Scott's tongue protruded, licking his lips as the grip on his cock tightened. He needed to exercise self-control so that he could enjoy the entire performance taking place, rather than climax too soon and feel his hard on dwindle as the action unfolded.

Lisa and Bill faced one another. There was no question this time that some interesting flesh would be exposed. Lisa clearly had a bra beneath her vest, and Bill's underwear was vaguely outlined beneath his shorts, so there were unlikely to be any of the more interesting parts on view just yet (other than Lisa's ass) -- but there was certainly no sign of the 'game' stopping.

This time the grapple was definitely more intriguing. Periodically, Lisa would be on top, and the fullness of her buttocks would be revealed. There was no dimpling or puckering of the flesh, just smooth, firm muscular curves. Occasionally, the two orbs would part, showing the string between them and a hint of the sensitive, textured flesh leading to the dark orifice within. Scott debated whether he should just slip his member through the buttoned flap of his shorts, or remove them completely. He opted for the latter.

This time, Lisa straddled Bill, holding his arms with one hand, while the other pulled the t-shirt through her thighs and over his head and arms. This meant that Bill would face Ellie in nothing but shorts and underwear -- he was very close to being naked -- and what would happen then?

A brief discussion took place, the gist of which was, that as Ellie was clearly more skilled, she would take on both of the other two participants. It seemed that, while she could probably have stripped both of them with ease, she wanted to be part of the action too. It was hardly surprising. She had a magnificent body -- breasts were full and firm, a six-pack waist and protruding, muscular buttocks. She must have been keen to share it.

The rule seemed to be, that if Ellie overpowered one of the two combatants, that person would remove an item of their kit, and the two trainees would battle next. If she lost, however, they would continue with the two on one format.

The tussle began, and was completed fairly rapidly. Bill pinned his weight over Ellie's legs, while Lisa pinned her shoulders, her pussy, covered solely by the thin material of her thong, directly in contact with Ellie's mouth. Did Scott see a tongue flicker, pushing the fabric between the lips of her sex? Or was that just wishful thinking?

As Bill removed her trousers, Scott was treated to the delicious sight of the darker complexioned girl in tight, white clothing being mounted by the pale skinned, black clad woman. He loved contrast, and in this context, it served to heighten the erotically charged situation.

Scott licked his lips. If this was an extreme game, then nudity and more were close now. He almost believed that he could ejaculate now and still maintain his erection for a second climax later. He wished he had taken some Viagra (as he knew Bill did) to ensure an encore to his first performance. Next week, he definitely would.

In the next battle, Ellie focused on Lisa, defeating her with a choke hold using her legs -- this time, Lisa pulled the black vest over her head, revealing a well-filled, semi-transparent bra. Her nipples were large, if the shadowy outline was anything to go by, surrounded by an expanse of dark areola which offered a stark contrast to her pale skin. Scott was surprised. He had expected a sports bra, rather than something as sexy as this. Clearly, it was Lisa's intention that she should look sexy in her underwear, and was fully expecting to be seen.

This brought together Bill and Lisa again, and the idea that a win for Bill would reveal Lisa's gorgeous breasts meant that Scott was rooting for his friend more than ever. Lisa, however, had other ideas. It seemed odd that she wanted to protect her modesty, and maybe her renewed energy was more a result of wanting Bill naked, but she was rapidly on top. Wrapping her legs around his body, she applied an arm lock, and as he submitted, Ellie strolled off and removed his shorts, revealing g-string briefs, which barely contained his semi-hard penis.

Ellie rejoined the action, but this time, Bill and Lisa were ready for her targeted attack and worked as a team to remove her shorts. She, too, wore a thong underneath, and the firm, muscular buttocks entranced Scott as she walked away from him. What he would give to touch them, stroke her silky skin and press on that firm mound, before sliding between her thighs, along the crevice ... Stop! Fantasy would lead to his orgasm being premature.

The three of them knelt, facing one another, and there was further discussion. This time, all three prepared to battle again -- and again, Lisa and Bill triumphed. This time, Bill was astride Ellie's head, his cock pressing on to her mouth and nose as he locked her arm with one outstretched leg and his hand. Meanwhile, Lisa pulled down the shorts, showing that Ellie too wore a thong.

This time, the sexual approach was blatant. As soon as the shorts were gone, Lisa forced the instructor's legs wide apart and licked at the clearly visible cleft in the small triangle of material between her thighs.

Ellie was strong, however, and all too quickly folded her legs around Lisa's head -- as such, although Ellie lost the bout to Bill's arm lock, she claimed a win with the stranglehold on Lisa.

Suddenly Bill jumped up with a yelp, grabbing the very evident cylinder of flesh between his legs and staring angrily at Ellie.

"You bit me!" He squawked. "What the ..."

"Oh, stop whining," replied the gorgeous brunette, "take your chance while I'm winning."

She nodded towards the struggling Lisa, and Bill realised what she was suggesting.

With Lisa trapped between the muscular thighs, crushing her face into the aromatic moisture of Ellie's crotch, Bill was able to unhook the bra and wrangle her arms through the straps.

Once those large, firm breasts were released, so were Ellie's legs, and Lisa sat back, breathless, chest heaving, but tits barely wobbling.

Her boobs were awesome. Round and firm. The nipples stood proud and erect, like push-button switches, ready to be activated. They were a deep red, like the surrounding areolae, and stood out prominently against her pale skin. Scott was transfixed, as was Bill. Suddenly, the spell was broken by Ellie.

"Put your eyes back in your head. If you do that every time, we'll be here all night. Come on Lisa."

Scott was acutely aware that he was on the verge of finding out what happened once someone was naked, and released his grip on the almost-painful erection which was almost demanding release. Looking down, his manhood seemed huge -- far bigger than normal -- and considered the possibility that when he finally ejaculated, his cum might fly across the space between the buildings and land right on Lisa's tits. He smiled, and resumed his surveillance.

The grapple had already begun, and Lisa's irritation at being caught out was evident. She managed to sit Ellie on the floor and gripped her loose leg, before locking the other one. Bill, meanwhile, pinned her arms above her head, keeping his genitals well clear of her mouth, and stripped off the vest, exposing another sexy bra, white this time.

Ellie's breasts were less voluptuous than her friend's, but still perfectly formed. In keeping with her darker skin tone, her nipples looked brown. They stood out prominently above small areolae -- perfect circles, and less diffuse than Lisa's, it seemed. When the bra came off, Scott would know for sure.

A brief respite was declared, as the athletic threesome took on fluids before the final phase of their evening.

Ellie's voice rose clearly.

"OK. It's one on one now. Two minute battles, normal rules -- except -- anything sexual goes. You two first, then I'll decide who wins and take on the loser. After that ... we'll see." She smiled at them, evidently enjoying the events of the evening.

Bill and Lisa begun to grapple. They began by trying to strip one another, and it took very little for Bill's seven (maybe eight) inch erection to be exposed. His underwear had hardly been functional anyway. Lisa spun rapidly, physically ripping off the thong, and forcing his legs apart with her own. Grabbing his cock, she jerked it furiously, and was lowering her mouth to suck him, when her leg slipped, making it possible for him to escape.

They knelt again, facing each other, Bill's cock swaying comically as they prepared their attacks.

Lisa went low again, seemingly determined make the most of the engorged organ in front of her. Bill, however, was ready and evaded the attack. Pinning her face down, he dragged off her panties. Forcing her legs apart and bending them at the knees, be exposed both her orifices. He could have fucked her, but instead plunged his hand between her thighs, middle finger entering her soaking pussy, while his thumb slid between her buttocks, seeking her anus, and pushing inside. He thrust vigorously with his hand, as Lisa remained stationary, enjoying the sensations.

Suddenly, she overcame her distraction and pushed back, causing Bill to overbalance. She moved like lightning, Straddling his head with her thighs and grabbing his balls -- hard.

There was a muffled squeal from Bill, but he was helpless. If his arms moved, she increased the pressure on his balls, and he quickly submitted. Lisa dropped forward, taking his engorged penis in her mouth, consuming the head and several inches of shaft. She moved up and down vigorously, apparently trying to make him cum, despite the strong grip on his balls.

tazmanuk
tazmanuk
214 Followers
12